LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tracey's Story (Halloween Special Uploaded 10/31/2023)

45 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

Yay!!! Glad to see an update finally! Tursk's syndrome sounds like an interesting addition...? 

Please don't make us wait as long for the next chapter? ?

Hehehe, gunna be fun on the bun to introduce!

I'll try not to! That's the problem with so many projects going at once! >.< And I went and did this to myself!

Razzum Frazzum Imagination :3

• 2 months later...

Hey there, readers! I'm super-DUPER excited to be able to bring to you this new chapter! That is because I am also posting the first chapter to a short, new project, Little Monster. It's a Diaper Dimension story that is a bit different from most other DD stories, in that it is a darker story, but still with plenty of padded fun. But I don't expect it to be for everyone.

Since the Spooooooooky Season is once again upon us, I decided to dip my toes into the horror genre! Basically, it's my answer to a question that popped into my head. What would happen if a serial killer was transported to the Diaper Dimension? So if gratuitous violence is not your thing, no worries, there will still be plenty of my regular cute and fun padded content available to read.

Tracey's Story (Chapter 13)

by

Panther Cub

Tracey yawned and stretched in her crib. She looked over and saw Felicity, bringing a smile to her lips behind her green binky. She pulled the stuffed dragon into a hug while she quietly made nuk-nuk-nuk sounds. Tracey used her free paw to rub her eyes and looked down at herself. She was wearing a lime green legless onesie, her pink blankie partially kicked off. Turning her gaze upwards, she saw her mobile dangling above, framed by her crib. She felt extra excited today, and sat up with a yawn.

"There's Daddy's princess," Paul said upon entering. He was holding a baby bottle in his hand. Tracey reached out with her arms, her tummy starting to rumble. Paul scooped her up into his arms, letting her take her baba, after quickly removing her binky. As Tracey nursed her MS Tigress formula, Paul set her down on the changing table, unbuttoning the snaps of her onesie. With the sounds of the tapes of her very sodden diaper being torn open, Tracey remembered that she wasn't supposed to be enjoying this babyish treatment. As her legs were lifted and the wet diaper was slit out from under her, she tried to look indifferent... or as indifferent as one could be while sucking on a baby bottle.

"We have a little surprise, sweetie," Paul said, grabbing some wipes and setting about cleaning his big cub.

"A suhpwise?" Tracey asked around her bottle.

"Yup! Mommy and I got home after your bedtime, and Nora said that you were a little angel. So we called up your friend Lyra's Mommy and Daddy, and we set up a playdate for you today!" With a fresh diaper now under Tracey's upturned bottom, her tail secured in the hole in the back, Paul began the dusting of the baby powder.

"A pwaydate? I'm notta baybee," Tracey said, quickly resuming nursing her baba. As much as she hated to admit it, the formula tasted just so good. Paul chuckled as he taped the diaper shut.

"I didn't say that you were, princess. But from the reports from your teachers, you've been interacting more with other kids in the daycare, and made some new friends. It'll be good to socialize with your new friends over at Lyra's house, don't you think?"

Tracey mulled it over, sitting up and removing her baba to raise her arms so Daddy could pull her onesie off. He put it in the hamper and reached into the closet, looking around a bit.

Tracey sighed as she saw she was already halfway done with her bottle. The more she thought it over, the more fun it sounded like it would be, rather than just stay home for the weekend, coloring in her coloring books and watching TV. If nothing else it could be a change of pace. "'Kay, Daddy."

"That's wonderful, my little kitten," Paul said excitedly, holding up two outfits. One was a pink sundress with a straw hat, the other was a sailor onesie with a blue detachable skirt. "So which outfit would you like to try today?"

Tracey thought it over, before pointing to the sailor outfit. She reasoned that the hemline of the dress was so short, her diaper would be in view of anyone who cared to look. But the skirt of the onesie looked like it could actually hide her diaper better. "Excellent choice, Kitten." Very quickly, Tracey was dressed, settled on Paul's hip, and carried down the stairs. Tracey was set down in her playpen in the living room and handed the remote. Tracey finished her remote while channel surfing. She paused upon an episode of Red's Hints, which was an MS-educational show about a moose host named Jim, and the red animated cartoon feral cat, named Red. In each episode Jim would hunt for hints as to what Red was trying to tell him, said hints being obvious with a bright red kitty paw print, and then Jim would sketch them in his trusty, rusty, notebook.

"Alright kids," Jim said, adjusting his horizontally striped red and darker red long sleeved shirt, "we've found all of Red's hints. We found the two missing periodic elements! We found Iron, which is (Fe) under the iron. And then we found Sulfur, which is (S), which was next to the bottle of laundry detergent. And finally, we have the plus symbol, which means that Red wanted us to combine these elements. So we add the reactants together to get what product?" After a beat, there were some children's voices yelling out the answer. "Iron Sulfate!"

Tracey giggled and clapped her paws, feeling excited even though she hadn't been watching from the beginning. Red's Hints was her second favorite new MS-educational show, her favorite being Nora the Traveler. She hated to admit she actually had fun watching them as they were just the same as the pre-school versions of these shows but made to teach high school MSers. With her bottle finished, Tracey slipped her binky back in and hugged Felicity close. She let out a squeak of surprise when she was cooped up by Laura, the older lioness happily nuzzling her cub and turning off the TV.

"It's time for your playdate, Tracey!" Laura bounced Tracey in her arms, giving her diaper a check. "A little damp but we don't have to worry about any leaks yet." Tracey rested her head on her Mommy's shoulder, feeling her back being rubbed. She felt so nervous about this playdate, in addition to the embarrassment of the whole situation.

Sensing her daughter's reluctance, Laura smiled and shifted Tracey into a cradled position, starting to rock her. "Don't worry, baby, I'm sure that you are going to have so much fun with your new friends." Tracey said nothing and instead continued to suck on her binky, wondering yet again just why Mommy was strong enough to cradle her like this.

"Alright, ladies," Paul said, coming back down the stairs, the diaperbag slung over one shoulder. "I just double-checked and made sure that Tracey's diaper bag has everything she needs just in case. A bottle of juice, some of those miniature cheesy koi fish crackers, spare Snuggies, of course, some wipes, some powder, a clean outfit, some toys, a couple of spare binkies, some new coloring books and crayons, oh and a bib." The lion reached over and rubbed Tracey's head. "Never know just what kind of a mess our little princess will make." He and Laura shared a kiss, Tracey being held in between them, rolling her eyes while sucking her binky.

Soon enough, Tracey was safely strapped into her carseat and given her tablet to watch as they rode. "So, Tracey," Paul started from the driver's seat as they pulled out. "We've been talking with Lyra's mommy and daddy, and they said that it would be okay for you two to have a sleepover sometime."

Tracey blushed again, but also felt that a sleepover with Lyra could be kinda fun, depending on just how babied they would be for it.

"Dat founds nife," Tracey lisped around her binky. They continued on in affable silence, Tracey looking up from her tablet to see the passing scenery. She began to notice that they were entering one of the nicer, wealthier neighborhoods. It was when they pulled onto a property with a large fountain, sitting in front of a two-story manor, that Tracey realized that Nora was wealthy. She looked around and saw perfectly neat and tidy topiaries, all in spherical shapes. The lawn was a lush green, with several flower beds dotting it, islands of bright pastel colors in a sea of green. Tracey rode on Laura's hip as the family walked up the steps to the dark oak front door, Paul carrying the diaper bag again and ringing the doorbell. They didn't have to wait long before an older female arctic vixen answered the door.

"Laura! Paul!" The vixen's tail wagged as she greeted the family, making Tracey giggle a bit, as she seemed about as excitable as Lyra acted once she had gotten past her embarrassment, suggesting that this is where the younger vixen got it from. Suddenly, Tracey's field of vision was taken up by a snowy-white face with a smiling muzzle and glinting purple eyes. "And this little cutie must be little Tracey! It's so nice to meet you, honey! I'm Myra, Lyra's Mommy! She has told me so much about you! I'll bet that you just can't wait to get to playing with your friends!"

Tracey felt a bit nervous and curled up against her Mommy's side a bit, holding up Felicity to try and hide her face. This was met with a chuckle and some coos, as well as a gentle headpat.

They were led through the foyer, which was adorned with a lot of Zimi sculptures, and through a very large living room with a playpen much like Tracey's set up in it. Past that, the family was led to some sliding glass doors and out into the backyard. Tracey's ears perked up at the sounds of excited squeals and peeked out to see Lyra and the others were running around and climbing all over a giant orange and blue play structure. It had tunnels, rope bridges, slides, and Tracey wasn't certain but she could have sworn that there was also a ball pit inside.

Travis, the brown wolf boy, was wearing a pair of blue shorts and a yellow t-shirt as he scrambled up one of the robe bridges. Right behind him was the pink-scaled alligator girl, Bethy, using only one hand to climb as her free hand was cuddling her plush kitten. She was wearing a bright pink set of overalls and a white t-shirt underneath. Tiffany, the eagle girl, flapped her wing-arms as she went down a slide, her white sundress hiking up to reveal the Wuvs with the purple leg guards.

"Oh goodness," Laura said as she took in the sight of the play structure. Next to it was a sandbox with turquoise-colored sand, a picnic table, a swingset, and even a treehouse that, while not too far off the ground, was connected to the play structure via a rope bridge.

"I know. My husband, Jackson, owns a company that designs, makes, and sells MSer playground equipment," Myra said. Tracey was still in awe as she was set down by her Mommy, her padded bottom given a loving pat. The tigress took a couple of steps forward, when a green and white blur bowled her over. She came to a stop with Lyra, clad in only a forest green t-shirt and her matching Pawpers, sitting on her chest, said diaper crinkling wildly as her tail wagged happily.

"Hi, Tracey!" Lyra leaned down and gave her friend a hug. Tracey started to giggle and reflexively hugged back. Lyra really was a stark contrast now compared to her general sour and bleak attitude when they had first met.

"Hi, Wywa," Tracey said, blushing before spitting out her binky, knowing that since it was clipped on a lanyard that it wouldn't get far.

"Wanna play in the ball pit?" Lyra asked, getting up and pulling Tracey to her feet. The large kitten giggled and nodded, her heart racing with excitement all of a sudden. Lyra let out a yip and started sprinting off, a slight waddle to her gait. Tracey gave chase without thinking, all the while the parents watched.

"I'm just so happy that our little girl has started to make some friends," Laura said to Myra as they watched the kids all start playing in the ball pit.

Paul nodded in agreement. "When she was first diagnosed, Tracey was just so dead-set against doing anything she thought of as childish or babyish. I was a little worried about her being in denial about her diagnosis."

"Lyra was the same way," Myra said sympathetically. "Jackson and I, we wanted to make her transition so much easier, hence why we hired a nanny who was experienced with MSers. Don't get me wrong, Lyra loves Jasmine, and Jasmine adores Lyra, but she just seemed so unhappy, and nothing made her happy. Once she finally gave up on re-potty-training, we started to see our happy little girl again."

Inside the play structure, having to crawl on her hands and knees, Tracey followed Lyra through some twists and turns. The colorful tunnels seemed much more intricate than they did when she had first looked at them. Indeed, it was becoming quite the maze.

"Lyra, how do you keep from getting lost in here?" Tracey asked.

"I draw maps," Lyra said simply while pulling out a folded piece of paper that had the interior of the complex tube paths drawn on it. Lyra turned  to look back at Tracey with a smile. "The tunnels can easily be disassembled and reassembled in new ways. This was Daddy's own design! Every week he and Mommy and Nanny change it all up! Well, after they wash it and the ballpit. Since it's all plastic it's super easy to clean and sterilize!"

"Oh wow," Tracey said while they resumed their journey. They rounded a bend and came face to face with Travis and Bethy. Travis was wagging his tail while Bethy was sucking her thumb.

"Hey, Lyra, hey, Tracey," Travis said, bouncing on his hands and knees, "funny running into you here."

"Imma show Tracey the ballpit!" Lyra chirped, her own tail resuming wagging to the point of blur-dome.

"YAY! Me and Bethy were just lookin' for it... but I think I got us lost..."

"Again," Bethy said, peeking at Tracey over her kitten.

At that, Travis just rubbed the back of his head while smiling sheepishly. "Hey, it coulda happened to anyone, unless they were our professional explorer and cartographer." Travis pointed to Lyra, who only giggled while Bethy rolled her eyes a bit.

