LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello all.  This is my very first post.  It’s also my very first story.  I’m absolutely terrified to be posting.  But, writing stories has always been something I’ve wanted to do since I was in my teenage years when I discovered Dailydiapers.  You can find this story in full on Wattpad under my same screen name “JustJilldoes” and I would be happy to post more chapters if it’s wished.  I wrote this loosely based on some truth.  I did have a relationship at one point that involved me being able to indulge in being a DL and experience being a Daddy.  Most of the beginning three chapters did happen.  But, names have been changed and obviously, this story was perpetuated by fantasy.  I really appreciate any and all comments or constructive criticism.  

thank you and please have a good read :)

_______________ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ _______________

Chapter I: Coming Clean

"What IS it?!"

She'd been picking at the button on his dress shirt sleeve.  This last time a bit more pressure was applied and Milo was certain another tug would pop the button clean off.

He really wanted to speak up but, silence lingered.  His deep sigh, the sound of the air conditioner whirring against her windowsill, and the fall leaves rustling against the concrete driveway were subtle background to the thumping of his pulse within his eardrums.  Inside his mind, a million little voices were yelling and commanding him; Twisting his every thought of letting her know what he was thinking into an unbreakable submission.

"I can't...today.."

"That's the thing though...You totally CAN!"

She sat up glaring at him with pursed lips and eyes narrowed.

He chuckled and she dove into his chest with her hands in karate chop mode.  He laughed, cackling as he tried to steady his clasped hands.  He was staving her off the best he could.

"Stop! I'm gonna....I'M.."

He yelled a hyena's howl and dropped his full weight on top of her until his belly held her tiny waist pinned into the mattress.

They laughed and eventually the air in their lungs began to refill simultaneously.

"Okay."

"You'll tell m-"

He pressed his lips against hers without warning.  She gave tongue back and lured him closer while slowly lowering her hand toward the zipper of his jeans.  He loved her subtlety.

As abruptly as he felt his zipper receive a tug, he pulled away from her kiss and solemnly stared into Claire's hazelnut eyes.

"I will tell you."

She squealed and jolted up in her spot on the bed, crossing her legs and strangling her pillow with a wide smile.

He scratched his head and gathered himself.   

"Claire..this has always been here in the back of my head.  It's not something that just...leaves your thoughts.  The only reason I haven't brought this up is because...I needed time."

She shrugged.  "Time for what?"

"Time to consider if you were the person I could share this part of my life with."

"Are you a furry?"

"What?! No!  Wait..are YOU?"

She laughed. "No! NOW STOP STALLING!"

"OKAY."

He drew breath slowly.

"When you asked if I was into anything earlier...you know, like sexually...I didn't know exactly how to respond.."

Milo took Claire's hand and held it in his own.  Claire's eyes grew to the size of oranges building in anticipation.

"Claire, no matter what you say or what your reaction is.  I just want to know it won't change how you feel.  I love you more than anything and we've made it four years now!  That HAS to mean something right?"

She nodded, suppressing her moon shaped grin behind her lips.

"Milo, I love you.  Unless you're a serial killer, I promise it's not going to split us apart. Just SPIT. IT. OUT!"

He took one last breath and then smacked his lips searching for his words.

"I want to be...your Daddy."

Claire blinked.

"Oh my god, you have a DADDY kink?!"

"Well, not exactly.." Milo scratches the back of his head and wiped his brow.

" I have a...a fetish..for....diapers."

Claire's eyes narrowed.  And then widened shortly after...before narrowing a second time.

She chuckled to herself, bit down lightly on her knuckle, and then without warning stood on the bed and plopped down Indian style in front of Milo to meet him face to face.

"Explain."

"Oh god...okay.  So when I was a kid, I was potty trained a little late.  I mean, I wore a bib until I was four.  There's photos and everything."

"Yeah!  I remember them at your parents house last year!  Aww.  Do you want to be baby?"

"NO!  I mean...well...I don't know, I guess I've never tried that.  Anyways... it's more about the diapers.."

"How so?"

"It's sort of...it's more like... a sexual fixation.  Like I love how they look on a girl and I love how they physically feel.  Touching one."

Milo ran his finger over Claire's thigh and rubbed lightly on her soft and smooth skin.

"I don't mind wearing them but...for me, it's more about how I feel when I see girls wearing them.  I mean..I've never seen it, you know, 'in person' and personally..I'm more just attracted to the idea of someone...like you...wearing one."

Claire's eyes and jaw expanded outward in mild disbelief.

"Huh..." Claire muffled as she truly took this confession in.  Shock and pure curiosity flooded her blank stare.  Internally processing everything he said in one moment and the next meeting milo's nervous gaze.  Milo broke the silence.

"I know it's fucking weird.  I don't know why I'm turned on by it.  But, diapers are the..the key thing if you will?  Like, they are what I fantasize girls wearing.  For most guys they think 'oh fuck, is she wearing a thong or nothing at all?' For me, I mean I don't mind thongs and bikinis but...Diapers.."

Claire laughed and stopped suddenly.

"I'm not laughing at you, just about what you said."

"No, I know. I'm completely aware of how..strange this is.  Honestly, I wish it was something different.  I have no idea why I feel like this, but it's always stuck with me.  There's no map for this Claire, it's just what I'm into."

Seconds felt like minutes.  Claire and Milo just sat there in silence until Claire spoke up.

"And you'd wanna...be my Daddy? And take care of me?" Claire quizzed.

Milo nodded and moved in closer.

"Take care of you, rub your feet, hold you, cuddle you, bathe you..change you.."

"Wait..so.. I would have to.. use the diaper?"

"I mean..." Milo paused and clicked his tongue in anticipation of his next sentence.

"That's more or less the idea but, I'm not just..trying to dive into this head first.  I'd want you to be comfortable more than anything.  I'm not asking you to shit yourself for the record!  Not at all, I'm not looking to clean up messes like that because I mean, let's face it: adult sized diapers equals adult sized shits."

"Ugh!"  Claire grimaced at the thought.

Milo continued.

"I'm only saying that, if that happened:  i would clean you up, change you, and do all the things that a daddy should do.  And if you wore one, I wouldn't expect you to use it if you didn't want to."

"Milo, let me get this straight: you want me to wet diapers, and crawl around like a baby, and stuff like that?  I'm just curious...when are we fucking?!  What part of any of this is sexual-"

"Okay, listen!  just forget it!"

Milo stood up as if he were making for the exit but Claire was too quick and jumped in front of the door and sprawled her arms in the way playing defense astutely.

"Milo stop!  Let me finish my thought.  What I meant to clarify with you before you backpedaled ever so quickly was: Do you plan on fucking me...in my diaper?  Like is that what this leads to in these little moments?Do you just get turned on from the idea of caring for me and babying me to the point where you'll just...take control?"

His eyes blinked.  He didn't hesitate.

"Yes."

"Huh." Claire thought deeply.

Claire turned back to the bed and slowly walked over and sat at the edge.  She patted the mattress indicating for Milo to sit next to her.  He nervously joined her.  There was still silence but, Claire finally spoke up.

"Milo, if I try this and.. I don't like it or.. it just isn't what I want or even maybe what you want..is it the end of the world if this whole..'experience' doesn't live up to your greatest expectations?  Because, as you said it best:  this is fucking weird man...I don't even know what to say but, Milo...I still love you.  So fucking much.  You are my favorite person, My best friend, my love and my only remedy for a bad day.  I don't want to lose you either.  And I'm glad you said that before unfolding all of this!! I know how it must have felt.  I mean, maybe not to this degree but, I definitely know this wasn't easy for you to say."

