LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

April's Family

Dad: Robert Hall

Mom:  Susan

Brother:  Ralph   age 11  fifth grade  DOB August 20

Adopted sister:  April Marie  age 10  fifth grade  DOB  January 4th 

Adopting sister Pick up date:  October 3rd

One year ago, Ralph contacted the Social worker and asked about April.

Nine months ago, Ralph wrote his first letter to his sister to be:

Dear April,

I am Ralph, a fourth grader who is interested in your story.  I asked my parents, and they are talking about it, so don't get excited.  But I might be your big brother later.  I like your picture.  Here is my picture.

Eight months ago, Ralph wrote again:

Dear April,

Hi.  It's Ralph.  

Mom and dad talked it over.  They are asking the social worker about you know.  Maybe you will be my sister soon.

Love Ralph.

Seven Months ago, Ralph wrote again:

Dear April,

It's Ralph again.  I hope you don't mind me writing to you, but I like writing to you.  I got kicked out of computer classes for the rest of the year.  I got caught looking at your profile too many times.  Now, I have to see the counselor when the rest of the class has computers.  How are you being?

After that, Ralph started writing her nearly every week telling her how close they were getting to getting approved, and the last letter she'd have gotten would have arrived three days before telling her that they were coming that Saturday to come and get her.

___________ Present Day, Saturday, October 3, xxxx __________________

Ralph was so happy that he was picking up his sister that day, that he woke up at FOUR THIRTY in the morning to wait for his parents to get up.  He watched cartoons for a while, and kept looking around, as if wondering where his little sister would be sitting when he went to get her.  She was supposed to be about six months younger than him, but the now fifth grader didn't care.  She was still his little sister.

Susan finally got up at five, and she smiled at Ralph as she passed by her fully dressed son.  He even had his hair combed nicely.  

"Someone is excited about meeting his little sister," she said in a cooing way.

"Mom!  I'm not a baby," he whined.  "And anyway, April is going to be the baby of the family.  She's about six months younger than me, right?"

Susan smiled.  "Yeah, she's about that.  What do you want for breakfast?"

"Do we have time for breakfast?"

"Ralph," she laughed.  "We can't get her until ten, and it only takes three hours to get there.  We're leaving at about seven, so we still have plenty of time."

Ralph frowned.  Time sure was moving slow.

Dad finally got up at about six, and he came in and smiled at seeing his son all ready to go.  Ralph may have found their little gem of a daughter, but by now, both dad and mom had fallen in love with the child, too.  Ralph shared almost all of the letters she sent back to him, unless they had secrets in them.  And mom started to write to her about two months ago when they were approved to get her.

Dear April Marie,

I'm Susan, Ralph's mom, and soon, I'll be your mom, too.  The social worker has told me some of your problems, so don't be scared, baby.  I'm really looking forward to seeing you in person, and your daddy has always wanted a daughter, so you are going to be so loved here.

After that, she started to write to her new daughter every week, too.

Only dad had not written her yet, but they did get information from the social worker, from the letters she sent Ralph, and from the letters she sent Susan, so that they decorated her room with her favorite colors and characters.  They had two dressers for her, one with her regular clothes, and one with some diapers in it for her because they had been told by the social worker that she needed diapers at night.  She also had a desk in her room and nice bed with a protective sheet that was made of water proof cloth rather than plastic.  Nothing is more embarrassing to a fifth grader than having her friends sit on her bed, and it make plastic noises telling everyone you wet the bed, so they got her some expensive waterproof sheets that would protect her mattress without giving away her secrets to her friends if they came to visit her.

She had a toy box with lots of toys in it that were neutral, and she had a doll house that was more like a castle as well as stuff for her favorite sports and non-gendered games.

____________________ Coming back to the car after getting her signed out __________________

Ralph opened the door for his new sister smiling at her.  She was really his little sister now, though she wasn't really that much smaller than he was, maybe an inch or two.  But she was cute.  He loved her eyes and her plush round face.  

He got in the other side, and he looked over at her, smiling.

She looked a little nervous, but then, she was going to a new place and though he didn't know how many homes she had seen before, he figured that others couldn't have worked out, or she wouldn't be available now.

Then, he saw it.  The crotch her jeans were soaked.  When did she pee?

He blushed when he saw she caught him looking.

