LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

"Wrong is Wrong" Opinions From Writers

I'm looking for a bit of input from my peers. The whole Diaper Dimension is a vast and crowded place anymore... I started the story over 5 years ago.  I'm finally back and plan to finish this work. I'd love to hear what people thought about my original work, which is fully up. I'm working on the first new addition. 

Even if you don't care for the DD I'd like to hear for your input on my writing in general 

For me it was one one of the most compelling works that's been put out there. WBDaddy's 'A Little Legal Issue' and this I feel are the best works to have analyzed the legal side of things. I kind of feel that Meredith, Raven, Silver, and this could all be sort of in the same areas of interest I guess. You're right though, there has been A LOT of activity since you wrote this. I say keep going forward with what you've been doing though. I really want to see where she gets to, and what roadblocks she runs into. Forced into adoption because of the 'terrorist' actions? Back into Rebecca's clutches? One of the others becomes her Daddy, at least on paper? 

As far as I'm concerned this is one of the more original works before Kimmy and I started writing, so I say go ahead with your thoughts! Can't wait to read it! :)