LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

April's Family

Ralph didn't notice at first either and nodded.

He got on his bike, and he led her to the front where he opened the gate and let her out so they could ride up and down their street on their bikes.  Maybe he would see one of his friends and could introduce them to his little sister.

Ralph started to chase after her.  She was a fast kid, he acknowledge.

As she raced off, he noticed her panties was sort of showing, but her diaper was hidden under the panties, so he didn't say anything thinking she was just wearing panties, even if they looked a little thick.

His friend noticed them riding and came out.

"Who is that?" His friend called to Ralph.

"April!" Ralph called to her.  "Can you stop and come over here a minute?  I want to show you my friend!"

Ralph laughed.

"Very funny!"

He pointed to a tall thin boy with red hair and freckles

"This is my friend, Eric.  He will be our class with us."

He looked at Eric.

"This is my little sister, April.  We just got her today."

Eric smiled.  "Cool!"

Ralph walked over to his sister and put an arm around her.

"It's okay, April.  This is just my friend.  I promise, if I didn't know him or if he were dangerous, I wouldn't introduce you."

He patted his sister's back, and as discretely as he could, fixed her skirt so that her panties were hidden again.  However, when he did that, he felt her butt, and it did not just feel like panties.  It felt too soft to be just panties, and he wondered if dad put her in a diaper.  Still, he didn't say anything just then.  He wouldn't want Eric to know she was in a diaper.

"That's okay, April.  Only our family needs to know that, sis."

He turned to Eric.

"She's just whispering family stuff," he told him.  "Why don't you bike with us?  I'm letting my sister get to know our neighborhood a bit."

Eric nodded and went to get his bicycle.

"Maybe you will meet someone's sister and make a friend," he told April while Erica was getting his bike.

"Dang!  Your sister rides fast!" Eric told Ralph.

"I know.  And since I took her out with me, I have to keep an eye on her.  She doesn't even know this neighborhood yet, so we better at least try to look like we are keeping up with her so she doesn't get lost."

Eric nodded and they rode after her.

Ralph rode after her calling....

"April!  Stop!  You are going too far!  We are supposed to stay in the neighborhood!  Stop!"

He, of course, knew his area well enough, that he had some time before he would get where he wouldn't know where he was.  But he had promised his parents not to take her out of the neighborhood for a while, and to slowly get her used to things little by little.

(Please don't have her doing things to get lost on purpose?  Please?)

Ralph and Eric rode up to her, panting, and then Ralph shook his head at her.

"Don't ever ever ride off that far ahead again without me," Ralph scolded her.  "You could have lost us and gotten lost, then you'd be in a real pickle because by the time I got mom and dad, you would be hopelessly lost."

He hugged her but when his hands were around her back, he also swatted her butt.

"I love you, sis, and I don't ever want to lose you.  So no riding off like that ever again.  You stay within two streets of the house in all directions.  If you lose count easily, then stop as soon as you are not sure if you passed the second street or not.  Understand?"

"Go ahead," he told her.  "But when they find out why, think about whether you want another one for riding too far without thinking," he told her.  "I swatted you because I want you to remember to be more careful.  I love you sis, and I don't want you to get lost."

He then really hugged her for real.

"Don't you understand?  I need you to be safe!"

"That's pretty mean," he said frowning at her "...being as you took off like that.  Were you trying to get me in trouble?  CAuse I'll tell them about that, too."

He pushed her back to look at her face.

"If you can't stay with me when we go outside, then I'll tell mom and dad I don't want to take you outside anymore."