"C'mon then, it's this way!" Lyra said, consulting her map. Travis and Bethy moved aside to let Lyra and Tracey go past them, before they turned around to follow right behind. They took two lefts at two seperate forks, came out into a yellow plastic square room with holes to the outside like a block of cheese. Lyra went up to one of the larger holes which had a slide attachment, and got in, sliding down inside the structure. Looking through the hole, Tracey saw that Lyra went down in a single spiral that deposited her into a rainbow-colored pit of plastic balls. The vixen giggled and pretended to be swimming.

"Huh, none of the cheese slides ever led to the ballpit before," Travis said, just before Bethy giggled and flicked one of his ears. Tracey joined in the giggles as she went down the slide, letting out a shriek of delight as she landed next to Lyra, bouncing around in the plastic balls. They got out of the way as Travis came down next, followed by Bethy. Travis started trying to juggle the balls, with mixed results, as Bethy pretended to swim. Tracey was shocked to see that the ballpit went up past her shoulders. Lyra dove under the balls only to jump back up in a colorful eruption. There was a squeal that caused the four to look up in time to see Tiffany coming down the slide.

"There you guys are," she said, a happy smile on her beak.

"This is just amazing, Lyra!" Tracey exclaimed.

"Aww, thanks, Tracey!" Lyra dove back under the balls and, a few seconds later, jumped up behind the surprised tigress to give her a big hug. The five continued to play in the ballpit for a bit longer, before they started to move on as a group with Lyra leading the way to her treehouse. The interior was pirate-themed, with pop-gun cannons that fired soft foam balls from the "deck". There were also bean bag chairs, plenty of toys, including some foam swords that led to an impromptu sword fight, and even a crow's nest. Soon, they were called in for lunch and diaper changes, in Lyra, Travis, and Tracey's cases, they were much-needed. Tracey blushed a bit when her Daddy unrolled a changing mat right there on the grass and set about cleaning her up, but she felt a little better when Myra did the same for Lyra.

"Sorry about being late, Myra, but traffic got a little hectic," a new voice called out. Tracey looked up as her new diaper was being taped on to see a very large motherly-looking grizzly bear in a soft pink sweater and jeans came walking out carrying a picnic basket. Trailing right behind her was Nora, who was wearing a denim jacket over a black tank top with a red heart in the center and a pleated black and red skirt.

"It's absolutely no problem, Jasmine," Myra said, cleaning Lyra up with some wipes. "In fact, you and Nora arrived at just the right time to help us get the last two little stinkers all changed." Tracey noticed that her Mommy was changing Tiffany's diaper, using a green diaper bag she hadn't noticed before. The eagle girl was happily sucking her feathery-thumb as her legs were raised for the powder to be dusted on.

"Right away Mrs. Janus," Nora said, her usual peppy self making Tracey smile a bit. The doe smiled brightly as she waved to Tracey, who waved back and watched as Nora took Travis' paw in her hoof and led him over to a bright blue diaper bag sitting next to the bench of the picnic table. The large bear woman beamed down at the kitten.

"It's nice to finally meet you, Tracey," Jasmine said, setting down the picnic basket on the table and ruffling her headfur. "It's nice to finally meet you." Jasmine then grabbed the red diaper bag by the table and motioned for Bethy to come to her, which the alligator girl did, her waddle much more pronounced.

With everyone cleaned up and hands washed and sanitized, the MS teens were soon sat down at the picnic table, each one with a bib tied around their necks, Nora seeing to that. The adults talked some more while the doe started setting paper plates in front of her five charges, humming as she doted on them. She opened the picnic basket to reveal boxes of personal pan pizzas from Little Silas'. Nora served the small pre-sliced pizzas to each of the kids.

"We decided on a lunch where you guys wouldn't have to worry about utensils, I know that they can be tricky for some," she said, giving the shy Bethy a wink. Bethy blushed and giggled, hugging her kitten. Tracey recalled seeing the alligator girl having problems using the plastic forks and spoons when sitting in one of the available highchairs during lunchtime in class.

"Thank you, Nora," Bethy said in a quiet voice, while Travis started to pant in excitement, his tongue lolling out a bit from his muzzle, while his tail became a single helicopter blade spinning behind him. He was looking at the pizza in front of him.

"Well you are just so welcome, sweetie-pie," Nora said, giving Bethy a hug. She did the same after adjusting Tiffany's bib. She then reached back into the picnic basket and pulled out some sippi-cups, with little plastic caps over the spouts that she was quick to pull off, setting them down next to each plate. Tracey took a swig before digging into her own pizza and was pleasantly surprised to find that it was strawberry juice. She couldn't help the happy purr as she was hugged by Nora as well.

"They're just getting along so well," Laura said from where the adults stood, watching the MSers interact. "It's so cute!"

"I know! And Tracey is just a little sweetheart! No wonder she and Lyra became such fast friends! We absolutely need to schedule future playdates," Myra gushed.

"Ken and Marcy informed me that Tiffany has a birthday coming up, and they were planning on throwing her a party in the park," Jasmine chimed in, not letting the little ones out of her sight while also internally praising Nora for her attentiveness. That girl just might have Tursk's Syndrome, Jasmine thought to herself. She had had her suspicions from previous interactions, but with how she was doting on Lyra and Tracey, still giving the others the attention and care they needed, it was becoming more and more certain.

"I'm sure our little princess would love to go," Paul said, now thinking about Tracey's own upcoming birthday, before a memory sparked in his mind. "Oh that's right. She and her team have a track meet coming up. This will be the first official one since her diagnosis."

"Oh! I just know that Lyra would love to go and show her friend support! Hopefully the other parents will also agree," Myra's tail started to wag as she watched Nora using a paper towel to wipe some extra sauce and cheese from between Travis' eyes, the wolf boy squirming a bit as he desperately tried to get his tongue to reach and lick it off instead. Travis leaned a little too far back and fell off and landed on his back on the grass. While he seemed unhurt, Nora was all over him, checking for boo boos and planting a kiss to the back of his head, which just made the wolf boy blush and smile, while the other MSers giggled at his silly antics.

Tracey, with some sauce and cheese around her own lips and down her chin a bit, felt happy. She knew she should be mortified to be babied at her age, to have had her diaper changed in front of others, to be acting so immaturely, but she was surprised to find that she wasn't. They all had their diapers changed where they could all see, and have been having them changed in the Daycare previously. They all were acting infantiley. And they were all just having fun. Tracey didn't ponder this for long, as now it was her turn to be squirmy as Nora used another paper towel on her.

And there it is, folks! I really hope that you enjoyed the chapter as much as I did writing it! Please consider leaving a comment or review!

• Like 3
  • Panther Cub changed the title to Tracey's Story (Ch. 13 Uploaded 10/2/2022)
14 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

I'm going to have to go back... have you explained the Turk's Syndrome yet? Glad to see you update this! I'll check out the other work later!

It was great to update it, and I have hinted at it in the previous chapter!

38 minutes ago, Panther Cub said:

It was great to update it, and I have hinted at it in the previous chapter!

I'll have to go back and read it. My work schedule is killing me, so it may be a bit. Hopefully sooner for an update from you? ? 

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Taa-Daa! Here's my first ever sketch of Tracey, and with Nora as a bonus! Looks like the unfortunate tigress is in desperate need of a change now that naptime is over, but thankfully Nora the sweet and caring deer-girl is already on it!

image.jpeg

• 4 weeks later...

ANNOUNCEMENT!

1, I am starting the next chapter of Tracey's Story.

2, I started up my own comic! I'm still new to drawing, but I will improve as I go! Currently posted page 3, and you can find it here!

https://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?/topic/84802-the-misadventures-of-kana-the-conqueror/

The Misadventures of Kana the Conqueror! It follows the story of Kana, a bunny girl who was a human man that got isekai'd. They found themselves in a magical, quasi-modern-ish, fantasy world of magic and adventure. They also found that apparently their strength stat is boosted to a ridiculous amount. Tune in to find out what kind of padded hijinks she inadvertently gets into!

• Like 1
  • Panther Cub changed the title to Tracey's Story (Ch. 13 Uploaded 10/2/2022) Announcement!

WOOOO! Hiya there, readers! I am just so PUMPED to be able to bring to you the latest chapter of Tracey's Story! But not only that, I am also SUPER-DUPER PUMPED to announce my latest project, my comic The Misadventures of Kana the Conqueror! A cute story that involves isekai, bunnies, an OP character, diapers, love, and loads of fun embarrassment! You can find a link to page 1 here! https://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?/topic/84802-the-misadventures-of-kana-the-conqueror-updated-to-page-3-11152022/

Please consider leaving a comment or review! For Tracey's Story and for The Misadventures of Kana the Conqueror! And please, have a wonderful day!

Tracey's Story (Chapter 14)

by

Panther Cub

Tracey took in a deep breath as she closed her eyes. She was doing her stretches, trying to ignore the snickers and the coos coming from the girls on the other team, as well as several of her own teammates. A large paw came to rest of her shoulder, and the teen tigress turned and looked up a bit to see the smiling familiar face of an older black bunny woman.

"How're ya feelin', Tracey?" Coach Trosta asked. Tracey smiled back at her, the coach being one of only a few of the people in her life that didn't treat her like a toddler. She winced a little as she saw the diaperbag slung over the coach's shoulder. Correction. The coach mostly didn't treat her like a toddler.

"Really good, Coach," Tracey said, a light blush on her face as she said it. She was standing there on the track field, wearing her school's green and white striped tight track uniform shirt. In lieu of the matching shorts, she was instead wearing a matching green and white striped diaper cover over her padding. She knew it was rare to see an MSer running track, this emphasized by people in the stands staring at her, or so it felt. It certainly didn't help that the opposing team, Calneri High's, coach, a very boisterous mouse woman, had loudly inquired of one of the refs if an MSer could even be allowed on the field when 'like a big girl'. Coach Trosta and the ref's had quickly shut her down, but still, the damage had been done. Now instead of just being a casual oddity, Tracey was starting to feel some weird sense of obligation to show that ignorant woman up. She felt her coach give her shoulder a squeeze and looked back to her.

"Good. Because you've been setting new practice records thanks to all the hard work you've put in. No matter what, you are gunna show them all that you more than belong on this field." Tracey smiled and felt a sense of pride start to well up in her chest. "Now, it's almost time to get started, so do you need a fresh diaper?" And now the sense of pride had been diminished a little. Still, Tracey grinned.

"Nope," she proudly stated. She let the coach check and confirm this, bringing back some of her blush. After a few more minutes of stretching, it was time. Walking to the starting positions, something in the stand caught her eye. It was Travis, hopping up and down while waving both arms, trying to get her attention. She giggled at the silly antics of the wolf boy, spotting that he was just wearing a shirt and nothing to cover his Snuggies. She spotted an exasperated slightly shorter wolf boy holding a pair of red shorts, desperately trying to get Travis' legs through the holes. Undoubtedly that was Travis' little brother, Jimmy, who apparently had babysitting duty today. Next to the energetic wolf sat Lyra, wearing a yellow sundress with puffed sleeves and a hem that let her diaper be visible to all, in Nora's lap, being fed a bottle. The vixen waved to Tracey when she saw her looking in their direction, which Nora also joined in.

Right next to them was Bethy, the pink alligator girl wearing a green and white striped skirted legless onesie. She hugged her stuffed kitten and waved, looking shy. And last in the lineup was Tiffany, the eagle girl still wearing her daycare uniform and sucking on a binky. She excitedly waved to Tracey, one of her feathery hands smacking into the side of Paul's head. She looked like she was apologizing, but Tracey could hear her Daddy's chuckle all the way down on the field. The large lion was clearly reassuring the remorseful girl. Katherine beamed down proudly at her daughter. Tracey saw her cheering section and simultaneously blushed and grinned. Despite everything that had happened so far, she not only still had her family, but now a new group of friends she had never expected to be in her corner.

"Don't worry, baby, if you trip and fall, I'll kiss your booboo and make it all better," a snobby voice said to Tracey's left. She looked and saw the sneering face of a panther girl from Calneri. She was wearing the tight red and yellow striped track uniform of her school, clearly eyeing Tracey's puffed out diaper cover with amusement.

"Don't worry about me, Luca. Even waddling with a full diaper, I'd still beat you to the finish line," Tracey clapped back, without even thinking. She saw the look of surprise on the opposing feline's face. She heard Luca let out a growl as she turned back to her starting position, getting in the crouch. Focusing, Tracey drowned everything else out and simply looked ahead. Her muscles coiled and tensed and, with the pop from the starting capgun, she was off. To her, there was only herself and the single stretch of track she was running on. This was the 800 meter dash, and Tracey was pumping her arms and legs, keeping proper form as she had been trained to do. Halfway through she proceeded to fill her diaper and had no clue. Before she knew it, she was running through the finish line tape, tapering off her run to a jog before stopping, her thumb in her mouth. Looking around she saw Luca panting, glaring at her, before some of Tracey's teammates pulled the tigress into a hug, surprising her with a squeak.

