LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cindy PBP: 15/18  #2 PBP 1/7

Vivian PBP: 1/12  #2 PBP 2/6

Jessica PBP: 1/15 #2 PBP 4/5

Mindy PBP: 16/16  #2 PBP 3/6

As Jessica sat down, her body realized she had to go, and she started to flood into the toilet.  At least she was now, what, 2 for 3 on the pants thing?  winning?

Mindy watched from the tub, now starting to feel like she had to go now she hear Jessica peeing.  She waited thought until her sister was done to say anything.

Meanwhile, she played with the toys.

Mike came back while Vivian was in the bathroom, and walked through the door.

"What are you doing?" he asked Cindy noticing she was over the coffee table with cleaner and a cloth.  He knew about the stain she was trying to get off.  It had been there for at least two days, and he figured it just wouldn't come off.

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jessica  sat in the toilet feeling relieved that she was peeing. She stayed on the toilet until she was done, then wiped herself and flushed.

She started to get in the tub with Mindy.

Cindy looked at Mike and frowned.

"I'm trying to get this stain up, but it isn't working." Cindy said.

Cindy PBP: 16/18  #2 PBP 1/7

Mindy PBP: 16/16  #2 PBP 3/6

As Jessica climbed in, Mindy started to get out of the tub.

"I gotta pee," she said.

She ran to the toilet and sat on it.

Not a moment later, splashing could be heard going into the toilet.

Mike frowned when she told him what she was doing.

"You mean you haven't already tried to get this one out?" he asked a little upset again.  "That's been there for two days, Cindy!  Do you ever clean house when I'm not here to make sure you do it?"

He shook his head.

"Keep trying to get it.  I'm going to check on Vivi (Vee vee).  Where is she?"  Vivi was his nickname for Vivian.

"Hey, where are you going?" Jessica asked as Mindy climbed out of the tub.

Jessica sighed when Mindy sat on the toilet and started peeing. Jessica stepped out of the tub and waited for Mindy to finish.

Cindy blushed and looked down. She hadn't noticed the stain before now. Cindy pointed to the bathroom.

Vivian was just finishing peeing.

Cindy PBP: 17/18  #2 PBP 1/7

Mindy PBP: 1/16  #2 PBP 3/6

Mike tried the door but it was locked so he knocked.

"Are you done, Vivi?" he asked her through the door.  "Daddy wants to talk baby."

He had gotten her and Jessica some training panties while he was out, not diapers, but just some panties that would hold a leak in them if they didn't have a full on wetting.  Since he thought Vivi was wetting the bed, too, and now, proving she wets her pants in the day, too, he decided to get both the children these panties to wear.  Mom would have to use her regular panties because she has no excuse for peeing her pants at all.  Mindy, well, she already had little kid panties, and he didn't want her to think she was a baby, so he didn't get her anything special to hold her pee pee.

He waited for Vivian to open the door.

There were now two bags sat by the door, one for Vivian and one for Jessica with special panties in them.

Vivian wiped quickly when she heard her father. She flushed the toilet and pulled her pants up and opened the door.

"Hi daddy." Vivian said.

She wondered what Mike wanted to talk to her about.

Cindy PBP: 18/18  #2 PBP 1/7

Mike reached out a hand to her and started to walk her to the living room.  As he did, his other hand found the back of her pants checking to see if she made it and wasn't wet.

Then he walked with her normally until he came to her bag.

"I have some stuff for you.  Let's go to your room and see what I have.  You like getting new stuff, don't you, baby?"

But this was sort of a trick to get her excited about those training panties he got for her to keep her clothes dry when she just had near misses.

VIvian took Mike's hand and walked with him to the living room where she saw the bags.

"What did you get me daddy?" Vivian asked excitedly.

She walked with him to her bedroom.

Jessica made sure Mindy wiped herself, and helped her back in the tub. She started washing her sister as Mindy played with her toys.

Cindy kept working at the stain, starting to wiggle as she needed to pee.

Cindy PBP: 18/18 PNP 1/7 #2 PBP 1/7

Mike smiled as the little girl got excited about him buying her something special.  He got her into her room, and then he walked her to her bed and sat down on it, and then he put her bag down on the floor and pulled her into his lap where he would talk to her.

