LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family Reunion (Complete - Please put in completed)

dlsafrica

PS) it wouldn't be right for me to issue a dare like a did (to write a story of a certain length before changing. I challenged 1000 words in my dare. This story is 5200 words. It was also, incidentally, a test of this diaper's endurance. I think I wet this double diaper a total of five times without leaking; on the sixth time, however, I was just starting the last chapter so... This is in part my newly written story, but also functions as my fulfillment of my own dare.

Chapter one

“What?” A look of confusion was on Daryl’s face. “But…”

“Don’t worry – there is more”, said a very happy and hopeful Cynthia.

Rewind thirty seconds – Daryl had opened a birthday gift with the most wonderful wrapping on it, having been woken up by his mother on his 18th birthday.

Cynthia didn’t want Daryl to grow up really, but there was nothing she could do about that, so she settled for second best… the hopes that giving him a bag of diapers for his 18th birthday would yield results that she so longed for… to be able to baby him once again. She would call it… an 18 year cycle.

“Can I help you with it, sweetheart? Do you want to wear for mommy?”

Daryl was taken a bit by surprise. “What?” he stammered again. “But..” he repeated.

“You’re repeating yourself sweetie.” Cynthia paused. “Well?” she said enquiringly. “I’ll give you extra chocolate sauce on your birthday ice cream,” she added hopefully.

The truth was that after her husband had died a few years back, Cynthia wanted something to replace that. And Daryl was the only thing really that was left at home… and she really didn’t want to lose him.

Daryl didn’t really want to disappoint his mom, although he also wanted to just celebrate his birthday – but he had been promised extra chocolate sauce, so… he reluctantly agreed.

Cynthia told him to lie back down on the bed while she opened the bag of diapers. “Look, Daryl. Look at all these diapers just waiting for their chance to do their job… to do what they were designed to do… to give you comfort and protection… to make mommy a happy mommy again... and to make your 18th birthday one that you will never forget.” It was the fact that she had never come to terms with losing her husband, that was ultimately directing her words; doing the talking so to speak.

Daryl stared at his mom blankly. “Of course I’m never going to forget it. This is so… it’s meant to be my happy day.”

‘Humiliating? Was that the word you were looking for sweetie? There’s no need to worry. There is a whole community of little baby boys and girls out there over the age of 18 too. Mommy will show you later.”

Cynthia pulled the last tape tight and told Daryl to stand up. “What a beautiful little baby boy.”

‘But, it’s my birthday and I’m 18.’

Cynthia decided it was the right time to do what her son had done just a while before. She repeated herself. “Don’t worry. There is more.”

Cynthia went out of the room to collect a few more birthday presents and bring them inside.

“Daryl, come here and sit on the floor in just your diaper and T-shirt, and let’s see what you got for your birthday.”

Daryl reluctantly did just that, and Cynthia switched the fan on light, since it was summer and she was feeling a bit hot already.

Daryl started to remember that he hadn’t gone to the bathroom yet, and started trying to get up.

Cynthia stopped that right in its tracks. ‘There’s your bathroom, sweetie’, she said sweetly and reassuringly, pointing to his diaper.

“What? But?” Daryl said for the third time.

Cynthia took that as a cue. ‘That’s the third time you’ve said that. You will make your diaper fairy godmother come if you’re not careful’, she teased. He wasn’t going to risk it again.

Daryl started to stir uncomfortably as the need to pee grew with the fan on.

Cynthia was still being hopeful of getting the little baby she had held exactly 18 years before, back. Eventually, Daryl couldn’t hold it anymore and just let go in his diaper.

Cynthia beamed. Her baby was back, she thought as she smiled at the yellowish stain over the front of his diaper.

Chapter two

Jeremy was secretly hoping that Claire would fall for the trick. He loved pranking and quite frankly, dares seemed to be the new challenge. He was 21 but had never grown out of the thrill of pranking his sister.

He had shown her a collection of adult diapers the night before, and Claire had thought they were his collection. She didn’t think much of it because, at the age of 23, she had just started work as an assistant in a day care place. Diapers were a common place thing for her to see. And after all, maybe if she caught him in one at some stage she would be able to use it to get revenge for some of the nasty little tricks and surprises Jeremy had pulled over the years… like jumping out from behind a tree and scaring his sister.

Claire had no idea that this was another trick.

