LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The man stood one the edge of a huge circle drawn in chalk with a five pointed star drawn from the middle but whose tips just crossed the circle.  Runes and ancient symbols were scratched in the middle of the star, and within the arms of the star inside the circle. 

The room was dim, almost too dim to read anything that might have even been in English, but these runes didn't need to be read.  They served their purpose just fine as just ordination, and the man started to cite some verses he had memorized.

However, to his surprised, some giant figure appeared before him right in the center of the circle.

"You have attempted to summon a great spirit of the Earth, and you have tried to prepare an elaborate trap for that spirit.  I have come at my own whim so you may as well stop messing about with the trap.  It won't work now."

The giant figure was three times as big as a man, or maybe just two and a half.  If was hard to tell because the man had to nearly bend backwards to look up at him.  The figure had red-clay like skin and his head was nearly bald.  His eyes were sparking like jewels, and which jewels they were, it was hard to tell for one minute, they looked green, then blue, then light purple.

"So, what kind of power are you seeking..., Mortal?"

"Um... if you are here on your own free will, then there is no way you'd give me the power I want," the man bantered out.

"Are you quite sure of that?  Why don't you amuse me and tell me anyway?  If you waste my time by not telling me, I'll be even angrier than if you just tell me something I don't like."

The man shook his boots, and with a raw whisper, he pointed to the book that told him of legends of those that spoke with, summoned, and to some degree, controlled great spirits not only of the Earth, but of Fire, Wind, and Sea, also.

"Oh... you want that power, do you?" the giant gave a great belly laugh that rumbled the room.  "Are you quite sure you want to do things exactly as those in those legends?"

The man nodded his head, though it looked a little hesitant when the Elemental being asked him the way he did.

"Then you shall have that power.  But you may not ask anything more of me."

The man nodded.

"Complete your circle of power.  You will need it because I will send your power through that circle."

The man didn't question the giant clay-skin monster, but just started chanting once again.

An hour later, after the man was exhausted and seemed so out of breath, he was breathing like he had just run a mile, a little mound of dirt appeared in the center of the star that was balanced so perfectly in the circle.  The mound of dirt started to rumble and it looked as though a volcano mound was forming within minutes, what would normally take nature months or years to do.

The mound rose up to only about four foot high, and then it fell off of a figure, a figure of a little girl.

"What?" the man though the Earth Spirit had tricked him.  He knew that those elemental masters were quite tricky to deal with, and truthfully, he never actually worded his wish.  The Earth thing did.

"I'm Daolalin," the little girl said.  "I am to be your messenger, your power retriever, and your familiar."

"My familiar?" the man asked thinking that familiars were usually animals that served witches and warlocks.

"Yes.  I am a young Dao, which they used to refer to as a kind of Gen, an elemental familiar who can enter the elemental planes at will to retrieve what you will ask of me."

"You seem so small.  Did you say you are a young Dao?  How young?"

"I don't know how to put this in words you can understand," she nodded at him.  "I am young.  I am learning what I need to grow up, and a part of my education is served by apprenticing with a human who wants to learn about us.  I am going to learn about humans by doing what you need from me."

"I see...."

"Do you?  Because I am young, I will require some stuff from you.  I will require substance.  You will feed me when you eat.  You will make me a place to sleep that you consider comfortable for such purposes, and you will send me to your learning places so I can understand what it is to be human."

"What?  Do you mean I am going to treat you just like a human child?"

"Exactly."

"That Dao thing did trick me!" the man thought out loud.

"Trick you?" the girl asked.  "How?  What do you mean?"

"I thought he understood that I want to be a Genie worker or someone who has Genie magic."

"Then he didn't trick you.  I am your gen, but you do have to take care of me the right way if you want to be recognized as a genie friend who works with genies."

The genie girl will be named Daolalin.  She will function like a nine year old girl while on Earth, but there are some things she has not learned.  One thing, is how to use the toilet, so she will need to be potty trained and she will need to learn to eat with modern silverware.  She is a curious little girl, and learns facts and history rather quickly, but she is slow on technology and practical things.  She is just not used to moving in a girl human body.

