LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tom smiled at her.

"The human body is not like an Earth genie," he told her.  "It is true, that if you bury stuff, it will often cover the odor of something unpleasant, too, but the human body doesn't work that way, nor does a lot of other stuff.  Take your clothes, for instance.  If we give you a bath, but have you wear the same clothes you just peed in, you'll still be wet, and you'll start to smell."

He picked up her pants from the floor after he started the water, and plugged the tub.  

"See?  Still smells like pee, doesn't it?"

"I have to wash these with soap and water to get them clean, just like we have to wash the human body with a different kind of soap and use water to get it clean.  The reason for the different soaps, is that some soaps that work on the body are not strong enough to clean through fabric, and some soaps used on fabric is too harsh on the human body."

He smiled at her.

"So until you understand the differences of soaps, I want to give you a bath for a while even if you know how, so that I can make sure you don't accidentally use the wrong soap and hurt yourself."

He looked and saw the tub was ready.

"Let's get you in the bath, then, honey."

He picked her up and set her in the tub.

"See how relaxing that feels on the body?" he asked her.

Daolalin listens closely, and sniffs the pants when her Daddy holds them up to her.  She wrinkles her nose at the unpleasant smell, and nods.  "Yes Daddy."

She nods again, as he explains different kinds of soaps, nodding.  "Thank you Daddy.  I don't wanna hurt myself because I mess up what kind of soap I use.

She smiles happily as her Daddy lifts her into the bath, settling down, and relaxing into the water.  "Yes Daddy, it feels really really nice."

She moves around splashing the water a bit, and feeling how the warm, comfortable water moves over her body and arms, and how she can manipulate it.

Tom smiled as she got used to the bath.

"There we are," he said.  "You feeling nice in there, honey?"

He then washed her head and then her shoulders.

"Even though the pee makes mostly your lower area dirty, the smell sometimes lingers in your hair if you neglect it, and even if you don't wet your pants, the human body should be washed once a day, or once in two days at the most."

He washed her all over including her privates and her butt so that she would understand how it felt to get cleaned properly.

"Now, it is not really appropriate that your daddy touch certain places when you bathe, so after this, I will show you how to do it yourself, and while I still want to make sure you get clean, I'll make certain that you are the one to do certain places on your body, okay?"

He wasn't detailed just yet though he figured she was probably smart enough to know what places he was talking about.

Daolalin smiles as her Daddy asks if she feels nice in the tub.  "Yes Daddy, it feels really nice."

It feels even better as he starts washing her body all over.  He says something kind of confusing so she asks.  "How would the pee get in my hair if it only comes out down there?  My hair is on my head."

She simply relaxed as he washed her arms and legs, and privates.

"Why isn't it appropriate for Daddy to touch me certain places?  You're supposed to take care of me right?  So if I need to be washed somewhere, shouldn't you do it, so that I don't do it wrong?  If part of me needs to be cleaned, shouldn't you clean it Daddy?"  The girl asks, feeling confused.

Tom smiled.

"If you can't do it yourself, then yes, daddy should help you.  But nine year old girls can wash those places on their own.  Don't worry, I'll help you and make sure you understand how to get clean before I stop helping you with it."

He smiled when she asked how pee would get in her hair.

"The pee itself shouldn't get in your hair," he explained.  "But when you pee yourself, the smell get in everything.  Sometimes, even your shirt smells bad after you pee, and your hair is part of your body, so it can sometimes smell when you pee your pants.  Anything that makes your body dirty, I'm not quite sure how that works myself, but it sometimes causes your hair to smell."

He continued to wash her.

When he got to her privates to wash them, he looked at her a moment, and then he smiled.

"This is one of those places I told you about, that you really should do it yourself."

He then started to wash her.

"Trust me, even if you don't notice anything at the moment, you will eventually notice something that will cause it to sink in why."

Though he was careful and tried not to touch her in anyway that should cause her to feel anything but safe and cared for.

Daolalin nods as her Daddy explains, frowning as he tells her that she should do it on her own, not wanting to be robbed of his gentle touch, even a little bit.  Despite this she obediently nods.  "Okay, I'll pay really close attention to learn then."

She nods again as he explains how her hair can get dirty, amazed that there's something about human bodies that he doesn't know.

When he gets to her privates, and tells her this is where he meant earlier, she nods again.  "Okay Daddy.  I'll watch how you do it."  She feels him wash between her legs, and in the creases even more gently than before, over the top of the strange lips that her body hadn't quite had before.  It feels just as comforting, but a little more so, and Daolalin also starts to feel a little excited as well, a very different sensation makes her feel something deep inside, as he brushes over a tiny nub, cleaning her gently.  She wanted to ask him to touch her there more, but didn't know if it was okay for her to ask that.

Tom smiled and nodded when she said she would watch and learn how it was done.  

He cleaned her as quickly as he could, and then he cleaned her butt and finally got her out of the water and into a big fluffy towel.

He dried her off as he carried her through to the bedroom she would be in.

"This is your room, honey," he told her.

He pulled out the clean clothes for her, and he started to dress her.

"You and I are going shopping after I get you dressed.  You will need something to at least sleep in for the night, and some diapers until you get the hang of walking because I can't expect you to get potty trained until you can get to the toilet on your own."

He kissed her head as he finished dressing her.

"There, now that's my little one.  Now, your name is a bit of a handful for most people, and so I think we need a nick name for you.  How about Dayla?"