"Vivian, Baby?  I know you are very embarrassed to admit it, but you do know I've caught your bed wet even though your sister wears diapers at night, now haven't I?"

It didn't seem to occur to him that diapers could leak.

"I'm not going to ask you if you peed the bed last night because that is like setting you up to lie to me.  Of course you would say you didn't because of embarrassment, but I also know you did, baby."

He rubbed her back to let her know she wasn't in trouble for it and that he wasn't mad, at least as long as she went along with what he said and didn't try denying it.

"And now, I find out you and your sister are having trouble in the day, too, peeing your panties, and you even pooped a bit in yours earlier...." and again, he was not mad as long as she went along with what he said.  "There was a lot of poop in your bottom when I cleaned you up earlier, so I  know you went some in your panties."

He didn't accuse her of doing that on purpose even though he did think she did do it on purpose, almost as if she just wanted to know what it felt like, or maybe she did it all the time liking the feeling for all he knew.  Maybe she did it to feel like a baby like Mindy because she knew Mindy would not be in trouble if Mike caught her pooping her panties, though he had yet to catch her doing that since she was about four years old.

"Anyway, I've decided that spanking you and Jessica for peeing your pants... that might be too harsh, even if Mindy does it because of your examples.   As long as your mother is peeing her pants, you might be confused, too.  So, instead of spanking you, I've decided I still don't want Mindy watching you pee your pants."

He then opened the bag.

"Now, these will help you get to the bathroom.  They will not hold a full wetting because you are a big girl and are not supposed to be peeing all the way in your pants especially on purpose, but they will hold a little pee if you find you leaked because of some reason, like earlier when you got off of the bus and couldn't hold it, and that most likely making you start to poop your panties to start with...."

He showed her her panties.

They were not all that baby looking, actually, though they did have some pretty designs in them like unicorns, rainbows, and such.

"You see, we can't afford to buy your sister diapers for nights anymore, so I knew I'd have to get her something that could be rewashed and rewashed.  And that's when I stumbled on these panties this evening at the store.  They won't hold a full wetting, but even if you do fully wet, they advertise that they will not allow you to flood all over the floor though your jeans will get a little wet if you completely pee your pants.  I think that's a good thing anyway, because then you can't lie about being wet, and I won't have to ask you if you peed your pants because I can see it."

He hugged her.

"Now, for now on, you and Jessie will wear panties like these to help you cope until we get mommy sorted on why she keeps setting a bad example and peeing her pants during the day.  I know that's one of the reasons you keep doing that, because you are confused about it being bad since mommy does it."

Then he helped her stand up again, and he started to undo her pants.

"I'm going to get you ready for bed again, only I want to put you in these and see how they work tonight.  Hopefully, both you and your little sister pee the bed again tonight, then I can see how well they are going to work when you two sleep together.  I need to make sure they will work well enough that your bed stays dry, or I'll have to figure something else out because Jessie can't wear diapers anymore, and you both are going to be peeing the bed from now on."

He smiled at her.

"Don't be scared to pee the bed tonight.  You have permission so I can see how well these work.  If it doesn't happen, I won't be mad, I'll just wait until it does happen."

Once he explained everything,  he reached into the bag again and he gave her a cool sweater he kept noticing she would look at when they went to the store, but seemed afraid to say anything.

"And this might be the last time I can buy you stuff for a while, so I got you this new sweater to show you I do love you and want to buy you stuff, okay?"

He pulled down her pants and panties at once to start getting her ready for her new panties.

Mindy let her sister wipe her bottom for her like daddy sometimes did to make sure, and the she got back into the tub and started to play thinking Jessica would wash her since daddy told her to.

Vivian looked at the bag as her father talked to her and pulled her on his lap. She blushed as he accused her of wetting her bed. Although she couldn't be sure she didn't since the sheets were wet and Jessica was in a diaper, Vivian didn't think she wet in her sleep 

She nodded as he talked about her and Jessica setting a bad example for Mindy. She watched as he pulled the training pants out of the bag Anna showed her, and blushed.

"Yes daddy." Jessica.

She just kept nodding as Mike talked to her, not knowing what to say. She let him stand her up and start taking off her panties.