"No..it wasn't.  It's terrifying.  Like, I'm not gay but...this is something I've kept hidden."  Milo sighed.

Claire put her hand on his thigh.

"You're heading home Friday right?" Claire asked.

"Yeah, seven thirty flight."

"So...give me the weekend then."

Milo raised his eyebrow skyward.

"You're going home to visit family.  Just go get your head right and enjoy yourself and try not to think about this.  Let me think about all of this and then..let's go from there.  But, right now I need you to take a deep breath.  And hold me."

Milo, tears in his eyes wrapped Claire in a tight bearhug and kissed her forehead.  She kissed him back passionately and brought her hand to his.

"Milo, I love you and again: nothing, even this: changes how much I love you." Claire responded rubbing his back.

He closed his eyes and sighed the deepest breath he could muster as he slowly realized it was over.  He did it.

The long agonizing anticipation of waiting for the end that would never come.  "She loves me" he practically yelled internally.  And this didn't ruin that.  They chatted for a small while and slowly fell asleep in each other's arms wondering what the next few days would bring.

• Like 3
6 hours ago, JustJilldoes said:

Would love to hear more thoughts

As requested.

I really liked what you have thus far. The story is good, and the characters are fantastic. Although not totally fleshed out yet, I loved the dialogue between them, and the palpable nervousness that "Milo" displayed when sharing his preferences. Thank-you for the story, I am eager for more when you have it.  

20 hours ago, JustJilldoes said:

@Vulpix77 it’s still a work in progress.  Plenty of time to write at the moment.  Would love to hear more thoughts.  

Good to hear, I'd love to read more!

The characters are very well written and the pacing of the story is excellent so far! I also absolutely love the theme park setting in the recent chapters as well, it's such a good idea. The DDLG parts I love, but the role reversal is not something I'm as much of a fan of, but can appreciate that some people will love it. You also do a really good job in describing the status of their diapers and the effects of wetting/messing them have on it, ie. sagging/swelling.

Hey everyone!  Here’s chapter Two For those of you not on wattpad!  Thank you again @Vulpix77 and @Shotgun Diplomat for the feedback! 

anyone else who reads this: there are 10 total chapters at this time all of which can again be found on Wattpad.  If you want more, I’m still deciding where chapter 11 will go.  If you have input or ideas I’m interested.  

stay safe and thank you all for your reading and support. 

CHAPTER II:  Just Landed

Milo pressed his head into the window of the plane.  He didn't mind flying and had traveled often but, he was now growing uncomfortable.  There was just never a decent amount of leg room or arm space on these smaller flights. The WiFi was overpriced and the free entertainment was either a five year old romcom or a dog movie that no one particularly cared for.

He scrolled to his pictures folder and browsed through all the photos of Claire.  Her sandy blonde hair draped over her white crop top.  Her belly button ring poking out.   Smile as wide ever.  He remembered everything about that moment in his head and couldn't fully comprehend how lucky he'd been to have met her that day at Huntington Beach.  He kept scrolling through the various images some with Claire as the main focus and some of himself as the focal point.  His graduation, Her 23rd birthday, his parents 30th wedding anniversary, and her little nephew's 5th birthday party.  Trips to the dog park with Charlie, the English bulldog that they'd watched while house sitting for her brother's mother in law.  Each photo painted a detailed joyful moment that solidified how happy they were.  She was his beautiful bird singing and pecking his cheek and he was her big grizzly bear that warmed her up on a chilly evening.

Several minutes of scrolling later, the pilot announced the descent into LAX.  He shut his eyes and replayed the weekend with his family in his head.  It really was something else and he'd made the most of his time back visiting with his friends and he'd spent real quality time with his older brother but, he was ecstatic to be coming home to Claire.  He'd missed her company and zany optimism.  All awkward moments dissolved when he had someone to leave the room with.  On few occasions when they'd excused themselves from a planned activity, they had clawed at each other and submerged into a session of sexual pleasure.  And Milo, certainly did not get any of his sexual fill on this previous trip.  But, thankfully that would all be over in less than twenty minutes. 

As the passengers exited the plane and stretched, Milo saw Claire's name buzz across his phone screen.  He swung his backpack over his shoulder and answered.

"Hi Baby!"

"Hi there, Daddy.."

Milo's eyes nearly bulged out of his head.

"What?"

"You heard me." Claire shot back giggling.

"I..yes I did.  I'm sorry, it's not something I expected."

"I'm gonna tackle you at Southwest baggage claim."

"I'm about a 10 min walk from the terminal."

"Perfect!  I left my charger at Lisa's last night so, I'll let you go but, I've got coffee waiting for you.  Get here quick and then we can walk and talk about your trip on the way to the car.  I've got like 8% battery but, I'll see you right past security!"

"Claire, wait!"

"What?"

"I love you."

"Yeah, I know."

Click.

Smart ass...Why was she in such a rush to get off the phone?

It wasn't that strange but, usually they'd just chit chat as either of them were walking back from the plane until the were in person.  Maybe it really was nothing.  Maybe her phone really was dying.

His pondering didn't last much longer, as Claire came into view shortly after descending the escalators. 

Her eyes met his and they smiled and stuck their tongues out at each other.  She had her hair up and in a messy bun, some comfy silky sweat pants and one of her favorites of his T-Shirts on.  She looked like she was ready for a pajama day and he was fully appreciative because he felt completely exhausted.  He nearly toppled over a little old lady trying to maneuver through the small crowd that filled the lobby from the incoming flights. He dropped his backpack at their feet and opened his arms wide as she jumped into his embrace and nuzzled into his neck for some kisses. They pecked each other lovingly and she exchanged a coffee cup for his backpack.

"How do you pack so lightly?!?" Claire asked as she shook his bag noting how little it weighed.

"No makeup, no extra shoes for random occasions that never occur.."

"Ha ha ha, fine you win." 

"How far away is the car parked?" Milo asked sipping his coffee.

"It's a decent walk but, you'll be totally fine babe.."

"Alright... well, I'm gonna burst the dam if I don't hit the restroom." Milo said handing her his coffee

Claire giggled.

"What?" Milo asked.

"Nothing!  You just take care of that, I went a few times before you landed so, I'll just watch your bag.  Hurry up."  She said shooting him away.

He kissed her and this time wrapped his palm around her lower thigh.  As he released his grasp, he noted that it was a strange feeling to the touch.  Her silky pants felt as if there was a certain thickness to the material.  He dismissed the thought and hustled to the urinals.

"I'll make it quick!" He called back to her as he weaved between the foot traffic heading for the restrooms.

"Wow...She called me Daddy.." He thought as he stood at the bathroom mirror. 

Milo couldn't believe it.  Was Claire just teasing him?  The conversation they'd just had last week felt months old now.  He didn't know what to say when the phrase left her lips.  He did call her baby first.  Maybe she was just playing around at him calling her that.  It didn't typically bother him at all but, then again he couldn't help replaying the phrase in his head. 

"Hi there Daddy!"

He smiled as he reached for the paper towel and locked eyes with his travel worn face in the mirror. 

Milo started making his way back to Claire.  She was staring up at one of the televisions that was showing the world news.  He sneakily made his way right up behind her and then without warning wrapped his arms delicately around her waist and planted a kiss on her neck.  She purred and turned to face him. 

"So..Shall we?" Claire asked as she extended her hand.  He took it and they walked arm in arm toward the parking garage.  They people watched as they walked; giggling at all the rookie travelers.  One woman was in danger of dropping her travel bag from the cart and Milo swooped in to stop it from hitting the concrete as they exited baggage claim.  She thanked him and headed for the taxi lane.  Milo and Claire crossed the street making their way to the parking garage.