Amazingly, despite the slight waddle her diaper did give her, Tracey had come in first, setting a brand new record and shaving off thirty seconds from the previous record, which shocked the teen tigress. Unfortunately for Tracey, once it became clear she had pooped herself, she wasn't allowed to leave the field for a diaper change, so Coach Trosta had to lay out the changing mat and supplies near the equipment. She let Tracey hug her stuffed dragon as she got to work cleaning her up, and soon enough was taping up a fresh pair of Pawpers Big Li'l Athletes, which depicted cute chibi pictures of little foxes and kittens playing basketball on her butt and baseball on the front. Needless to say, Tracey was grateful when the coach pulled up her diaper cover and gave her a pat on the bottom to send her on her way. As Tracey sucked on the pacifier she had been given, she heard a familiar voice bellow out in the distance.

"YEAH!!! THAT'S DADDY'S LITTLE PRINCESS!!!" She looked over to see her father now jumping up and down like Travis had been earlier, the aforementioned wolf boy having been settled down by what appeared to be a bright yellow security blankie he was hugging, his tail still wagging in a blur as he smiled down at Tracey.

"Aw, look how happy she is with a clean diaper on!" Tracey inwardly groaned before she turned to look towards the source of the annoying voice. She spotted Leslie with her two cronies, a pair of hyena sisters named Tera and Mera. Said hyenas cackled at the smug snow leopardess' joke.

"Joke about my diapers all you want, I still took first here and in practice, with you three eating my dust," Tracey snapped back.

"More like eating your baby powder," Tera or Mera, Tracey honestly couldn't tell since they were in uniform and both styled their headfurs the same way, said snarkily.

"Whatever," Tracey said, striding past them. Had she looked back, she would have seen Leslie watching her not with an amused grin like her cohorts, but instead with a frown, looking concerned about something. Leslie was about to reach out to apologize, when she stopped herself and shook her head, wondering why she would ever do that. As she stalked off, Tera and Mera chatting about rumors and gossip behind her, she started to wonder if she had hurt Tracey's feelings.

Next up was the relay race, and Tracey was competing yet again. She would be the last one on her team to get the baton, with Leslie, their second fastest sprinter, being the third. Tracey stood on her designated spot, an arm outstretched behind her, ready to start running. She watched the first girl, Mel, a fox girl with pink highlights in her headfur, running with the baton, taking a quick early lead. It was passed to Victoria, a green gecko girl who unfortunately started to lag a bit, with the girl from Calneri's team passing the baton to the next teammate before she could pass it to Leslie. Leslie, while initially behind, pumped harder and managed to keep up with the opposing zebra girl. She and Luca both got their batons at the same time and took off. It was odd, as Tracey felt Leslie pass her the baton, she could have sworn she heard the snow leopardess say "Go get 'em, sweetie," under her breath, but she figured she had heard her mother's voice carried on the wind.

Luca started to pull ahead, but Tracey pushed herself harder and they were neck and neck again. When Tracey would pull ahead, Luca would do the same, undoubtedly spurred on after losing the first race to Tracey. The two felines pushed themselves more and more, neither one wanting to come in behind the other. Incrementally, though, Tracey started to pull ahead again, tearing through the finish line tape. She smiled and turned in time to see Luca bearing down on her, knocking the two of them down. They tumbled in a heap, with Luca growling at her.

"You should go back to daycare where you belong!" Luca snarled at her, grabbing the collar of Tracey's uniform. Tracey saw that Luca's claws were out. The sounds of running footsteps grew and Luca retracted her claws, releasing Tracey's collar. The panthress got up and offered a paw to Tracey, no doubt to try and make it look like the collision had been an accident, but the tigress ignored as she got up instead, checking to make sure she was okay. She turned and saw one of the refs reading Luca the riot act.

"This is your only warning for unsportsmanlike conduct," the deer man wearing a shite t-shirt and khaki shorts said, looking sternly at the girl.

"It was an accident," Luca insisted, but the buck was unmoved.

"Not to me, it wasn't. One more incident like that and you will be disqualified, do I make myself clear?"

"... Yes sir," Luca said sullenly, shooting Tracey daggers. Tracey ignored her and walked over to where Coach Trosta was waving her over.

"Hey, you alright, kiddo?" the bunny woman asked, looking Tracey over.

"I'm fine, coach," Tracey said, blushing as her diaper was checked.

"You're slotted to compete in two more events. Think you're still up for that?"

"Yeah, like I said, I'm fine, coach," Tracey said, stretching her legs and arms to prove her point.

Coach Trosta still looked concerned, but smiled and ruffled Tracey's headfur. Out of the corner of her eyes, she spotted Leslie getting into a confused Luca's face. She vaguely remembered something about Luca stealing her boyfriend last year and all the drama that came with it, but she hadn't thought Leslie would still be upset by it. She then saw her parents now further down in the stands, waving her over. She jogged over to them, to be quickly picked up and hugged by Paul.

"Oh, Princess, are you alright? You didn't get any serious boo-boos, didja?"

"I swear I'm okay, Daddy," Tracey said, giggling a little as she was nuzzled.

"That other girl should have been more careful! You could've been seriously hurt," Katherine said, leaning over to kiss Tracey's forehead. Tracey blushed.

"Mommy," Tracey said with a roll of her eyes. "Please don't make a big deal out of this. I'm okay." She opted not to tell her parents about Luca's claws, as they would probably make her leave. Other events took place and Tracey rested, watching and cheering on her teammates as they competed. She was surprised to see Leslie do far better in shot putting and the hammer throws than she had previously. Thinking back on it, Tracey remembered noticing a steady improvement in Leslie's strength. Watching her hammer sail past everyone else's markings on the field was a testament to that fact. Whereas Tracey was the team's leader when it came to long distance running, Leslie appeared to be slotting herself in the top strength spot. Then came time for the third event for Tracey, being allowed a maximum of four to choose to compete in. The javelin throw.

She watched as a sparrow girl took a running start and hurled her javelin. It arced beautifully before sticking into the ground at 62.4 meters. Tracey winced, her longest throw with a javelin being in the mid fifty meter mark. She took a deep breath when it was her turn. Gripping her javelin tightly, she started to run. When she stopped, out and away it went flying. The spear-like projectile embedded itself into the ground at 60.3 meters. A personal best for the tigress, but not enough to take the current lead. Two more sets of girls, two from Calneri and two from Tracey's team, went after her, with none of them getting past 52.7 meters. Tracey was okay coming in second, with the fact that she threw the furthest for her team helping a lot, as did her previous two victories. After some more resting and watching the pole-vaulters, Tracey's last event was up. Hurdling.

This would be her toughest event, as she couldn't just let her mind go blank like with regular running. She had to focus for each consecutive leap, ensuring that she cleared the bars of each hurdle. Working discreetly, she felt her diaper squish, and immediately set off to find the coach. The last thing she'd need would be any kind of sag from her padding to so much as graze a hurdle. In practice, a dry diaper alone had proven a bit of an extra bit of challenge for Tracey, until she had gotten used to it and overcompensated. With a deep blush on her face and her thumb subconsciously slipping between her lips, Tracey approached Coach Trosta and asked her for another diaper change. Her blush deepened when she looked over and saw Luca watching and snickering, and tried to ignore it as she was being powdered and taped into an fresh Pawpers, this one with a pair of chibi dragons lifting weights on the front, and a tiger smiling and running dressed in a track and field uniform and diaper on the back. If Tracey had seen it, she would have appreciated the irony.

Once more, Luca was to her right, the panthress seemingly oozing confidence. Tracey got into starting position and waited, looking ahead. There were cheers coming from the stands, and Tracey heard her father bellow out encouragement that made her smile. With the pop of the starting pistol, they were off. Tracey and Luca were keeping pace with one another, other girls from their respective teams in their own lanes lagging behind. Approaching the first hurdle, Tracey leapt, her right leg clearing it, followed by her left leg. Keeping her mind on the race, Tracey did the same for the second hurdle. By the seventh hurdle, Tracey was starting to feel a bit of fatigue, but pushed onwards. She cleared the eighth and ninth hurdles, with Luca pulling just a little ahead. Tracey sped up and together the leapt for their tenth hurdles.

Tracey cleared hers, but Luca's left paw didn't for her own hurdle. Luca tumbled as a result, landing in a heap, and Tracey passed through the finish line. She slowed to a jog and turned to see Luca glaring at her, as through Tracey had somehow caused it. Milly, a deep forest green crocodile girl on Tracey's team cleared her tenth hurdle and passed Luca as the panther was getting up, snagging second place. There were a couple more events, and then it was time to hand out the medals. Tracey received three gold medals and one silver, smiling down at the decorated medals hanging around her neck. Luca had a gold medal, two silvers, and a bronze, and was pouting as she limped over to her own coach. Tracey ignored her and Leslie and her crew, high fiving several other teammates, congratulating others and being congratulated. Coach Trosta beamed with pride, and gave Tracey a hug. When she let go, Tracey let out a yelp of surprise as she was picked up and swooped in the air. Turning, she saw her Daddy, a goofy grin on his muzzle, as he cuddled her close.

"You did amazing, Princess! I am just so proud of all the effort you put in!" Paul said, bouncing Tracey a bit in his arms.

"Thanks, Daddy," Tracey said, before she was passed to her Mommy. Katherine cradled her girl in her arms, checking her diaper before nuzzling her.

"All your training and hard work showed today, sweetie," she said, planting a kiss on Tracey's cheek and handing her Felicity. Katherine then pulled out a bottle of juice and, before Tracey could complain, popped it in between the big kitten's lips. Tracey automatically began to suckle, her smile quickly returning as she started to relax in her Mommy's arms.

"OMG Tracey that was so cool!" Tracey looked to see Lyra, being carried on Nora's hip and holding a set of large brightly colored plastic keys on one paw. Lyra started chewing on them, looking at Tracey with bright eyes.

"Woah there, slow down, buddy. You don't want to get hurt, do ya?" Tracey watched as Travis jogged over to them, straining in some kind of large baby harness, which was attached to a leash being held by his brother. Travis, his tail a helicopter rotor, came to a stop next to Tracey, looking full to bursting with pep and energy. They were followed by the timid Bethy, being led by her scaly hand by Tiffany. They too congratulated Tracey on her medals. It turned out that their parents were not far behind them, and Tracey was set down to interact with her friends with Nora and Jimmy supervising, while the adults talked, and most likely set up playdates. Despite what she was wearing and her new status in school, Tracey couldn't help but feel the warmth in her chest grow, feeling like she had accomplished something more than just winning. For the first time in a long time, she was feeling... normal.

Later that afternoon...

"Oh, kitten, I'm just so sorry," Katherine said, looking down at Tracey over the railing of the playpen. They were in the living room, and Katherine was wearing a professional skirtsuit, her make-up done. After getting home, Tracey was given a bath and put down for what turned out to be a short nap. After a snack of apple slices, and some more time being cuddled by her Mommy, Tracey learned that her parents had completely forgotten about a meeting that they both had to attend. Tracey wasn't sure about the details, being distracted by trying to solve what Red was Hinting at this time. It turned out that the hints were all algebra-related and had something to do fractions. Tracey sat on her tummy, wearing a yellow t-shirt, a purple skirt-all, with her regular Pawpers on, this just having butterflies on it. She hugged Felicity and made a continuous Nuk sound as she sucked on her binky.

"It's okay, Mommy," Tracey said, looking forward to having Nora babysit her again. While patronizing, Nora was still loads of fun, and promised a shadow puppet show the next time she babysat. Tracey smiled around her green binky as she was kissed by her Mommy again. The doorbell rang, and Paul, wearing a suit and tie, walked by to get it.

"Well, how about this weekend, you, me, and Daddy all go somewhere fun, just the three of us?"

"'Kay!" Tracey said, feeling excited and giddy. She looked over and in walked Paul... but instead of Nora, it was someone else trailing behind him.

"Hi, baby girl!" Leslie said, grinning practically from ear to ear.

Ooooh! Quite the cliff-hanger to leave off on, huh? Sorry about that, but I just couldn't help myself! Tune in next time to find out what happens next!

• Like 6
  • Panther Cub changed the title to Tracey's Story (Ch. 14 Uploaded 11/18/2022)
1 hour ago, BabySofia said:

Don't make us wait too long now!!!! Obviously Leslie is perfect babysitter material... and maybe more...? I'm glad she destroyed Luca! 