Daolalin, happily let herself be wrapped up in the big fluffy towel, and snuggled into, and clung to her Daddy, as he carried her into the bedroom.  She looks aorund at the simple room, and smiled.  "It's nice.  Thank you Daddy." 

She holds out her arms and lets her Daddy wrap her in the complex, traditional clothes the Dao had given her.

She smiles, and hugs, him tightly, after he kisses her head.  "Thank you Daddy.

She hears the new name, and thinks for a bit.  Then says it out loud, playing with it, and seeing how it feels on her tongue.  "Dayla... Daaaaaaaayla... Dayla... Dayla...  hmmmm...  I like it!  I think it works well Daddy!"

He smiled.

"Then you are going to be Dayla while in the human world," he told her.  "And you'll keep your Dao name when you go searching spells for me, okay?"

He then picked her up after dressing her, and he carried her to the living room where he started to fix her hair.

The clothes were way over done, and nothing like an Earth girl wears, but Tom had no choice.  It was either take her dressed weird, or without any clothes on at all.  Taking a nine year old out without any clothes was definitely something that would get him in trouble for abuse or at the very least, neglect.

He got her air fixed into pigtails, and then he tied ribbons in her hair and picked her up to carry her to the car.

"If anyone asks, you are crippled," he told her.  "Your wheelchair is being repaired, so I have to carry you until we get you a new one."

He figured someone would eventually ask, so he wanted a cover story so that it wouldn't look strange for him to carry a nine year old everywhere.

Daolalin nods dutifully.  "Okay Daddy.  I'm Dayla while I'm here, and Daolalin on the plane of earth."

She sits nicely as he starts to brush her hair, and pull it into two bunches.  She looks with fascination as he ties her hair into pigtails.  "Oooh, that's pretty.  Thank you Daddy."

The girl nods again at the cover story.  "I'm crippled, and my wheelchair is being repaired, so Daddy has to carry me.  Got it."

She happily rides in his arms, snuggling into his chest a little as he carries her out of the house, curious and amazed to see the world outside of the house for the first time.

Tom put her into the backseat of the car and put her seatbelt on her.

"There you are."

He smiled and patted her head.

"Now, keep this on until I come back and undo it for you.  It's required by human law to wear one, and for kids under 12 to ride in the backseat."

He then got in the driver's seat, he had her in the back of the passenger seat so that they could steal glances at each other while he was stopped at stop lights and what not so he can make sure she is not too scared.

"If you have any questions, either ask me when I have to stop for a minute in traffic, or when I get you out.  Don't distract me when I'm driving because it's dangerous to be distracted when you operate a car," he told her.

Dayla sat nicely in the back seat where her Daddy put her,

She played with the seat belt that he put over her a little bit, but didn't remove it, nodding at his instructions.  "Yes sir."  She replied, realizing that what he was telling her was very important.

When the car started up, Dayla was a little excited and scared, and as her Daddy pulls out on the road, both feelings only grow.  She watches out the window, as houses and trees speed past them, unused to the sensations of powerful acceleration and speed from a force that she had no control over.

The girl stayed as quiet and calm as she was able to, making sure to not distract her Daddy.  She managed to stay calm enough to not need reassuring for the whole trip.

When they arrived at Kmart, Tom got out and then walked around to her side and undid her belt and picked her up.

He thought she was shaking a little bit.

"I guess they don't have or need anything like cars in your world, huh?"

He hugged her close and then started to carry towards the carts.

"I'll just put you in the back of a cart," he told her.  "You can sit down there, and when the cart is stopped, if you hold the side of the cart really tight, you can probably stand up to point at something if you find it interesting."

Then he started to direct the cart into the store.

Dayla, quickly grabbed onto and clung on her Daddy when he releases her from the seat belt, and picks her up.

She shakes her head, and murmurs.  "No, nothing fast like that.  That was exciting, but scary."  She cuddled into his chest, as he hugged her.

She sat down in the cart as Her Daddy tells her what to do.  "Okay Daddy."

Looking around the gigantic store, Dayla felt a little overwhelmed, as they walk into the store and there's rows and rows of items and products stacked up on shelves.  "What is all of this stuff?  This is like a busy market, but instead of sellers, there's just more and more things instead."

"Well," Tom smiled at her.  "Most of the free world have done away with markets like nearly 200 years ago.  There are still some that operate from time to time, even in our country, but those are mostly novelty events.  Kmart is owned by one corporation, or one group of people, that get different makers and market owners to dump their stuff at their store to be sold.  That way, people like us can find it all at one place, and while the price might be higher than at a market, there is consistency, that I will find the same thing next week that I can find today at the store, and the price will have changed only very little."

He put a hand on her back.

"Even for an intelligent girl like you, that might be hard to understand since you've never seen it practiced before.  But basically, this is a store.  We have a few stores in our cities for different purposes, but Kmart is one of the largest stores that offers the most goods to its customers."

He walked the cart towards the diaper aisle first.  He figured he should put her in diapers for a while until she got moving and got used to using the toilet on her own.

Dayla, listens carefully, but quickly has a lot of questions.  "So one person owns the entire market?  and they take things to well from lots and lots of people?  How are people sure that they're getting a fair price, and that what they're buying is of high quality?  How can one place be organized enough to show all of the wares, and bargain with each of the customers?"

She leans into his hand.  "I can certainly see why it is good for the customer, but it must be very difficult for the seller."

Going down the diaper isle only confused Dayla even more.  "What are these sacks?  What are they made of, and why are there pictures of young humans on them?  Are there humans inside of the sacks?  All of these human children look so different from each other.  They are all humans yes?"