"If Mindy going to wear them too?" Vivian asked.

Vivian's face brightened when she saw the sweater.

"Thank you, daddy."

Vivian hugged the sweater, trying not to watch as Mike changed her into the training pants.

Jessica kept washing Mindy, trying to do as good a job as her father would.

Cindy PBP: 18/18 PNP 2/7 #2 PBP 1/7

Vivian PBP: 2/12  #2 PBP 2/6

Jessica PBP: 2/15 #2 PBP 4/5

Mindy PBP: 2/16  #2 PBP 3/6

"No," Mike answered Vivian's question.  "Mindy is not going to wear them because she doesn't pee the bed, and she doesn't pee her pants if she is provided a toilet within a reasonable amount of time, something I can't say is true for you older girls, and to some degree, as you saw the in the bathroom and at dinner, your mom."

He sighed.

"I am kind of worried about you making friends at school," he pulled her back into his lap once he had her training panties on her.  "If you keep pooping your pants like I found earlier, no one is going to want to be your friend at school if they figure out you are doing that, baby.   Most fifth graders even make fun of fifth graders that pee there pants.  You know that, don't you?"

He rubbed her back.

"If you do that kind of thing, especially at school, it's going to be hard to stop them making fun of you."

He turned her so he could see in her eyes.

"I'm not telling you that to be mean.  I'm warning you so you are more careful, especially at school where you will lose your friends if they catch you pooping your pants."

"Yes daddy, I won't poop or my pants at school. I don't want to lose my friends." Vivian said.

Vivian set the sweater down.

"Can I put my pajamas on now?" Vivian asked.

Jessica finished washing Mindy then started washing herself.

Cindy gave up on the stain and started cleaning the rest of the coffee table. She kept her legs pressed together.

Cindy PBP: 18/18 PNP 3/7 #2 PBP 1/7

Vivian PBP: 3/12  #2 PBP 2/6

Jessica PBP: 3/15 #2 PBP 4/5

Mindy PBP: 3/16  #2 PBP 3/6

Mike pulled Vivian into another hug when she asked if she could put her pajamas on.

"Not right now.  I want to make sure your pajama bottoms are dry when you go to bed so I'll know for sure if you pee your pants in the night.  It's just family, so you can go downstairs in just your top and panties for now."

He let her up.

Mindy got out of the tub when she thought Jessica was done.

"Can I dry off now?" she asked her sister.

Vivian nodded, blushing.

"Okay daddy." Vivian replied.

Vivian stood up and started out of her bedroom.

"I don't know. Does daddy let you dry yourself? I'll hurry up and finish, then get out." Jessica said.

Jessica picked up a doll and held it out to Mindy.

"Play with this." Jessica said.

Cindy PBP: 18/18 PNP 4/7 #2 PBP 1/7

Vivian PBP: 4/12  #2 PBP 2/6

Jessica PBP: 4/15 #2 PBP 4/5

Mindy PBP: 4/16  #2 PBP 3/6

Mindy sighed "Alright," and started to play with the doll.

Daddy usually dried her, but then daddy wasn't taking a bath with her.  She didn't know what he'd do if he was showing and she was ready to get out.  It would probably never happen, so she couldn't tell Jessie that she was right or wrong.

Mike smiled as Vivian left the bedroom, and he walked out behind her to go check on the girls in the bathroom.

"You do a good job on Mindy?" Mike asked Jessica.

He motioned for Mindy to get out of the tub and come to him, which she gladly did.  He turned her and looked her over, and then smiled that he was satisfied.  

"Make sure you do an equally good job on yourself.  If your older sister poops her pants, then you probably do, too, Jessie."

He picked Mindy up and carried her towards her bedroom in a towel to start getting her dressed for bed.

Jessica looked up as Mike came in the bathroom.

"Yes sir, I think so." Jessica answered.

Jessica blushed as he said Vivian pooped her pants.

Jessica nodded and went back to washing herself.

Cindy PBP: 18/18 PNP 4/7 #2 PBP 1/7

Vivian PBP: 4/12  #2 PBP 2/6

Jessica PBP: 4/15 #2 PBP 4/5

Mindy PBP: 4/16  #2 PBP 3/6

Not wanting  his little angel to feel left out at the big girls getting presents, he produced one of those tomoguchi pets, an electronic game where you feed and care for a strange pet-like thing and help it grow day by day.