I'll try not to! But I just have so many stories going on at once! (And yes, I know I did this to myself... blegh. Dang 'ol consequences!)

• 4 months later...
Wow! It's been awhile since I updated this story! Not gunna lie, my motivation had been flagging as of late, and I kept having to deal with distractions from that pesky real life stuff. Meh. Anyways, I am super excited to bring to you the latest chapter! I hope that you all enjoy it!

Tracey's Story (Chapter 15)

by

Panther Cub

"Wefwe?!" Tracey was at a loss for words, looking into the smiling face of the snow leopardess. Leslie was wearing some tan shorts and a red tank top, and had a lavender duffel bag slung over one shoulder.

"Thank you so much for coming on such short notice," Paul said, walking over and scooping a still-stunned Tracey up into his arms to nuzzle the top of her head, and give her diaper a quick check.

"It's really no problem, Mr. Clawson," Leslie assured, having followed him. She reached over and began tickling the bottom of Tracey's foot, causing the big kitten to start giggling uncontrollably. The giggles tapered off a little bit after she was set back down in her playpen. Beginning to worry, Tracey began suckling her binky at a much quicker pace. She watched as her Mommy and Daddy talked with Leslie about her bedtime and explained she already had a bath.

"Now if you'd like, you can order a pizza for the two of you to share, we'll leave some money to pay for it," Katherine explained, opening her purse.

"That sounds great, thanks Mrs. Clawson!"

"It's not a problem, dear," Katherine said, handing the younger feline before her some money. Tracey wanted to object to all of this, but was distracted by Paul leaning down to hug her, planting a gentle kiss on her nose.

"Don't worry, princess," the big lion said to his overgrown cub with a smile, "we'll be back before you know it."

Tracey felt equal parts comfort and dread. When Katherine gave her a kiss goodbye, Tracey also thought to complain about this arrangement then too, maybe even insisting that she could look after herself. But, while not sure about the details, Tracey knew that it was important and work related. Her ears drooped as she came to the realization that, at the very least with her full condition still being so new to her, there was no way they were going to leave her alone without someone to help care for her. Tracey blushed remembering how only a few days ago, with her Daddy supervising, Tracey had attempted to change her own diaper. The situation ended up with Tracey frustrated and crying and getting a bath. She sighed and, saying bye-bye to Mommy and Daddy, resigned herself to putting up with Leslie for a few hours, certain that she could handle whatever her rival could dish out.

The moment that Paul and Katherine closed the door behind them, Leslie and Tracey were silent, just staring at each other. Leslie, in shorts and a tank top, and Tracey, in a skirt-all that did very little to cover her diaper. Tracey's tail swished in annoyance before she turned her attention to her stacking rings, deciding to try and ignore the other teenaged feline in the room with her. That went well for about a minute, before Tracey winced from a sudden squeal.

"OMG, you are just the CUTEST!" Tracey whipped around in time for Leslie to heft her up out of the playpen. Tracey was amazed at how strong Leslie was, but didn't have much time to reflect on this as, being settled onto Leslie's hip, Tracey instinctively wrapped her arms around her caretaker for the night and rested her head on her shoulder. Leslie sat down on the couch, shifting Tracey so that the latter was now laying in the former's lap. Looking up into Leslie's face, Tracey saw excitement and pure joy. No good could possibly come from this. Suffice it to say, Tracey was perplexed about what was going to happen. She was not expecting to be pulled in to a hug and kissed on the cheek, before Leslie started rubbing their cheeks together. "And yours is just so soft and fluffy now! Just like any other kitten's."

Tracey blushed and pulled out her pacifier, internally cursing those MSer 'No Tears' shampoos that Mommy and Daddy got for her. "Alright, Leslie," she said, crossing her arms and trying to look as dignified as she could... which really wasn't much in her current predicament. "What's your big plan for tonight? Snap a bunch of pictures of me and share them around? Try to find my MS limiter? Maybe call your friends over to make this an especially humiliating night for me?" Tracey was ready for a fight... even if the fact that Leslie was gently bouncing her in her arms was threatening to make the 'ferocious-looking' toddlerized tigress break out into a smile.

"Nope! My plan is making sure you get some num-nums in your tum-tum, that you stay safe and happy, and that you go beddie-bye at your bedtime," Leslie said, giving Tracey another kiss on the cheek. "I've been wanting to do this so badly, lately."

Tracey hadn't been expecting that answer, but still rolled her eyes in apparent disbelief. Leslie then giggled and unzipped her duffel bag. Out she pulled a bright purple gryphon plush, with a pink ribbon tied around its neck. The snow leopardess presented the plush toy to the stunned tigress who, after only a moment of hesitation, took it into her arms and cuddled it, her tail starting to swish in excitement.

"I saw this pretty little lady and thought she could use a new home. Do you like her?" Leslie asked, to which Tracey nodded, her thumb now in her mouth, still not sure what to make of all of this, but with a wide smile on her face. Leslie gave Tracey a big hug, feeling like her heart was about to explode from joy due to the look of happiness on Tracey's face, before setting Tracey back down in her playpen. "Alright, now you have fun with your new little friend. I'm gunna go order the pizza, and then we can do something fun together! What would you like on it, kitten?"

Tracey blushed and pulled her thumb out. "Uhm... pepperoni and black olives?"

"Coming right up, cutie!" Leslie walked off, pulling out her phone as she headed to the kitchen.

Tracey sat there, trying to watch some more of Red's Hints, but she just couldn't get into it. She looked down at the gryphon in her arms, feeling excited that now Felicity would have a friend to play with, but still just so confused. Leslie had proven to be ruthless when dealing with those who showed any kind of defiance to her, as well as had her dislike of being bested. The only interactions Tracey could ever remember between the two of them were all adversarial. This had to be a trick of some kind. As Tracey sat and mulled this over, she was unaware she was wetting her diaper. After a few minutes, Leslie came back, now carrying a bottle of juice in one hand.

"I thought you might be getting a little thirsty," she said, handing the bottle over to Tracey, who cautiously took it.

"Uh, thanks," Tracey said, letting out a surprised squeak as she was lifted up out of her playpen and set down on the carpet.

"Now, what do you feel like doing? We can play a game, or watch a movie, or maybe we can play a board game?"

Tracey, still suspicious, stuck the nipple of the baba in her mouth and began sucking down the sweet juice. "I guess we could play a game on my Shift," Tracey mumbled after popping the bottle back out of her mouth. That was met with another happy cuddle and giggle. Leslie went over to the console and started looking for two-player games, quickly selecting DigCraft. Grabbing both controllers, the snow leopardess sat back down next to Tracey and smiled wide. Tracey was still wondering what possible angle Leslie could possibly be working. After a while of playing, Leslie had them both pause and, making Tracey blush, checked her charge's diaper.

"Whoopsie! Someone's wet. Actually, scratch that, someone's totally soaked!" Tracey's blush only deepened as she found herself placed on Leslie's hip with barely a grunt from her babysitter, whom she only now realized she was a couple inches taller than. Up the stairs they went, Tracey hugging the non-life out of her new plush gryphon, feeling she could die from embarrassment now that Leslie could get a good look at the nursery her bedroom had become.

"Oh wow! This is all just so cute!" Leslie squealed, giving Tracey a squishy bounce, making sure not to catch her foot on the rocking chair next to the bookshelf near the door. Katherine enjoyed reading Tracey bed and nap-time stories with the big kitten sitting in her lap in that chair. Leslie smiled down at the toy chest that was open, with plenty of blocks and armgos and other toys packed away neatly. Leslie took a peek at the partially open closet, letting out another squeal at all the adorable outfits.

"OMG! You have a little sailor dress! And it comes with a little hat and a kerchief?! OH! You are just going to look so adorable in that!" Tracey opened her mouth to protest, but closed it when an oblivious Leslie nuzzled the top of her head, before laying the girl down on the changing table. Tracey reflected on how Leslie was acting like a more excited Nora. Stood there, holding a fresh Pawper in her hands, looking thoughtful.

"It's amazing how much has changed in such a short time, Tracey-wacey," Leslie said, looking down at Tracey with a smile. Tracey rolled her eyes and snorted.

"Tell me about it," she said, before shrieking and giggling as Leslie tickled her foot for the second time tonight, making Tracey pout when she finished.

"I mean, it wasn't that too long before that I felt... I dunno, I guess frustrated? At how you always seemed to do just a little bit better than me in practice and at meets. And other stuff that just seems so... trivial now." Tracey's eyes went wide, realizing that this must be some kind of A-ha, villain speech reveal moment or something along those lines. "But, lately... I just don't feel that way about you anymore. I thought at first I was excited that you had something to be embarrassed about... but that just felt... wrong." Leslie looked as confused as Tracey felt. "For the longest time, you were my rival. But now, here I am, about to change you into a fresh Pawper, and I just feel so... happy."

Leslie began tearing open the tapes of the wet diaper, Tracey mulling over her words, trying to make sense of them, unaware that her binky was back in her mouth, bobbing as she sucked on it pensively. For all her reservations, Tracey had to admit that Leslie was doing an excellent job so far of changing her diaper. Having been changed by a few people now, Tracey found herself becoming a semi-reluctant connoisseur (semi-reluctant because while being changed by anyone other than Mommy or Daddy or Nora made her feel the most comfortable; awkward diaper changes were still better than sitting in a fully loaded diaper once she was made aware of its state.

"I guess, I feel happy and... content to... help take care of you, Tracey. I don't understand it. But maybe I don't need to. Honestly, I've never felt happier in my life." Leslie balled up the used wipes in the diaper and dropped it into the awaiting butterfly-themed diaper pail. With some puffs of baby powder, Tracey was soon being taped into her new diaper, seeing the chibi bunny on the front flying a kite. Before Leslie pulled the skirt-all back down, she leaned down and started blowing a raspberry on Tracey's tummy. Tracey shrieked and laughed, kicking her legs out, Leslie quickly ending it, a warm smile on her muzzle.

"Uhm... thanks for... ch-changing my diaper... and for... being nice..." Tracey mumbled around her binky, scooped up and settled onto Leslie's hip. Leslie leaned down to kiss her on the forehead.

"Anything for you, sweetie," Leslie said, walking the two of them back out of the room and down the stairs. They reached the bottom step when the doorbell dinged. Leslie, still carrying Tracey, walked over to the door and looked through the peephole, her tail swishing excitedly. "Oh! The pizza's here!" Leslie fished the money out of her pocket and sat Tracey down right beside her, before grabbing the door handle. The door swung inward to reveal a fennec fox in her late teens. She was wearing a bright blue t-shirt with a red and blue dice logo over her heart, and a black baseball cap (clearly with custom-sized holes to allow for her larger-than-standard-sized-ears) with the dame logo and company name on it. What stunned Tracey the most, however, was the fact that this Dice's delivery driver was wearing a bright blue diaper with a matching logo on the front of it, with a red and blue pacifier in her muzzle. She saw Tracey and her tail started to wag a little, while Leslie cooed at the sight.

"OMG! You are just so cute! Did you deliver this all by yourself?" Leslie asked, taking the familiar flat white square food box.

"Uh-huh! Since I have my own car, my manager lets me make deliveries by myself!" The girl said, proudly puffing out her chest. She accepted the money and gave back the appropriate change, with Leslie cooing some more and giving the girl a larger tip than Tracey had assumed she would. Tracey, amazed, crawled forward a bit and stared past the two to see a black car with the glowing restaurant sign on top, parked out by the curb in the deepening gloom of twilight. Tracey saw, thanks to the interior light still being on, that there really was no one else in the car to actually drive it. Leslie fawned over the pizza delivering MSer, whom they learned was named Lucy, before wishing her a good evening.

"Well that's wonderful," Leslie said after shutting the door, turning to beam down at Tracey. "That little cutie driving around and delivering food is such a cute surprise." Leslie carried the food into the kitchen, with Tracey getting up and waddling after her, finding that she agreed, at least on the surprise part. Tracey was wondering about that MSer actually having a job, and one that they were allowed to do all by themselves, thinking about broaching the subject with her Mommy and Daddy about getting an after school job, when she was surprised by Leslie suddenly picking her up and setting her down in her highchair.

"There, all safe and snug," Leslie said, finishing buckling the tray into play and giving Tracey's headfur a rub. She then grabbed one of Tracey's bibs and started walking over to her.

"I-I don't actually need a bib, Leslie," Tracey said, her binky falling out of her mouth. Leslie giggled at that as she gently secured it around the big kitten's neck.

