LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

April's Family

Susan looked at Robert and frowned.

"I told you that that crib we saw in the social worker's temporary home was for her," she told him.  "The social worker wouldn't tell us one way or other, but I could see how she was looking at it.  You told me not to ask, but now, she's confirming what I thought."

He frowned and nodded, too.

"I... let's check toddler beds out first," he said.  "Some of them have bars on them that can prevent her getting out at night.  But a full blown crib in her room?  What would her friends say if they came to our house and saw only a crib in her room?  They would probably make fun of her."

Susan nodded.  "You're probably right.  Let's look at toddler beds first."

"Baby....  Mommy and daddy are going to look for a reasonable solution first, but if we can't find one, then we'll get you a crib," she said.  "Meanwhile, you can sleep with your bother until we solve the bed issue.  Your brother can sleep on the outside of you, and anyway, being in a new house, it might be scary for you to be in a room by yourself anyway, so hopefully in the middle of the night, if you have to pee, you can ask your brother to take you if you haven't wet your diaper yet, okay?"

Ralph smiled.

"Well, we'll just have get me a plastic sheet for my bed," he said kissing her head.  "Your safety is more important than a dry bed, and anyway, like mom said, you can wear diapers when you sleep, so that should help a little bit, sis."

He felt his lap getting warm, and he felt her shaking badly.

"It's okay, little sis.  Don't be scared," he started to rock her.  "Nothing bad is going to happen, honey."

Mom was looking back at them, while they talked, so she saw her daughter's pants started to darken and saw her brother trying to calm her.

"Honey, pull over," Mommy told dad.  "I gotta hold my baby.  She's scared."

"But the front seat... and the new clothes...."

"You have to get the new clothes, and I'll sit in the back with my little girl.  Actually, forget the park for now.  The kids are soaked and my baby girl needs her mommy."

Robert nodded and found a place to pull over.

When he parked the car at a gas station to fill up, Susan got out and got in back and then reached over and took little April to her own lap and then cuddled with her.

"Baby?  Don't be scared," she cooed.

Ralph looked down at his pants and he smiled.

"It looks like I peed," he told his mom.

"Well, if you did, I wouldn't know it.  Don't worry about it.  Your dad will get you some clean pants and we'll get a blanket to put down on the seat.  Your dad will have to get mommy some pants, too."

Ralph blushed.  "But I have to use the bathroom."

Susan frowned.  "Well, I'll leave it up to you.  You are already soaked."

He frowned and shook his head.  "No.... I'll go in and use the bathroom.  It's just embarrassing everyone is going to think I peed my pants."

She smiled and nodded at him.

"Just tell them you have a little sister," she said.  "People know that little sisters have to be held sometimes, and they don't know how little your sister is."

He nodded.

Meanwhile, Susan pulled her little girl into a cuddle and started to rock her.

"April, don't ever be scared to tell us you need the potty or that you peed your pants, okay?"

she started freaking out the second the car was stopped she tried to get free from the car fearing she was gonna get beat for having a second accident for the day “im sorry please dont hit me ill leave”

Ralph and Sarah smiled as Ralph helped her move over to mom.  Sarah looked up at her husband, Tom.

"Tom, she's so nervous.  Can you put the child locks on so she can't open the doors by herself from inside the car?"

"What about you, though?" Tom asked her.

"What about me?"

"What if while I'm in the store, you have to use the bathroom?"

"Well....  My pants are already wet," she looked up at him.  "If I can't wait, I'll just pee.  You need to get both Ralph and me a pair anyway, and you need to get her some.  And get her a diaper.  We can't go all the way home her constantly getting her pants wet."

He nodded and opened both doors and shut them again after putting the child lock on.  

Ralph was still let out at the gas station to go on to the bathroom.

While Ralph was in the bathroom, and Tom was filling up the car, Susan turned her baby to face her, and she patted her soaked bottom.

"Baby?  You are not going anywhere over just a little peeing in your pants.  And no one is going to spank you for something so silly, baby.  You are having accidents for a reason, and whatever that reason is, you will not be in trouble for it, honey."

She rocked her.

"Mommy would even pee her pants on purpose, make sure you stay safe," she told her.  "That's what daddy and mommy were just talking about.  Of course, I can hold it for a while if I have to, but if I have to make a choice of keeping you safe or having an accident, I'll keep you safe, baby."

She kissed her cheek.

"Now, no more of this talk of going away.  I don't want you panicking and thinking you have to leave if you have a little accident.  Instead, I want you to learn these words and to tell mommy, honey.  Mommy...." She waited for her to repeat after her.

"Mommy... I accidentally peed my pants," she had her repeat those words twice, once while holding her hand against her crotch where she had peed.  "I don't care if you think it's an accident or not, you can say accidentally until I tell you that it's no longer an accident, okay?"

Susan was certain that apart of the accident had nothing to do with her body and more to do with her emotional and mental state, which as far as she was concerned, being scared was as much a reason for an accident as a misbehaving bladder or other troubles with her body.

"No one is ever allowed to hit my little girl ever again over a little wetting accident, alright, baby?"

she freaked out and instinctively hit her new mom flailing her arms screaming “JUST LEAVE ME OR KILL ME I CANT BARE TO BE WITH ANYONE THAT GETS MAD EVERYONE HATES ME BECAUSE OF WHAT MY BIOLOGICAL PARENTS WERE THEY WERE SERIAL KILLERS”

The way she caught Susan off guard caused her to pee her pants right there, but that was the least of Susan's problems.  Her baby was panicking, and she could only grab her arms and try to cuddle her until she calmed down.  She was not happy about her daughter hitting her, but she also felt like something was wrong.  Why would she scream out that her parents were serial killers?  Who would even tell her that at such a tender age, even if it were true.  According the social worker, there was no such story in her background.  Her real parents had died in a fire according to her file.  Had someone messed with her head and told her this stuff as perhaps a way of convincing her that she deserved to be treated like a bad person?

