LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Alpha Clin Premium

These are great! Granted, I am still trying to master the art of applying the straps perfectly so that the fit is good and it doesn't come loose, but... here is my evaluation from my experience of two days (due to lockdown I can safely experiment a bit more, if that's the word, but...):

Gathers: the gathers are great - pulled tight while putting the diaper on they provide everything they are designed for; just one observation - when I was dirty and just before I got changed, I wet the diaper too - towards the end, the left gather started to leak a little. But that was due to weight at the back as well. Right now, I have wet myself and they are holding perfectly. HOWEVER, they will only take one wetting. That was my experience with a diaper ten years ago too... I had tried to wet again and it was obvious very soon that it wouldn't hold. 

Absorbency: the diaper itself is great; as opposed to the other diaper I tried a month or so ago, this diaper does not leak, but there is a constant reminder of being wet, which I personally love.

Capacity: pretty much covered above 

Visibility: this is a big one for me in terms of finding the perfect diaper -- as I said in another post, it is important for me that one can see that one has used the diaper. This was right now the final test of this diaper being perfect for me. It is clearly obvious to me and anyone who would check, thaat the diaper is wet.

Leakage: another thing for me that has the ability to put me off a brand immediately is whether it will leak -- like I said at the top, if the back and front are full, the gathers may leak. However, that may have been influenced by my incorrect use of the tapes (it was only my second diaper that I applied after actually lewarning how to put on a diaper properly). 

Tapes: 4 - lower tape and upper tape on both the left and right -- they are sticky, but if they need to be repositioned or reapplied, they may give limited ideal results. (this is something that I will work on perfecting)

Rash: I haven't had any experience with rash yet, and I normally do within an hour if there is a problem. But the test may come tomorrow morning. (because this diaper will not take a second load, but because I love just being in a wet diaper, I will sleep in this diaper tonight. I will report back here tomorrow IF and only IF I have any problem.

Overall evaluation: Otherwise this diaper seems perfect. Of course, it depends what you want out of a diaper, If you are looking for capacity, this is not the one. But if your criteria for a perfect diaper are like mine (1) full load front and back  wihout leaking - I am making way for my issue having been with the application of tapes), 2) it being clearly visible to whoever is looking, that the diaper has been used, 3) not too thick (this isn't as thin as the one I had ten years ago, but it is perfect); 4) that baby feeling - that I have done everything like a baby would do and the diaper did it's job; 4) this includes most importantly feeling wet constantly (this was what I hated about the other brand)

If there is anything I missed that you wouldn like to know, reply and I'll see if I can answer satisfactorily. 

Oh sorry -- thickness when fully wet -- in  front its the same as Comfrey is thick below one's crotch... the only difference is that it's clearly visible and you definitely feel wet. Seriously, I feel like such a little baby with these on when used.

Okay -- last five areas of analysis complete...

Able to withstand pressure: as in like sitting down and not leaking or seeping through and leaving a stain on, for example, whatever pair of pants one is wearing or if one is just wearing a diaper, the chair, it is absolutely perfect provided it is only one full bladder worth. No leak. No evidence of marks that need to be cleaned up.

Rash: none, yet - and normally there is some level of discomfort after a day or so (I'm now going into a third day straight of 24/7 and I couldn't get today's diaper on fast enough)

Chafe factor: I haven't always found this linked with rash, so I'm grading it on its own. ABSOLUTELY ZERO! 

Awareness factor: by this I mean how aware is one that one actually has a diaper on... besides when one is sitting down and can definitely feel some extra ... let's call it padding ... underneath, not at all. I woke up this morning having gone to bed with the wet diaper from yesterday and didn't even feel in the least bit wet (although I knew I was)

Size of pack: 10 diapers

Affordability: money has always been a thing for me and now that I get a bit more than before, I am actually in a position to indulge a bit in diapers. But like I said, the last ones, although affordable, didn't meet any other criteria. I got this 10 pack for 120 rand here. Other brands here can be in the region of 180 rand. (The Comfreys IO got were 120 rand, and I have seen similar prices attached to some of the more common brands talked about on this site, like Molicare etc). Money wise it is ABSOLUTELY WORTH IT. 

Grading out of ten: 9.85 

Overall: Let's put it this way -- in 32 or so years of trying to find a right diaper, this is the first one that 1) doesn't make me want to throw it away; 2) never before haave I worn diapers constantly for such a long time without taking a break of some sort, other than to change.

I am planning on prepaying for a mass order just in case this goes out of stock anytime soon. I hope this review is helpful.

Capacity: only experienced when double diapered -- I wet five times before leaking, but the double diaper pressure made the second to fifth wettings uncontrollable (which was a helpless feeling in itself)

Sagging and bulking between legs: yes

Limits discovered:   It must be noted (I found out this morning) that if flooded, this diaoer will seep and leave a slight stain on a chair if you sit down. So I have one diaper which I use over and over again, in effect double diapered, just for proetection when I am sitting down. Of course, being double diapered eliminates the potential for a problem totally.

• 2 years later...

Assuming this is a PRODUCT REVIEW: some suggestions...

Title: Alpha Clin Premium a review or Reviewing Alpha Clin Premium.. diaper? pullups? underwear? etc

Product purchase link !!!

Photos of the bag or box all sides, photos of the diaper or pullup, inside and out, front and back you are reviewing... AND last but not least.... When you UPDATE your review, you can EDIT the post, the original one, several times and make it one complete post. 

applying the straps - Tape tabs? 

Capacity: pretty much covered above - what is the factory rating? 1300 ml ? 3100 ml ? 

Visibility: this is a big one for me in terms of finding the perfect diaper -- as I said in another post, it is important for me that one can see that one has used the diaper. This was right now the final test of this diaper being perfect for me. It is clearly obvious to me and anyone who would check, that the diaper is wet.

Like how? - photo so WE can SEE what YOU SEE and not guess