LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Crash Landing (Private for Gavin and Diaperboy187)

Hannah tries to eat but she only takes a bite of a apple slice not feeling hungry anymore and tries to step off the counter but feels nervous and doesn't move. Yumi just eats a few slices and waits for her return hoping she comes back over soon and lets her down because she is feeling sleepy and tired same as hannah from the crash she'll need to be watched in her sleep just to be safe

Martha had just finished putting some apple juice in the bottles when she turned around and saw Hannah trying to get off the counter. "Hannah ! Stay on the counter please ! It's a long way down and mommy doesn't want you getting hurt !" She told the astronaut her voice full of worry as she took her away from the edge. After that she gave both women the bottles and waited for them to drink them. "I know they are bottles but until you get better these will work better I think. They won't spill or break so you have nothing to worry about" Martha told Hannah and Yumi trying to convince them to try drinking from the bottles.

She blushes and nods feeling embarrassed being treated like a child but listens to her not trying to get down anymore feeling better on the counter but she just closes her one good eye trying to relax from the situation they're in hoping they are allowed to go home but yumi feels nervous and has a bad feeling about this.

"Now girls after you finish your juice I think a nap might be good for both of you. I will wash your suits but I do have some other clothes you can wear unless you prefer going around in just a diaper" Martha told Hannah and Yumi as she watched them drink from the bottles. She was glad she had kept the old baby stuff despite not having used it since she herself was a baby. Unless she absolutely had to the two astronauts wouldn't leave her home without her permission. Martha knew she needed to keep Hannah and Yumi a secret or every woman on the planet would be trying to adopt or kidnap them.

They blush but yumi nods accepting different clothes but feels really bad about all this"u-uh will we actually be allowed to leave we have family's back on our planet?'' She said concerned and wants to be alone with her lover and not with some crazy tall alien woman that treats them like children 

"Of course you can leave but maybe we should wait until your ship gets fixed. Now let's see what we can find in your sizes" Martha told Hannah and Yumi as she picked Hannah up while helping Yumi down off the counter. She hoped the girls wouldn't be too upset upon finding out the clothes were for babies. Even clothes for preschoolers would probably be much too big for the tiny astronauts. Martha led Yumi into the old nursery from when she was a baby while making sure to hold Hannah very carefully so her wounds didn't get worse.

They nod and let them be led to a room and sees its a nursery and feels very embarrassed and nervous and yumi says"hey w-why are we in a nursery cant we sleep somewhere else?"she says blushing feeling embarrassed but wodners if hannah is ok as hannah just keeps her eyes closed 

"I don't have anywhere else for you two to sleep except in my bed though I don't want to risk you two falling out or rolling over you" Martha told Yumi as she put Hannah down and undressed her leaving her naked except for the diaper. She gave it another check only to find it was still dry then did the same with the other girl. Once she had confirmed both astronauts were still dry she went to the dresser which doubled as a changing table and pulled out two onesies. Martha let Hannah and Yumi see the pink and purple onesies then asked Yumi "Ok would you like the pink or purple one sweetie ?"

She just shrugs"p-purple i guess"yumi says dazed and confused trying to not make a fuss about sleeping in a crib but worries hannah will get worse if she's not watched during the night hoping everything is ok with her. Yumi the says"c-cant we sleep on the couch or something miss?"she says feeling embarrassed but doesn't like cribs

"Ok if you need help putting it on let me know. As for sleeping on the couch I will consider it if you can both stay dry tonight. I will however keep the rails lowered as long as you promise not to get out" Martha told Yumi as she gave her a little freedom and handed her the purple onesie. She was giving the small astronaut the chance to dress herself as she carefully dressed her friend in the pink onesie. The onesie fit the girl quite well though it was a little big in some places. Martha put Hannah down in the crib then looked to see if Yumi had managed to get dressed in the onesie or needed help.

Yumi managed to get dressed feeling embarrassed but hannah felt really lightheaded and sat up very slowly feeling nauseous laying down as yumi looked at the tall woman"w-why are you treating us like infants when were clearly adults?"she said blushing feeling really shy but trying to sound brave but she is shivering from cold

"I'm not trying to baby you but you need to understand. You two are the size of babies and that stuff is going to be the only things in your size. Now as long as you both act like adults I'll do my best to treat you like adults. Do we have a deal ?" Martha asked Yumi as she picked her up and put her in the crib. She hadn't raised the rails instead left them at their lowest setting as promised. Upon seeing her shivering she got out a pink princess blanket big enough for both of the astronauts and covered them up. "I'll leave the baby monitor on so if either one of you wants anything just call me" Martha told Yumi as she put the baby monitor by the crib and waited to see if Yumi wanted anything else.