"So how was the shoot with Lisa out in Glendale?  You guys get all the shots you need?" Milo asked

"Most of them.  Honestly it was kind of a bummer.  It rained for like half the afternoon and we just didn't prepare for that.  We have a lot of usable shots that turned out well but, we're gonna have to reshoot a few.."

"I'm sure you'll make it work.  I'm not worried." Milo said as they rounded the corner to where the elevators were.  They boarded and took it to the fifth level.

"We're just a short walk from here.  I got a  close spot this time!" Claire practically shouted.  She was right,  Milo could see his four-door sedan from the edge of the lot. 

"Do you want me to drive?" Claire was fumbling in her purse for the keys.  "You seem like you're a little tired from your flight."

"I'm not too bad but, if you're offering then I'm not gonna stop you."  He smirked at her and and brought her hand to his lips. 

"Well, I guess ONLY because I love you."She said squeezing his hand.  They separated as she hopped into the driver seat and Milo slung himself into the passenger seat. He took his bag from Claire as she started the car.  They made their way out of the garage with minimum interference from traffic.  Once onto the freeway,  they breathed a sigh of relief knowing home was just a straight shot for 30 min.  Claire put some local natives music on from her phone.  One of both of their favorite bands.  Milo kept eyeing her thinking about how lucky he was. Claire's eyes bright as ever.  A smile on her face.  He could tell she was comfortable now with him being back.

"I have a surprise for you when we get home.." Claire said breaking the silence.

"A Nintendo switch?" Milo guessed.

"Nope, better.."

"Two Nintendo switches."

Claire laughed.

"You'll just have to wait and see." Claire said as she smiled a wicked smile with her eyes fixated on the road.

"But, I hate surprises!  You know I do!!"

Milo whined.  He chuckled and started lightly scratching her leg through her pants. 

"Shit.." Claire's eyes narrowed down.

"What?"

"Nothing, it's fine.."

Milo wasn't understanding "What's wrong?"

That's when he felt something strange.  As he was grazing his fingers over her pants toward her inner thighs, it felt..damp.  Milo looked at Claire and then back down to her pants.  She was starting to bite her lips in a way that signaled guilt.  That's when Milo started to do the math.

"Did you wet your pants?"

Claire looked at Milo and then right back at the road.

"No...not exactly.." Claire started to shift uncomfortably.

Milo, moved his hand deeper toward Claire's crotch.

"Hey!  Stay out of there!!" Claire barked.

"You just keep your eyes on the road.  I'm checking the damage."

"Milo, wait."

Claire attempted to turn her leg toward the driver door in an effort to keep him from continuing his investigation but, it was no use.  Milo reached for the waistline of her stretchy, silk pants and his hand came into contact with soft plastic.  He looked back and forth toward Claire and her waist.  As he pulled her draw strings apart and felt Claire begin to tremble he was still confused by the smile on her face.  He tugged her pants down just enough to expose what he couldn't believe was the culprit of the dampness: The doughy soft white plastic of a soaked diaper. 

His jaw dropped. 

"Oh my god." Milo finally ushered."Back in the terminal..you said you didn't have to go to the bathroom!  You said you went a few times before I landed!"

"And I wasn't lying!!" Claire said mildly on the defensive.

"Dammit Milo, this was part of your surprise!"  She said as she again shifted in her seat. 

"Hold still." Milo commanded softly.  He began to work her dampened pants down a little farther to get a better view of her crotch.  He could tell she was severely drenched as he removed his hand from the underside of the diaper.  His eyes were glued to the front pattern which displayed little red and blue teddy bears each holding a small cluster of balloons. Emblazoned on the left hand corner were the words "Super Dry Kids".  A single tape on either side held her diaper in place.  He snapped back to reality.

"How many times did you wet this?"

"Well, I suppose this last pee would be my third.  I've been holding it since waiting for you at the gate.  I went in the car on the way to the airport and once more after you got off the phone."

He placed his pointer and middle finger inside the leg gatherer closest to him and felt immense moisture from the saturated padding.

"When did you get the diapers?"

"They arrived at the door this morning.  I just couldn't fucking resist.  The goal was to surprise you in the bedroom.  What I didn't account for was actually using them as much as I have today but..the coffee went right through me." Claire confessed. 

"Yeah, You really did a number on this one.." Milo said as he lightly squeezed the bulky garment between her legs. 

"I couldn't help it.  And honestly, no regrets.  Airport bathrooms are nasty!  This is beyond practical!"

Milo was in mild disbelief in the happiest way he'd ever been.  Claire sensing his delight went in for the kill.

"Once we get home, I'll definitely need a diaper change."

He couldn't believe how casual she was being.  He could feel himself begin to throb down below.  His eyes were going back and forth between her smile and the diaper around her waist.

"Do we even have the stuff we need to change you? We'll need more than just extra diapers.  Are there wipes? Lotion? Powder?" Milo quizzed.

"Milo, what do I look like?"

"From the waist down? Sort of like a toddler."  He said bluntly.

Claire rolled her eyes. 

"I went to CVS before I turned in last night.  We have everything we need."

Milo hoisted her pants back up while she drove.  He was still in total shock.  Minutes passed and he remained speechless and Claire couldn't stand it.

"Milo!! Come on!  Say something!"

"Claire, I'm just..blown away!  You're just...I'm so..when.."

Claire smiled and placed her hand on his knee.

"You're welcome.  Truthfully this isn't all that bad.  In fact, I never told you but, I sometimes used to wear goodnights up until the seventh grade.  I never, ever thought I'd be wearing goodnights again.  So, it's definitely a strange yet familiar feeling for me."

"So... you're not bothered by the fact your sitting in your own pee?  Like you're not grossed out being in a wet diaper right now?"

"You know..Not as much as I thought I'd be.  It's just not warm now so..its getting to be a little cold and clammy."

"Yeah, I'm sure it is.  We're only ten minutes away from our exit though.  We'll get you changed when we get home."

• Like 3

Wow guys,  nearly 1,000 views.  Thank you.  Thank you to @Bluebird67 for your praise.  I have another chapter here for you all.  Again, it’s able to be found on the Tapatalk app as well as Wattpad.  I must admit, I feel as though I am needing assistance in where to take the story.  I hope you all are enjoying it.  If you have any ideas you can email me at e6onh4wk@yahoo.com or comment below.  Without further ado:

As Claire pulled the car into the driveway, she grimaced slightly as the car jerked upward.  Milo took notice.

"Claire,  what's the matter?"

"Nothing really.  But, every bump in the road I could like...feel through my diaper and it stings a little.."

"I know you bought powder but, did you actually use any of it when you put the diaper on?"

Claire smiled back and shrugged sheepishly.

"That'd be a no.." Milo sighed.

"Well, I didn't really think about it!  I haven't worn a diaper in like nineteen years, Milo!" 

"Well, let's get you inside.  You might be developing a small case of diaper rash."

They exited the car and walked to the front door, Claire leading the way.  She was placing the key in the slot and this time Milo could see crescent shaped wet spots on her pants from where the diaper had leaked.  As Claire turned the handle he watched her bottom sashaying back and forth with more emphasis than normal, as her diaper sagged more and more with each step.

As they made their way to the bedroom, Milo stopped dead in his tracks when he saw the package of diapers at the foot of the bed. There was also a grocery sack with a fair amount of baby products inside.  Clare took Milo's hand and led him into the bedroom.  To the right of their queen sized bed stood a makeshift changing table in the form of a camping bed.  Claire turned around and smiled.

"I was searching for a table or bureau that might work for me to lie down on but, I figured that was overkill."  Claire said as she folded her arms.  "So, what do you think?  I know it's not the best but,  I wanted to give this a real shot with you.  I don't understand it yet but, it definitely doesn't bother me."