He gave it to Mindy after he had her dressed, and then he went back to the bathroom to checked on his middle child.

"You clean, Jessie?" he asked walking in on her.  "Come on, out you get so I check, and then we are going down stairs to grab you a present before I take you to your room to get you ready for bed."

He pulled out a towel off the rack for her, and opened it up ready to embrace her in it.

Mindy went down stairs, and while she was dressed complete in pajamas, she blushed at seeing her eldest sister in just a top and what looked like... training panties?  She looked away immediately.

Cindy PBP: 18/18 PNP 5/7 #2 PBP 1/7

Vivian PBP: 5/12  #2 PBP 2/6

Jessica PBP: 5/15 #2 PBP 4/5

Mindy PBP: 5/16  #2 PBP 3/6

Jessica had just finished washing herself when Mike came in the bathroom. She stood up.

"I think so, daddy." Jessica said, not really sure if she was clean enough for him.

She stepped out of the tub and came over to him.

"Present?" Jessica asked.

Vivian blushed as Mindy looked at her and then looked away, blushing herself.

Mike turned Lacey around, and spread her bottom to check for poop in her butt, and then he checked her toes and her ears, and finally smiled.

"You seem like you did a good job," he told her.  

He wrapped her in a towel, and then he walked with an arm around her to the entry way to pick up the bag he had gotten for her.  In it were her own training panties her size and a two foot bear that could walk in a straight line on its own, or walk with her if she held it's paw.  It made three noises which resemble a bear's cry, and it's eyes closed when she laid it down.  A power cord came with it to charge it over night.  When the eyes were closed, the toy was turned off.

Mike then brought his little girl upstairs and to her room where he would have a talk with her much like he had done with Vivian before getting into her pack.

"Honey, you pee the bed," he started out.  "But we can't afford diapers all the time anymore.  We need to conserve money, so first of all, I bought you something that should still help some, and should also help you in the day because it looks like you and Vivian are also peeing your pants during the day."

He didn't bring up Vivian pooping her pants again, nor did he accuse Jessica yet of it.

"These new panties I have for you will help you stay dry even at school if you almost wet in your seat.  Just don't go all the way, or they will definitely leak and everyone will know.  Keep trying to get to the potty in time, okay?"

He then reached in and pulled out of the panties which had Disney Princesses on them.

"I know this is a big change, but mommy also will not be able to wash clothes as much as she did before, so it is important we try to keep your regular clothes as dry as possible.  That's why I bought you and Vivian extra panties that also help with mini-problems."

He turned her to face him in his lap.

"And honey, even if mommy and Vivian don't pee, and you do, and even if Mindy does, if you are wearing these special panties, and I know you tried to get to the potty but just didn't make it, then I won't spank you.  However, if you decided to wear the flimsy panties or I see you squat and pee your panties on purpose, then the spanking will still be on.  Understand?"

He waited for her to understand.

"And.... now for your real present, baby."

He put her down on her feet after making sure her panties were on her, and he reached into her bag and pulled out the walking growling bear toy.

"Here you are."

Cindy PBP: 18/18 PNP 6/7 #2 PBP 1/7

Vivian PBP: 6/12  #2 PBP 2/6

Jessica PBP: 6/15 #2 PBP 4/5

Mindy PBP: 6/16  #2 PBP 3/6

Jessica blushed as Mike checked her over. She was relieved when he wss satisfied with the way she had washed her self. 

She waited with him and saw the bag, wondering what was in it. They then walked to her bedroom.

"Yes daddy." Jessica said when he talked about her bedwetting.

Jessica blushed as he said she was wetting her panties too. She looked at the training panties that had Disney princesses on them. She felt how thick they were.

"Thank you, daddy. I like them." Jessica said.

"Yes daddy, I understand. I won't pee my pants on purpose." Jessica answered.

She watched as he pulled the bear the bear out the bag and it growled.

"Is that for me, daddy? What does he do?"  Jessica wondered.

