LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I remember being in kindergarten when I was a little boy and having to wear diapers because I couldn't make it to the bathroom in time. Good Times, Good Times! Unfortunately I wasn't an ABDL at the time so I didn't appreciate it as much as I do now. Oh well, live and learn.

• Like 1

As I was five in 1966 and didn't start in first grade until 1967, it was not a requirement back then (at least in TEXAS) for pre-1st children to attend Kindergarten so I never went.  I was stay-at-home with my mother until I was six at which time I walked about 100 yards down my street to the elementary school, to school.  I did this two years before moving from west Texas to east Texas (about 900 miles).  Starting in the third grade, I road a bus to school.

I never was in diapers during those times although I do recall once in possibly the second grade when I should have been...  Full bladder,  couldn't hold it and ended up with wet pants eventually.

• Like 1
On 4/27/2020 at 9:18 AM, DL-Boy said:

As I was five in 1966 and didn't start in first grade until 1967, it was not a requirement back then (at least in TEXAS) for pre-1st children to attend Kindergarten so I never went.  I was stay-at-home with my mother until I was six at which time I walked about 100 yards down my street to the elementary school, to school.  I did this two years before moving from west Texas to east Texas (about 900 miles).  Starting in the third grade, I road a bus to school.

I never was in diapers during those times although I do recall once in possibly the second grade when I should have been...  Full bladder,  couldn't hold it and ended up with wet pants eventually.

Did it feel good to let it out and go in your pants? It always felt good to me, even though after 15 minutes or so it didn't feel very good. But always enjoyed that warm sensation in my pants. It would've been a lot better if I had been wearing a diaper, like 10 times better.?

8 hours ago, Babyspiderboy95 said:

Did it feel good to let it out and go in your pants? It always felt good to me, even though after 15 minutes or so it didn't feel very good. But always enjoyed that warm sensation in my pants. It would've been a lot better if I had been wearing a diaper, like 10 times better.?

Honestly, being that it's my only vivid school memory of loss of control, I recall that I was very embarrassed and my teacher upon realizing what had happened, took me into the boys restroom at the back of the classroom and then went out to call my mother for a change of clothes.  I remember that we were doing "art", drawing/coloring and my bladder started to hurt but rather than raise my hand as we were supposed to do, so we could get permission to go to the restroom, I got up and started walking around, looking at other kids' work (walking lessened the bladder pain).  After a minute or two walking didn't even help and that's when I "leaked", leaving my pants with a dark area between my belt and thighs.

Our code in 1-2 grades was to raise our hand with one finger for #1, two fingers for #2 and if it was urgent, to make circles with our hand while pointing 1 or 2 fingers up.

• Like 1

I remember when I was in kindergarten the teacher was an old lady and she used to read us part of a story every day while we were sitting around her on the floor.  One day she looked at one boy sitting next to her and said to him, "You better have your mom check your pants when you get home!"  He just sat there and grinned.  I don't remember the reaction of the other kids, some may have laughed at him and I don't remember smelling anything because I was on the other side of the group, but he had messed in his pants for sure.  All the kids had to have been around 5 years old.  I do remember the occasional kid in school who wet her pants now and then.  One in 3rd grade and the last one I remember was when I was in 7th grade.  It happens I guess.

14 hours ago, Apache Raccoon said:

I wore nappies at nursery/pre-school on occasions.

Sometimes I’d poop my pants and when I did they took me aside to the changing area and put me into a nappy.

I'll bet that felt wonderful.?

I have mixed opinions about my kindergarten days.   I never wore diapers (I would have been mortified), but several events there led to developing my ABDL tendencies I think.

First, we had a problem with the toilets overflowing.    I remember a number of times sitting in my chair and having to pick up my feet as the water flowed across the room.   This led to a sort of fear of being in school toilets.