"Well, how about we see if you don't, and then if it's clean, next time I babysit, you can eat something without wearing it, okay sugar pie?" Leslie gave Tracey a hug as the tigress blushed and looked down at the bib she was wearing. It was white with a bright yellow sunflower on it.

"Deal," Tracey said with a blushy pout, that she quickly stopped when she took a moment to think and realized that she probably looked like a petulant toddler. Leslie hummed as she opened the pizza box and got out some of the paper plates that came with it. She then went to the cabinet above the sink and got out a glass as well as one of Tracey's bottles. Still humming as she opened the fridge door, Leslie got out a pitcher of lemonade and began filling Tracey's bottle with it, setting the pitcher down to screw on the nipple. She then filled her glass and put the pitcher back in the fridge.

Tracey sighed as she looked at the two drinking implements the two teenaged felines were going to be using. Leslie's was the normal crystal clear drinking glass, designed to hold liquid to be sipped out of it. Then there was her baba. It was mostly clear, but with some stars and comets printed on the outside, with a green cap ending in the yellow rubber nipple, designed to simulate the act of nursing. Looking at Leslie, who was wearing age appropriate clothes and underwear, Tracey looked down at what she was wearing. A skirtall with a t-shirt and diaper underneath. Leslie was going to be sitting in a regular chair at the table to eat, without a bib, while Tracey was safely secured in her highchair.

Everything about this moment just screamed that Leslie was a young woman getting ready to start her independent adult life, whereas Tracey was going back into becoming a toddler dependent on "grown-ups" to take care of her. A large part of her was still so embarrassed about her situation... yet, she reluctantly admitted to herself, she liked how Leslie was treating her. She liked how Mommy and Daddy and Nora and all the nice teachers fawned over her. She loved getting to play with Lyra and her new friends. She loved getting lost in playtime or playing games or coloring or even watching her favorite shows, and not having to stop just to get up and go to the potty (even though it was gross to shift and suddenly realizing she was in a dirty diaper).

Getting to take naps was nice, and despite how juvenile it was, she loved her crib. It made her feel safe, and her mobile made going to sleep easier. She loved all the special attention she got, and even getting to ride around in her new stroller. She even got to start playing with other MSers at the park, making sandcastles in the sandbox, or getting pushed on the swings, or even climbing all over the jungle gym. She had hated the idea that, despite all of this, she would always just be a big baby who wouldn't be allowed to do anything for herself. But the pizza girl... that was just a real shock to Tracey's system. She remembered reading about the influential MSers in history, and hearing about Travis' cousin who was a firefighter. But there was a big difference in learning about something, and actually experiencing it. Tracey sat there, crinkling a little as she shifted.

Maybe I am just a big baby, she thought to herself. But maybe I can still be who I want to be... just with a diaper on.

Her gloomy thoughts dissipated as Leslie set Tracey's plate with two slices on it and her baba down on her Tray, the big kitten giggled and snatched the baba, quickly popping it into her mouth and nursing for a bit. Her thirst quenched, she set the bottle down and smiled tentatively to Leslie.

"Thank you," she said, getting another kiss and a headpat for it.

"You are just so welcome, sweetie!" Leslie praised, making Tracey blush but also feel... if she had to guess, proud. Proud for being praised for such a simple act as saying thank you when it was appropriate to do so in polite company. Like a good little girl. Tracey felt a warmth in her chest and started to dig into her pizza. She and Leslie talked about the track meet from earlier that day, Tracey dribbling some sauce down her chin and onto her clean bib, oblivious. Tracey, feeling ravenous, politely asked for some more pizza when she finished off her two slices, to which Leslie obliged, though after getting a sudden grin on her face. She took Tracey's paper plate and put another slice on it, and then went to the drawer by the sink. Opening it, she immediately spotted what she was looking for and came back with a safety fork and safety knife in her paws. Tracey looked confused as Leslie started cutting up the slice and set the plate down on her tray, spearing one of the neat chunks of pizza on the plastic rubbery fork and started making chugging sounds.

"Chugga-chugga, woo-woo! Open up the tunnel, the train is passing through," Leslie giggled, holding the fork in front of Tracey's mouth. At first, Tracey looked unamused, but soon felt a giddiness flow through her and, with a big smile, obediently opened her mouth, happily accepting the food. Leslie repeated this, occasionally the tunnel becoming a hangar for a plane to come in for a landing. When the pizza and Tracey's baba were all finished, Tracey was giggling and bouncing in her seat.

"Well, looks like someone does indeed need her bib, yes she does," Leslie cooed, shocking Tracey. She looked down at her bib and licked around her lips, seeing and tasting the glops of sauce and cheese. She huffed a little and crossed her arms, pouting.

"This proves nuthin'," she said, making Leslie giggle as she wet a washcloth and got to work cleaning the fussy kitten's face.

"Of course not, but still, better safe than sorry," Leslie cleaned up the table and put her empty glass and Tracey's bottle in the sink. She then unbuckled Tracey and carried her over to her playpen, setting her down and handing her Felicity and her still unnamed gryphon. "Now you play with your friends for a little bit while I go and finish cleaning up. Then we'll see about a movie, and then it'll be bedtime for a certain little kitten."

"'Kay," Tracey said, Leslie slipping her binky into her mouth for her. Tracey laid on her back and introduced Felicity to their new friend, Princess. As she played and wet a little, Tracey thought about how fun tonight was. She still couldn't figure out what had come over Leslie, but she wasn't complaining. Letting out a big yawn, the day's activities started catching up to Tracey harder than right before her earlier nap. When Leslie came back in, she saw Tracey yawning and rubbing her eyes, letting out yet another coo.

"Aww, I think someone's feeling a little run down," she said, reaching in and hefting Tracey up into a cradled position. Tracey yawned again and briefly wondered why Leslie was so strong to cradle and start rocking her like this, but immediately dismissed it.

"Nu-uh, it's too early for bedtime," Tracey whined, her tail starting to hike itself up as Leslie walked them up to her room. She quickly absentmindedly grunted and looked up at Leslie, sucking on her binky and cuddling her plushies.

Leslie wrinkled her nose a little, but smiled warmly at Tracey. "Uh-huh. Well, tell ya what, let's get you all ready for beddie time, and then you lay down in your nice and cozy crib for a little bit. If you can stay awake for, say, ten minutes, you can stay up and we can watch a movie. Deal?"

"Deaw," Tracey lisped, letting out another yawn and her eyes beginning to droop. Leslie removed the skirtall and the yellow t-shirt, before laying Tracey down on the changing table in just her full diaper. Tracey was too busy trying to fight off sleep as Leslie started changing her diaper for the second time that night. She did whine a little in protest as she was taped up into her thicker, pink and purple night time Pawpers, with glow-in-the-dark stars on it. Leslie then got out one of Tracey's green fleece footed onesies and, after a half-hearted wriggle on Tracey's part, was soon zipping up the back. Tracey blearily brushed her teeth in her bathroom while Leslie continued to cradle her. Finally, Tracey was tucked into her crib, her mobile spinning above, pacifier back in her mouth and slowly bobbing, Felicity and Princess cuddled in both arms. The moment her head hit the pillow, Tracey was down for the count and gently snoring. Leslie watched her sleep, feeling a warmth in her chest. She leaned down and kissed Tracey on the tip of her nose.

"Good night, Tracey," Leslie said in a soft voice, "I love you so much." Realizing what she had just said, Leslie stood back up and slowly walked out of Tracey's nursery, being sure to quietly close the door. She pulled out her phone and opened up a web browser. She remembered something someone had mentioned earlier in passing she had overheard. It was about Nora and how much of a natural she was around MSers. She had to remember for a second what the term used was. And then it came back to her, and she began typing.

What is Tursk's Syndrome?

Has Tracey started coming to terms with her condition? Will her Mommy and Daddy let her get an after school job? Was Leslie being genuine? What will her search results tell her? Will Michael ever come out of the coma or will the actor playing him keep holding out for more money?! Tune in next time to find out!
  • Like 2
  • Panther Cub changed the title to Tracey's Story (Ch. 15 Uploaded 3/28/2023)
28 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

So glad to finally see an update here!!!!! I get the muse not behaving! 

Hope to see more sooner this time, but just look forward to seeing it when you can write! ?

Thank you so much! It was great to finally crank it out!

• 2 months later...

YAY! Finally I've been able to get the old motivation juices flowing again! I really hope that you all enjoy the new chapter!

Tracey's Story (Chapter 16)

by

Panther Cub

"Luna peeked around the corner of the barn, spying McCrill and two members of his gang, the Larson brothers, working together to try and load up the crates with the gold bars into the back of the cart, struggling to lift the heavy cubes," Tracey narrated, holding the yellow bunny plush dressed up as a cowgirl, using her paws to make it peek around the barn made of plastic armgos, where Travis had a wolf action figure with two gila monster plushies he had had his daddy pack for him in his diaper bag. Presently, Tracey and her friends were in her playpen in the living room for a study/playdate. Travis was sucking on his binky, his tail wagging and thumping against the soft playpen floor.

"C'mon ya varmints! We gotta git this here gold outta the province afore that there baby-sheriff come and finds us!" The wolf boy drawled in a fake western accent as he made the action figure move. Tracey giggled and smiled. His parents had decided to dress him to match the theme of their chosen historical MSer for their presentation. He was wearing a black cowboy hat, a blue t-shirt with a yellow and red choo-choo train on it, and Pawpers with a sheriff badge on the front, underneath the words on the landing strip that read L'il Pardner. They had chosen to do a report about the first ever MSer sheriff, Luna Leandra.

"She couldn't see where Mara 'The Prowler' was, but looking around, she figured that the mountain lioness was in the barn itself. Her rifle was slung over her back, but she had both her pistols out, loaded, and ready. Having demonstrated her ambidextrousness with her two six-shooters during the town fair with some trick-shooting, she was prepared to make her arrest."

"Is this where I come in, Tracey?" Bethy asked. The pink alligator girl was in a green dress with a matching bow tied around the tip of her tail. Tracey nodded, and Bethy giggled, having her kitty plush reenact Mara jumping down from where she had been perched at the top of the barn, watching the bunny from above. Tracey, who was wearing a simple pink legless onesie with matching booties, had been excited when they had found out that Luna had kept a journal that had been published. Reading her accounts from her experiences in that time was quite the eye-opener to the tigress.

"Well, lookie what we have here," Bethy said, reading from the open copy of Luna's journal that Tracey had checked out of the library... along with some pop-up books that she couldn't help but also grab when she was there. "Seems as though a poor little baby bunny has toddled her way into a trap."

"And just where do you think you're going, young lady!" Tiffany was speaking in a deeper voice, trying to sound more mature and 'proper-lady-like', having a plush badger wearing an apron waddle towards the plush bunny and kitty. "You are far too little to be wandering around without proper supervision, and I suspect that that nappy is in dire need of a change. And are those the same dastardly guns that I keep confiscating off you? Luna, just for that, you'll be going right over my knee for a bare bottom spanking right in the middle of town if you don't hand them over right this minute! A young girl like you should be playing with blocks and dollies, not pretending to be the town's sheriff! Honestly, what was Mayor Shellby thinking, appointing a baby to fill the role of sheriff!" The eagle girl, who was in just a red shirt and a pink diaper, was clearly having a lot of fun acting out the voice.

"Tiffany!" Lyra smiled and rolled her eyes. She was wearing a blue denim skirt-all with an orange shirt underneath. The snowy white arctic vixen was laying on her tummy, writing out the note cards for them to read during their presentation... as well as stopping to proudly color inside the lines of the coloring book laying right next to the index cards. "That part comes later, when Ms. Whethersby chastises Luna in front of the whole town after she brings the bandits in for arrest by herself."

"Awww, but it woulda been so silly to have it happen right now in the story!" Tiffany defended, sticking her tongue out in a playful manner, her white and brown tail-feathers starting to hike up. "The town nanny just showed, up scolding Luna for doing her job."

"I reckon I agree," Travis said in a western drawl, still committing to the part, apparently. "Then Luna coulda had ta dodge Mara and the rest of the gang's bullets, as well as Ms. Whethersby tryin' ta spank her right then and there!"

Tracey giggled behind her paws, having dropped the bunny. "Yeah, but that's not historically accurate."

Tiffany let out an absentminded grunt and continued to play with the plush badger.

"I still think it's p-pretty neat that there was an MSer who became a sheriff in the old west," Bethy said, picking up the bunny plush to hug along with her kitty.