"The bear walks like a bear if you put it on the floor, sometimes using fours and sometimes on two legs.  It only walks in a straight line though until it bumps into something and then it sits down.  It can also walk anywhere you direct it by you holding it's paw.  Other than that, it just makes five different kinds of bear grunts or cries."

He smiled at her.  He was glad she didn't throw a fit about wearing the new panties during the day.  One of the reasons he got her the bear, was to distract her if he had to, from being angry about the panties that he would have to put on her.

He dressed her in the panty  he had pulled out, and then he took her by the hand, only having her wear the panties and a shirt that didn't cover her panties at all.  What was the point?  There were only girls at the house except her own father.... well, at least he was more like her father than some jerk that took off on her just because her mom wouldn't give up her big sister.

He held her by one hand because he hoped she would hold the bear's other hand and walk it down to show everyone else.

Cindy PBP: 18/18 PNP 7/7  POU 1/6#2 PBP 2/7

Vivian PBP: 7/12  #2 PBP 2/6

Jessica PBP: 7/15 #2 PBP 4/5

Mindy PBP: 6/16  #2 PBP 3/6

Jessica listened as Mike explained about the bear.

"I love him daddy. Thank you." Jessica said.

She let him dress her and took his hand.

"I'm going to show everyone the bear, daddy." Jessica said.

Jessica held the bears hand and let Mike take her downstairs.

Roll for Cindy?

Cindy PBP: 18/18 PNP 7/7  POU 2/6#2 PBP 2/7

Vivian PBP: 8/12  #2 PBP 2/6

Jessica PBP: 8/15 #2 PBP 4/5

Mindy PBP: 7/16  #2 PBP 3/6

Mike brought her downstairs and then he looked around for all the girls.

He smiled and sat on the sofa.

"Girls, Cindy, Jessica wants to show you something...."

He waited for Jessica to show off her bear.

Cindy stopped what she was doing and looked up. She saw Jessica with the bear, wearing a shirt and training pants, Cindy blushed. She looked over and saw Vivian was dressed the same.

Jessica let the bears hand go and it started walking around the living room, dropping down on all fours. It bumped into the coffee table and sat down. Jessica took the bears hand and walked the bear around, the bear growling as she did. 

Jessica  stopped and looked at Mike and then at everyone else.

"He's fun to play with and I like him a lot. Thanks again, daddy." Jessica said.

She tugged on her shirt.

Vivian clapped her hands.

"I love your bear, Jessica." Vivian said.

Cindy blushed again watching Jessica play with her toy just like a toddler in her training pants and tee shirt.

Cindy PBP: 18/18 PNP 7/7  POU 3/6#2 PBP 2/7

Vivian PBP: 9/12  #2 PBP 2/6

Jessica PBP: 9/15 #2 PBP 4/5

Mindy PBP: 8/16  #2 PBP 3/6

Some how, Cindy's panties continued to stay dry, but her pee pee place was throbbing and her bladder sort of had a dull ache as it begged her to release it.

Mike paid little attention to Cindy's movements at the moment as he explained to everyone in the room his new plan concerning the girls' peeing their pants.

"I've decided spanking the girls, if they are trying not to wet, is not going to make them stop.  They have a bad example right now, a mother that does it, so we need to work on mommy not peeing first.  Of course, that doesn't excuse you girls from doing it on purpose.  If I see you squat and do it on purpose, I'll spank.  But if you just have an accident, well, those training panties I bought the older girls should help them get to the bathroom before they leak all over the place, and if they do end up with a complete wetting, then I'll just treat them like toddlers for peeing their pants."

He then looked at Mindy.

"Since Mindy doesn't pee her pants that much, she doesn't need toddler panties, but I'm not going to spank her even if she does it on purpose because she has no good role models to show her that she shouldn't do that right now."

He then looked at Vivian and Cindy specifically.

"If either of you two poops your pants, whether you say it is on purpose or not, I will have to punish you."

"Jessica, if you poop your pants, you'll just wear them until I say otherwise.  But I won't be spanking you until Vivian shows you how not to do that."

"Mindy, I really don't want you to poop your panties, but good role models or not, you've already shown me you can control that, right?"

Mindy nodded and looked down.  "Yes daddy."