LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Crash Landing (Private for Gavin and Diaperboy187)

"Ok then. You two can play for a bit while I get dinner started. Have fun" Martha told Yumi and Hannah as she left them in the playpen. She hoped the girls could at least find some toys they liked despite the majority being for kids under three. The baby monitor was still on in case either of the two astronauts needed anything. Martha decided to make some mac and cheese with fishsticks and mixed vegetables for dinner.

Hannah sits there playing weakly with a plushie she picked up and yumi watched the tall woman walk off seeing the baby monitor and why she's set them both in here like children and waited for her to come back so she can ask questions she wants to know and if hannah is gonna be ok. She just waits for her to come back and hannah lays on her bacl feeling dizzy and nauseous 

"Make sure and play nice girls. Oh and after dinner it's bath time while I check your wounds" Martha told Yumi and Hannah over the baby monitor in the kitchen. She was listening very closely in case either of the girls needed her as she started to make dinner. After the bath she would let the astronauts stay up still seven before putting them to bed. Martha knew Yumi would need a new diaper after the bath and hoped she wouldn't whine about the designs on her new one.

Yumis guts are churning as she sits amd waits and says"miss i need to go to the bathroom please?"she says knowing she had a baby monitor listening to them and is very close to messing doing her best to hold it in but is struggling to hold it. Hannah is just laying there listen to her girlfriend struggle as it starts to storm outside it sounds like a really bad thunderstorm 

"Ok I'll be there in just a minute" Martha told Yumi as she heard her asking for the bathroom again. She quickly checked on the food before going to the nursery and picked the small girl up. Without wasting a moment she took the astronaut into the bathroom, unbuttoned the onesie, and put her on the training potty. Martha then pulled down Yumi's diaper allowing her to use the training potty.

She blushes and goes poop feeling better the girls stomach must be torn up from her nerves about the new place and the crash but it might cause accidents if she stays here for too long but she tries not to think about it and tries to pee as well so she can hold it longer 

"Yumi are you alright ? That's the second time you've pooped today in less than an hour" Martha asked Yumi as she was beginning to grow concerned. She waited for the small girl to finish her business as she got some toilet paper ready. Since the astronaut had given her less than a five minute warning she was tempted to just forget about the training potty and have her use diapers like her friend. Martha continued to wait for an answer from Yumi as she hoped dinner wouldn't burn.

Yumi blushes"when im in new places my stomach gets really upset and it hurts so thats why miss?"she says nervously blushing and sighs"c-can i have a Sprite or something to calm my stomach down or something else carbonated miss?"she says politely hoping she's not stuck to dumb baby drinks in her mind

"Ok I'm going to let you have some Sprite but I will also have to put you in a thicker diaper for bedtime" Martha told Yumi as she wiped her butt for her. She then pulled the diaper back up and carried her back to the nursery. After setting her back down in the playpen she told the astronauts "Ok dinner will be done in just a few minutes" Martha rushed back to the kitchen glad to find nothing was burnt yet as she began to finish it.

She nods but looks confused"w-what do you mean why do i need diapers?"she said nervously not trying to sound like a brat but doesn't like the diapers at all and is getting nervous being in them"i don't like these diapers miss i really dont?"she says finally voicing her opinion on the baby stuff and diapers 

"Well for starters you just admitted you have tummy problems in new places. And as I explained earlier we have no panties or even training panties in your size so diapers are the only option" Martha explained to Yumi through the baby monitor. She could sympathize with the girl but knew there was no other option. There was also the fact that she didn't think the astronaut could handle keeping other undergarments clean after hearing her admit her problem. Martha finally finished making dinner and headed back to the nursery to get Yumi and Hannah.

She just blushes and nods not trying to upset the woman hoping not to get on her bad side"f-fine i guess?"she said feeling embarrassed but tries not to think about it and hannah sits up slowly waiting for martha to enter the room hoping the foods good at least she hopes they can go home soon because they miss earth

"Now girls let's go eat. If you finish everything on your plates I'll let you have some dessert as well" Martha told Yumi and Hannah as she picked up Hannah and opened the playpen gate for Yumi. She hoped the two weren't jealous that she wasn't carrying both of them around yet. Once they got to the kitchen she put the injured astronaut down on the counter. "Now I have a booster seat and a highchair. Hannah which would you like to use ?" Martha asked Hannah as she pulled out her old highchair and booster seat from when she was a kid.