"You are sincerely a miracle."  Milo wrapped Claire in his arms and kissed her passionately.  His hands started making their way down to Claire's pants.  He felt his finger tips grazing the waistband of her diaper.  He gently slipped his hand down her backside and cradled her naked bottom inside her diaper.  He felt her hands grip his crotch and then felt a sudden tug on his shaft.  Claire started to fondle him and he kissed her harder. Milo suddenly felt Claire pull away and she looked up into his eyes.

"Daddy?"

"Yes baby?"

"I think maybe I need a new diaper.."

"Of course baby girl, let's get you changed."

Milo played the part well.  He grabbed the paper bag of changing supplies and then patted his hand on the camping bed signaling for Claire to lie down.  She plopped down with enthusiasm as Milo popped the tub of wipes open.  He reached for the open bag of diapers and grabbed a new one.  Claire stared up at him, her eyes wide.

"Okay, now hold this for me please sweetie."  Milo said as he handed her the new diaper.  She willingly accepted and waited for his next move.  He inhaled a deep breath and took in the moment: Here was Claire, lying on her back in a wet diaper waiting patiently to be changed.  It was a sight he never imagined seeing in his wildest of fantasies.  He gripped her pant-legs and with ease slid them down exposing her soaked diaper.  He removed a new wipe from the container and then placed his hands over the tapes that held the diaper in place.  Gently he tore the first side open and felt the diaper give way.  With the same gentleness he peeled the other tape apart from the plastic and gingerly brought the front of the diaper down between Claire's knees.  Claire relished the feeling of the breeze against her bottom. 

"Mmm, The air feels so nice." 

Milo began wiping her down.  Claire giggled at the touch of the cold wipe against her skin.  He worked his way down her  and then tossed the used wipe into the used diaper. 

"Lift up for me Claire."

Milo assisted by clutching her ankles tightly together as she sprouted herself up toward the ceiling.  Milo got a better look at her rear and noticed the redness of a rash developing.  He softly applied the new wipe to her bottom with caution and looked towards Claire as he dragged the wipe against her lower half.  She winced but, didn't make a sound as she locked eyes with Milo. She trusted him to be delicate and relaxed as she felt him work his way across her wet posterior.

"I definitely feel a slight burn but, nothing too bad." She admitted.

Milo brought Claire's legs back down and set another wipe inside her used diaper before grabbing the lotion from the bag next to him.  He rubbed a good amount together in his hands and lathered it across her bottom.

"I think you're going to need this." Claire said as she unfurled the new diaper and extended it toward Milo.

Claire instinctively lifted her butt up just enough for Milo to slide the used diaper out from underneath her and switch it out for the fresh one.  He lowered her down on top of the padding and playfully tickled her navel which caused her to belly laugh.

"STOP IT!!"

"Okay, okay! Don't fuss little lady.  Let me finish up here!"

Without skipping a beat, Milo applied a few puffs of powder to her crotch and rubbed that into her bottom but, not before pretending to tickle Claire again.  Claire relaxed hesitantly with raised eyebrows at Milo while he brought the front of her diaper up to her belly button.

"I promise!  No more funny business!  At least for now.." Milo said slyly.

He placed his left hand on the front plastic and as best he could secured the right side and then the left.  After he smoothed out the tapes, Claire began to lift herself up and Milo halted her movement.

"Wait, one quick adjustment.."

Milo put on the finishing touches by tucking in the waistband of her diaper and adjusted the leak guards on each side so that it looked proportionate.

"All set there little lady!" Milo said as he leaned in to kiss her on the lips.  He extended his hand and she pulled herself up.  Milo cleared the way for her to stand up and watched as Claire looked over his handiwork.

"How does it feel?" Milo asked as he folded up Claire's used diaper and set it on the dresser.

"Great work!  Much better than doing that myself this morning.  It's such a strangely comforting feeling!  Like having a warm marshmallow between your legs!"  She said as she waddled in a circle around him.  Milo patted her bottom and then wrapped his arms around her.  They spun around toward the stand up mirror in the corner of their bedroom and blankly stared at eachother.  Smiling and taking in the moment.  It truly did look like Claire was his little girl now.

"So, how was it?"

"What?"

"Your 'wildest dream' being fulfilled?!  Come on, I watched you the whole time.  You were dialed in!"

"Well...I loved it.  I don't know,  it's weird..I wasn't sure how I'd feel.  My major concern was your comfort and not wanting to make anything weird or awkward for you.."

"We're definitely past that Milo.  I'm a big baby!"

"You look so adorable!" Milo exclaimed.

"Well, shucks.." Claire said mockingly.

Milo's stomach growled audibly.  Claire grinned and stared up at him.

"Are you hungry?  I haven't had anything since a coffee cookie thing on the flight."

"I could definitely eat!  Here or do you wanna pick up takeout?"

"I'm indifferent.  Your call, I just gotta get something in my belly!"

Claire waddled over to the closet and dropped her shirt into the dirty clothes hamper.  Milo was in awe of her figure.  She reached into the closet for one of her dresses and pulled it up over her lower half.  The dress went past her knees and did a perfect job concealing her secret.

"What about we go pick up Chinese?" Milo proposed.

"Yes.. please!"

Milo changed clothes as Claire fixed her makeup in the mirror.  She never applied too much and Milo loved that fact.  Her natural beauty was merely accentuated by the faintest amount of eye shadow and lipstick.  She turned in his direction seeking his approval.  He gave a thumbs up and started for the door.

"Wait, Milo?"

"Yeah?"

"You can't tell I'm wearing anything can you?"

Milo turned toward Claire who was now facing the wall.

Milo stepped closer, eyes fixated for any tell tale waistlines or bulging from her diaper.   

"Babe, you're golden. Plus, you can stay in the car and I'll just go in and grab it.

"Yeah, you're right.  I'm just curious.  This is only the second time I'm leaving the house with a diaper on!"

Claire turned and skipped to the bedroom door.  They kissed once more and headed for the car.

• Like 1

Hey all!  Here’s another chapter for you.  I hope you’re all doing great during this quarantine.  I’m trying to keep writing and also reading your stories for inspiration.  Thank you for letting me share this with you and stay safe.  Go hug your families and make the best of this as much as possible.  

Milo and Claire were finally relaxing on the couch after having scarfed down their Chinese food.  After scrolling through the roku and not being able to decide what to watch, they settled on some reruns of Parks and Rec.  Claire was nuzzled up in Milo's arms with her head laying on his shoulder.

"When do you go back to work babe?" Claire asked as she pulled out her phone. 

"Well, fortunately Dennis gave me the week off.  I told him there was a family outting that I wanted to stay for."

"You liar!" Claire said as she dug her elbow into his chest playfully.

"Well sort of, yeah.  It's actually next week but, that weekend was full so I lied and got the extra days off.  I just wanted to spend a little time with you, I guess.." Milo said as he pecked claire on the neck.

"We have till next Monday then?" Claire asked.

"Yeah, I figured we could adventure a little too.  I was kinda thinking six flags?"

Claire gasped and beamed up at Milo.

"REALLY?!"

"Unless you're not interested.  I'm sure we could just clean the house or something instead if you'd rather.."

Claire shook her head left to right and sqeezed him tightly, ecstatic at the thought of riding roller coasters for a day.

"What day do you want to go?"  Claire questioned.

Milo, pulled out his phone that held the tickets on display in his photos.

"Wednesday, I bought the tickets already so, if you have plans: cancel them."

"It's perfect!" Claire bellowed.

"Nobody is gonna be there on a Wednesday in the middle of a work week.  I think Lisa and I had some plans to write up some staging for another shoot but, we can definitely reschedule.  She'll be cool about it."