The man will be named after I find a partner who will play either the genie girl or the man.  If you play the man, you can name him.  If you play Daolalin, I'll name the man once that is established.  I am open for communication about this role play.

Daolalin knows how to travel to the plane of Earth.  If you play her, she will also meet other Daos while asking on behalf of her 'master' or 'daddy' about other things.  She will also be granted access to traveling through the dimensions of fire, air, and water, and also parallel worlds, but there is a time limit for how long she can stay away from her 'daddy,' and the energies that connected her with the genie trap and bound her to her daddy will always pull her back to daddy within an hour.  The Earth dimension will allow her to stay up to three hours in it before she is forced to within ten feet of her daddy.

When she goes somewhere in the Earth dimension, she can be away from 'daddy' for upto 12 hours, but after that time, she instantaneously disappears from where she is to appear within ten feet of her 'daddy' because of the magic bond.

Still looking for a role player for this one... hopefully someone that writes story length replies.  That means between 5 sentences and a few paragraphs in length that has substance and helps to move the story forward.

A silence falls over the room as The man who summoned me and I simply look at each other.  He seems to be thinking through the situation he now find himself in, since he wasn't expecting me to be so young.  I wait for him to speak until the silence seems sufficiently long that it's obvious that no command or further questions are coming without prompting.  Finally I speak up.  "So, do you have any commands or task for me, or may I have your leave to start familiarizing myself with this new plane and body that are to be my home?

I wait for the man's response, my face remaining passive.  Once he's responded, I will the stone beneath me to push me forwards... but the earth does not respond.  I pause for a moment, then frown, and look down, still standing exactly where I was when my body was formed.  I kneel down, and then scoop some of the stone into my hands, leaving a small divot in the bare grey stone.  "The earth does not love me."  I mumble, working through my confusion out loud.  I pass the small clump between my hands, molding and stretching the hard rock as easily as modeling clay.  After playing with it for a minute, I definitively state.  "It is dead."  A twinge of sadness staining my voice.

I stand back up and drop the mass of concrete, now in the shape of a ball back down into the small trench left where I scooped it up.  It bounces with a sharp percussive *clink* then settles into place, resting in the divot in the floor.  I frown at my predicament, feeling unsure how else to get around, I look to the man who I was summoned for, and try to see how he moves in the hope of copying him.

Tom Michaels looked at the little girl, that he easily towered over, and he wondered how this little thing was supposed to give him the powers he had asked for.  He wondered if she could even take care of herself, let alone, grant him the powers he needed to become successful.

"Honey," he started to talk to her as if she was the little girl he saw.  "Why don't you come over here?" he asked her waving his hand to beckon her over, but still had not moved much, so that she wouldn't yet have observed him walking.

"I'd like to talk to you about stuff and see if the genies are really laughing at us and tricking me with all this nonsense."

• 2 weeks later...

Daolalin frowned.  For having summoned her the man was speaking strangely.  He asked her to come to him, but he phrased it as a question of "why not" rather than a command of "do this", and his tone and demeanor were both quite gentle.  She actually liked how he was speaking to her, however she still didn't quite know how to get herself over to him.  The earth was dead, and would not move her, and the air would not carry her either.

"I cannot fully speak for the rest, but the Dao are not laughing at us, nor are they, or I tricking you."  She leaned forwards figuring that was the best way to move without the use of magic, willing her body to travel forwards.  Daolalin kept leaning despite not moving, until suddenly she fell forwards, completely losing her balance, and landing flat on her face.  "Owwwwww!"  She wailed, clutching at her face and shrieking in pain, as hot tears rushed to her eyes, and quickly overflowed, running to her hands as she began to cry..

Tom frowned when she fell and hurt herself.  He couldn't understand why she couldn't at least walk, nor did he understand why she didn't hold her hands out to catch her from falling.

