LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Crash Landing (Private for Gavin and Diaperboy187)

Yumi takes it off and blushing her wounds look better but hannah doesn't look better she looks worse but her eye does look better she should be able to see out of it again probably just wont be able to see color out of that eye trying not to worry or move a lot as her senses are coming back

"Well your wounds are looking good. As for your partner I'm going to have to keep a very close eye on her" Martha told Yumi after she examined her wounds. She decided to call her scientist friend tomorrow to help examine the injured astronaut and her spaceship. If they worked together she was sure they could find some way to help the woman heal faster. Martha picked up Hannah and gently put her down in the tub before doing the same with Yumi.

Yumi was annoyed at this point and wanted to leave"no i dont want no one looking at her i know her she'll get better?"she said looking at her in the eye trying not to get angry or shout but being here is annoying and she has had enough of being babied 

"Well you don't mind if I help you look after her wounds do you ? I am a doctor after all" Martha asked Yumi as she got some old baby body wash ready. She could tell the girl was concerned about her friend and likely wanted to get away. While the astronaut was an adult she was having to face facts that they wouldn't have any adult stuff in her size. Martha let Yumi get some of the baby soap before getting some and starting to wash Hannah.

She just nods"i want to keep an eye on her is what i mean?"she said blushing"shes my girlfriend i want to marry her and be her wife one day"she says knowing hannah is still dazed and wont be able to make out what she's saying at least hoping she doesn't 

"Alright but I don't want you two getting too intimate until both your wounds are healed understand ?" Martha asked Yumi as she washed Hannah. She looked to see if the girl was washing herself or waiting to be washed by someone else. As long as the astronauts were careful she wouldn't stop them from having a bit of adult fun. As Martha went to bathe Hannah's leg she paid close attention for any reactions that might tell her if Hannah's leg was getting worse.

She nods understanding why she is concerned about having intimacy with her girlfriend but hopes she heals soon due to wanting to be with her girlfriend no matter what. Hannah sighs and finally says something"w-where am i whats going on did we make it to the space station?"she says

Martha was so busy washing Hannah she almost didn't hear her talking. She decided to let her friend speak up first and explain things to keep from scaring her. Hopefully the astronaut wouldn't scream or have a heart attack upon seeing the giant woman. Martha gave Yumi a slight pat on the back encouraging her to talk to Hannah first.

Yumi looks at martha"y-you tell her i still dont fully know how to explain this?'' She said still trying to comprehend where they are or what this planet is and why their giants here and everything is big and why their baby sized. Hannah doesn't really notice her size since one eye is covered and the other is blurry she can just hear

"Hannah my name is Martha. Your ship crashed down on this planet. It seems there is a bit of a height difference as you and Yumi would be considered babies as you are the same size as our last babies. While your ship is stuck I'm taking care of you. Any questions so far ?" Martha asked Hannah as she made sure to slowly explain everything to her. She wondered if the girl would fight her as she realized she would be stuck in diapers for a bit and have to use baby stuff. For now she had paused the bath giving the injured astronaut time to think. Martha was surprised to find Hannah wasn't freaking out over her size having no idea the girl was having trouble seeing.

Hannah didn't show much emotion to what she said and yumi just rubbed her back slowly. Hannah just nods slowly to what martha said she didn't really believe what she said because she cant see it for herself but was a bit concerned though why she couldn't see out of one eye and why her leg was tingly 

"Alright then let's get you cleaned up. It's almost bedtime. And Yumi if you don't wash yourself I'll do it for you" Martha warned Yumi as she began to finish washing Hannah. She was very surprised the girl wasn't freaking out and hoped her other eye was alright. After washing the injured astronaut's hair with baby shampoo she turned to the other one and got the baby soap and washcloth ready again. Martha looked Yumi over to see if she had bathed herself at all or had just waited for her turn.

Yumi had washed herself slowly luckily she had pretty much washed everything but her back and she just didn't have the patience or the energy to try and wash it without help and just tried to keep hannah calm confused why she was so calm during all this wondering why she wasn't paranoid 

Martha was glad to see Yumi had washed all but her back and hair and quickly did them for her. She then drained the tub and got out two purple towels and began drying off the injured astronaut with one of them after handing the other to the small woman. After they were both dry she picked them both up and headed to the nursery. "Alright time for some clean diapers and pjs then you two are going to bed" Martha told Yumi and Hannah as she put them both on the changing table at once and reached down to get some diapers.

Yumi sighs not wanting another diaper and hannah was confused"w-what do you mean diapers?"she says still not knowing whats going on all she can really do is hear and feel cant see at the moment and yumi just holds her hand to keep her calm hoping they dont get separated 

"Hannah remember when I said you and Yumi were the size of babies on this planet. Well that means diapers are the only undergarments in your size. Now you don't have to use them as long as you can tell me when you need to go potty" Martha explained to Hannah as she got out some nighttime diapers. She let the injured astronaut hold one as she showed her friend the galaxy designs and light up stars. Before the woman could object she powdered her butt before taping the new diaper on her. "Ok Hannah hold still and cooperate so I can get you diapered" Martha told Hannah not sure if she would fight not that she knew she was going to be diapered like a baby.

Hannah just nodded slowly not knowing what to say but still part of her didn't believe her and wanted to be alone with her girlfriend and felt very embarrassed being exposed like this to a random person but felt yumis hand and relaxed a little bit smiling

Martha was glad to see Hannah comply as she powdered her butt before taping her into the diaper. She left the women on the changing table before coming back a few minutes later with gauze and bandages. After redressing the injured astronaut's wounds she did the same for her friend. "Now it might get pretty cold but I think I have something to keep your warm" Martha told Hannah and Yumi as she pulled out two footie sleepers.

Hannah sighs and worries getting nervous about being here as her heart rate increases and yumi holds her hand tightly seeing she is getting scared"i-i cang see anything my vision is blurry whats going on?"

"I think you hurt your eyes when your ship crashed. Just step into this for me" Martha explained to Hannah as she held a footie sleeper open for her. She guided the woman's feet into it before doing the same with her hands. Once that was done she zipped it up and let the injured astronaut get used to the pajamas. "Ok Yumi it's your turn" Martha told Yumi as she held the other one open for her.

She just nods blushing and yumi steps into the onesie sighing wanting to go home and she whispers"m-miss is she gonna be ok her eyes seem to be trying to focus but they cant and her vision is just blurry 

"I'm not sure. We'll have to wait and see" Martha told Yumi as she let her zip the footie sleeper up herself. She hoped the injured astronaut's eyes were getting better but it was hard to tell. After both woman were dressed she gave them a kiss on the forehead before putting them in the crib. Martha wound up the baby mobile for Hannah and Yumi letting it play a lullaby to help them fall asleep faster.

Hannah sighd falling asleep tired after all this hit her at once and yumi watches over her in her sleep hoping nothing bad happens to her or her girlfriend hoping it'll be ok and they'll go home soon 

Martha waited until Hannah and Yumi were both asleep before leaving the nursery. She double checked the baby monitor then the time before calling her scientist friend. While she didn't explain everything she did tell her about the spaceship and that one of the passengers was in desperate need of help. Once the scientist agreed to come over tomorrow and help she went to bed for the night.

Yumi ends up falling asleep and cuddles up to hannah feeling a little better about this all hoping everything will be ok but feels like something bad is gonna happen but maybe its just a bad feeling nothing else.