"It's a date!" Milo said as he stretched his arms outward.  Claire wrapped herself around him and they smooched each other before turning back to the show.

As Claire settled down on Milo's lap, her diaper crinkled audibly.  Milo was curious about if she'd used the diaper since they'd eaten.  It hadn't been too long but, he still wasn't sure.

"Claire Bear, stand up for a second."

She complied almost involuntarily.  He loved how much of a zombie she was when she was into a show. While she stood there facing the television, Milo pulled down her pajama bottoms and clutched the seat of her diaper.

"See anything you like down there?" Claire interrupted playfully.

"Oh, just checking to see that you're still dry." Milo said as he stuck his fingers into the leg gatherers of her diaper.  Claire squeaked as she felt him investigating down below.

"Milo, it's only been an hour and a half and I've had a single glass of water.  I'm dry." Claire said as Milo pulled her pants back up.

"We'll see how long that lasts." Milo said on his way to the kitchen .

"Milo, trust me.  I can't go too long in a wet diaper, it gets to the point where it's clinging to me.  I'll just tell you when I need to be changed." Claire shrugged.

"That's not how this works, Claire. You lost your chance to be trusted in the car today." Milo said with gravity.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Claire shot back.

"Claire you've worn only two diapers since this whole thing started and one was leaking through your pants!"

Claire froze up.  She was struggling to find an argument.  Milo was right.  She'd been lucky nothing leaked out onto the seat of the car earlier on the way home from LAX.  She folded her arms searching for something she could say to turn the tide.

"Milo, let's be real!  This was my idea! I was in full control today and I consciously made the decision to pee my pants because of the fact I had a fucking diaper on.  I know that I leaked a little but, that was only because I chose the diaper over using the airport restroom."  Claire said flaring up in full battle mode.

"Okay baby, you seem pretty darn sure of yourself.  Let's make a deal!" Milo hollered over to Claire from the kitchen.

Claire turned towards Milo as he re-entered the living room with two large glasses of water.

"I'm thinking that while you may be dry right now, you've surely been holding your bladder since we got home.  That means, It's been at least two hours since I changed you and on top of that, it's been even longer since you actually wet yourself."

"I see where you're going with this Milo, and I'd be careful if I were you.  I'm pretty sure it's been even longer since you used the bathroom." Claire said smirking at him.

"Touché Claire.  And that's why I'm willing to bet that I can still hold my bladder longer than you can.  After we finish the water, there's one simple question needing answered:  Who can hold their respective bladder the longest."

"Ooh..continue." Claire said intrigued.

"Okay, I'm at a disadvantage.  I need to make it to the toilet to do my business.  You just have to keep your diaper dry." Milo said pacing the floor.

"If I wet my pants by not making the toilet in time: I lose.  If you wet your diaper: you lose.  The loser is diapered for the rest of the night."

"Oooh, Okay but, what does the winner get?" Claire asked with an evil grin spread wide across her face. 

"Name your terms."  Milo replied emotionlessly.

She tapped her foot against the wooden floor in deep thought.  Not more than ten seconds of silence later, she spoke.

"OKAY!"  Claire cleared her throat in the most regal of ways.  Milo couldn't help but to chuckle at her. 

"If I win this little bet, you're taking Lisa and I to Ed Sheeran at the Greek theatre in September and we're dressing up.  That means I get to pick out your outfit!  No complaining, no sneaking off to check your fantasy teams, we're talking about you being a fully engaged participant and also the designated driv-"

"Claire, I'm disappointed.  That's so not a punishment."  Milo laughed.

"Are you gonna let me finish?"

"Sorry, continue.." Milo said extending a hand towards Claire.

Claire resettled herself and then started where she left off.

"You'll be our chauffeur and remember how I said I would be picking out your outfit?  Yeah: you'll be diapered the whole time."

"Are you for real?" Milo exclaimed.

"Yeah!  Come on, it's one night and you don't have to use the diaper if you don't want to.  It's just our fun little secret from Lisa.  You'd be wearing dress pants and a nice shirt.  No one would notice a diaper in that outfit.  All you have to do is behave like Mommy's little Angel.  If you end up needing to use the diaper, I'll change you but, it's not required.  Think of the diaper as a challenge after losing this bet." Claire said laughing.

"Okay, fine Claire.  I agree to your terms."

"YES!" Claire sprung up into the air like a rocket.

"But, if I win.." Milo began.

Claire settled down and listened up.

"You will remain in diapers twenty four seven for the next two weeks.  That includes six flags and any other activities that come up."

"Easy" said Claire cocky as ever. 

"Let me finish." Milo sighed with a finger raised.

"During those two weeks, toilets are completely off limits and you will use your diapers for their intended purpose. Only Daddy will decide when and where to check and change you.  If you gotta go, you're going in your diaper.  No if's ands or buts about it."

Claire hadn't thought about that aspect of wearing diapers.  Still, she wasn't phased by a challenge from Milo.  If Milo was taking care of her, then he would be the one who had to clean up after her and Milo had just as much to lose.  Claire could still remain in some form of control even if it meant she was diapered.  If she lost the bet,  she still won because she was helping Milo get this fetish out of his system to some degree.  It might even strengthen their relationship.  Claire wanted to prove she was up for anything.  She grinned and stepped toward Milo without hesitation and grabbed the glass of water from his hand.

"I do so accept these terms." Claire stated in monotone raising her glass to meet Milo's.

"Wait.  One more thing." Milo said.

"What could that possibly be?" Claire asked in a heated tone.

"Take your pants off." Milo said flatly.

Claire belly laughed at his request.

"What? You don't trust me?" Claire said laughing at him.

"Nope.  Not at all." Milo smiled.

"Ugh, fine.  But, you keep your hands to your self, pal!" Claire said as she handed her glass to Milo. 

She unfastened her pajamas,  let them drop to the floor, and stepped out of them.  With her diaper in full view, she reclaimed her glass of water and they clasped hands together and shook twice (their typical handshake agreement).  After they exchanged heated looks, they then raised their glasses.

"Cheers!"

CLANG

It was settled.

Let the games begin Claire thought to herself.

End of Chapter IV

• Like 3

Here’s chapter 5 guys!  Enjoy :) 

They each gulped down the water as quickly as they could.  Claire surprisingly finished her water before Milo but, the real contest had just started.

Minutes passed.

"How're you doing buddy?" Claire smiled trying to flash confidence.

"Good.  Great."  Milo said although he did feel the urge to move towards the bathroom.  He didn't budge though because Milo knew his girlfriend all too well.  Within the hour she would start squirming.  He was always gifted with being able to go long periods of time without using the restroom. 

Claire on the other hand had a track record of needing to leave the theater an hour into a film or needing to pull off at the nearest exit to relieve herself.  It was a quarter till eight when the wager began and now it was almost ten o'clock and neither of them had cracked under the pressure.

Milo began to feel a dull pressure building from below and while he knew he was running out of time, Claire was now showing signs visibly that she was ready to burst.  She was rocking back and fourth on the edge of the couch in fetal position. 

"No, no, come on please,  Hold it, hold it, ahhhhmmmm.." Claire thought as she gave in to the pressure. 

It was then that Milo noticed a yellow spot appear at the front of her diaper and that was in turn accompanied by the sound of her flooding the padding between her thighs.  Claire stopped moving and closed her eyes in defeat.  She opened her eyes and looked toward Milo's direction.

"Best two out of three?" Claire uttered.

"Maybe for the next competition, baby!"

"Milo, come on.  You're not seriously going to enforce that."

"A deal is a deal.  We shook on it, Claire." He said smugly. 