Yumi fallows her just glad hannah is ok not jealous but just happy to eat hopefully without messing on accident just getting used to her new location hoping to not have big a accident in her diaper through the night hoping to enjoy the night with her girlfriend. Yumi sighs and looks at both"h-hannah should use the highchair i can take the booster seat

"Ok. Now can I trust you two not to make a mess or should I see if I can find some bibs ?" Martha asked Yumi and Hannah surprised when Hannah didn't speak up. She wondered if the girl was incapable of talking or was just shy as she pulled the highchair and booster seat over to the table. After putting the first tiny woman in the booster seat she went over and put the other one in the highchair. Once Martha had buckled them both in she dished up some food making sure to give Hannah and Yumi kid sized portions before going to get the bottles from the nursery.

Yumi sighs trying to eat slowly as hannah ate slowly as well still dazed with a ringing in her ear and a fog in her eye thats not covered she is still processing information of whats going on and doesn't know what to do so yumi is speaking for her for now until hannah realizes whats going on as yumi picks the bib for hannah 

"Alright. Yumi how would you feel about being my little helper and keeping an eye on Hannah until she gets better ?" Martha asked Yumi as she filled one bottle with milk and the other with milk. She put the bottle of milk in the microwave then got out a bib that said messy eater and put it around the injured girl's neck. With the bottle of Sprite she left the nipple off but put it beside the astronaut just in case she spilled it. Martha then got the bottle of warm milk and put it on Hannah's highchair tray before finally sitting down to eat.

She just watches hannah like miss Martha asked blushing feeling embarrassed but better just hoping hannah starts feeling better soon hopefully she comes to her senses soon about where she is and whats happening hoping she'll remember their girlfriends and soon to be a married couple 

Martha let Yumi and Hannah eat but kept a close eye on them. She hoped the warm milk would help the injured girl fall asleep more quickly as she seemed to need a lot of rest. Tomorrow she planned to take the astronauts shopping to get their opinion on food they would like. Martha hoped Hannah's eye was getting better as she knew a hospital would be necessary if it was getting worse.

They soon finish eating and drink and yumi helps clean up from dinner and goes to martha"could you bathe hannah please miss she needs to be gently cleaned with her wounds and to see hoe her eyes doing?" She says blushing and smiling looking at her hoping she will actually help her out 

"Of course but you're getting a bath as well. Now what do you want for dessert ?" Martha asked Yumi after seeing both girls had cleaned their plates. She had ice cream or popsicles in the freezer which might feel good if the other girl had hurt her mouth. The bib and bottles were left at the table for now as neither astronaut had finished them yet. Martha waited to hear what Yumi wanted trusting her to be Hannah's big sister.

"No dessert miss we're both tired after today and we both want baths just to get this day over with so may we have baths now please?"she said blushing but its clear their both exhausted and sleepy from the crash today and stinky as well from sweating and fear earlier during the crash

"Alright. I'm going to bathe you two together to save water but I will need to check your wounds first" Martha told Yumi as she let her out of the booster seat and onto the floor. She then carefully took her injured friend out of the highchair and headed to the bathroom. As long as the bigger astronaut could do it she would be allowed to bathe herself for the most part. Martha would help Yumi with any spots she missed after getting Hannah cleaned up.

Yimi nods and hannah justs sits there dazed as yumi goes to the bathroom and struggles to fill up the tub luckily she manages it getting soaked trying but just wants to go to sleep with her girlfriend and hannah just looks around the fog in her eyes disappearing slowly but still not understanding whats going on 

"Thank you so much. You for someone so small you are a very good helper" Martha complimented Yumi as she watched her get the bath ready while she undressed Hannah. She could tell despite everything being bigger than her the girl was trying to prove she didn't need to be treated like a child. After taking the gauze off the injured astronaut's leg and face she carefully examined it for signs of infection. "Yumi can you take your onesie off so I can check your wounds ?" Martha asked Yumi as she continued to look over Hannah.