"Yeah... I never realized just how much MSers helped to shape history before... well... before I found out I was one," Tracey said, looking away with a blush.

"I thought it was pretty obvious that you were one," Tiffany stated.

"Really? 'Cause I totally thought she was a 'grown-up' big-kid," Travis said, now also coloring, while helping Lyra to transcribe onto some more index cards. They were all taking turns working on their reenactment idea, and the index cards, which contained not only helpful lines, but also facts and interesting relevant historical tidbits.

"Nah, I totally caught on that you were in training pants, also you tried to pretend that you were sucking your thumb because you smacked it... only to never have smacked it in the first place." Tiffany was looking at Tracey, who was blushing some more.

"Okay, okay, maybe I didn't... take my diagnosis so well! But can you blame me? I mean, you go from being almost fully independent and almost an adult... to being a big toddler. I mean, that was pretty scary. And it doesn't help that there are some who go all the way back to infancy for... a really long time..."

"Hey, we all totally understand, Tray-Tray," Travis said with a gentle smile as Tracey rolled her eyes from him starting up trying to get everyone to agree to give each other nicknames for their little friend group again. "I mean, I spent fifteen years as the big brother. The responsible one. And then... I got diagnosed, and Jeremy started becoming the responsible one... and not just because Mommy and Daddy started treating him like one. Whenever I'd dribble food or drinks, he'd wipe it up whenever he saw it, and started insisting on me eating with a bib even when Mommy and Daddy weren't at home. He helped enforce my new nap and bedtimes. And... well, while initially grossed out, he still was willing to change my diapers."

Travis grabbed his bottle of chocolate milk and started to nurse from it, pulling it out to speak again. "He teased me a little at first... and I guess I probably wasn't very easy to interact with at the time, but he's actually a great little-big brother! I really like it when he takes me to the park to play! We always go right by the fire station, and more often than not, he'll buy me an ice cream! I still have to have a bib on when I eat it, but hey, it's free ice cream!" He popped the nipple back in and resumed nursing.

"While they'll never admit it, I'm pretty sure my mommies were in a form of denial after the doctor diagnosed me," Tiffany chimed in, blissfully unaware of the smell coming from her. She was tossing the stuffed badger into the air and catching it, her mind elsewhere. "When we found out I was gunna be going back into diapers, they started with the medical incontinence products for old people. First the paw-up kinda ones. And then the 'adult' diapers. The railing they got for my bed also looked like it came from one of those medical surplus stores. Heck, my first stroller was pretty much a wheelchair. I had to sit them down and explain to them that I needed... different stimuli for my condition. I had gotten ahold of some pamphlets and even pulled up a video for them to watch on my phone from experts before they finally broke down. That's when I learned that they were just so scared for me, that if it was true then I'd always need to have someone taking care of me. Historical figures like Luna helped a bunch in showing them that, while not the same as more 'adult' adults, I can still live a semi-independent life. And I still plan on going into law enforcement!"

That made the group fall silent for a moment in surprise.

"L-law enforcement?" Bethy asked with a gentle voice.

"Uh-huh! I wanna become a detective! Just like my hero, Nico Barnum! He was the first MSer to become a full detective for the Laria Police Department, and that was during a period of time where crime and corruption was rampant!"

"Well... my parents were pretty understanding from the get-go," Lyra chimed in. "If anything, they actually started getting excited after a while... well, when I wasn't being all moody and trying to fight them and my babying at every turn. When we met, Tracey, I was pretty much on the tail-end of that whole phase... I just didn't know it at the time. Seriously, I could have avoided needing to go back to the nursery part of the daycare had I not been so determined to fight this so hard. I put myself through a LOT of emotional stress despite how accommodating Mommy and Daddy and Nanny were. I ended up pushing myself further into a more babyish mindset." Tracey remembered how distant Lyra had been when they'd first met. Never would she have expected they'd become so close. "Of course, Nora doting on me like a second Mommy only agitated me further."

"Uhm..." Bethy blushed as she looked down at her kitty plushie, smiling. "My daddy was really excited to get his little hatchling back. Mommy was not very happy at first. She always expected me to go to an elite college and... after I had to come home early from a slumber party some friends of mine at the time were having... which is where I had my first MS 'flare-up'... it was a big one. She and Daddy started arguing about it. Daddy was converting my bedroom into my nursery, while Mommy was annoyed that he was 'going overboard due to a minor setback'. I think when she finally started to buy me dresses and outfits that were more... MSer appropriate, that she finally accepted that this was my new normal. I also think that getting to dress me up like she did the first time I was a hatchling went a long way to helping her get into it." Bethy giggled and bounced where she sat, crinkle-squishing as she did so. "And I love most of the outfits she and Daddy pick for me!"

"Wow... thanks for sharing, guys," Tracey said, contemplating what she just learned. Looking back at her expectant friends, she rolled her eyes and smiled.

"My mommy and daddy both accepted the diagnosis right away. I think that they had had their suspicions when I first started wetting the bed. When it became clear that I was essentially un-potty training, they slowly started to introduce me to more... MSer things. First the training pants and the plushie, as well as starting to treat me like I was younger. And then came the night time diapers, and the crib, and then the daytime diapers, after I had my little incident that got me found out back at daycare. From then on it was playpens, high chairs, bottles, the works. And never once did they act at all upset about it."

Over in the kitchen, with the playpen in full view of the assembled parents, the grown-ups were all chatting amicably.

"I wonder what the little anklebiters are talking about," Lewis mused. The large gray and black timber-wolf's tail wagged as he watched the kids play and discuss something seemingly important.

"Most likely some interesting fact for their group project, dear," his wife said, rubbing the top of his head and making his leg start thumping. Mira, as a red panda, was shorter than her husband, having to stretch a little to reach his head.

"Well, maybe they're discussing colleges." The pink crocodile at the table sipped her tea, straightening her lavender skirtsuit. The red crocodile sitting next to her put an arm around her shoulder, and they intertwined their tails. While Cynthia looked every bit like the smart and driven businessperson she was, her husband, Rick, looked like a classic biker, complete with leather vest over a red flannel shirt and worn jeans.

"I'll bet their comparin' their favorite stuffies! We should go ahead and get little Bethy a new one, for bein' such a good girl!"

"Darling, I'm pretty sure that thirty plush friends is more than enough for one big little girl."

"It's really nice to actually get a chance to meet some other parents of kids with MS," Kendra said. The tiger-striped squirrel in khakis and a sky blue button up t-shirt leaned against her wife, a dragoness with sapphire-like scales, wearing a white sundress. Marcy let out a draconic purr as she rested her chin atop her wife's head. "It really is! I'm just so happy that Tiffany's adjusted so well! We didn't exactly... handle our little girl's return to toddlerhood the best... but now we're just trying to enjoy having her be our baby again" the dragoness said.

"I'd be lying if I said Paul and I weren't worried, initially," Katherine said, holding Paul's paw in her own. "But--"

"But our little kitten is just so adorable!" Paul said, pulling up his phone to show off some more pictures of Tracey, yet again.

"That sounds like how me and Jackson reacted to Lyra's diagnosis," Myra said, energetically bouncing in her seat, her tail a snowy-white blur. The equally snowy-white rabbit happily rolled his eyes at his wife's energy.

"Admittedly, Lyra had grown a bit distant before her diagnosis, so we did start to become closer after we had to start making the necessary accommodations. My princess has returned to her usual happy cuddle-bug status!" Jackson beamed with pure joy. "Now with a heaping extra dose of adorableness!" Out came his phone, displaying cute pictures of Lyra, starting with one in her stroller, smiling wide at a butterfly that had landed on her left ear. A quick swipe showed one of the arctic vixen in question wearing just a blue pajama shirt and lavender night time diaper, in her crib, binky in mouth, rubbing her sleepy eyes, clearly having just woken up. As the parents began showing off different cute pictures and stories of the antics of their kids, said toddlerized teens were back to working on their project.

"Okay, so Mara got the drop on Luna, forcing her at gunpoint to walk out of cover and face the rest of the gang," Tracey explained, consulting the journal. "What they hadn't known was that the fuse for an that she'd buried right up next to the barn had already been lit. It was a long one, so she had enough time to cooperate with Mara for a minute, before she jumped left, then right, and started running, ducking behind a shed, barely missing being shot. She covered her ears and waited, hoping that the bomb wasn't a dud." The tigress, who wasn't sure if she was wet or not but shrugged it off as irrelevant as she had gotten to her new favorite part, nodded to Travis. The big puppy yipped happily and pressed the small red button that triggered the spring set under the front of the barn, causing a floor panel to shoot up, breaking apart the loosely connected pricks at the front and sending them flying a little.

"KABOOSH!" Travis said, then grabbing up his action figure and plushies, making them duck and turn around. Bethy had 'Mara', look away from 'Luna's' hiding spot. The bunny then rolled from behind the shed, now facing the stunned and distracted gang.

"She drew her pistols and fired both simultaneously. Mara's grip on her rifle had loosened, so Luna's shot actually knocked it clean from her hands. The second shot she had fired also took McCrill's pistol... as well as his trigger finger. He howled and clutched his hand, falling to his knees."

Travis made the action figure kneel down while doing the voice for him again. "ARRGH! She took ma trigger fingah! Someone shoot that bunneh!"

Tracey and the others giggled, now it being Bethy's turn to read from her index cards. "That's when the Larson brothers started to scramble to their feet. However, they were too slow, and another pair of simultaneous shots from Luna's pistols winged them both, knocking them over, bleeding into the sand." The pink crocodile smiled and reached over, knocking the two plushies over. "That left Mara as the only member of the gang uninjured. After forcing her to hog tie the other three, as she watched closely to make sure the knots were satisfactory, Luna then, holding Mara at gunpoint, forced the mountain lioness to change her diaper, as she was worried she was starting to get a rash, before tying up The Prowler herself. With a freshly cleaned bottom, the bunny sheriff loaded up all four of the suspects into the cart, along with all the stolen gold and the press plates from the train, and headed back to the town of Mudhollow."

From there, Tiffany narrated how Luna had returned to town with four of the most wanted robbers in the country at the time, all still alive, along with all the stolen gold and plates. At first, she had been hailed as a hero, until Ms. Whethersby came along to chew her out. Tiffany acted out her part with the badger from before, going on to include how, after confiscating the pistols, and checking Luna's diaper, she then gave her a bare bottom spanking right there in the middle of town and in front of everyone for going off so recklessly. "From there, with the robbers locked up in the local jail, after Doc Holloway tended to their wounds, and Mr. Velander headed to the telegraph office to inform the marshalls about the events that had just transpired; Luna was carried back to Ms. Wethersby's Home for Large Babies. There, Luna was given a bath, dressed in a proper pink baby dress and bonnet, and fed by her wetnurse, before being put down for an early nap."

Lyra cleared her throat, tapping her index cards to get them all straightened. "As mentioned before, Ms. Whethersby's Home for Large Babies was where all MSers in town at the time were required to stay if they were without a family of their own to help care for them. It also doubled as an MSer orphanage, with all of the MSers there available for adoption by loving families. Since arriving in town and having her big outbreak not a week after being appointed sheriff, Luna had been staying at the Home off and on for a few months, often sneaking out to go and perform her sheriff duties, on two occasions even roping Ms. Whethersby and several of the other MSers there for a search and rescue posse. After each time, however, the prim and proper lady badger would bring Luna back, constantly fretting over any possible injury she could have possibly gotten, or actually did get. And during this time, four different families had taken Luna home with them, each time returning her after two weeks, being unable to care for the rather rebellious big baby bunny." During all of this, Tracey was cradling her stuffed bunny, pretending to feed it with a toy baby bottle. "It certainly seemed like she would become a permanent resident at the Home, when Marshall Carter came to town."

Bethy had a teddy bear wearing sunglasses stride forward, pointing to the bunny in Tracey's arms.

"Originally a Mudhollow native, he initially just wanted to ask her some questions about taking down the gang. As he spent more time with Luna, accompanying her out on some investigations, he found himself growing very fond of the bunny sheriff. Returning to his family's old ranch, he built Luna a nursery and adopted her from Ms. Whethersby's home. Unlike with the other previous adoption attempts, this one actually worked, as Luna found herself being doted on by the grizzly, who was said to practically be a giant! He treated her both like a toddler, as well as the town sheriff, with all the due respect she deserved."

