LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Crash Landing (Private for Gavin and Diaperboy187)

Martha Williams was a tall forty year woman at 7'9" with short blonde hair, brown eyes, and a desperate urge to adopt a child. She knew it would never happen as there were no kids on the planet only other adults. Despite that she used what she had learned while becoming a doctor to try and find some way to have a child of her own. Martha was busy walking through the forest when out of nowhere she saw a spaceship crash near her location and began heading towards it.

A short girl was walking around dazed in the forest with black and white hair and she doesn't know where she is or whats going on. She sees what appears to be a tall person in the distance and stumbles towards it"h-hello i dont know where i am please help me?"she said blushing getting closer.

As Martha got closer she could make out a tiny figure in the distance. She thought it might be an animal at first until she got closer. Upon realizing it was a human and a rather small one at that she ran up to it. Without thinking Martha picked up the girl and began to examine her trying to determine how old she was.

Yumi the girl with blue eyes was confused and her head felt like it was spinning as she was picked up she was only 5'3 and was confused. "W-where am i?"she said rubbing her eyes confused as her head was pounding 

"Your ship crashed down here. Is there anyone else with you ? What's your name ?" Martha asked Yumi as she continued to examine the girl. She was certain the girl was an astronaut but had never seen one so small. Just as she was exploring the spacesuit she felt something familiar around the girl's crotch. "Why don't you come home with me and I'll help you ?" Martha suggested to Yumi though didn't give her much of a choice as she began to carry her to her house.

"Y-yumi miss where am i?"she said confused on whats going on scared of being with this woman or what this woman is gonna do to her. "Miss what are you doing?"she said blushing shaking her head trying to get it to stop spinning 

"You're on Planet X in the city of Proudsville. And I'm taking you home with me. What about you ? Where are you from ?" Martha asked Yumi as she continued to carry her back home. She wasn't sure how old the girl was but figured she must be a baby after feeling the diaper the astronaut was wearing. Although there were no more babies on the planet there was still plenty of supplies and furniture from the last ones. Martha was almost certain Yumi could fit in the old baby clothes and diapers she had in her house.

Yumi sighed confused"i-im from earth what i dont wanna go anywhere and quit patting my ass i know its a diaper but we astronauts have to wear them due to long trips and no bathrooms so please let me go?"she said her head still spinning 

"Sounds like someone is a little cranky. Do you need a fresh diaper ?" Martha asked Yumi as she finally took her into her house. She wasted no time in taking the spacesuit off the girl before checking the diaper to see if it was dry. While she was no expert on space she doubted any adult would ever wear a diaper unless they needed it. Martha let Yumi look around the house as she explored the designs on her diaper.

It was only a plain white diaper for astronauts and was pissed that this woman was kidnapping her and tried to get out of her arms"im from another planet and im a adult there?"she said showing her breasts seeing they are pretty big.

Martha was disappointed when she found out Yumi was still dry but had a plan. "Oh is that right ? You're a big girl who doesn't need those diapers ?" She asked the girl in a teasing tone before starting to tickle her. If the girl was telling the truth she was sure she would be able to avoid having an accident. Martha paid no attention to Yumi's breasts instead acting as if she hadn't seen them.

She was able to hold it in surprisingly"s-see im not lying please let me down?"she said blushing because her head was still spinning but she was confident she could walk for now but she probably had a concussion after her ship crashed and their was cuts all over her body and brusies on her head.

"Well maybe you are an adult. Ok let's take care of those cuts" Martha told Yumi as she saw her tickling was getting her nowhere. She ignored the girl's request to be put down instead carrying her into the bathroom to get fixed up. After that was done she would give her a choice between a nap or getting some food. Martha got out a first aid kit after putting Yumi in the large sink then began to apply peroxide to her cuts.

She sighed and didn't mention their was another girl in the ship who just got out and was her girlfriend sorta they were dating and she stumbled after yumi as yumi winced at the peroxide on the cuts not liking it at all

Once Martha had cleaned Yumi's cuts she put bandaids on the big ones to keep them from bleeding too much. She then picked the girl up and gave her a hug. "Alright would you like a nap or some food now ?" The woman asked the tiny girl ignoring the fact that was naked except for the diaper. Martha waited for an answer from Yumi unaware someone else had been in the spaceship as well.

The girl saw the house dazed her leg bleeding badly and she was limping her left eye was cut and closed and she knocked on the screen door loudly before passing out as yumi says"food please?"she said politely still confused 

"Ok let's see what we got" Martha told Yumi as she took her into the kitchen and began looking through the fridge. She stopped when she heard someone knocking and put the astronaut on the tall counter so she couldn't escape. After going to the door and answering it she was very surprised to find another small astronaut only this one was bleeding. Martha picked the new girl up and took her spacesuit off as well before rushing to the bathroom then began examining her leg to see how long and deep the cut was.

The cut was pretty big but not deep but her eye had a gash across it hopefully if its treated In time the girl wouldn't lose her eyesight In that eye but it had to be quick and yumi just blushes seeing her girlfriend looking close to death as she blushes hoping she's ok

After examining the cut and making sure it wasn't infected Martha cleaned it as best as she could before getting a needle and thread out of the first aid kit. She sewed up the wound before wrapping the girl's leg in a bandage. After looking at the wound by the astronaut's eye she got some gauze ready. "Ok baby I need you to shut your eyes for me" Martha instructed the injured girl and waited for her to comply.

She shuts her eyes scared hoping she wont be completely blind but just gulps nervously trying not to flnch or cry but at least her girlfriend is ok hopefully she isn't hurt or injured."m-miss is my girlfriend ok?"she says because they are in a loving relationship with each other and are very happy

"Your girlfriend is fine. So what's your name ?" Martha asked the girl as she held the gauze up to the cut and waited for the bleeding to stop. She was glad she had paid close attention in class as her skills were very useful right now. Once the cut had stopped bleeding she cleaned it out before applying some ointment to keep it from becoming infected. "Ok now I'm going to put something over your eye until it heals. Promise you won't take it off without my permission ?" Martha asked the girl as she showed her a gauze pad meant to cover her eye while the wound healed.

• Like 1

She blushes and sighs"i-its hannah miss?"she then blushes when she talks about the gauze pad and just slowly nods keeping her eye closed so it doesn't hurt anymore and she smiles at yumi being ok."im thankful miss but will we be able to leave?"

"Well I guess you can leave but this is a small town and I'm one of the only doctors here. I would like it if you two could stay with me though at least until your wounds are healed" Martha told Hannah as she lied about the size of the town. She hoped if the girls believed it was a tiny town they would stay with her at least until their spaceship was repaired. After picking the tiny astronaut up she took her to the other astronaut and put her on the counter. "Now Hannah my name is Martha. Yumi was just about to eat. I think it would be good for you to get some food in your tummy as well. Is there anything you both like ?" Martha asked Yumi and Hannah not sure what they would like.

Hannah shakes her head"n-no thank you miss im not hungry?"she says quietly not straining her throat or body talking and yumi shrugs"a few apples would be fine if thats ok miss?"she says politely as hannah just looks really tired and wants to nap and relax so her body can heal hoping she will be nice to her 

"Can you try and eat a little food for me ? You lost quite a bit of blood and I don't want you collapsing on me" Martha insisted as she got out a few apples and sliced them up for the girls. She sat the apple slices on the counter before looking around in the cupboard for something. Once she found what she was looking for she quickly began to wash them. Martha had managed to find some old baby bottles from when she had kids of her own and was pleased to see they would be just right for Hannah and Yumi to hold without having to worry about spilling.