She nods and hannah stays sitting up and yumi whispers to Martha"please watch her she is my fiancee we plan on getting married soon?"she said blushing feeling embarrassed knowing that probably wont happen now even though her bag is sitting on the couch with a very expensive ring in it that she planned on proposing to hannah

"You have my word. As long as you two stay with me I will do my best to keep you both safe. The baby monitor has a camera as well" Martha told Yumi before deciding to stay in the nursery for a few more minutes. She sat down in a rocking chair and waited patiently for the tiny girl to fall asleep. Only once she was certain both of the astronauts were asleep did she leave the nursery. Martha wondered if Hannah and Yumi would stay dry during the nap or wind needing fresh diapers.

Yumi ended up falling asleep so did hannah surprisingly but hannah wet herself and yumi manages to stay dry luckily but she needs to poop really bad feeling embarrassed but shy hoping Martha comes back in soon hoping she takes her to the bathroom so she doesn't mess her diaper like an infant would 

Martha let Hannah and Yumi sleep for two hours before going back in to check on them. She could see the astronaut in the purple onesie was already awake and seemed to need something. Without asking her she checked the girl's diaper before picking her up out of the crib. "What's wrong Yumi ? Are you hungry ?" Martha guessed as she couldn't tell Yumi desperately needed to poop.

"C-could i go to the bathroom please i dont like diapers?"she says blushing feeling embarrassed about asking but for how tall this woman is her toilet must be massive but feels shy as Well for almost messing her diaper but waits to be taken to the bathroom hoping she will actually let her and not make her use the diaper 

"Sure just hold on for a few minutes" Martha told Yumi as she carried her into the bathroom. One look at the toilet warned her it would too easy for the astronaut to fall in even if she held her. She looked around for a different solution to help spare her the humiliation of using a diaper before spotting her old training potty. Martha pulled down Yumi's diaper then pointed her to the training potty which would be big but allow her to feel like a big girl instead of resorting to using the diaper.

She blushes and sits down after pulling the diaper down feeling embarrassed but poops anyway feeling better but still really embarrassed but sighs in relief as hannah stays asleep relaxing as yumi finishes up looking around for toilet paper confused where its at"m-miss where is the toilet paper at?"she said politely trying to be nice

Martha pointed to a roll of toilet paper then asked Yumi "Would you like some help ?" She knew like everything else it might be difficult for the tiny girl to wipe her butt but was giving her the choice to accept her help or do it on her own. Once the astronaut was finished she would pull her diaper back up since it was still clean and dry. Martha hoped Hannah would be alright in the crib while she helped Yumi in the bathroom.

She blushes feeling embarrassed but nods her body still really sore from the crash and says"p-please wipe me my body is still really sore?"she says shyly looking down feeling scared and embarrassed for asking such a infantile question but hopes she won't make fun of her for this or do anything else embarrassing to them or her.

"Of course sweetie just hold still and I'll get you cleaned up" Martha told Yumi as she got some toilet paper and carefully wiped her butt down. She made sure to get every inch before dumping the contents of the training potty into the toilet. After pulling up the astronaut's diaper she took her back to the nursery and put her in a playpen. "Stay there while I change Hannah and check her wounds" Martha instructed Yumi as she lifted Hannah out of the crib then put her down on the changing table and opened her onesie.

Yumi nods blushing feeling embarrassed but looks around the playpen but just sits there blushing feeling embarrassed even more as her cheeks are bright red. Hannah was awake but keeping her eyes closed trying not to move at all but feels nervous still

"Now Hannah since you had an accident I'm going to put you in a fresh diaper. I don't want any fussing. If you tell me in time I'll let you use the training potty just like Yumi. Understand ?" Martha asked Hannah as she untaped her current diaper while searching the leftover diapers on the changing table. She soon found one with baby animals that looked like it might fit the girl. After wiping the astronaut's butt and privates she put the diaper under her butt and applied some baby powder. Martha taped up the diaper delighted to find it fit Hannah and put her down in the playpen with Yumi before telling them "Now girls I know you probably want to wear panties but unfortunately all the panties here would be much too big for you. Even the training panties would fall off you so diapers are unfortunately going to be the only option. I will not make you use them though as long as you tell me when you need to go potty. Any questions ?"

Hannah just grunts in agreement not caring something Martha isn't realizing hannah is having a very hard time controlling anything due to her body healing so she cant really talk or doesn't want to talk but yumi just blushes waiting to see what happens to them next hopefully she'll let them go home soon