LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Do You Get The Verified 18

Guest dodgedart

Guest dodgedart

I joined an have had a few ask what age i realy am....

I am 43 but have a 27 wasit and wear goodnites during the day and real plastic with tapoes at night since i need them. but had a few say you cant fit in a goodnite pull up at 43 so i can't be that old..........

I see lots of members have a 18+ thingy what ya have to do to get one?

Try this link should help ya out.

http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.ph...c=2460&st=0

BTW Midget is a offensive term..The proper term is "Little People"

They also have to have normal size clothes taylored, as just their limbs are shorter than normal for the most part, and if you have noticed they seem to have a more prononced rear end, so baby diapers certainly wouldn't fit them any better than most of us! :P

Try this link should help ya out.

http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.ph...c=2460&st=0

BTW Midget is a offensive term..The proper term is "Little People"

They also have to have normal size clothes taylored, as just their limbs are shorter than normal for the most part, and if you have noticed they seem to have a more prononced rear end, so baby diapers certainly wouldn't fit them any better than most of us! :P

Not to get off topic, but I had to comment on the Midgets/Little People comment...

"Little People" makes me think of the old Little People toys from the late 80's - early/mid 90's...so I had a giggle at the term "Little People"...I'm not trying to offend anyone that is a "little person", but that's what the term makes me think of! Sorry if I offended anyone...that wasn't my intention!