LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cute Made Up Words

runaway

:D OK! I explored long and wide thru Dailery Diapatown and didn't find this stuff discussified.

So, many of us big little kids like to insert creative words into our typing to let the world know our little side wants her/his head patted and smiled at.

What are some of your favorite inventalated words you use when you are kidding-up your postages? Or write a reply with as many made up words and phrases as you can think of ... go full out child-minded expressions!

(I was bad and didn't check to see there was already a plushie talk post ... sorry Sunshiny ... I'll check ness time)

:D OK! I explored long and wide thru Dailery Diapatown and didn't find this stuff discussified.

So, many of us big little kids like to insert creative words into our typing to let the world know our little side wants her/his head patted and smiled at.

What are some of your favorite inventalated words you use when you are kidding-up your postages?

(the first few replys don't seem related bcuz the topic before this one was plushie talk ... but I was bad and didn't check to see there was already a post like that ... sorry Sunshiny ... I'll check ness time)

:thumbsup: Me likey berry muchly, Ms one-away!

My free fab fave words are -

Norty

Drooring

Larfing

D :P lly

EDIT: Oops, not free words but four! #4 Bizzy

Yay Dolly!

I’m likes to very much be scientiferic about such things as formulations of funnerfull words. The little me self LOVES coolerflying big words like emancipation into such things as epottycipations!

(hee hee hee) :lol:

I guess I sood splain that … well I supposed that all the colorful people got cipated from those noncolorful mans who put them in cipation … and I supposed the e stands for evil.

So if you can be cipated from man, I supposed you can be cipated from the potty to when you wear such things as diapers and pullups... but not completely cipated in pullups tho just part-time unless you like leakerage.

OH an I is adding...

When I was chatting wif a nice man a few weeks ago who I dunno who now, I came uped with nother coupla ones...

You know how in a relationship you are monogomous ... well to specifiy in an ab/Dom relationship

you can be Momogomous and Dadogomous

Thanks Runaway. I hope you realised that I wasn't trying to have a go at you with my earlier post. I was trying to be helpful. I know some people don't realise that when I do things like point out that there is an earlier topic on the same, or a similar subject.

And I love the made up words idea. It is a nice idea for a thread.

And I don't think I have any made up words that are 'cute' as such. Not like you and Dolly. But I do sometimes make up words. Especially when I'm posting in 'Word Association'. I think the last one that was mentioned to me was 'Zup'. There have been others too, but I can't remember them right now.

Thanks Runaway. I hope you realised that I wasn't trying to have a go at you with my earlier post. I was trying to be helpful. ...

No I don't think you were going on me at all :) I respecterize the house rulz and proper postaging eddy(crinkle)cuts and such (even if I sumtymz bendy straw them a little).

.........OH an I is adding...

When I was chatting wif a nice man a few weeks ago who I dunno who now, I came uped with nother coupla ones...

You know how in a relationship you are monogomous ... well to specifiy in an ab/Dom relationship

you can be Momogomous and Dadogomous

Tee-hee, your makey-uppy words be berry funnies Ms one-away! applause.gif Speshly them ones! ^ ^ ^

As you jus' sore, most of mine happen when I have trubble wiv me spells. I'm only 7, so sometimes I get my words in a mucking fuddle Blushing.gif

But when I try really hard, I can say 'big-words-like-Marmalade'. Here's jus' free of my bestest bigger words:-

Not nececelery

Stiffticket

Lapdog (coz my 'puter isn't on a lead)

An' mefinks Sunshine should be called Sun-shy-ne! Don't take no notice of her, she uses makey-uppy words all the time!

D :P lly

So much funny all in one place! My jam jars are full of snickers and chuckles! I found those jars unner my house once upon a time when I forst moved here. I put them ta good use taday!

Wow Dollar-Lee! Seben is a little more than four … an sumtimes more than five too! ... which is which sumtimes is hard to tell … 4 an 5 look like recipricatings of each other with the hump on the top of the four and the hump on the bottoms of the five.

You know how I member which is which?

The five wears a hat cuz himz and herz are bigger than fours... fours don wear hats.

The only thing about being five is that I fivegive now more instead of fourgetting. But when I’m four, I like giving too … but just amomanomously (shhh ... in seeeecwit). fourgiving an fivegiving can both be a bit messy tho cuz they both like finger painting the present boxes.