"I thought all genie spirits knew how to walk," he said as he rushed over to see if there was truly any damage to the girl's head or face.  He was relieved to see that she wasn't hurt that bad, but still, she had a blood nose, and she was crying because she had been hurt.

"Do I have to teach you to walk then?" he asked her.

He picked her up and held her in his arms wondering how a genie master could have to start out with something so weak as this, to get the powers of those of legends in the books.  Still, he felt a tugging at his heart at the little girl and thought it wouldn't be so bad, having a daughter that had to obey him.  It was in the gen's code to obey him, right?

He took her to the bathroom, pulled out some toilet paper, and sitting on the closed toilet, he started to wipe and pinch at her nose to try to get it to stop bleeding.  He didn't know a genie kind could even bleed like humans.

Daolalin kept crying hard.  She was't used to pain in a physical body.  In her old form as an elemental, she could simply re-form whatever hurt to stone or earth, and the change it back to flesh, but now the pain was harsher, and she couldn't just make it go away.  She clung to the man when he picked her up, and didn't understand what he was doing when he kept wiping and holding her nose.

When she finally calmed down enough to talk, she looked up at the man, and with her nose pinched shut said.  "No.  I don' know how 'o walk.  Can 'oo 'each me?"

She sat on his lap and waited for him to let go of her nose to add.  "They sent me here to learn what it's like to be human.  I usually move around by asking the earth nicely, and it pushes me where I want to go.  But the earth doesn't love me..."  She said with a pout.  "That, or it's dead."  

She liked sitting on the man's lap, and being close to him.  it was comforting, and very nice.  She rested her head against his chest and closed her eyes.

"Well, that's a mean trick to do to you," Tom frowned.  "I've heard a lot of genies were able to command the earth, the water, the skies, or whatever to do what they wanted.  I don't think it's the earth.  I think they took your ability away from you so you can better learn what it is to be human."

He rocked her.

"We'll work on baby steps," he told her.  "Little ones learn to crawl before they learn to walk.  Walking takes balance and moving with balance."

He picked her up and brought her to the living room and put her in the sofa.  He had now left the basement of course, where his rituals for magic were kept.

"You're going to have other needs as a human that you are likely unaware of at the moment," he told her.  "Even embarrassing ones, but we'll work through them together."

He sat her down, and then he went and looked through his books.  Yes, he did have a baby book that showed a little one learning some important baby steps.  Crawling, talking, walking, and even peeing in the toilet.

He brought the book back to her, and he opened it and started to read to her.  For her, all the words would be in an alien language, not written in the language of genies, which she knew to some degree, nor in Dao-tongue, the language of her specific Earth type.  She could speak human, but she could not yet read human.

Daolalin frowned more.  "T-they wouldn't do that..."  She replied, feeling more and more uncertain of her convictions.  

She enjoyed being rocked by the man, and smiled up at him when he did.  

"Thank you Master.  I will learn how to crawl, then how to walk.  If humans do it, I will too."

The couch was nice, and she settled into it.  Being from the plane of earth, cloth and soft things had always been a luxury, so the couch felt very nice to Daolalin.  Though she wished that her master had sat down with her so that she could lay against him.

His mention of other needs, confused her.  "Other needs, like what?  And how can a need that all humans have be embarassing to humans?  If everyone needs to do it, then everyone knows about it, so it shouldn't bring shame.  Right?"

Daolalin smiled, and happily snuggled against her master when he sat down beside her, but then frowned at the book, it was in a strange language, and even the runes that formed the words were alien to her.  "Uggg, I'm going to have to learn to read again aren't I Master?  I hate learning languages." 

Many of the practices that the book described  were novel concepts to Daolalin, and she found herself with a lot of questions.  "What is a toilet Master?  And what is peeing?  And why do humans pee?"

So many questions so quickly, he wasn't sure he could explain everything to easily to her without her experiencing some of it herself.

