LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Being Apart

Evening Everyone

How's everyone doing at this time? I was wondering how many littles are seperated from their mummy's and daddy's atm? 

I know it is very hard for my little Sissy, she misses having mummy round to change her look after her, give snuggles, nums nums (breast feeding), nappy rubs etc.

How are the rest of you coping, and what are you doing to make things easier at this time?

Well Mummy & I have been together locked away pretty much for a couple of weeks, apart from hospital trips & taking Binkie for a walk.  We've really been as careful as we could be to avoid other people.  Then on Friday night I started with a thick throat.  I've now had 3 days on my own in the spare bedroom, coughing occasionally, feeling a bit ill, but really not too bad.  Mummy's got to keep well clear, as she's in the  middle of chemotherapy.  So she's been cooking for me, leaving my food on the stairs, & pretty much doing everything else.  I've got to stay out of her way, as we've got to do everything we can to reduce the risk of her catching it off me.

So, it's not good here at the moment.  At least I'm nappied up, got my dummy, Teddy and jamas.  And Mummy's not so far away, even if we've got to stay apart for now.  I just hope she stays OK.

3 hours ago, Stroller said:

Well Mummy & I have been together locked away pretty much for a couple of weeks, apart from hospital trips & taking Binkie for a walk.  We've really been as careful as we could be to avoid other people.  Then on Friday night I started with a thick throat.  I've now had 3 days on my own in the spare bedroom, coughing occasionally, feeling a bit ill, but really not too bad. 

That's a thing isn't it.  I've got a colleague who has a bad head cold.  It's his turn, it's been bouncing around his family for months.  His GP knows it isn't COVID-19 but as he says, he can't be seen anywhere and has to find others to shop for food for him!

Soon it will be May...  Every May here in Queensland I reliably explode into hay-fever.  This year will be awkward.  I will feel basically ok but will have running nose, streaming eyes and sneeze my head off.  That's going to look great in a supermarket aisle!  I'll have to convince my partner to do 100% of the shopping.

I have hay fever too; it is well controlled with Claritin. Before antihistamines were readily available ai suffered exactly as you describe. My allergen is grass, and my season starts in late May or early June, but some years I start getting symptoms earlier. For the last week I've been getting one hay-feverish sneeze in the morning not long after getting up and then nothing the rest of the day.