LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

April's Family

"No, baby, he is actually a very light sleeper.  That's why I'm putting you in his bed with him.  And you will sleep closer to the wall while he sleeps on the other side of you, so if you try to climb out of bed, he will know it right away, baby.  Then he will either ask you if you need the potty or take your hand and direct you into mommy's room so I can pick you up and hold you until you settle down again."

She smiled at her little girl.

"None of us want you to get hurt, baby."

Susan lifted her up a bit and patted her bottom.

"You are part of our family now, and we all plan on doing what we can to keep you safe, baby."

Susan doubted the last family tried that hard.  If she was mentioning a crib, then they probably put her in one, and yet, if that still didn't prevent her getting hurt, then they were probably just saying they are doing stuff and were showing off stuff to social workers to try to get the funds.  LIke she told them when they first met, most of the families just used her for extra money they got from the state for looking after her.  They didn't really treat her like a daughter.

Susan patted her back and smiled.

"Well, we'll just have to see what we can do to both keep you safe, but not make it look so obvious to any friends you have that you have something they might think they can make fun about."

They arrived home, and Susan picked her little girl up wanting to looked things over carefully before letting her walk in the house on her own.  She was a little concerned, especially with talking to her, and with the tantrum that she threw in the car, that the house might not be safe enough for her to be left alone yet.

"Honey, if I put you down, I don't want you running upstairs.  I want to get a few things to keep you safe before we just let you go anywhere, so stay in the living room until I ask you to come somewhere else, okay?"

Then Robert came in and picked her up.

He went to a chair, put her in his lap, and then turned on the TV.

"My turn with our new little girl," he told his wife.

she whined and tried to remove her shirt “wait you need to see my back” she removed her shirt showing the scars that looked like they were from a cane bein struck against bare skin without stopping

They went to stop her taking off her shirt because of her brother being in the same room, but they weren't fast enough, and she had her shirt off before they realized she was taking it off.

Ralph frowned.

"That's not falling," he said.  "That's hitting!  They hit you."

Susan shook her head, tears in her eyes.

Because Robert was so upset by what he saw, he wanted to see how bad it really was and removed all her clothes down to her diaper to check her lower back, even moving her diaper some so he could see inside for marks.  He didn't care if she was wet or if she pooped.  He was looking for bruising and scars.

"Baby, no one will ever ever ever never hit you like that ever again," Robert now pulled her naked body, except her diaper into him and hugging her and kissing her head.  "No one has a right to hit a child like that.  That's why they took you away from that stupid family.  How is hitting you protecting you from getting hurt?" Robert asked her to see what they told her.

Ralph answered before she could though.

"It doesn't.  Those mother fuqu...."

"Ralph, calm down," Susan said in a much less irritated state of his cussing than she normally would have been.  The truth was, she was thinking the same, and didn't think it was natural to be able to not think harshly about something like this."

"No wonder she pees her pants," Ralph said.  "They probably hit her just for going potty like a big girl, and so she got scared and started doing it in her pants and trying to hide it when she wet so no one would know she went."

Robert thought Ralph was imagining things, but Susan wasn't so sure that Ralph was that far off the mark.

"Honey, did they hit you when you went to the bathroom?  Is that why you go in your pants all the time?" Susan asked her.

Robert panicked some when he saw her biting her hand like that, and he tried to pull her mouth open.

"Ralph, help," he yelled at the closest person.  Get her hand out of her mouth."

Ralph ran over and pulled his sister's hand from her mouth.

Robert Then put his hand in front of her mouth so she couldn't jerk her hand back in.

"Baby," he said trying to be calm.  "Please don't bite yourself like that, honey.  No matter what people said, and no matter what they did, you didn't deserve any of what they did to you that hurt you, and you don't need to punish yourself by biting yourself like that."

He waited until he was certain she wasn't going to stuff her hand back in her mouth, and then he lovingly patted her bottom as he rocked her.

"honey, get her a towel to bite on," he told Sarah.

Then while still rocking her, he carefully lifted her hand to see how badly she bitten herself.

Ralph sat down at dad's feet, and put his hands on his sister to hold her, ready to react in case he needed help while he checked her hand.

"Baby, you can't be biting yourself or anyone else like that.  You are going to hurt yourself, baby."

Robert and Susan looked at one another and sighed.

Robert tried to wipe her tears away.

"Baby, you're not useless.  You've just had a very bad situation until now, and so most of what happened before was not your fault, sweetheart.  When we say we won't let something bad happen to you anymore, we mean it, baby.  Not even instinctive biting, okay?"

Ralph went to get his little sister some clean clothes to put on.  He figured she might have wet her panties anyway, and needed changed.

• Like 1

"No one is going to hate you, baby," Robert rocked her until Ralph handed him some clothes to put on her.

Robert took off her panties and then started redress her into something comfortable to fall asleep in.

Meanwhile, Sarah went to the kitchen to start looking at what to make for dinner.

• Like 1

(OOPs, you're right).