(click here ta go back to the 2nd if ya wanna find out what this 3rd is all about)

Really? I don’t know much about John, other than he got bottle capped …

Sorry, there isn’t a good way to say shot, so thought the image of a lil-white girl sayin ‘capped’ would be a little funny … ok now I realize England gangs might not say ‘capped’ (slang for shot) … (I must investigate this further; now I’m interested)

(tangent warning) Someone (oh AutieAB) posted somewhere on the rest-of-your-life threads asking why Americans were so interested in English/British accents. I’m not so sure it is the accent itself we like … rather it is the different words you use that are amusing. The accent triggers our good feelings about your different ways of dialect … so this sends a chemical signal off in our brain saying “that’s a nice sound” … so we connect your different dialect with the sound of your accent, but on a subconscious level … the lay person only thinks s/he likes the sound associated with your accent when it is probably the combination of hearing different words and phrases that we find cool. Not sure if you know this about Americans, but we like finding new and unique ways of saying something in a different way … rad, awesome, stoked, duuuuude, fan-spankin-tastic! See wut I mean? (end of tangent)

I’ll have to read those books then Dolly! (heads off for Amazon)

**adds them to summer reading list, right under

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (JK Rowling) and

The Dark River (book 2 of the “Fourth Realm trilogy” (John Twelve Hawks)**

I amuse myself by playing with words, like toys, lol.

Ut Oh ... the forum patrol might site me for long acts of tangentism :glare: I must find an adorable face quick in case they catch me! ... searches .... searches ... will this one do?

I didn't tangent that poster; I was here the whole timez!

OH and I really really really thank Dolly for the nicely smiling comment compliment! :)

dis look wike fun buts me dons no if me can do it

:crybaby:

Awwwwe don cry! *wipes Belle's eyes with her blanket (cuz it has healing powers) ... but of course heals are full of power now right? I mean they can keep our whole body walking right-side up all the day long!

You did just swimmingly with floatys typin that two-ply postage. Good job Bellarina! :D

Awwwwe don cry! *wipes Belle's eyes with her blanket (cuz it has healing powers) ... but of course heals are full of power now right? I mean they can keep our whole body walking right-side up all the day long!

You did just swimmingly with floatys typin that two-ply postage. Good job Bellarina! :D

tankies me fel bweter

My pleasure Ms one-away :)

Words are my favourite toys too, and as we all play with our toys in different ways, I find it great fun to sit back and watch as well as play.

Before you rush off and order from Amazon, I found John Lennon's In His Own Write online, but if you appreciate his wordplay, I would still urge you to get a hard copy as Lennon also did the illustrations (amusing line-drawings) which aren't included. Here's where you'll find the text, I hope you enjoy!

In His Own Write - John Lennon

D :) lly

Here's where you'll find the text, I hope you enjoy!

In His Own Write - John Lennon

D :) lly

Alas I found a source for a few of Rowling’s words! …or rather Dolly pointed me to it. (gratuitousness and aspecialations to YOU Dolly!!) Either which way and all around, I was partaking and drinking a few stories and LO (and high excitements) --finding some filled with Potter wordlings … unfortunamate for me, I dunno if sumthings are normal Briterish or if they stray from the spankin path (don’t like the word beaten)

Rowling words from ‘At the Denis’

**hallowed (in the title of 7th book)

**everydobby knows (Dobby the house elf)

**grundies (Grunnings – place where Vernon Dursley works … the products is drills so I don’t think it is reaching too far from the tree to speculate)

**now or neville (Neville Longbottom)

**black and moody (Moody - nickname that Professor R.J. Lupin had as a kid as well as being part of the Moony, Padfoot, Wormtail, and Prongs Marauders Map)

I’m sucha PotHead! YAY!!

*then slowly gets all dithery and yuckiflied** cuz I can’t sit an have more funnerlicious playtime as I gots ta go do some climbing on the big people mountain – sumtimes called the roof. I must delay my jollies and fix the withery and weak old tower – sumtimes called a wood stove chimney. It must be microgirlaged from time to time, or I get a mega fear one of the bricks will hurt the peak of the mountain (roof). I might cooda have said micromanaged, but I isn’t a man … I suppose I cooda said microwomanaged, but that is just too darn long and sounds kinda mean … no woman wants her talents to be called micro or aged! Besides I don’t think I am up to the tiled of being woman-aged … sounds hard. Micro-girl-aged is pretty perfect for me.

Later Days to the Wordling Maze!

• 1 year later...

Well...I made up the word "pipesifier" for my AB/DL book Bikini Twist, but you'll have to read the book if you want to know what it means. (Or ask someone who has read it).

Baby June 7/22/2008