"Fine, Milo fine..." Claire said getting up from the couch.  She waddled the short distance over to him and without warning pounced on him, knocking him onto the floor.

"Argh!! Hey, what the hell Claire?!"

"I'm taking you down with me!" Claire cried.  She started ticking him all over his body as she straddled his belly.  Milo was laughing uncontrollably and within seconds, lost this battle with holding his bladder.  Claire made all the right jabs and pokes into his side and while laughing and trying to get her off him, he felt immense wetness all over his crotch and down his legs.  Claire was a casualty too, not only did she take a fare amount of urine against her crotch and legs, her saturated diaper was dripping onto Milo and once they both came to a halt, they realized they were sitting in a puddle.

Milo, through clenched teeth stared Claire down and frowned at her.

"You're in so much trouble.."

Claire was stunned as she sat face to face with a Milo she was less familiar with.  An angry Milo.  She could feel him seething there in the puddle of his urine that they both sat in.  Claire was still on top of Milo straddling his crotch.  Milo was the one to break the silence.

"Stand up right now young lady."  Claire felt the power from his command and quickly came up off the floor.  She watched as Milo stood up from the floor and saw just how big the mess she caused was.  Milo's once light blue denim jeans were drenched from the crotch down to his knees.  They were now a deep blue shade after soaking up the pee from his accident.

Abruptly and without any indication, Milo grabbed Claire by the wrist and marched her over towards the kitchen.  He placed her right in front of the wall and pressed her nose against it.  She stood solemnly and waited for any sign of what was coming next.  She then felt the left tape of her diaper being ripped from the front plastic.

Why wouldn't he just lay me down for a diaper change? Claire thought.

She then expected to see Milo rip open the other tape but,  instead felt the back of her diaper pulled to the side, leaving her left butt cheek completely exposed.  It was then Claire understood what was coming but, couldn't react in time.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

"Owww!" Claire yipped and then came another. And another.  And another.

"OWWWW!!! MILO STOP!"

SMACK!

Milo finally spoke.

"That's not what you're supposed to call me." 

Milo with great momentum landed another strike to her behind. 

SMACK!

"AHHHHH, DADDY!!! DADDY PLEASE!!!" Claire pleaded through tears of anguish.

"That's more like it" Milo sighed.

Milo landed another smack against her bottom.  This time it was playful but, the damage was done.  Claire's red bottom was stinging and what didn't help was the punishment Milo had just finished serving her.  Claire sniffled as Milo fastened her diaper tightly back in place. 

"Now." Milo whispered in her ear.  "You will stand right there and think about what you did while I clean up the floor.  Then I'm going to shower and once I'm finished I will come get you.  Until then, you are not to move an inch.  Do you understand me?" Milo asked with stoic force.

"Yes.."

"Yes what?" Milo said as he pressed her wet diaper against her rash.  Claire winced with pain. 

"Ahhhhh, Owww, YES DADDY! I won't move!" Claire cried.

Milo satisfied by her quick correction removed his hand from her diaper.

He walked over to the hallway closet and grabbed the mop and bucket.  

Within about 5 minutes, Milo had the spot on the floor squeaky clean.  Claire, true to her word, hadn't moved a muscle.  Milo walked to the bedroom and left Claire alone in timeout.  As Claire heard the sound of the faucet from the shower, she tilted her head down below and sized up her situation. 

There she was wincing from the pain of a self sustained diaper rash combined with the spanking of a life time.  This time she had lost control and had to involuntarily use her diaper.  She had acted like a baby and now was looking like one too.  With her diaper sagging lower as lower by the minute, she turned her head towards the hallway leading to their bedroom.  The rash she had was stinging and caused her to moan audibly.  It was a feeling she wasn't used to at all but, she had an inkling it would be commonplace for the foreseeable future. 

Claire woke from her haze as she heard the shower stop.  A few minutes later, she heard the sound of the door opening followed by the sound of Milo's house slippers smacking against the wood floor.  She straightened up and stood there stiff as a board. 

"Alright, little lady." Milo said as he turned the corner.  Claire turned to face him.  He had a bath towel on his arm and he was clad in a pair of pajama bottoms and a t-shirt. 

"Come here." Milo snapped. 

Claire obeyed.  Milo took the towel and wrapped the towel around her lower half, careful not to cause the diaper to leak any further.

"Hop up, Claire" he said extending out his arms.  Claire gingerly lunged upward and felt Milo lift her up in front of him cradling her bottom over the floor so that there wasn't any pressure applied to her backside.  He carried her down the hallway, through their bedroom, and into the bathroom.  There was a bath drawn for Claire complete with bubbles.  Milo lowered Claire down to the floor and removed the towel.  He set the towel off to the side and turned his attention to her wet diaper.  He ripped the tapes apart and let it plop against the tile floor, forgetting how much it weighed.  Claire noticed too and couldn't believe how much wetness that diaper absorbed.  Milo, folded up the diaper and set it beside the towel.  Milo placed his hand in the warm water of the tub and felt the temperature. 

Without a word from Milo, he lifted Claire's arms and removed her shirt.  Claire was then lifted up and gently laid into the bathtub.  The water was the perfect temperature.  Warm enough to soothe her but, not hot enough to hurt her sore bottom.  It was such a feeling that she smiled and then caught herself before Milo could see her satisfaction.  This isn't punishment Claire thought.  This is a day at the spa. 

"Claire, can you be a big girl and bathe yourself or do you need Daddy's help?" 

"I can do it Daddy." Claire said as she managed to Nod shyly. 

"Okay.  I want you out of the tub in thirty minutes and then it's going to be time for bed." Milo said sharply. 

"Okay, Daddy" Claire nodded.

"Good girl.  Don't forget to wash your hair.." Milo said as he stepped out of the bathroom. 

He left the door cracked so he was still within earshot.  Claire relaxed and closed her eyes as she smelled the lavender bubbles surrounding her.  She lathered the suds all over herself and dunked her hair below the surface.  She then spent the next few minutes in complete bliss while utterly alone in her own thoughts:

Wow, this is wonderful.  My ass is on fire but, this is breathtakingly refreshing.  A warm bath complete with a lavender bath bomb?  He's never treated me this kindly before!  I mean, he did just spank me but, I really am his little girl aren't I?  And he's... he's my Daddy.  I misbehaved, and he punished me.  And I probably deserved most of that.  And I even enjoyed some of that? At least I think I did.  Diapers.  How do I feel about wearing diapers.  The diapers are kind of cute and soft.  I had a fun time searching for them.  I like the little bears on the front.  They keep me warm like Milo's hugs do.  I feel safe in them like I do when he holds me... I like knowing I'm his whole focus.  And I love knowing this makes him happy.  Truly happy.  Wow.  Oh my god am I actually... Am I like Milo?  Maybe I just didn't know it like he did.  Maybe he would even want to be in my position.  I could baby him and be his Mommy.  Soothing him and letting him regress.  I like roleplaying but, maybe Milo just likes being a daddy and diapers.  Well, who's to say Claire, I mean he said it himself:  This is the first time for both of us.  Maybe if I take control, I could get him to be my baby.  But, how?  Wait! That's it!  I know.  I got him!

"Claire?"  Milo shouted from the other room. 

"Yes, Mil- I mean Daddy?"

"Are we all clean and ready to get out of the tub?"  He asked.

"Yeah, I'm just about finished I think." Claire replied back.

"Alright, I'll give you five more minutes!" Milo said loudly enough for her to hear.

The warmth of the water began to fade as five minutes went by.  Just as Claire began to stand up in the tub, Milo came in with a new towel.  He opened it up and had Claire step out onto the bath mat.  Naked as the day she was born, Milo wrapped her in the towel and began to dry her off.  He fluffed her up and down doing his best to dry up all the wetness.