"Did you just wet your pants?" he whispered to her worried about her.

April was nervous when her new family came to pick her up. all of her previous families abused her and bullied her about her bedwetting which slowly started to cause day time wettings every so often. she had gotten in the car with ralph who she knew well she started to cry when he asked if she wet herself “y y yes i im sorry ill get out and go away”

Ralph undid his belt as quickly as he could and scooted right over to her and pulled her over into his lap.

"Oh no!" he said.  "I just got my little sister.  You're not going anywhere.  I won't let you go.  You're my little sister, and I love you, baby sis."

He didn't care she was getting his pants wet.

He kept her in his arms and leaned forward.

"April got scared and peed her pants," he told his parents.  "Do we have a change of clothes for her?"

The parents frowned and looked at one another and then back at the children.

"Her other stuff was burned by her last family.  The only things she has are those clothes and some pajamas they gave us for her.  But we are going to buy her some clothes.  We can do that first thing."

"But then she'll have to go in the store like this," Ralph whined her behalf as he held his little sister.  "I don't know about her, but I'd die if I peed my pants and you made me go in a store like that."

His mom giggled and pointed out the wetness of his pants because of holding his sister.

"She threatened to run away," Ralph said a little angrily.  "So, I don't care if my pants are wet, my little sister is home, and I'm taking care of her."

"Alright... alright, Ralph.  How about we take you kids to the park, and dad can watch you play while I go get her some clothes, and I'll also pick you up a change of clothes, too, okay?  No one will really pay attention to her wet pants if you two are playing."

Ralph nodded.  "Okay."

He tried to give his sister a bounce, but she was almost as big as he was because they were almost the same age after all.

"Want to play in the park?" he asked her, his hand resting on her lap on purpose because he was a little curious about how her lap felt with pee in it.  It felt a little warm so she must had just done it.

He kissed her side of her head.

"You're my little sister, okay?"

“th th this happens every so often i i i also w wet t the b bed every n night” she cries telling them that. “im sorry maybe you guys should get a better daughter then me someone that is at least having control over their body”

"Nonsense," Ralph hugged her and rocked her the best he could.  "YOU are my BABY sister, and no one cares if you wet your pants or you wet the bed.  Mommy will just get you diapers for at night, okay?"

Susan nodded that Ralph was right.

"It's okay, baby.  No one is going to get rid of you just because you have trouble.  We'll take you to see a doctor and see if they can find out what is actually wrong, okay?"

Tom stopped the car, for he had just started to put it in drive, and he turned around and reached for her.

Ralph pushed her forward.

Tom hugged her.

"You're our little daughter, now," he told her.  "You don't get rid of your child just because she misbehaves.  And you don't punish a big ten year old for an accident in her pants.  You try to find out what is causing it, because I'm sure you feel bad about peeing on yourself, and you hate it as much as you are afraid of it."

He let her go.

"Now, not another thought about wetting your pants, okay?  We'll take you kids to the park to play while mommy gets you two something clean to wear, okay?"

When dad let her go, Ralph pulled her back into his lap again and hugged her.

"See?  It's okay if you wet your pants or whatever," he told her.  "You're my little sister, and no matter what, I'm not going to give you up.  I got too used to you with your letters."

“my first family beat me with a belt when i asked where the bathroom was and told me i wouldnt get to use it ever that they were just using me for money from the government” she blushed when diapers were mentioned for at night. “can we do pull ups or something like that in case of day time accidents”

Ralph shook his head and put his finger on her lips.

"Sis, you don't want to wear pull ups in the day time.  Kids at school will be mean if they find out you need diapers.  I'll be there for you.  I won't let them be mean if you wet your pants in the daytime."

Susan turned back to her and she smiled.

"Of course we'll get you some pull ups for day time," she said.  "But you gotta promise to try to go potty," she said.  "That first family didn't want a daughter," she told her.  "They just wanted a money pig.  That's the only reason to treat a little kid like that, and it was wrong, baby."

Ralph frowned when she mentioned getting pull ups for his sister.

"But the other kids will make fun of her," he protested.  "I don't want her to wear pull ups to school or in front of other people.  It's better she just has an accident and goes to the nurse to get cleaned up.  I can explain her having body troubles.  But they won't listen if she's wearing anything like a diaper."

Susan frowned.

"We'll get her pull ups that look like panties," she told him.