Robert checked that her diaper was not wet, and then he put her in sleeping clothes and continued to rock her until he was sure she was asleep.  He could see her fighting it, but he knew that at the moment, the girl just had negative feelings and he hoped that the sleep might help clear her head so she could enjoy being awake later.

He kissed her cheek before he finally put her on the floor in the living room to let her sleep.  He didn't want to put her on the sofa in case she would roll off of it, and while she was in front of him, he doubted she'd sleep walk without him noticing and going to get her and rocking her back to relaxation.

• Like 1

she rolled around in her sleep whimpering starting to have a nightmare “mommy please no dont hurt me im sorry i wet myself y y yes i know you know whats best why do yoy have a knife no please dont cut me”

Robert heard her whimpering and rolling on the floor, and he picked her up and hugged her.  Kissing her little face, he started to hum to her, hoping to calm her dreams.  As the poor girl squirmed and seemed to cry in her sleep and plead, he felt her body shuddering, and he wasn't sure, but he thought her diaper area was growing quite warm.

He brought her over to Susan.

"She's saying some really upsetting things in her dream," he whispered to Susan.  I don't know what her mom is doing with a knife in her dream, but I know this is not a normal kids' worst fears," he told Susan.

"No, it's not.  Maybe we should wake her so she knows she's safe...."

"Baby?" Susan patted her on her shoulder lightly.  "Honey?  Wake up," she cooed at her.  "Come on, baby.  Wake up.  You're not there anymore, honey.  You're safe."

she woke up and screamed flailing her arms trying to get the nightmare to go away “DONT HURT ME PLEASE” she started crying holding on to her wrist remembering her last mom cut her for wetting the bed and failing a class

Edited by BabyBrooklynn

Robert grabbed her arms before she accidentally hit someone, and he held them against his body, pinning them down, and he kissed her cheek as he whispered.

"Baby, calm down."

He swayed on his feet for her, trying to help her relax.

Susan patted her back.

"It's okay, baby.  You're safe," she whispered over and over.  "You're safe, baby."

“dont hurt me please im sorry i cant do anything in school right and im sorry i wet the bed im a big girl im so sorry” she started to cry more feeling like she has disappointed her family again

Robert frowned.

"Baby, you didn't even go to school today.  You haven't done anything wrong at all.  We don't mind if you wet in your sleep, honey.  Are you wet?  Do you need your "dighty" changed, honey?"

He rubbed her back.

"You're a good girl.  You're just scared, and were told lies about what being a good girl means."

He swayed with her.

"No one is going to hurt, you baby."

He felt her diaper.

"If you're not wet, honey, go ahead and pee," he said rocking her.  "Go ahead.  You have permission to wet your diaper, baby.  That's why we put it on you.  You won't be in trouble for wetting the bed at our home, baby."

He hugged her and rocked her some more.

"Do you really think you should be telling her to wet her pants?" Susan asked.

"Well, she seems most scared by that and how she does at school," he told Susan.  "If she knows it's okay to wet her pants, she might relax about it."

Susan nodded.  "Maybe you're right.  It's okay, baby," she rubbed April's back.  "Go ahead and do what daddy says, honey.  We won't be mad.  I promise."

Robert smiled as she soaked her diaper and he whispered to her.

"Good girl," he said.  "You did what daddy told you to do without question.  Good girl."

He continued to rock her not caring if her diaper leaked at all.  He sort of wished it would leak, so she would see that he wouldn't be mad at her even if it leaked on him.  He wanted her to feel safe, most of all, and getting him or his wife wet with her pee was a small price to pay to make their baby feel safe.

"Do you want daddy, or mommy, to change you, honey?  Daddy will go with what you want.  We are not mad at all, baby.  But when you do wet your bed at night or wet your diapers, I want you to get us to help you change, at least until you get more confident about being safe in your own home.  We will be happy to change our little girl, okay?"

He kissed her head.

"So, who do you want to change you, baby?"

Robert shook his head.

"Who told you that you are a big girl?" he asked her.  "You are a little girl, honey.  I am quite sure you can change your panties and your other clothes by yourself, but when it comes to diapers, daddy and mommy really should be doing that for you, baby."

He kissed her cheek.

"If you don't mind daddy doing it, then daddy will change you this time, baby."

He adjusted her in his arms, accidentally pressing on her diaper causing the lake inside it to start leaking out and down her legs.

"You are our little girl, honey.  When you have trouble like wetting your pants, I'd rather you come to mommy or daddy even if you are wearing panties to get changed.  I think being able to come to us will help you understand that this is a safe place, and that mommy and daddy are here to help you."

He took her to her room, and put her gently on the bed to start taking off her wet bottoms and her wet diaper.

"Your new family loves you, and we recognize you as a little girl, not some government pay check, okay?"

Robert picked his now naked from waist down little girl up and he hugged her with all her squirming around.

"Baby, you are confused," he said as quietly to her as he could.  "You are confused because people have been lying to you and making you think that being a big girl means you don't need any help at all, and that you ....  Well, you need to learn to trust your family, baby.   You need to understand that you are in home that wants to help you, baby."

He patted her naked butt.

"You are our little girl, sweetheart."