Second, around Christmas time when the school was getting ready for the Christmas pageant, we were regularly left in the supervision of only a sixth grader.  She was a little tyrant.   I remember continually running into problems because we couldn't pronounce her name.    I suspect it was something like Vanessa, but our little five year old brains couldn't come up with anything but Natasha (this was the early sixties and Rocky and Bullwinkle was a Saturday staple).    She'd punish us indiscriminately.   I remember being locked in a dark closet for some alleged transgression.

On the other hand, our school had the coolest playground.   They had taken some retired jet fighter and turned it into piece of playground equipment (probably wouldn't get away with that today).

I started kindergarten when I was around 3 iirc. There was this younger kid who'd have wetting accidents rather often. I remember quite well that when we were on an a two-week field trip, and during an outdoors hike he told the teachers something like: "I have to pee... I'm peeing now". They were not impressed.

I wasn't prone to accidents in kindergarten, but I remember two of my own. #1, don't recall many details, but it did happen, probably due to me not asking early enough to go the bathroom and therefore not making it in time, and a #2 (this was actually the first one I had) where I must have had something bad to eat which ended up in my pyjama pants whilst I was in bed for an aftrernoon nap.. thought it was just a wind. It wasn't. I didn't wanna get up from bed for bathroom (didn't think I had to) and even less so to tell teachers that I had just pooped myself. Not sure what I was thinking, that if I stay in bed the mess will disappear and noone will find out? Unfortunately it didn't. Well, thing was, the teachers weren't approving of us getting up from our beds for whatever reason once we were tucked in for afternoon nap. In their mind, if you needed to go, you should have known before and gone to do so; they were actually quite adamant about asking everyone prior and sending us to bathroom before nap. I guess they thought that if you didn't have the need to go at that time, then you also wouldn't have it in next two hours, let alone in next ten minutes, which, now looking back on it, sounds like a really stupid idea to be applied on a group of sixty pre-schoolers.

Well, the teachers weren't any wiser of my accident until the naptime was over, despite the obvious odor that the kid in bed next to me could smell and didn't omit reminding me so. I don't remember being scolded, perhaps they could see it wasn't all my fault, or more likely they were just too busy cleaning up the bedding, my clothes and me, to bother with reprimands. My dad picked me up after, but he wasn't mad at me for having an accident. He never was; I didn't have them often and on the rare occasion I did, he used to say that these happen to everyone once in a while, no need to be ashamed, and left it at that. Although I do remember that after I had that other acccident which was only a wet one, and the teacher once again had to hand over the afflicted clothing item wrapped in newspaper to my dad, he said to me something like, "your mom and I have no interest washing the underpants you peed by yourself, so you're also gonna wash them by yourself". So I was told to wash them by hand in a basin. Maybe it was just symbollic, as a lesson, I think they threw it in the washing machine with the rest of the laundry afterwards.

The teachers in our kindergarten would sometimes threaten us with diapers though. Probably out of frustration with the kids' bathroom habits being less than ideal (not asking to go when needed, forgetting to flush, not knowing how to wipe self, accidents here and there), thus not meeting the probably higher expectations they had.

Of course, those were completely empty threats. It would be impractical and very difficult to actually go with it, as public kindergartens' budget did not account for diapers, but I didn't know that back then, obviously. There was this situation once, where the teachers probably got fed up with us for something bathroom related (I don't remember exactly what it might have been), but they basically ordered us that we all are to go to bathroom now; line up, go one by one, and let teachers handle the wiping and flushing. It sparked this thought in my head, that next time, they would buy packs of Pampers, and somehow turn all toilet bowls into automatic diapering machines, fed by packs of Pampers through the drain pipes, and put a diaper on every kid who sat on one, so they could just walk right off with a diaper on afterwards, instead of having to sit on it for minutes, which would significantly speed up the process of us standing in line for bathrooms.

Yea, I had quite the imagination. The idea did rather fascinate me though. No wonder I ended up ABDL :D

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Mi kindergarten (we call it Reception in the UK) had a couple of kid-sized toilets at the back of the room just in case. Must have used a fair bit, though of course I can't remember. Of course, ,from uear 1 onwards we had to actuallu go to the bathroom...