LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who's unpotty training

• 2 weeks later...

I don't have incontinence but I get anxiety when I need to go to the toilet. Having to hold it in when I can't get to the toilet right away is really uncomfortable. I've been struggling with constipation and the idea of un-training my bowels is something I have been thinking about. I'm comfortable with pushing when I'm not using the toilet, but it doesn't mean I always get something coming out.

I don't have incontinence but I get anxiety when I need to go to the toilet. Having to hold it in when I can't get to the toilet right away is really uncomfortable. I've been struggling with constipation and the idea of un-training my bowels is something I have been thinking about. I'm comfortable with pushing when I'm not using the toilet, but it doesn't mean I always get something coming out.

Do it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do it

Im chronically constipated and diarrhea they switch so to get things moving i use suppositories and any food to make me poop

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm at the beginning of my unpotty training journey.  I'm partially bowel incontinent from IBS but my goal is to be fully bladder incontinent.  My biggest goal is to become a real bedwetter.  I've only been at it a couple of weeks now, but I keep my sphincter relaxed at all times, and every once in a while I can feel my bladder sort of spasm, because I get the feeling that I have to go, then some pressure, but my bladder is completely empty.

I am following this thread with y'all for info.. I'm beginning my diaper training journey too. When I wear all weekend it depresses me to have to even do pull-ups fo the workweek (I do get to be put back in diapers at night!). Like Auntisaurus I keep my muscles relaxed and go whenever I want so my pull-ups do not stay dry during the week because of leakage. I'm pretty much on purpose training because it's not a medical issue or anything, I just love the safety and security of wearing and not having to use the toilet, and enjoying nice wet swelled up diapers and then get to enjoy daddy changing me. 

Hello Everyone! 

After being quarantined and in diapers for several months now, I have decided to go ahead and unpotty train myself.  So while I have been in diapers 24/7 since March, I have decided to stay in diapers and to go through unpotty training.  I also love the safety and security of wearing diapers.  For a long time I have wanted to wear 24/7 and to become diaper trained and now that I have started I love it.  

How is everyone's training going?

C

Big decision to 100% go incontinent.. will take a long time to untrain completely but I envy you your dedication and willingness to do. I wouldn't mind doing so either but I have other people in my life and a job that dictates that I can't go 24/7 but I can enjoy each time I  have the opportunity .. usually role playing over the weekends and wearing every night. 

It is true!  Going through unpotty training is a life changing decision but one that I have wanted for a long time.  I think the word 'envy' was exactly how I felt. I was envious of everyone else who wore diapers 24/7.  The right time for me to go full time didn't come until the coronavirus quarantine and I have been in diapers since.  It was a good way for me to ease into it slowly and prepare myself for incontinence.  I already had a crazy overactive bladder anyways and so this was a good way for me to decide if 24/7 fit with my lifestyle and to test things.  Turns out it works really well for me.  If anyone has any advice or input I would be glad to hear it!