Susan eventually got to rocking her baby and saying hush to her in whispers as her strength eventually became evident.  A wailing ten year old can be quite strong for a while, but eventually, compared to an adult, their strength would give in.

"I don't know that much about your birth parents," Susan eventually admitted.  "But what I do know, is that whether they were what you say or not, you were way too young when they died to have remembered that by yourself, and anyone that told you about that, did not have your best interests in mind, baby."

She continued to rock her as she tried to explain things quietly to her.  Her pants having already gotten pretty wet when her daughter hit her in the stomach, she just let the rest out a little at a time and tried to keep calm with her child.

"You are not a bad child, baby.  You are maybe misunderstood because you have some issues caused by whatever those creeps did that gave you nightmares about your parents, but you are not a bad child.  We are going to work through this and help you see what a beautiful little girl you are, honey."

She finally felt the rest of her pee finish, and she sighed.  She was more sad that her baby was going through this than that her daughter caused her to pee her pants.

Susan frowned about her wanting to be a baby again.  Those people really traumatized this little girl, but she didn't think making her baby would help that much either.

She pulled her into a hug and rubbed her back.

"Baby, you are our baby, no matter what happens.  We will treat you with respect as a ten year old little girl, but you are still mommy's baby, and you are still allowed to sit on mommy's lap when it's safe and to sleep with big brother or mommy when you are scared, and we'll introduce you to big girl responsibilities more slowly than we planned to.  But baby, the state would take you away from us if we stopped letting you go to school to learn.  All ten year olds have to go to school regardless of their situation, sweetheart."

She rocked her and babied her.

"You won't be spanked or yelled at for acting a little immature though, and sucking your fingers or anything else that others might think is babyish.  We'll do what is right for you, okay, honey?  That is, anything that doesn't break the law or hurt you in the long run."

She kissed her cheek.

"You're mommy's little baby, okay?  And please try not to hit like that.  That really hurt, honey, and it made trouble for mommy," though Susan didn't come out and say it caused her to wet her pants.  Parents don't need to tell their kids stuff like that.  She would tell Robert about it much later, after things were calm, and she would explain how troubled the little girl really was.

"Well, you need pull ups for school, honey.  The school has to know we are at least trying to potty train you, and that means something you can pull up and down like panties when you have to pee, unless you want just regular panties for school."

She patted her back.

"We can put you in a diaper though, for the trip home.  No one here to worry about what you are wearing, if you don't mind mommy changing you like a baby even in front of your big brother or daddy.  If you do mind, then I need to have you wear pull ups so they are easy to get on and off in public toilets."

"Honey, that would be a lie," Elizabeth told her.  "I mean, not about the PST, but about diapers being the best thing for you.  You can't learn to be a healthy little girl if we stunt you by forcing you to wear diapers that are not meant to let you use the bathroom, baby."

She rocked her more.

"We'll put you in a full diaper for now, though, baby.  It is probably best anyway since toilets are not so easy to find on the road and you'll probably wet because of that, if not also because the trip home, once we head that way, will take three hours and you'll probably fall asleep on the way."

She patted her little girl as she talked.

"You are mommy's baby, honey.  Don't worry.  You won't be spanked for wetting your pants, even if we put you in panties, okay?"

Susan smiled as her little girl started to calm down and suck her thumb.  She figured just a little more rocking and her little one would be asleep.

About then, Ralph got in the car, his face bright red.

"Some teens accused me of peeing my pants in the bathroom," he told her.  "I thought about telling them that my sister did it, but then decided I didn't want them checking out if my story was true, and finding her being almost the same age, so I just agreed that I couldn't hold it and peed on the way to the gas station, but didn't want to go all the way if I could help it, so went to the bathroom."

He smiled thought still embarrassed.

"They didn't have an answer for that, so they left me alone."

"That's good that they left you alone, but maybe next time, your dad can take you in if you are like that.  It will prevent most from getting mean about it."

He nodded.

While she slept, they had already gone to the store to get them clothes, Susan had changed herself while Ralph changed in a public restroom, and daddy Robert had changed her in the car.

It wasn't until they were at the restaurant, that mommy, now in clean clothes along with everyone else, the backseat covered in a blanket, that Susan gently shook her little girl awake to eat.

"Let's get some lunch, honey, and then we can let you sleep on the way home, okay?"

Ralph walked around to see if he could help with his little sister.

"Let's just get hers to go," Susan eventually whispered to Robert.  "She's just so tired after fighting out her frustration with all she's been through."

He nodded.  "We can do that."

They ate and then they got back into the car.  Ralph used the toilet again, and Susan did too, so Robert had to hold his little girl while mom used the toilet, and then when she came back, April was handed back to Susan and Susan sat in the back with her again so that she could stay with her little child.  Ralph sat in the front to give his mom and little sister some room.

They were about halfway home, now, still about an hour and a half to go.

Susan smiled and lifted her up so she was in her lap again.

"And mommy loves you, baby," she said kissing her cheek.

Her brother was in the front seat, sleeping.

Robert was driving.

"We all love you, baby," he said back to her.  "But please sit back.  It's bad enough I had to put Ralph up here, and I really don't want you getting hurt, baby.  So please sit back.  Daddy can hold you or let you do whatever you need to feel loved when we get home, baby."

Susan nodded and grabbed her baby around the waist and held her back to her body.

"Daddy is right, sweetheart.  We don't want our baby getting hurt.  That's why baby is going to sleep with her brother tonight, and until we have a chance to figure out how to let you sleep safely in your own bed.  Hopefully, we won't need to get you a crib because a crib will only embarrass you if someone comes over to see you."