LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wet Wipes

I buy the costco wipes by the case,they are cheap and work well for freshening up.For really big messes they are too small so I have adult size one's for those times,have some new ones with aloe in them that are nice,they are from medline and called aloe touch

I don't have a preference. I buy store brand or whatever's on sale.

Well, from my my son's diaper time, huggies supreme are definitely the best. They are the thickest, most cloth like wipes on the market, and have ridges in them that, while soft, are REALLY useful for messes.

I use the Huggies wipes with Shea butter. They are great for you skin, I used to have some problems with my skin being a little dry and itchy under my diapers. Since I switched to the Shea butter wipes, and gold bond baby powder I don't have any problems. I gold bond baby powder has zinc oxide in it, which is the same stuff as desitin. Seems to be a great combination if you wear 24/7.

Iowaincon.

For adults I like the Attends wipes.

Baby wipes are too small for adult fecal incontinence cleanup.

I dealt with fecal incontinence for 2 years and it was 2 years too long.

I was wondering what is everyones favorite wet wipes. I like pampers baby fresh. I prefer to smell like a baby than a urinal. And for the cheap I like to use target brand. But I am curious what is the best wipe out there

Diaper Mike

• 5 months later...

Yep Attends wipes for me too. They are the only ones that are big enough to get any good wiping action on my back side. They fit in the hand, nice open palm.

The baby ones I have to hold with 2 or 3 fingers and its hard to get any good wiping action.

Attends have Aloe in them too.

Are there any other ones that are a good chunky size and not real small like baby ones, or are there any good baby ones that have a good size to them?