Jeremy announced that he was going out “for just a second”, but locked the bathroom door and put the key on his keyring for his set of car keys, to make sure that no one would go into the bathroom

Chapter three

Felicity loved Trevor. Trevor had been her high school crush, although he had never known that until, one day three years out of school, a chance incident changed that.

Now they were both 22 years old and a world of opportunity lay before them. Just what the next 45 to 50 years might bring was a mystery. But Felicity had a secret – one she had managed to keep hidden for almost a decade, although she did sometimes wonder if a school teacher at school had known. She liked wearing diapers. She never actually wet one until she was older, but this was a culmination of ten years of dreaming and of 8 years of knowing Trevor.

Felicity thought it was about time for her boyfriend to know her little dirty secret. She still thought of it as a dirty little secret even though she was well acquainted with the idea that there was a diaper community.

Felicity asked Trevor to sit down. “Listen,” she began. “I don’t know how to tell you this, but I love you so I think you should know.”

Trevor motioned towards her caringly. ‘What is it?’

“I just don’t want you to hate me… or worse…” She paused, wondering if it would be worse. Trevor encouraged her to continue. ”Or worse… leave me.”

‘What in the world makes you think I would leave you?’

“Well, there’s something I haven’t told you.”

Trevor didn’t know how to make her more certain. ‘You can tell me anything. We have known each other forever. I will be supportive.’

Felicity wasn’t quite sure. Still she pressed ahead, half out of trust, but the other half was a shaky uncertainty. Trevor could hear it in her voice. He could see it in her whole demeanour. ‘Oh, sweetie. What is wrong?’ he asked.

Felicity had been reduced to a few tears. As she sniffled, Trevor tried to comfort her. ‘What in the world is the matter?’

“Do you promise you won’t hate me?”

‘I promise.’

“Do you promise you won’t leave me?”

Trevor started to think it was going to be some awful news about an ex boyfriend or something, but he had known her since high school, so surely that couldn’t be it. ‘I promise.’ He took her hand. ‘Just tell me. Please. I’m here for you.’

“I don’t know if you will be after I tell you,” stammered Felicity through her tears, which had started to dry.

Trevor looked at her straight in the eyes… a reassuring look which made all uncertainty melt away.

Felicity looked at him with a renewed trust, but one which would fade into uncertainly again immediately after she told him. “I’m… a…”, she diverted her gaze into nothingness before focusing on him again. “I like…” She stopped, knowing that whatever she did in the next few second could change her life forever. “Diapers. I like diapers, ” she stammered..”

Trevor smiled softly. ‘Oh my wonderful friend. I know. I have been waiting patiently for you to tell me for a couple of years, but I didn’t want to rush you or make you feel pressured.’

Felicity broke down crying in relief, hugging Trevor who held her like only a willing want-to-be caregiver could.

Chapter four

Cynthia was delighted. Not only had she achieved what she had set out to do by giving her son diapers for his birthday, but her mommy instinct which she had forgotten, was back. “Look at what a clever… good… little baby boy you’ve been,” she said, smiling. “I don’t care if you’re 18. You’ll always be my little baby. Do you want a change?”

Chapter five

Felicity stood in the kitchen making breakfast, wearing only a diaper. Trevor had been supportive, so she decided that it was break or bust.

Trevor came into the kitchen and offered to help. ‘Look, I said I would be happy to be a caregiver. That means,’ he paused taking hold of the stirring spoon, ‘that I get to look after you and not the other way round. Now please, go and sit down.’ He switched the stove off. That could wait for later.

Felicity sat, and almost as if the chair were a doorbell, there was a ring. Trevor indicated that he would go and get it quickly and that his girlfriend should just wait in the kitchen.

He was gone for a couple of minutes. There were a few stirrings of people speaking, but Felicity couldn’t make out any of it. After a while, Trevor came back in, carrying something which he put down before turning around. Felicity tried hard to see what was behind him, but that was a surprise that he was not ready to reveal yet.

‘Felicity, I don’t want you to do anything you are not comfortable with, but I wanted to show my undying support, so…’

For the first time, Trevor moved to reveal a baby high chair. Now it was his turn to be uncertain. ‘What do you think?’ he quivered.

“For me?” an enthusiastic Felicity replied. “How did you know?”