"Well, let's tackle this one step at a time," he smiled.  "First of all, right now, you are sitting down.  Sitting is the most common thing people do to be comfortable while interacting with other people.  When you start school, you will likely find yourself sitting at a desk most of the day."

He then sat down next to her and helped her into his lap.

"This is called sitting in someone's lap.  A lot of times, young children like to sit in their parents' laps for comfort and to know that they are still important to their parents.  It is not uncommon to find children up to the age of 11 sitting in a parents' lap from time to time, though it gets less routine as a child ages until they don't really do it anymore after the age of twelve or thirteen or so."

"I'll show you what a toilet is after you find out what pee is.  Peeing is not something I can explain if you have no context for it, but eventually, when you make your pants wet or messy, then I can explain it better to you and show you how to not let that happen, maybe."

Daolalin nods dutifully as the man begins to explain the answers to all her questions.  She listens to him carefully trying to absorb all the wisdom he has to offer.  

When he move her from the couch beside him to his lap, she's a little surprised.  Sitting on his lap isn't as comfortable and soft as sitting on the couch, but it was much better in other ways, being able to feel his legs beneath her and how she was surrounded by him, and comfortably cradled.  She wiggled back, snuggling against his chest.  A chertain way he explained it caught her attention.  "So if I am sitting in your lap, does that mean that I am important to you Master?"  

The idea of stopping such an important and comforting ritual was confusing to Daolalin.  "So do children stop being important to their parents after they become twelve or thirteen?  Why would anyone stop doing this when it is so nice?"  She asked, unknowingly admitting that she liked sitting in the man's lap.

Daolalin was a little frustrated that he could not explain the toilet or pee, but nodded all the same.  "I see... so eventually I will become wet and messy and then I will be able to understand pee?  Is it nice to be wet like that?"

Tom smiled.

"As far as the parents are concerned, their children are always important to them, but as children grow up, and start feeling like they are getting closer to independence, they associate being held as with being a baby, and so they start not liking it.  Parents, because their children's emotional states are very important to them, they start letting go and letting children ween themselves from their parents' laps as they are ready for it."

He smiled.

"Honestly, how did you like being cut off from the earth like you were, not able to move with it?  That didn't feel very good, did it?  I don't know how genie kind thing, but to parents, that would be neglect and abuse.  We would have weened you off of depending on it if it was so important for you to learn to do things independently.  You know, we do ween our children of a bottle when they are three or four.  We don't take the bottle all at once from them.  We show them there is a better way to drink, but we give them the familiar bottle in stressful times, and when we want them to calm down like before sleeping."

He patted her thighs.

"And yeah, it's going to take wetting your pants to fully understand why humans want to use a toilet, honey.  You see, you are going to need potty trained, and likely, even after I show you the first time how to use a toilet, that will not be enough for your body because your body has no experience about how it feels to pee.  It doesn't know when it has to go yet, and teaching you how that feels is not an easy thing since people sense the feeling a little differently.  While it is the same for most to pee, our brains all work slightly different.  That's why people are so different."

He hugged her.

"Now, shall we learn to crawl?" he asked her.  "I dare say you'll pick up walking much sooner than you'll pick up using the toilet consistently."

Daolalin listened carefully to the man as he explained, but frowned after he told her when and why children stopped sitting on their parents' laps.  He had answered the substance of her question, and given her interesting information, but had not answered her question.  She wanted to know if the same aspects applied to her and him personally.  If he considered her important.  She knew it was not her place.  She was a summoned familiar, not his child by blood.  

She considered his question carefully.  "no.  it does not feel good at all.  It feels very bad.  I miss the earth... I didn't realize how much I need it.  ... I can't even move around without it."  She said, as a slight, sullen pout began to form on her lips.  Even as she continued listening more questions began to form before old ones were fully answered.  She was familiar with the need of most material creatures to eat and drink, though now, she supposed, she would need to become much more intimately familiar with exactly how it worked.  She was also familiar with bottles as vessels to contain liquid.  "Why do children use bottles to drink?  and what are the better ways that they can't use at first?"  She asked, hoping that she wasn't asking too many quesitons too fast.  She was supposed to be serving him after all.