Now it was Travis' turn. The brown wolf grabbed his own index cards, which had gold and red star stickers stuck all over on the back. "Of course, the Marshall's job did pull him away from town time and again. And despite the frustration of it, Luna was put in the care of Ms. Whethersby during those times. However, after being adopted by her new Daddy, Carter, the MSer sheriff seemed to calm a bit down and even enjoyed her time playing with the other resident MSers. Luna only ever staged an escape from the Home one last time. And that was during the raid by the Humrow gang."

Tracey and her friends finished off their current mock presentation. She looked over all their index cards and consulted the journal, as well as some history textbooks that also had sections about Luna. Discussing it with her friends, they all agreed to go into further detail about the train robbery that Luna stopped, culminating in her getting into a shootout, and then a fist-fight with Jillian 'Dead-Eye' Jackson. The jackalope had escaped custody thanks to her gang numerous times, even from the Marshalls. But Luna was the one to finally put a stop to her crime spree. The teen tigress felt her heart thump in excitement as she read more and more about Luna. As Katherine and Myra came in to see who needed a diaper change, Tracey was so engrossed in her studies, she had no idea that she had just filled her pawpers. Being picked up and laid down next to Tiffany, hugging her bunny plushie, Tracey found that how she felt now was a stark contrast to how she felt when she was first diagnosed.

Maybe... I can actually have a life after high school? Like Luna did, Tracey thought as she suckled her binky, the snaps to her onesie popped open, displaying her full diaper. Looking up into her Mommy's eyes, Tracey let out a happy squeal and reached up and hugged the older tigress, which was immediately reciprocated.

"Aww, is my sunshine excited to get out of this stinky diaper? I think she is, yes I do!" Katherine cooed to her daughter, tickling her sides. Tracey giggled and quickly settled as the tapes to her poppers were ripped open.

I guess that this really isn't so bad.

WOOOOO! Hope you readers enjoyed the new chapter! I certainly enjoyed writing it!

• Like 3
  • Panther Cub changed the title to Tracey's Story (Ch. 16 Uploaded 6/27/2023)
40 minutes ago, WehavePi314 said:

It’s quite cute.  However, my brain is attempting to picture a sparrow throwing a javelin and the mental picture is hilarious.

But hey, if an African swallow can grip a coconut by the husk…

I was shootin' for cute, so thank you!

As for the sparrow, practice makes perfect!

• 3 months later...

Hey there, readers! I'm super DUPER excited to have finished this little Halloween Special just in time for the big day itself! This was just so much fun to write, and I hope that you all enjoy it as much as I did working on it!

Tracey's Story (Halloween Special)

by

Panther Cub

"Do I really gotta do this?" Tracey asked, laying on the changing table of her nursery. The teen tigress' fur was all fluffed out, having recently been dried after the bath she had been given. Katherine chuckled while sprinkling Tracey's bottom with the baby powder, gently lowering her legs afterwards.

"Sweetie, all your little friends are going out for Trick or Treating, and you did promise Lyra that you'd go," the older tigress said, finishing the powdering and pulling up the front of the diaper to tape snugly into place. It was orange with black lines to imitate the ribs of a pumpkin. On the front, in green and purple bubble letters, Spoopy Pants was printed. On the back was a sinisterly smiling Jack-o-Lantern face, which would glow in the dark.

"It's not fair, though! Lyra made the puppy eyes!" Tracey pouted, crossing her arms and puffing out her cheeks a little. She rolled over so her Mommy could adjust the tape for the tail hole, said orange and black striped tail swishing in annoyance.

"Kinda like when you try to ask for more ice cream? Hmm?" Katherine asked, scooping a now blushing Tracey into her arms, and giving her a gentle rock, nuzzling the top of her head. As Tracey rested her head on her Mommy's chest, she started to feel calm, the sound of the heartbeat and the rocking always helping to sooth her.

"... Maybe... but she's better at it. As a canid, she has a natural advantage with the puppy eyes," Tracey insisted, accepting the binky Katherine offered, readily sucking on it as she continued to listen to the relaxing rhythm of her mother's heart.

"Be that as it may, Kitten, you did promise your friend that you would all go out together, and her Mommy and Daddy have just been telling us about how excited she is. Plus, don't you want the free candy?" Katherine smiled brightly when she saw Tracey's ears perk up at the mention of candy. Her little girl had quite the sweet tooth.

"Well... I guess, if it's to make Lyra happy." Tracey took her pacifier out to speak, quickly popping it back in. Katherine chuckled and kissed Tracey's cheek before setting her down and giving the smiling face on her padded bottom a gentle pat.

"That's my girl. Now, let's get you in the costume Daddy got for you! It's just so adorable!"

Tracey was afraid of that. Most girls her age would be dressing up in a costume to go to a party, not Trick or Treating, and a lot of them would be wearing more 'mature' outfits to boot. But, upon seeing hers, Tracey sighed. While the blue sequin skirt was scandalously short, that was most likely to help show off her adorable 'underwear', and make it easier to change when she needed it. The outfit was a fairy princess costume, complete with glittery blue plastic butterfly wings, a wand with a gold star at the end and some blue ribbons, and a silver tiara.

It had short sleeves that puffed up at the shoulders, a large bow on the chest, and ruffles around the hemline of the skirt. After pulling it on Tracey, who confirmed that yet again she was wearing something that only covered up part of her diaper, Katherine then proceeded to take some extra ribbons that had apparently come with the dress, and gently tied them into three large bows along her tail. Seeing her reflection in the mirror, Tracey didn't see a highschool track star, she saw a large toddler, ready to go out for some Halloween fun. Despite knowing how humiliating this outfit rightfully was, a part of her enjoyed how pretty her wings looked and prompted her to adjust her tiara.

"Oooh!" Paul exclaimed as he entered, whipping his phone out to snap some pictures of Tracey in her costume. Tracey knew full well that the pictures would be proudly shared with the rest of the family before the night would end. "There's Daddy's little fairy princess! Are you excited for your first Halloween?"

"Daddy," Tracy said while rolling her eyes, "I've Trick or Treated lots of times when I was little."

"Yes, but this is the first time you've done it since your diagnosis!" Paul's voice had a sing-song quality to it as he picked her up and started to bounce the giggling tigress in his arms. "Are you sure that you don't need us to come with you to chaperone? Mommy and I can just leave a bowl of candy out with a note that says 'Please take only one!'"

"Paul, you know that that never works," Katherine said as she checked the diaper bag she had prepared for Tracey. "Besides, Tracey asked us to please let her and her friends go out and have fun together without any grown-ups."

Tracey distinctly remembered not phrasing it that way, but was grateful her Mommy could take some reason into her Daddy. It was nice to get to hang out with her friends without the usual supervision.

"Besides, Nora will be with them to make sure they are all safe and sound and don't get too scared."

Okay, the usual supervision not including Nora.

Paul sighed at that and set Tracey down, giving her a pat to her head. "I guess you're right..."

Just then, all three sets of their ears twitched at the sound of the doorbell ringing.

"That's probably them now." Katherine walked out of the nursery, picking Tracey up and settling her on her hip first as she did so, with Paul following behind, not carrying the bright pink diaper bag. Heading downstairs, they opened the front door to see a gaggle of teenage MSers.

"TRICK OR TREAT!"

"Oh my goodness," Katherine cooed, still holding Tracey, who was blushing while waving at her friends. "Just look at your costumes!"

"I'm a firefighter!" Travis stated proudly, putting his paws onto his padded hips. He was wearing a firefighter's helmet as well as a yellow jacket with some kind of day-glow reflective tape put on it to make it look more authentic. He was even carrying a plastic axe along with his pumpkin-shaped candy bucket. His fully exposed diaper even had a flame printed on the front.

"You sure are, buddy," Paul chuckled, setting down the bag and grabbing the big bowl of candy on the table near the door. He grabbed a handful and dropped it into Travis' bucket. The overgrown puppy's tail wagged and he let out a happy YIP.

"I'm a sheriff!" Tiffany exclaimed, stepping forward. Like Travis, she only had on a t-shirt under her coat, which just so happened to be a brown leather duster with fringe. Her diaper, which was also on display from the front, had a gold star sheriff's badge printed on the front of it. It matched the plastic one that was pinned to the chest of her duster. To top it off, she had on a matching leather cowgirl hat, and a bright red bandana tied around her neck. The brown eagle girl let out a proud chirp when her own candy bucket, which was a black pumpkin, also received a generous candy donation. She thanked Paul before popping her binky back into her beak.

"Uhm," Bethy mumbled while shuffling forward, looking down at her pink scaly feet. She was dressed in a dark red vest with a ruffled white blouse underneath. It ended in a short red tartan skirt, from under which her diaper peeked out, showing off the smiling chibi bat design on the front. She had on a black cape with a red interior that ended just above from the base of her thick pink tail. The sleeves of her white blouse also ended in ruffled cuffs. She gave Tracey and her parents a smile, revealing a pair of plastic long fangs poking out from her muzzle.

"U-uh," she stuttered, looking nervous. "I v-vant to s-suck your b-blood."

Her timid cape flourish was enough to get a matching set of coos from Tracey's mom and dad, and a pawful of candy for her white ghost-faced bucket. Bethany quickly scurried behind Travis, blushing, making way for Lyra to pirouette to the front, which was impressive considering that she was wearing what Tracey instantly recognized that her friend was wearing a night time diaper, complete with a smiling comet on the back. The arctic vixen was dressed as a pink ballerina. Her top was a form-fitting pink sequined tank-top with a see-through pink tutu attached to the bottom of it. The tutu rested just on the very top of Lyra's diaper, flaring out like flower petals.

"Well, aren't you just a pretty little ballerina!" Paul exclaimed, quickly putting some candy in Lyra's held-out pink pumpkin bucket.

"Thanks! Mommy and Nanny picked it out for me!" Lyra proudly boasted this, her tail wagging, followed by a chorus of crinkles.

"And it suits you perfectly, Ly-Ly," Nora said, stepping to stand next to Lyra and giving her a hug. Letting go of her charge, the doe's eyes instantly alighted on Tracey. "And so does Tracey's little fairy princess costume! OMG! You're all too cute!" She pulled the others into a group hug. Tracey saw that, standing nervously right behind Nora, was a red panda girl their age. dressed in a black witch's costume. She had on a pointy black hat with a wide brim and a purple ribbon tied into a bow at its base. Her short black dress was ruffled like Tracey's, though it had long sleeves with wide cuffs. And, much like Tracey's dress, it showed off two thirds of the purple diaper with the smiling green jack-o-lantern on the front. Following Tracey's eyes, Nora saw whom she was looking at.

"OH! Tracey, this is Alex!" She motioned with her hoof, and the red panda girl walked over. She was blushing but had a small smile on her face. "She goes to school with us, and just recently was diagnosed with Miner's Syndrome. Since her parents had a business trip planned way before her diagnosis came along, I've been babysitting, and got their permission to bring her along for the fun!"

"Oh wow," Paul said, letting out a whistle. "Six big little ones. Are you sure that you can watch that many at once?" The lion now seemed nervous.

"Of course," Nora said, flashing her most winning smile. "I've had to look after fifteen MSers at once on a couple of occasions. Besides, I know that none of these cuties wanna go wandering off all by themselves."

"Well..." Paul looked down at Tracey, who had immediately deployed her own weapons-grade puppy dog eyes. While not as good as the set Lyra was firing upon him also at that moment, Tracey's were still highly effective. "I-I guess it's okay... provided you check in with us with updates now and again!"

"Was already planning on it," Nora said, cheery and excited. It was then that Tracey noticed that the doe in question was carrying a much larger than normal diaper bag, this one a bright blue. When passed Tracey's bag, Nora simply transferred the supplies from hers into it, before handing the now empty bag back to the surprised Katherine. "Alright, looks like we're all set for a fun and safe night out!"

Tracey received another big hug from her parents.

"Have fun with your friends, honey." Katherine booped Tracey's nose, making the overgrown kitten giggle.

"And try not to get chocolate on your pretty costume, princess." Paul was only half-joking.

"Bye, Mommy! Bye, Daddy!" Tracey happily cheered, feeling a sudden rush of elation. As the group began to make its trek around the neighborhood, in a path Nora had apparently mapped out beforehand, Tracey reflected on this sudden giddiness at getting to be out Trick-or-Treating again.

Before her condition developed, Halloween was just another day to her. She had more important things to focus on, or that was how she felt at the time. But, giggling as Lylra did some excited twirls and Travis somehow got both of his paws tangled up in his lasso, Tracey was feeling a rush of emotions flood her, much like how she was unknowingly flooding her diaper. She still felt a little embarrassed to be out in public in such a juvenile costume, wearing a diaper that was visible. Yet, while Nora quickly helped untie the big puppy's paws, Tracey felt so... safe. No... as she reflected on this, she knew that while that was true, that wasn't quite it. If she had to describe the feeling, it was like... something that had been missing, that she had never known to be missing, had been found. She had just come to this conclusion, unaware that her binky was now in again, that they stopped at the first house.

