LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Rearz shipping issues

First let me say I know right now is a extra unique and busy time for regular mail and any courier service. I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced delays or order problems from Rearz 

I placed an order that was supposed to arrive on Monday the 27th. Everyday I got an up date saying "delayed due to things beyond our control from UPS. Finally today after getting an earlier text saying delayed again I got a text around 7 pm saying order delivered . I was out at the time and after getting home noticed that only one part of the order was properlly delivered. I'm still waiting on a whole case of Safaris and the order says "complete"      

Unfortunately the larger box may have been delivered and grabbed by some one if the shipment was left out side or was delivered to the wrong address best thing to do is get the UPS tracking info and get UPS to run a trace, If it was delivered and stolen you will need to file a claim.

If Rearz can not provide a tracking number then they will have to resend the case, if you get any pushback you may have to file a claim with your credit card company .  I have allways had good customer service from Rearz so you should have no issues. 

I really do not like the new way of shipping just drop off the package outside the door and leave its an open invitation to theft. 

The last time I ordered two cases one arrived one day and the other arrived the next. Thete was an issue with the delivery company and you could have the same issue. I'd recommend calling the delivery company as the tracking info from Rearz might only show one number but the delivery company might have split it into two separate deliveries under 2 numbers.

Most times that I order it's here the next day. As snugglebear_69 I have had one case show up a day later. I've also had huge issues with UPS from other suppliers but not normally Rearz