She smiled as he patted her thighs, it felt quite nice.  It was interesting that not only her mind needed to learn about peeing and the toilet but her body as well.  Humans were amazingly weak creatures, that somehow were capable of amazing and great feats of power.

When the man wrapped his arms around her, and pulled her close to him, that was the nicest and most comfortable thing he had done, and she was surprised to find herself smiling, and making soft murmurs of delight.

Daolalin nodded when asked if they should learn how to crawl.  "Yes please Master.  It would be quite helpful to both of us if I am able to move around on my own.  How do we start?"

Tom shook his head.

"You are not going to get very far very easily by crawling.  It's just an important step to learning to being mobile.  I don't expect you to go beyond one room crawling, honey.  It might actually be a little dangerous to do that, if your body is really a human body."

He was thinking of whatifs... like if there was glass on the floor or something like that.  Sure, glass in the foot would not be nice, either, but with walking, it was easier to avoid it than if you craw, and have four limbs to cross it with, not to mention your leg is longer and much more likely to get it.

I want you to stay with me at all times and let me carry you wherever you go until you get to walking.  You can move around the room crawling, but only one room at a time, okay?"

He smiled.

"So, the way we get you crawling, honey, is you lay down...."

He laid her prone so her stomach was on the floor.  That way it would be easier.  He figured once she could crawl, rolling over and such would be a lot easier.

"Now, push up with your hands...."

He got on the floor and showed her how to push up with her hands.

"Honey, what you asked before?  If you really are this helpless and like a child, then yes, you are as important to me as a child is to other people.  Actually, you are important anyway because without you, I can't do what I want to do, but if I'm taking care of you, then yes, you are going to become just like my little girl, honey."

Daolalin frowns, feeling a little concerned that she'll quickly start being a burden if she can't even leave the room, and hopes that she'll be able to pick up walking fast so that her master doesn't become frustrated with her.  But even as she worries about this, she sees that there is concern and compassion in his eyes.

She saw him smile when he told her to let him carry her wherever she went, and to stay with him at all times.  Daolalin actually found herself liking the idea of him picking her up so much, and holding her all the time.  She smiled back and nodded.  "Okay.  I will stay with you and let you carry me.  I won't leave a room without you."

After thinking for a moment on whether she wanted to point it out, she added.  "Master, if you were to order me to stay with you, and not crawl out of a room without you, and let you carry me wherever we go, then I would have to do so."  For some reason not being able to do what she wanted seemed like less of a bad thing, than how good it would be to make her master happy, and do what he wanted her to, to Daolalin.

She listened carefully as the man began to explain crawling, laying down on her stomach as he placed her on the floor.  She was surprised when he got down on the floor with her, but smiled, and watched how he pushed himself up with his arms.  She coppied his motions, and easily got herself up on her hands and knees.  Her muscles and sense of balance were as develped as they should be in her body, so strength was not an issue, only knowing what to do and how.  Never the less, Daolalin was pleased with herself, and happily squealed.  "I did it Master!  I did it!"

Hearing him tell her that she was important to him only made her feel even better, and a warmth began to blossom inside of her chest, as she smiled even wider.  "So... If I am to be like your little, girl... am I then... like your daughter?...  So would that make you... my Daddy?"  Daolalin asked, cautiously and shyly, still smiling, but her cheeks flushing bright red.

Tom frowned.

"No.  I refuse to tell you to do something like that when it comes to normal living.  I want you to obey me because you trust me, not because of the magic.  When I want something magical, then I will command it, but as for everyday living, I want you feel like a real daughter, and not my slave, okay?"

He pulled her towards him and hugged her and then started to tickle her.

