LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Diaper Lover Here

NOCODL

Hey everybody! My name is Zac, and I am a 23 year old diaper lover living in Colorado (USA). I have had an affinity for diapers ever since I can remember. I really cannot remember a time in my life when I wasn’t at least mildly interested in diapers, and often found myself scheming out a plan to try and get my hands on one. That went on up until I was old enough to ride my bike up to the local Walmart where I could buy packs of just the cheap adult pullup style diapers there. I ordered my first case of the Teddy Bambinos when I was 17, and from that point on I have always had at least a small stash (2-3) of diapers. As I grew up my wearing patters fluctuated between having major interest, and rejecting the idea all together. I went through the age old binge/purge cycles, as I also grappled with the hormonal teenager question of “is this sexual to me?” around the age of 21, I finally landed on the answer of, no they’re not. Diapers to me just help me feel comfortable and safe. From then on, my diaper stash has grown and I have become more accepting and open of my lifestyle. Once I realized (through the amazing online community that AB/DL has) that 1.) I’m not alone or abnormal for wanting to wear diapers and 2.) It’s okay that I just enjoy the diapers, but I don’t enjoy being babied, I really started to open up and let my DL side grow. Now at age 23, I decided it’s time to stop seeing this community through a screen, and actually try and become part of it. So for the first time really I’m to join and be part of the abdl forums, and try and make some new abdl friends! I have many things that I am looking forward to talking and learning about! I look forward to chatting with you all, over the appropriate places! Until then stay padded (and dry :P), stay safe, stay healthy! (:

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Hi Zac, and welcome to DD. Always nice to see new people here. Yeah, you’re not alone, many of us have had all the same feelings, in one way or another. It is a good relief, when you find you can except it, and you’re good with just wearing diapers. If you do have questions, on anything, you have lots of good likeminded people here. So, don’t be shy, relax, have fun, and enjoy! 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/26/2020 at 3:58 PM, NOCODL said:

I’m not alone or abnormal for wanting to wear diapers

Hi Zach and welcome! You said it best in your introduction and this community is proof of that. There are so many awesome people here who love wearing diapers, so get padded and come party with the cool kids.

Little Tomás

• Like 1
  • 9 months later...

Also in co looking to make friends.  Hi I am also in colorado. In my big life, I enjoy biking, hiking, running, disc golf, beer! craft normal any kind really. As a little I really enjoy coloring snuggling and watching cartoons. I also switch from time to time for friends if they need a caretaker. But really prefer being little. Anyway feel free to message me if you want to chat or ever hang out.

• Like 1

I enjoyed reading your story. Diapers make me feel safe and comfortable too!??? I'm glad you decided to join this community. We have some great people here and it's like a family!? My favorite diaper to wear is the super Dry Kids Diaper from AB universe and most of their diapies come scented which is awesome!???♥️ Welcome!?