‘I didn’t. I just guessed. Between what you told me earlier and a few bits of…’ … what was he to call clues?  ‘… evidence over the years, plus the fact that you gave me permission to be a caregiver, I thought…’

Felicity ran to him and jumped into his arms as much as her little baby legs would allow.

Trevor helped her into the high chair and offered to feed her. Felicity was overcome with joy at being allowed to be dependent and enthusiastically nodded her head.

Trevor disappeared out of the kitchen again, leaving Felicity with her legs dangling helplessly victim to gravity.

He reappeared with a large closed box. ‘Let’s have a look what’s in here’, he said, although Felicity had the distinct impression that he already knew. The masking tape was cut and a couple of cardboard rips later, the box was open.

The first thing that Trevor produced (he reasoned that the rest could wait for later) was a large tin container which said on the top that it contained bottles of baby food of various flavours. Trevor made sure the label was turned towards Felicity so that she could have an idea of what was going to happen next.

‘My wonderful girl,’ Trevor began reassuringly. ‘Please just let me look after you. Let me take all your worries and dissolve them into reassurance. You were wanting to make food earlier.” Felicity turned towards the kitchen counter, worried. ‘Don’t worry. I did turn the stove off,’ continued Trevor. ‘ What flavour would you like?’ he asked, motioning to the range of baby food glass bottles.

As Trevor spoon fed Felicity, complete with little hints that aeroplanes wanted to enter the hangar, and the intentional small spill of food on her chin, she gave all of her dependence to him and emptied her bladder. The soft small noise made Trevor check, and when he saw the evidence through her diaper, he smiled and continued feeding her. ‘Shh… there’s a good girl.’

When the container was empty he reached for a baby napkin which had come with all the supplies. ‘Let’s wipe your litty witty chin clean,’ he said holding the napkin. Meanwhile his other hand reached into the hidden side of the napkin. When he finished wiping Felicity’s chin, he said ‘No more tears. Felicity, will you allow me to look after you forever?’ He opened his hand. ‘Will you marry me?’

Chapter six

Jeremy came home to the sight that he had anticipated when he thought of pranking his sister. As he opened the front door, there in front of him was his sister, furious with him but in a totally wet diaper.

Jeremy couldn’t contain himself. He broke down laughing.  He had no idea it would be his undoing, as his sister wrestled the bathroom key from him. “In” she said, furiously. He seemed unsure, but chose to obey.

“Put it on” she ordered, handing him a fresh diaper. She was wanting a form of revenge, and right now, she held all the cards.. the cards that Jeremy had thought he held… but he forgot about the trump card… not even a joker… a joker he could deal with… he had been the joker… a trump card that rivals any joker.

Jeremy did as he was told but had no idea what the extent of his sister’s anger would be. He was about to find out that he would spend the next however many days working through the diaper stash his sister had found. But it would get more intense. Just as he finished putting the first diaper on, Claire looked at him and said “Right! Now, I want you to walk in just your diaper and a T-shirt, three doors down the street and give this to my brother. It’s his 18th birthday today, as you know, and I haven’t even had a chance to call him. So… I need you to go and hand deliver this gift to Daryl. And while you’re at it, give these spices to my mom.”

Chapter Seven

Cynthia could not contain her happiness. Two for the price of one, was her first thought, as she opened her front door and saw her older son in a diaper.

“Claire wanted me to give these to you”, he said, avoiding eye contact. But it was pointless. The happiness that filled Cynthia was overwhelming. She took the spices.

‘And this is for Daryl. I presume he’s here?’

Cynthia turned. “Daryl, your brother is here to wish you happy birthday.

A still diapered and still very wet Daryl sheepishly poked his head around the corner of the door and when he saw his brother in a diaper as well, the two of them connected and had a bond like they had never had before.

The phone in Cynthia’s house rang and she answered it. There was a pause and then Cynthia’s voice rang out. “Daryl, your best friend is on the phone!”

“Hello?” said Daryl.

‘I have the most amazing news. I proposed to Felicity and she said yes.’

“That’s amazing!” said Daryl.

‘Oh and… happy birthday. Can we come over in, let’s say, half an hour and drop off something?’

Daryl wasn’t sure, but he said “okay”.

Chapter Eight

A diapered Felicity was holding Trevor’s hand and sucking on a pacifier when the door opened and a diapered birthday boy stood there. It was like a whole family reunion… baby style.. and a connection  which they would have forever.

Archived