Ralph looked down.  "As long as they really look like underwears," he said.  "I don't want anyone to have more excuses to be mean to my little sister."

Susan smiled.  "Well, your dad and I don't want her made fun of either, and she is right.  Pull ups will be less embarrassing for her in the long run, and it won't be as uncomfortable when she can't make it to the toilet as a pair of soaked pants will be."

He nodded.  "Okay."

Susan turned and looked at her new baby daughter.

"Honey, the best ones are the ones that embarrass you the least.  Besides, mommy wants to potty train you not to wet in the day time, so if the pull ups hold all your pee, then there won't be any incentive not to wet your pants, honey.  I want to teach you to be healthy."

Ralph rocked her.

"Trust me, the panty ones are best especially at school," he told her.  "People can't make fun of you wearing diapers if they don't know, and if you leak a little bit, I'll just tell them you are seeing a doctor, and then I'll pound anyone that says anything more."

"Ralph," his mother looked shocked.  "No fighting!"

"Well, I will," Ralph said.  "I don't care if I get in trouble or not, if I'm protecting my little sister."

He rubbed her wet thigh.

"My baby sister," he said playfully with a playful pout.

Ralph frowned at her getting upset about being his baby sister.

"Alright.  I'm sorry.  You're my little sister.  I'm still gonna protect you and not let people be mean to you."

He let her up in case she wanted to get up.

"I just wanted you to know your big brother cares about you, is all."

Ralph laughed out loud.

"You?  In diapers?  No way!  Look, I didn't mean to call you a baby, sis.  When I said baby sister, well, I guess I understand your point, so I won't say baby anymore.  But I didn't mean, physically, a baby, okay?  I just meant I'd be there for you when you need me, as if... well, forget the baby part, okay?"

He smiled at her.

"You're my sister."

“so if i even get a boyfriend and he hurts me you promise to break his knee caps” she giggled when she said that kissing her brother on the cheek before trying to climb up to their mom wanting to cuddle with her

Ralph nodded and smile when she kissed his cheek.

Susan looked back and saw her trying to climb up front.

"Honey, stay in the back.  Put your seatbelt on.  When we get somewhere safe, then I'll let you come and sit with me, honey."

She reached back and patted her back.

"They have laws that kids should be in the back seat because it's safer when we are on the road, sweetheart."

• Like 1

Ralph noticed her crying and he understood that his parents just didn't want her to get hurt, so he moved closer to her and whispered to her.

"Come and get in my lap, sis?  It's okay."

He reached out either way and patted her back.

• Like 1

When she hugged him, he lifted her slightly and got her into his lap and then he hugged her tight for a minute before letting her relax.

"April?  We just want you to be safe," he whispered to her.  "I know you want to feel safe, but being safe is as important as feeling safe, okay?"

He tried to rock her a little bit.

Of course, with them being so close in age, she was a little bit heavy, but he didn't mind that at all.  He just wanted to make his little sister happier until they stopped and mommy could hold her for a minute.

Ralph whispered to her.

"Besides, baby sis, you don't want mommy to hold you right now," he said.  "You're all wet, and mommy wouldn't be able to go into the store and get us some clean clothes if you get her all wet.  I'm sure mommy wants to hold you though."

He really thought his little sister was cute, even if she insisted that she wasn't a baby.

• Like 1

"No," he whispered kissing her on the cheek.  "I just want you to be my little sister.  And I don't want you to be scared if you do something immature... like... pee in your pants.  I want you to ask me to help you when you need help and can't get mom for some reason.  I want to be your big brother.  But honestly?  Babies are not as fun to play with as sisters your age, April.  I want to run, play tag with you, throw a ball around, and do other stuff with you that babies can't do.  But please don't be scared to tell you behaved like a baby and peed your pants or something.  If you do, I won't make fun of you or be mean, okay?"

He patted her wet lap again.

"I just want to be the big brother, okay?"

Her mom looked back at her and smiled.

"What do you want us to do?" she asked.  "If it's reasonable, we'd be happy to hear you out, sweetheart.  You are a person and have some rights as a person.  One right you have, is to be heard.  The only time you can expect a definite 'no.' before you even ask, is if you are asking something we just can't do because it is either unsafe or too expensive, honey."

She waited.

"So, what do you want to ask?" she asked her.