"You a little girl.  You a little girl.  You a little girl!  You are my baby girl, sweet heart.  I don't know how genies work or if they even approve of the idea of me treating you like my daughter, but as far as I am concerned, if I have to take care of you like a daughter, then you ARE my daughter."

Daolalin frowned, but nodded.  It would be nice to be free to make her own choices, but she was afraid of messing up and disappointing the man.  She wanted to make him happy, and be obediant.  "Yes Master.  I understand."

She happily wrapped her arms around him when he pulled her to him and hugged her.  As soon as he started tickling her however, she began to laugh and giggle, uncontrollably, her arms and legs flailing wildly.  She laughed harder than she had ever laughed before.  She had never been tickled in her life, and she couldn't control herself at all, as she smiled ear to ear.

Suddenly she felt something come out between her legs, and her legs, and dress felt warm and wet.  It actually felt kind of nice.  She smiled up at the man, with an overjoyed expression.  She was estatic to be his daughter, and to have someone who cared about her, and for her.  "Okay.  May I call you Daddy then Master?"  She asked.

Tom saw her wet her pants, as the dark patch started to spread around the butt and sides of her dress.  The floor got wet, and he pushed himself away from her for a moment to let her finish peeing.

When she was finished, he stood up, and then bent down and picked her up.  She was surprisingly light for her height.

He patted her wet bottom and hugged her.

"Well?" he asked her.  "Do you know what happened, honey?"

He felt her butt again to let her know what he was talking about.  "This is call wet.  It's caused by the warm liquid that came out a few minutes ago that we humans call peeing," He told her.  "You've just wet your panties for the first time as a human little girl.  How does it feel?"

He started to carry her to the bedroom he had set up for her, though at the moment it was plain because he didn't know what to expect a gen to look like.

I feel the warmth spreading, but didn't pay it too much mind, she had been experiencing many new sensations in her new body.   She noticed that the man had seen something, and pushed himself away from her.  She looked down, to see what he was looking at, and saw her soaked dress, and the liquid making puddles on the floor.  She simply stared at it feeling confused, and unsure where it had come from.  It was water, which did not make sense, as she was a being of earth as a Dao.  It took her a moment to realize that that was not true any more, Humans were much more balanced creatures, and it was fully probable if not entirely likely that she was made of many different kinds of elements and energies, rather than being pure of form and construction.

Lost in her own thoughts, Daolalin was surprised when the man picked her up.  She clung onto him, as he pat her bottom.  She tried to feel what was happening and learn from the moment.  She paused thinking carefully when he asked her if she knew what happened.  "Um...  You were doing something that made me laugh, and squirm... and, that made that water came out of me."

She nodded as he explained.  Wet was certainly a good description of her current condition.  And if that was something that simply happened to humans, it makes sense that it would develop into a colloquialism to refer to oneself, or another.  The term 'peeing'  was less obvious and straight forwards though.  "Um... it's kinda nice Daddy... it's warm, and I can feel my clothes clinging to me.  I kinda like it...  Why do humans call it 'peeing' though?  'Wet' makes sense, and is a very good term, it perfectly describes what it refers to.

She let him carry her around, holding onto him gently, trusting that he would not drop her.  The room seemed much sparser, and less full of life than the other rooms she had seen.  There was nothing on the plain white walls, and only a bed, a nightstand, and a dresser seemed to furnish it.

He kissed her head.

"My tickling didn't directly cause the water," he told her.  "Your body stores water in a place in your body until it is ready to come out.  That water is kind of old and dirty, and is not good for the body, so it has to come out.  That water is not regular water, but a mix of water and some body stuff that needs to come out.  It is not good to drink or do anything but put in a toilet.  That water is called pee, so we call it peeing because it means releasing bad water from your body."

He took her into the bedroom and put her down gently until she was on her bottom so she wouldn't fall down.

"Daddy needs to get you some clean clothes.  Since it doesn't look like you know what peeing is, I am going to have to buy you some diapers later.  Oh... maybe you can get some help from the genies...."

He made a commandment that caused an earthen feel that she could move through to open.