When he was finished, Milo swept Claire up off the ground and carried her over to the camping bed.  He laid her down gingerly and grabbed the bag of supplies.  Claire watched in silence as he plucked a new diaper from the plastic bag and unfurled it.

"Claire...I'm sorry.  I went too far.  I can understand if you're upset.  I'm sure that was...a lot." Milo sighed.

"It was something else but, I mean...I think the punishment fits the crime."  She admitted.

She allowed Milo to slide the new diaper into position and watched him begin to gently apply rash cream to her bottom.

"Why didn't you stop me?"  Milo asked. 

Claire thought for a moment.  Truthfully, she didn't even think about that option.  She began to drift back to her thoughts she'd had back in the tub.

"I guess I just wanted to let it play out.  I mean, I'm the one who said from the beginning that I wanted to give this a real chance.  Stopping you from being my Daddy didn't feel appropriate." Claire sighed.

"So, if this does ever get out of hand.  You would tell me right?"  Milo questioned with sincerity.

"Yes Daddy."  Claire said smiling up at him.

He smiled back lovingly.  After a fair amount of powder was applied, Milo taped her diaper shut and made sure it fit tightly around her waist.

"There you go baby bear!" Milo teased as he patted her bottom.

Claire couldn't believe how thrilled she was to be back in a clean diaper.  It was a feeling she was fast becoming a fan of.  Milo grabbed one of his t-shirts from the closet and had Claire raise her hands up high.  He then slid the t-shirt over her shoulders and pulled her head through the hole.

"Alright angel" Milo began.  "It's bed time. Let's get under the covers."

"Actually Milo..." Claire interrupted as she clutched his wrists.

"There's one thing we need to do before bed time."

Claire spun Milo around and began laying kisses on him.  Milo relaxed and kissed back.  He felt Claire begin to press him down toward the camping bed.  As she laid him down she hopped on top and straddled him.  He then felt her hand slide into his pajama pants.  She gently stroked him up and down as they kissed.  Milo's erection began to throb and he could feel himself relaxing even further.  He kept kissing back as Claire pulled his pants down below his waist with her other hand.  Milo was enjoying the special treatment when all of the sudden he felt Claire remove her hand.  He looked up from his ecstasy and saw claire reaching for a diaper from the bag below them.

"What the fuck Claire?"

"Milo, remember we had a deal.  You said if I wet my diaper, I lose."

"Right. You lost!" He yelled.

"But,  you also said that..if you happened to wet your pants...well, then you would lose.."

Milo's eyes grew double in size.

"That's not at all what I meant Claire and you know it!"  He said now coming to a stand.

"Milo, I may have lost our bet.  I will fully honor it and be diapered for the next two weeks.  But, you still wet your pants.  You did NOT make it to the bathroom.  This was part of the bet you agreed too.  I'm taking my punishment well and I'm not complaining about it!"

Claire was right.  Milo was cornered and while he was preparing his next protest, Claire slapped him across his face with the fresh diaper she was clutching.

"Lie down for Mommy, Milo."  Claire said trying to keep a straight face. 

"Fine!  Okay.  I'll play along.  But, don't get used to this!" Milo said as he gave up and laid back down on the makeshift changing table. 

"That's a good boy!" Claire cooed as she tugged his pajama pants off and then pulled his underwear out of the way.  She then lifted Milo's legs and bottom up as expertly as he had with her, and she positioned the diaper underneath his bottom. 

"And you know what a good boy gets, don't you Milo?" Claire asked.

Milo rolled his eyes and looked at Claire who was exuding the sexiest smile Milo had ever seen.  He excitedly shook his head no, in honest marvel as he awaited Claire's response.  She ripped off her shirt and gripped Milo's shaft as she then gently lowered herself on top of him while simultaneously stretching the leg gatherer of her own diaper enough so there was just the right amount of room to mount him.  She took him inside her and straddled Milo atop his open diaper. 

"Good boys get a reward."  Claire said matter of factly.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey guys,  I hope everyone is doing great.  I know sometimes hope feels very out of reach.  This story has been one of my outlets.  Thank you for reading it. Sincerely.

Claire began to ride Milo up and down.  He throbbed and ached with immense pleasure and she echoed back mutually as they rocked.  Claire's sandy blonde hair was draped over her breasts swaying slightly with each movement.  As they picked up speed Milo felt the camping bed creak and stopped abruptly.  He clutched Claire around her hips and sat up.  He then had Claire wrap her legs around his waist all the while still inside her.  He lifted himself up to a stand and left his open diaper back on their makeshift changing table.  As he maneuvered over to the bed he paused and whispered for Claire to stand up.

"But, Daddy..." Claire whined, enjoying him warmly inside of her.  Milo pulled himself out and spun Claire around to the foot of the mattress.  He pushed Claire facedown onto the bed.  For a split second he froze in enjoyment as he looked at Claire's white padded bottom.  He came up from behind and kissed her from her lower back all the way up to her neck.  He reached around with his right hand and clutched her breast gently and with pinpoint accuracy he stuck himself in through her leak guard and penetrated Claire.  They resumed right where they left off thrusting, moaning, and crinkling back and forth.  Milo smacked Claire's bottom abruptly and she purred with delight.  He felt himself getting closer to the finish.  Claire as if on cue spoke up,  "Cum Daddy!  Cum!  Cum for me!"

Milo pulled out of Claire, pressed himself into the inside padding of her diaper, and let go.  Claire practically came at the same time.  Both Claire and Milo were writhing in satisfaction.  Milo collapsed against Claire's back and wrapped himself around her in a hug.

"How was that Daddy?" Claire said between breaths.

"So good baby...so good."

"Mmmmhmmmmm" Claire moaned back.

They stood there half standing on the floor half sprawling out across the foot of the mattress letting loose their deep breathes and giggles of pleasure.  Claire reached down to Milo and patted his thigh signaling for him to pull out completely.  He obliged and stood up, allowing Claire to turn around.  She turned toward the direction of the changing table where Milo's open diaper still laid and without hesitation Claire cupped Milo's balls and smiled up at him.

"Let's finish getting you ready for bed baby boy!"  Claire said in a singsong voice.

Now clutching Milo by his shaft,  she walked him over to the camping bed.  She flattened out the diaper and then lowered him on top making sure to keep the front of the diaper in between his legs.  She then had him lift slightly as she pulled the back wings out so they were visible and ready for the tapes to be peeled back from their adhesive strips.  Claire grabbed a baby wipe from the tub and wiped his dick clean of the sex they'd just had. While humming a tune she'd made up herself, Claire dusted Milo's crotch with the baby powder.  Satisfied with the coating, Claire with a motherly touch rubbed the powder into his front and backside before pulling the front of the diaper up to his belly button.  She ripped open the right tape and crossed up and over to the front plastic as far as it would reach and then mirrored the other tape the same way.  Once she felt sure that the diaper was secure,  she patted Milo playfully against his bottom and moved away from the table so he could stand up.

"How's that Milo?  Feel good? It's tight enough right?" She said waiting for his reaction.

This was a very new feeling for Milo.  He hadn't worn a diaper since early childhood.  The bulge between his legs felt warm and soft.  It was unlike anything he'd felt before.  He loved it and was doing his absolute best to contain himself.  That's when Claire tickled his belly, waking him from his thoughts.

"Such a cute widdle baby boy we have here, huh!  Awww look, we're matching!" Claire said patting his bottom with one hand while patting the front of her own diaper with the other.

"Okay, okay.  Let's remember this is ONLY for tonight Claire.  Starting tomorrow,  you're the one who's gonna be diapered twenty four seven.  You can have this moment but, don't forget who won the bet."  Milo reminded her.

