LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

April's Family

"No, baby," he patted her bottom and talked calmly to her.

"Little girls are also under thirteen years old.  Little girls need mommies and daddies to help them when things get too hard," he told her.  "Babies are under five years old.  You are not a baby in the way that a baby needs everything given to her to reach it.  You are our little girl, honey."

He tried to sway with her to calm her down.  He didn't know why she was angry, but he didn't know what else to do at the moment, but to try to keep her as calm as possible even if she might have been a bit bratty.

"Hey.  Hey.  Hey, honey.  You don't want to wear a diaper?  Is that what you are mad about?" he hugged her tighter.  "We don't have to put a diaper on you, sweetie."

He knew she was confused.  She probably had so many ideas swimming around in her head about how people have treated her over the years.  It would confuse someone who grew up normal, he was sure.

"I just want to take care of you, honey.  And if you think you want to wear panties and dress yourself, I can let you.  Just calm down, okay?"

He continued to pat her bottom and try to calm her.

Robert decided panties would be best because he didn't want her to feel like he was going to force her do something she was mad about.  But he also decided he should go ahead and dress her to let her know that he was still her daddy, and that he expected her to still come to him or mommy when she had troubles.

"Daddy will put some panties on you, honey," he patted her bottom.  "If you feel big enough you want to try to wear panties, then you can definitely wear panties," he told her.  "At least until you go to bed.  When you sleep, I want you in a diaper so you don't wet your bed, okay?"

He then carried her to her dresser to get some panties out for her and started to dress her.

"And don't be scared to tell daddy or mommy if you wet, even if you are wearing panties, alright, sweetheart?  No one will be mad just because you have peeing accidents, baby.  And even if you poop, we won't be that mad about that either."

He got her panties on her, and then hugged her again.

"Does that make you feel better, like the big girl you want to be, honey?" he asked her kissing her head.

Robert frowned.

"The diaper was more comfortable?  So....  Do you want me to put you in a diaper, sweetheart?  I can.  I just want you to feel safe and to be happy for now, honey."

He sat her on his lap and he looked into her eyes, so she was facing him, her legs dangled on either side of his.

"We love our little girl," he told her and then kissed her head.  "No diaper or no diaper?" he asked.  "If you are embarrassed, we can put some panties on over the diaper, I think."

He shook his head and patted her behind.

"Honey, the diaper is no longer safer than panties for you." he told her.  "I won't care if you wet your diaper or your panties, you will not be in trouble.  You just need some confidence building and some practice going potty," he told her.  "I'll just put you in a diaper at night so you won't have to worry about getting up to pee or whatever, but during the day, it will be good for you to wear pull ups or even panties as often as you can so you can practice trying to go potty, okay baby?"

He hugged her and kissed her cheek.

"But if you want, for now, I can pull your panties down and put you in a diaper if you really want one to feel safe.  Just for a little while until you get used to us, then we can start trying to help you potty train yourself, okay?"

• Like 1

Robert nodded and started to pull her panties back down so he could put a diaper on under them for her.

"You are our little girl," he told her.  "Baby or not, you ARE loved, sweetheart, and your brother loves you, too.  You know that, don't you?"

Ralph was outside the bedroom by now, listening in, wanting to know when he can start playing with his little sister.

"Do you want to wear shorts or a skirt, sweetheart?"

He nodded.

"It would make it easier, honey, but your brother will see you in panties and you can't blame him if he thought you looked like a baby like that."

He frowned.

"You don't want him to think you are a baby though, do you?"

Robert picked her up after he had her panties back up, and he put her in his lap.

"I won't let Ralph be mean to you, but you know, he already feels very protective of you.  If you start going around the house in just panties like a little girl, he is going to feel even more... well, like you are a little girl and he is your big brother.  Is that really okay with you?"

Robert sighed.

"Honey, Ralph will not see a big girl, if you wear your panties and diaper openly in front of him.  He will see a little sister.  I'm not sure this is best, if you want to be treated like a big girl...."

He kissed her.

"I promise, little or big girl, you will be respected, and no one will coo at you or make you feel like a baby as long as Mommy or Daddy knows what is going on, okay?"

He patted her bottom.

"So, um... how about a skirt?  I can easily lift a skirt and check you for wetness if I want.  How about daddy or mommy just check you every couple of hours or so until you get used to telling us if you are wet?"

He smiled and kissed her head.

"Okay.  We'll get you a skirt on, and then talk to mommy about checking you every couple of hours, okay?"

He helped her get into a plaid pink, white and purple skirt.  It had far more white than either pink or purple.

Then he carried her out of her room to see Ralph standing there, waiting.

"Is my little sister ready to play?" Ralph asked Robert.

"Well, why don't you ask her," he said setting little April down.

They didn't have any play swings or anything like that back there, but they did have an old guest house that was sort of run down, and Ralph used like a club house.  They also had a few trees and a space with softer dirt they could play in.  

Ralph smiled at her.

"Okay.  Sure."

He looked at his dad who just smiled and nodded them to go on.

Ralph frowned when she paused looking disappointed.

"What's wrong?" he asked her.  "We can play outside."

He put an arm around her.

"How about we play catch or tag?

Ralph ran over to her and hugged her.

He had never needed stuff to climb on before.  Why did she think that she couldn't play if there wasn't stuff to climb on?

"There are trees we can climb," he told her trying to calm her.  "And we have a play house.  And we have some toys...."

He took her hand to take her around to the side of the house.

"See?  This is your new bike," he told her showing her a purple and pink bike  "The one next to it, the black one, is mine.  We could ride our bikes around the neighborhood if you want?"