"I want to summon some little girl clothes and diapers for you.  Go ask the genies if I can do that."

He then let her go through her little earth tunnel to her native world where she can move around, only the wet panties and dress still clung to her even in that world.

She smiled, and shivered happily when her Daddy kissed her head.  

She listened carefully as he explained pee, nodding along.  "So the water is cursed, or contaminated?"

She held on as he carefully lowered her down, letting go only to drop a short distance.

Daolalin, looked a little uneasy at the idea of asking other genies for help.  Regardless, she determinedly nodded at his request, and slipped through the tunnel.

It felt good and liberating to be able to move around again, and as she traveled she looped and swirled, as she glided through and across the earth.

A few minutes later, Daolalin re-emerged, holding a small pile of neatly folded cloth.  "Lord Daojijang sends his greetings to you Master.  He has given these clothes to you for the purpouse of dressing me, but wants them back in three moons time.  He also commands that any clothes stained with tainted water be washed thoroughly before being returned, and demands proper tribute and sacrifice the next time we make a request of him, or any other genie."  She told the man, with a bit more rigidness, and formality than she had started to show as she had been in his house.

After a few moments though, the girl frowned, and with a slight pout added.  "Also... my dress is cold, and it feels bad... I don't wanna be wet anymore..."

"You seem to have misunderstood me, honey," Tom reached down and picked her up.  "I asked for magic, not the clothes directly, baby.  I was sort of trying to test my new magic, but that didn't work out since you just brought back the stuff yourself."

He sighed.

"Don't worry, we'll clean out the clothes before you return them."

He then put her down on a plain bed with no blankets on it yet, and he started to undress her.

"It doesn't feel good to be wet, does it?" he asked touching her nose lightly as he worked to get her wet things off of her.  Genies were so pompous, so that she had not only a regular modern day dress on, but they had sent her to him in an under slip and a number of other things that old fashion dresses got their true volume from.

Once he had her undressed completely, he picked her up again.

"I think I should introduce you to a bath," he told her.

He started to carry her to the bathroom.

Daolalin  frowned, and she blushed with shame.  "Oh.  I'm sorry.  I saw the portal, and felt like I could move through it, and I wanted to be able to move around again.  And you told me to go ask them... so I thought that was what you wanted.  I'm sorry, that was selfish of me."

She clings onto her Daddy as he carries her, then happily let him undress her.  Daolalin shakes her head, and giggles when her Daddy touches her nose.  "No Daddy, not after it gets cold, and nasty.  it kinda feels good when it first happens though..."

She was surprised when he picked her up without dressing her again.  "A bath?  What for?"

She looked around, a little surprised at the white room, filled with glazed tile.

Tom could see that she was very new at this kind of thing.  It figures the genies would give him a child that had no idea of how things worked or what she was really supposed to do, and instead of explaining to her what they wanted, they must have thought it funny to intimidate him through her about borrowing stuff.

He was thinking that, when he realized she had asked him why she needed a bath.

"Honey, wetting your pants also makes you smell bad.  People close to you don't notice it so much, but others will definitely notice it, and whether you are capable of really neat tricks or not, kids your age will not be kind if they find out you smell all the time, and hopefully, we teach you to walk sooner than later because you can't go to school until you learn to walk and use the toilet like all the other kids your age."

He smiled.

He set her down on the toilet and smiled at her.

"Try to wait there while I fill the tub, baby."

Daolalin listened carefully to her Daddy's explanation of why she needed a bath.  "Do smells not simply go away on their own, for a human body?"  Her old body of earth usually not holding onto scents once the substance they emanated from was removed, or wiped off.  After he explained why it was important to learn to walk and use the toilet, she nodded.  "Okay Daddy.  I'll learn so that I can go to school."

She smiled at her Daddy after he put her down on the toilet, "Okay Daddy!  I'll stay here.  An easy command."

She sat and watched as he began to fill the tub, watching with interested as he worked the taps, to make the water flow.