LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Is sucking your thumb more babyish than sucking on pacifiers?

On 9/4/2023 at 4:53 AM, babybuddha said:

Which ABDL pacifier are you considering for your first? The anticipation of getting your first one must be so exciting! 😁

Here, I'll show you. There's two actually that I want. The first one is a baby blue paw print paci from an online shop called MuteButtonsPacifiers on Etsy. And the second one is just a generic black adult baby paci that says the word "brat" on it. It's from Amazon. Here's some pictures!😁🤭🤫😛 They're going to go in my toy box.

20230906_175714.jpg

20230906_175720.jpg

20230906_175744.jpg

Screenshot_20230906-201228.png

Screenshot_20230906-201246.png

Screenshot_20230906-201302.png

Screenshot_20230906-202045.png

• Like 1
16 hours ago, Widdle Webslinger said:

Here, I'll show you. There's two actually that I want. The first one is a baby blue paw print paci from an online shop called MuteButtonsPacifiers on Etsy. And the second one is just a generic black adult baby paci that says the word "brat" on it. It's from Amazon. Here's some pictures!😁🤭🤫😛 They're going to go in my toy box.

20230906_175714.jpg

20230906_175720.jpg

20230906_175744.jpg

Screenshot_20230906-201228.png

Screenshot_20230906-201246.png

Screenshot_20230906-201302.png

Screenshot_20230906-202045.png

Wow, I love the one with the paw print! It looks huge. When are you ordering one?

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, babybuddha said:

Wow, I love the one with the paw print! It looks huge. When are you ordering one?

Probably once I'm done with my counseling and my brain finishes healing itself and I lose some weight, cuz right now I want to make that a priority in my life. Get myself healthy ya know! And I want to eventually get this excess skin removed and off my body.

• Like 2
21 hours ago, Widdle Webslinger said:

Probably once I'm done with my counseling and my brain finishes healing itself and I lose some weight, cuz right now I want to make that a priority in my life. Get myself healthy ya know! And I want to eventually get this excess skin removed and off my body.

Absolutely understand where you're coming from! Prioritizing your health and wellbeing is such a brave and important step. Every journey has its own pace, and it's great you're focusing on what feels right for you at this moment. When the time is right, the pacifier and other joys will be there waiting. Until then, take care and keep pushing forward. If ever you want to chat or need a bit of encouragement, I'm here. 😊

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
On 5/1/2020 at 11:40 AM, Stroller said:

Well they're both about as babyish as you can get aren't they?  I started sucking my thumb in the evenings when I was getting Mummy used to me being more babyish, but I soon switched to a dummy, because too much thumb-sucking really isn't good for the alignment of your teeth, once you've got some.  Now my dummy is always with me, and in my mouth all night and often in the day too. 

Of course they're both substitutes for something else, which I'd choose every time if I could! :t61046:

(I couldn't find an emoji of a booby for some reason...)

Let me help with the emoji I will be autisticly artistic 😂

(•) (•)           <- yep there you go man 

• 4 weeks later...

Pacifier my self.   If you only have tryed toddler pacifier. I highly recommend you try an adult sized pacifier. It's a completely different feeling.  Check out my little for big pacifier compared to a 18 month toddler pacifier 

IMG_20231118_164519~2.jpg

4 minutes ago, fixitboy said:

Pacifier my self.   If you only have tryed toddler pacifier. I highly recommend you try an adult sized pacifier. It's a completely different feeling.  Check out my little for big pacifier compared to a 18 month toddler pacifier 

IMG_20231118_164519~2.jpg

My Little for Big one is a lot more comfortable, although still prone to falling out when I'm asleep. It's just not quite big enough, it doesn't quite sit against the curve of my palate like it should.

I suppose the one cool thing about thumb sucking, is that if you trained it into an unconscious habit, you'd find yourself doing it, anywhere, anytime, which would be deliciously embarrassing and childish.

• Like 1

I agree.  The little for big pacifier is just shy is being the perfect size.  I have been shopping around. But some of the other pacifiers I have in my collection are a bit to deep throated for my taste.  Definitely more sexual in design 

On 11/19/2023 at 1:37 PM, fixitboy said:

I agree.  The little for big pacifier is just shy is being the perfect size.  I have been shopping around. But some of the other pacifiers I have in my collection are a bit to deep throated for my taste.  Definitely more sexual in design 

pacifieraddict.com are having a pretty epic black friday sale, it cost me £20 to ship here to the UK (and I'll probably still have to pay import tax) but I scored several of their Size 8 and Fixx Size 10 pacifiers. From having tried something smaller and something bigger, these look to be just about right when I check the dimensions. The size 8 looks like it'll be perfect. I should know in a week.

• Like 2

It does not matter because babies do both

• Like 3
9 hours ago, Babygeebee said:

I do both. That said a thumb is pretty handy (pun) when your paci is not around. 

That is just it. My point was that babies do nonkthink about what they do so why should you (plural)? If you are theking about it at all, then immersion was not implemented

Thumbsucking can also be part of a little's world, I rmember doing so when I was 5 for some reason. By the time I was in my mid 5's I had stopped