"Okay everyone," Nora cooed, stopping tp lick her thumb and then use it to clean a small smudge on Lyra's cheek. "What do we say when someone gives us something?"

"Thank you!" All the MSers dutifully responded, even Tracey.

"Good little fawns!" Nora gushed while ringing the doorbell. It quickly opened, showing a large ram, who was wearing a costume and makeup to look like Nailhead from the Abyssraiser movies. Alex immediately whimpered and moved back a little, putting Nora between herself and them.

"Trick or Treat!" Their little group proudly declared, with Alex more mumbling it.

"I have such treats to give you," he said in a deep, spooky voice, before smiling and starting to scoop pawfuls of candy into the different buckets. Alex apparently needed a little encouragement from Nora, who held her paw as she did so. The red panda girl kept looking at her feet as she shuffled forward to accept the candy. When it was over and the ram had closed the door, she seemed to relax.

"I'm sorry, Alex," Nora said, picking the slightly shorter girl up and resting her head on her shoulder while rubbing her back. "I didn't know that that house would be too scary for you."

"I-it wasn't!" Alex said, blushing as Nora pulled the back of her diaper open for a quick inspection. "I just... uhm... I just g-got distracted, that's all!"

"Okay, sweetie," Nora said, her tone signifying that she didn't actually believe the red panda girl. Planting a kiss on Alex's cheek, Nora set her down and took her by the paw as she led them up the steps to the front door of the next house. Continuing on from there, hitting house after house, Tracey started to notice how Alex started squirming while looking around. Just as they were leaving the Miffler's house, the tigress could have sworn that she saw Alex doing a bit of the potty dance. She caught Lyra and Travis' eyes, the two having noticed as well.

Their group continued onward, going to different houses and getting their candy, and in some cases boxes of raisins. As they did so, Tracey and Travis both kept an eye on Alex. The big little red panda witch was doing an admirable job of pretending to be just fine, but would still lapse when she thought no one was looking and resume squirming. This grew in frequency as they passed over the Laquosha Historical Bridge, the rushing water passing by underneath the restored and maintained stone bridge causing Alex to squirm a whole lot more. Halfway across she stopped, freezing in place. Her cheeks began to redden while she hugged her big bushy ringed tail. After less than a minute, she continued to toddle along, not with a bit more of a waddle to her gait. Seeing this, Tracey and Travis shared a wide-eyed look of surprise.

"Tracey," Travis whispered under his breath while leaning in closer. "Do you think that she might be..."

"Faking it?" Tracey whispered back. She grunted and bent her knees a little, sucking on her thumb pensively. That would just be crazy. Why would anyone pretend to have Miner's Syndrome? Waddling much like the red panda in question, Tracey mulled this over. They stopped at a house nearest to the bridge, this time with Bethy nervously going up and ringing the doorbell. The pink vampiric gator led them all in saying Trick or Treat, being the first one allowed to take some candy from a seemingly innocuous plastic cauldron filled with treats, while a nervous-looking Alex went wide-eyed. She looked like she was about to start whimpering, before she just let go of her candy bucket, causing it to spill out on the lawn.

"U-uh-oh," she grunted, squatting down to start picking up her candy. After checking to make sure she was alright, Nora patted her head before a sudden shriek from Bethy drew her attention. A plastic tarantula made of bones started to squirm out from where it was hiding in the candy, with the middle-aged weasel holding it laughing at her reaction. Like that, Nora was right beside Bethy, rubbing her back and hugging her and simultaneously chewing out the weasel for doing something so mean to an MSer. While everyone's, or so Alex thought, attention was on Nora scolding the guilty-looking weasel man, Alex, still squatting, had stopped picking up her candy, and began to grunt, her tail beginning to flag. Tracey was watching out of the corner of her eye, and turned to Travis who was doing the same and frowning. Something was up.

"The absolute nerve of some people!" Nora huffed, carrying Bethy on her hip as she led them all to a nearby park. "Scaring a precious little one like that!"

"I-I'm okay, Nore, r-really," Bethy offered, tucking her head under the doe's neck. Nora smiled at her as they neared a bench.

"I'm glad to know that, sweetheart. But still, it was very irresponsible and downright mean spirited to go and pull a prank on you like that. You could have been traumatized. And, considering I think I smell several stinky diapers, you weren't the only one frightened by the big mean spider, huh?" She turned and looked right at Tracey, who was oblivious to Nora's observation, as well as her own full diaper. She was instead whispering with Travis. "I think now's as good a time for some changes, everyone!" Nora set the diaper bag down and opened it up, pulling out a large orange, purple, and green folded up changing mat and spreading it out on the park bench. "Alright, Bethy, you are up first."

While Nora was tearing open the sides of the gator girl's diaper, Tracey walked over to Alex who was discussing with Tiffany cartoons that they liked.

"I was surprised at how great Greeney is! I just figured it was for babies when I first started watching it!" Alex said, sounding excited.

"I know!" The eagle excitedly fluttered her wings, her plastic sheriff's badge glinting in the light from the nearby lamppost. "The writing is just amazing, and I've never had so much fun while coloring as when I'm watching it!"

"OH! I haven't gotten the chance to watch it lately, but my brother recorded some of the newer episodes for me!" Travis chimed in, his tail wagging in excitement. He gave Tracey a wink, before happily talking more about the green-colored wolf pup and her family.

"Hey, Alex?" Tracey asked in a quiet voice, so that Tiffany wouldn't hear. Over on the bench, Bethy was giggling as Nora started blowing a raspberry on her tummy.

"Uh... y-yeah? Uhm... Tracey, right?" The red panda hugged her tail, blushing and looking a little skittish. She seemed to be trying to tug down the hem of her skirt to hide her diaper.

"Yeah... uh, can I talk to you for a minute?" The tigress motioned a little bit away from the rest of the group, near a tree.

"... Okay?" Alex agreed, sounding a bit confused. They headed over just as Nora was finishing taping on Bethy's fresh diaper, this one with a cartoon coffin on the front. With Lyra next to have her diaper changed, Tracey made sure that they were out of earshot, grateful that Travis was keeping Tiffany distracted.

"What's up?" Alex asked.

"Uh... Alex..." Tracey started to rub the back of her head, feeling awkward. "Are you... really an MSer?"

"Wh-what?!" Alex went wide-eyed at the question, looking around to make sure that no one was listening in. "O-of course I am! I m-mean, I'm in diapers now. And I need... I mean, I think I might need a change! A-and Nora's been babysitting me! She put m-me to bed last night after f-feeding me a bottle of MSer formula! I-I'm as MSer as i-it gets!" Tracey could see that she really was trying to sound convincing, yet she kept looking away, her blush deepening as she did so.

"So then you've been diagnosed at Dr. Trellow's office then? He is the only specialist for MSers in our area, after all."

Alex smirked and waved her paw offhandedly. "Well, duh. Went and saw him two weeks ago."

Tracey sighed and shook her head. "There is no Dr. Trellow, Alex." Tracey crossed her arms, fixing the fidgeting red panda girl with a half-lidded stare.

"Uh..."

"So why are you faking having MS?" Tracey asked with a sigh. Alex looked down at her shuffling feet, hugging her tail tight to her chest.

"I... want it..." she said in a quiet voice.

"Excuse me?"

"I w-want... I mean... I..." Now it was Alex's turn to sigh. "I'm a l-little, okay?"

"A what?" Tracey looked quizzical, cocking her head to the side as she asked it. Alex blushed and buried her face in her tail fur.

"I'm a little! I-I feel... good, being treated like this. It makes me feel... little... and happy in a way I don't know how to describe." She looked up at Tracey with watery green eyes. "This side of myself is such a big part of myself that I just... I had to express it in some way... I s-secretly bought myself some MSer Snuggies in my size a few weeks ago. I t-tried them on and it... it was like there was a part of me that had been missing... and doing that helped to... fill it. Then I started to collect other MSer stuff, like some bottles, binkies, a few stuffies, and even some cute outfits. When my Mom and dad weren't home, I would get to let my little side out. It was so nice... until Dad walked in on me in just a shirt and a diaper, thumb in my mouth, h-having just... peed it..."

Tracey winced, remembering when she'd pooped herself in front of Nora, feeling a pang of sympathy. "What happened?"

"W-well, Dad told Mom and, after she got home from work, they sat me down. They asked me if I'd been having urges to suck my thumb and been wetting myself and the bed lately. I thought that they were going to make me go see a therapist or something, but then I realized that they thought I had MS, s-so I just went along with it. They told me that they were proud that I'd been proactive in getting diapers for myself for the accidents, but they did tell me that I sh-shoulda come to them first when I started to h-have... p-potty troubles. The rest of the stuff I was able to keep hidden until they started to buy me things for m-my new nursery... then I was able to just mix it in and they didn't notice."

"Didn't they take you to see a doctor?" Tracey asked, her head spinning at all this new information hitting her.

"Well, they took me to my primary doctor, to make sure I was healthy. A-at first, she suggested that I go see some specialist for MSers to get tested, but I was able to, somehow, convince her and my parents that since I was sucking my thumb without realizing it, and having accidents th-that there was no need for a test. I mean... what other explanation could there be?" Alex looked pleased with herself about that aspect.

"But... MS is for life. Once you have it, it's goodbye independence, hello just about everyone having permission to change your diapers and treat you like a baby!" Tracey couldn't believe what she had just heard, placing her paws on her hips. Alex winced at the outburst and shushed Tracey a bit.

"I-I know! But... I r-really don't mind it. I just... I wanna stay like this. I've never thought I could feel so happy before. Not that I was depressed... I just felt so... empty. But now? I'm my Mommy and Daddy's little cub again! I get to play with toys, and fingerpaint, and everyone dotes on me." Alex was blushing again, this time with a wistful smile on her muzzle. Tracey relaxed a bit upon seeing that.

"You're serious? You're not someone who just... I dunno, did this on a dare? Or because you lost a bet? Or are you trying to make fun of people like... us?" Tracey asked, bewildered.

"I've heard of some people doing some crazy things for a bet or a dare, but pooping yourself in public, knowing someone else is going to change you is kind of taking it a bit far," Alex explained. "And I swear I'm not trying to make fun of anybody! I just... Nora was babysitting me and organizing taking us all Trick or Treating... and I thought it would be fun be around other people who are in diapers and who d-don't act like it's strange..." Alex hung her head before speaking again. "Are you gunna tell Nora?"

Tracey stood there in silence for a bit, while Alex started to fidget some more. Then, surprising the red panda girl once more, the tigress reached out and pulled her into a hug.

"N-no, I won't tell," she said, feeling the smaller girl hesitate before reciprocating the hug. "I-if this really makes you feel... well, good. And you're not just having fun at MSers' expense... I guess it's okay."

"Thanks," Alex spoke in a quiet voice, seeming to be lost in thought. "Does this mean we're friends now?"

Tracey giggled as they broke apart. "Sure, if you want. But I gotta warn you, my Mommy and Daddy, and Nora, love organizing playdates, which can sometimes get in the way of Saturday morning cartoons. Also, expect LOTS of embarrassing pictures when that happens."

Alex joined in the giggling. "I sometimes think my Daddy is trying to make a flip book with all the pictures he takes!"

"OMG! It's so wonderful that you two are getting along so well!" Nora suddenly appeared, making both girls jump, and Tracey wet her diaper a bit more, not that she knew it.

"N-Nora?" They spoke in unison while the doe started to guide them back over to the bench.

"You two are the last little stinkers that I need to take care of before we get back to more Trick or Treating!" Nora cooed, the doe, guiding Tracey down onto the changing mat. Looking over, she saw that Lyla was now wearing a thicker sleep diaper, making her attempts at pirouetting a little more off-balance and clumsy, not that the arctic vixen seemed to mind, especially as when she stopped doing that, she was joining in on which Greeney episode was the best so far. Catching Travis' eye and seeing him raise an eyebrow, she just smiled and shook her head. Tracey had her dress pushed up a bit, exposing her packed diaper to everyone, before Nora passed her a bottle of apple juice. She smiled up at Alex who smiled shyly back.

WOOOOO! I hope you all have a fun, safe, candy-filled, and spooooooky Halloween! Thanks for reading! ^.^

• Like 2
  • Panther Cub changed the title to Tracey's Story (Halloween Special Uploaded 10/31/2023)