"I know, I just never thought I'd love seeing you in a diaper.  It makes me want to mommy you." Claire said batting her eyes.

"Well, I'm sure we can work something out.  But right now, It's time for bed."  Milo said pulling on his pajama bottoms.

Claire could see a slight bulge from Milo's lower half but, she didn't press the issue.  She opted to keep her pants off tonight for bed.  She was cozy enough in only her diaper.  Typically she slept in only her underwear and she supposed a diaper was no different.  They turned out the lights and Milo kissed Claire's forehead as they pulled back the duvet and slid under the sheets.  They embraced each other as big spoon and little spoon and within minutes drifted off to sleep.

Claire yawned as she woke from her slumber.  She was sprawled out with her tummy lying against the mattress.  She looked around for Milo but, he was nowhere to be found.  She listened for footsteps but, there were none to be found.  As she sat up in bed and looked around the room, a pink post-it note clinging to the lamp shade caught her eye.  She recognized Milo's handwriting immediately:

Went to Ralph's for groceries. Be back soon! Xoxo -Daddy

Claire stretched and got out of bed with a smile at the thought of one of Milo's breakfast burritos.  She got up and walked to the bathroom door and there was another pink post it note:

"Daddies Only: Remember Claire, you're wearing the bathroom."

Claire, in mild disbelief, reached for the knob and turned it but, felt the resistance of the locked door.  She remembered that the key was usually on top of the threshold of the door and reached up to feel for it.  It was gone.  Claire looked down at her diaper.  It was dry now but, there was a pressure in her bladder  building and she knew it wouldn't stay dry much longer.  That was the least of her worries though.

While the feeling of a wet diaper wasn't something she was afraid of, Claire began to feel her stomach grumble and knew that she needed to poop.  She grabbed a t-shirt from Milo's closet and walked out to the hallway bathroom.  There was yet another post-it this time with only a smiley face staring back at her.  Claire reached for the door and sure enough it was also sealed shut.  Claire paced around the house and began to cross her legs in discomfort.  She made her way back to the bedroom and tried to not think about her current predicament.

She wanted to be mad at Milo but, it was hard when she had experienced in full how caring and kind he was when taking care of her yesterday (Even with the wicked spanking he gave Claire which made her wet just thinking about it all.) He was so gentle with her.  She dove back into her state of mind from the night before:

Come on Claire, this isn't so bad.  Okay, so it's a little strange.  And you haven't pooped in a diaper in almost twenty years.  God, what a thought.  What if it stunk up the whole house.  What if the smell didn't go away?  What if Milo wouldn't change me?  How long until he was back with the groceries?  Well, it's not like you can go outside and poop in the yard like an animal.  Milo won the bet.  You agreed to this.  It's just part of the experience.  Just get it over with.  If this is the first time, it's obviously not going to be the last time. After all: you've got another thirteen days of diapers.  Who knows.. maybe you'll like it?  No.  probably not.  But, it probably won't be as bad as you think.  Just do the deed and move on.  Milo will change you. He agreed to all of this just like you did.  And he's the one who is going to have to clean up your mess.  Just do it.  There's no stopping it at this point.

Claire finally came to the conclusion that if she had to use her diaper for not only number one but, also number two, Milo would just change her diaper exactly like yesterday.

The discomfort slowly kept growing and Claire knew that she would have to give in and fill her diaper.  She paced back and forth and suddenly found herself bent over clutching the seat of her diaper before finally crouching down against the floor.  She felt a lump start to slide out into the seat of her diaper and felt it expand in the back as she let go.  She started to pee as well, gasping in relief as all of the pressure in her body began to fade.  She watched as the crotch of her diaper yellowed and then came to a stand while still she finished peeing. Claire placed her hands on the rear padding of her diaper and felt the small load.

Wow, That really wasn't so bad she thought as she waddled to her closet.  She grabbed a pair of loose fitting shorts to wear.  As she tried to step into her shorts, she felt her mess slosh against her bottom.  She dropped the pair of shorts in fright and inspected her diaper in the mirror for leaks.  Where it was once white in the back, it now showed a tan lump.  She was disgusted with herself but, also impressed that there were no leaks.  Once she was satisfied that the diaper was holding up she decided to abandon the idea of putting shorts on and opted for just her long t-shirt.  Just as she was smoothing her shirt over her diaper, she heard the front door open. 

"Claire can you come and help me with this?!" Milo hollered from the landing. 

"Coming!"  She shouted back. 

Milo stood at the door way clutching three bags of groceries in one hand and a case of water with the other.  Claire rushed over to him and took the three bags from his hand. 

"I'll get the last of the groceries in the trunk" Milo said setting down the case of waters. 

Claire turned and walked the bags to the kitchen counter and began putting the groceries away in the fridge and cupboard.  She heard Milo re-emerge along with the rustle of more grocery bags.  He walked into the kitchen and as he set down the grocery bags Claire met him for a kiss. As she broke apart from Milo he wore a very inquisitive expression.

What's that smell? Milo thought to himself.

He looked over at Claire and watched as she bent down to pick up the groceries.  While doing so, the hem of her shirt lifted up just enough for Milo to catch a glimpse of her now sagging diaper.

"How did you sleep?" Milo asked as he stepped closer.

"So good!" Claire said as she finished putting the groceries away.  She turned to face Milo but, he had disappeared.

"Milo?" Claire called out.

"I'm in the bedroom!" He hollered back.

Claire started putting the sparkling waters away.  She figured Milo would be coming back to the kitchen eventually.  As she did placed the cans in the fridge, she started to feel her diaper grow more uncomfortable.  She knew she needed to be changed but, had oddly gotten used to the feeling of her soiled diaper.  She supposed it was probably time to face the music and started to head back towards their bedroom.  When she arrived at the threshold, she saw Milo with a fresh diaper in hand but, he was heading in the direction of their bathroom.  He stopped in his tracks when he saw her there.

"Daddy.." Claire half whispered.

"Yes, baby girl."

"I um...well, I think I might need my diaper changed." Claire confessed.

"I figured you would.  Well, Daddy was about to come get you to do just that but, now he doesn't have to.  Come over here Claire, let's get you all cleaned up!"  Milo said now walking over to the camping bed.

Milo held out his hand for Claire and she took it hesitantly.  She was about to lie down but, Milo stopped her and proceeded to lift up the back of her shirt.

"Hold still baby." He said firmly. 

Milo pulled back the waistband of Claire's diaper and peered inside to see she had messed herself.  He then cupped the crotch of her diaper between her legs and squeezed gently noting how wet she was.

"Daddy, I'm sorry I had an accident." Claire uttered mildly playing along.

"You sure did!  Don't worry sweetness.  Daddy's got you covered." Milo said lifting his hand from her diaper and then lowering Claire onto her back.  She felt her mess expand a little bit and knew that Milo was in for quite the clean up.  Claire was uneasy about this and Milo did his best to put her at ease.

"It's okay baby!  You did what Daddy expected his baby girl to do."  Milo cooed jokingly as he popped open the tub of wipes. 

"Well, I suppose the post-its were fairly obvious." Claire said crossing her arms.

"And that's a good girl for obeying her Daddy." Milo winked as he lifted her shirt up, fully exposing her diaper.

Claire rolled her eyes and Milo chuckled as he planted a kiss on her lips.  Milo then came back up to his kneeling position and placed his hands on the tapes of her diaper. 

"Rules are Rules" Claire said smiling up at Milo.

• Like 3

Thank-you for the update. This is such a sweet and caring look into the early stages of their explorations together, I love it. Thanks again. 

• 2 months later...