LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Vivian blushed as Mike told her she wasn't wiping properly.

"Yes daddy." Vivian said, blushing again that she was going to be checked.

Vivian let Mike wash her, then help her out of the tub and dry her. She followed him back to her room to get dressed.

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cindy PBP: 4/18  #2 PBP 1/7

Vivian PBP: 4/12 #2 PBP 1/6

Jessica PBP: 3/15 #2 PBP 3/5

Mindy PBP: 4/16  #2 PBP 3/6

Mike pulled out some of her cutest little panties, and he handed them to her.  

"Put those on, baby."

He then got out an undershirt and started to help her put that on as if she was a three year old.  He at least let her put on her panties by herself, but that was just because he didn't want his hands anywhere near her privates unless he had to take care of her in the way of checking for owies, rubbing soothing medicine on her, or now, washing her when she peed her pants.

He got her undershirt on her, and then he got out the most juvenile pajamas she owned and started to put those on her too.  Even so, she was only eleven years old, and Cindy likely threw away stuff that didn't suit her anymore, so there wasn't really anything that could embarrass an eleven year old that she owned, unless he stared looking through Mindy's stuff, but then, Mindy would be upset and anyway, her stuff was probably too small for Vivian.

Once Vivian had her pajamas on, he reached for her hand and walked her down to the kitchen where Jessica and Mindy were basically nearly finished with the dishes.

Mike led Vivian to the living room, put on a Princess movie for her, and then told her to sit.

Then he went to get Cindy.

"Cindy?" he happened to look over at the sink, and he saw Mindy's pants.

"Mindy, did you wet your pants?" he asked her.

Mindy looked back at him with pleading eyes not wanting him to be mad at the others.  She knew he wouldn't spank her or whatnot, but her wet pants from being on mom could make him think she lied if she said no.

She looked at her mommy.

Vivian blushed as she took the panties and put them on, but relieved to be wearing something. She let her father put her undershirt on her, then her pajamas as if she was a toddler. 

Vivian walked with Mike to the living room and sat down on the couch. 

"Thank you daddy." Vivian said.

Cindy looked up at Mike when he entered the kitchen. She shook her head when Mike accused Mindy of wetting her pants.

"Mindy wanted to give me a hug, so I let her climb on my lap. She's wet from my lap. She didn't have an accident." Cindy said.

Cindy PBP: 5/18  #2 PBP 1/7

Vivian PBP: 5/12 #2 PBP 1/6

Jessica PBP: 4/15 #2 PBP 3/5

Mindy PBP: 5/16  #2 PBP 3/6

He looked from Cindy to Mindy for a minute, and then decided to accept what was said.  It would be a little strange given his little one had just went to the bathroom a bit earlier.

"Alright Cindy.  Are you ready to get out of those wet pants?" he asked her.

He turned back to Mindy and Jessica.

"The princess cartoon is on, Mindy.  Jessica, after I'm done with your mother, I want YOU to give Mindy a bath and take one with her just in case.  You kids need to get ready to go to bed."

He then held out his hand to Cindy.

"Let's get you a bath, honey."

Cindy stood up when Mike said he was going to clean her up.

Jessica looked at Mike as he talked.

"Okay daddy. We'll do that." Jessica said.

Cindy took Mike's hand and walked with him to the bathroom.

Cindy PBP: 6/18  #2 PBP 1/7

Vivian PBP: 6/12 #2 PBP 1/6

Jessica PBP: 5/15 #2 PBP 3/5

Mindy PBP: 6/16  #2 PBP 3/6

Mike got Cindy to the bathroom, and closed the door, and then he sat on the edge of the tub and pulled Cindy between his legs to stand as if she was one of the children, and he was deciding whether to spank her or now, though he had no intention of spanking her just then.  The rule was just now set, so he knew it wouldn't be fair to spank her for Vivian's wet pants since she didn't know the rule before she peed her own pants.

"Now, Cindy, I'm going to have to treat you like one of the kids when you pee or something in your panties.  I know it may seem harsh, but you should have been potty trained years ago, honey.  And yet, today, I come home early and find you peed yourself not once, but twice?"

He started to undo her pants.

"Since you are just a little girl that pees your pants, you are going to be talked down to all day the rest of the day and checked before bed to see if you are wet.  Understand?"

He got her pants down and took them off.  Then he held up her panties to her face so she could see what she did to them.

"What did you do to these panties, Cindy?"

He then put them on the floor and continued to take off her top.  Then he put her on the toilet while he filled the tub.

When the tub was filled with warm water, he helped her in and started to wash her as if she was a toddler.

Cindy went with Mike Into the bathroom and blushed as he pulled her between his legs. She nodded when he said he was going to treat her like one of the kids.

She let him take off her panties and blushed when he put them in her face.

"I peed in them." Cindy answered.

She let him finish undressing her and sat on the toilet watching as he filled the tub. She let him put her in the tub and sat down. She sniffled as Mike washed her.

Cindy PBP: 7/18  #2 PBP 1/7

Vivian PBP: 7/12 #2 PBP 1/6

Jessica PBP: 6/15 #2 PBP 3/5

Mindy PBP: 7/16  #2 PBP 3/6

Mike heard her sniffle, but he was not that sympathetic with her.  A grown woman should know better than to piss her pants two times in one day unless she told him she had some medical reason for doing so.  Even then, most of the time, it just is hard on adults, they don't pee themselves every time you turn around, do they?

He got her hair washed and started to wash her chest and stomach not caring, but treating her the same as he would if she had no breast at all, except of course, he did make sure to wash under it.  

Vivian was eleven, so she had her chest starting to "bud" though it still had a long time to go before it really looked like a woman's breasts, and he washed mother and child just the same way, not thinking anything sexual about any of her body since he was treating her like a child.

He was not shy about washing Cindy's privates because he had her adult consent to touch her, right?  She did after all willingly have Mindy with him, so there was nothing wrong with him not only washing her privates for her, but inside her bottom too.  Something he let Vivian do for herself since he didn't want to hurt her emotionally.  He was correcting her, not abusing her, at least that's how he looked at it.

Cindy PBP: 8/18  #2 PBP 1/7

Vivian PBP: 8/12 #2 PBP 1/6

Jessica PBP: 7/15 #2 PBP 3/5

Mindy PBP: 8/16  #2 PBP 3/6

When he reached inside Cindy's butt cheeks to wash them out, he tried to find poop, but there was definitely none there.  The rag came out almost, almost clean.  Cindy could be accused of not wiping that well, but it was very faint.  A normal person in a normal relationship would not have even gone this far, but Mike had snapped because of all the stress.  He now though he had to take care of the girls.

She showed Cindy the cloth.

"You didn't wipe very well, sometime yesterday or today," he told her.  "See?  And now I see what it should look like if you don't wipe, I think Vivian lied to me.  I found her butt a lot dirtier and she said she just didn't wipe.  I think she actually pooped a little bit and pulled up her panties after using the toilet to try to hide it."

He didn't think how strange that sounded.  He just had it in his mind that she started to poop, in her butt or something, and he imagined that he actually pulled out poop when in fact, the rag was just stained a bit.

"You should talk to Vivian about lying and about pooping in her panties on purpose," he told her.  "She had to have done it on purpose, because it was just enough... well, it's like she was experimenting or something.  If it were an accident, she would have tried to get it cleaned out of herself or she would have emptied it all in her pants."

He looked expectantly at Cindy.

"I think... what she did... was... probably poop most of it in the toilet, then stand up before she was done so she could finish a little bit in her panties.  That's the only way she could have gotten poop in her butt crack, but not get her panties that stained."

Cindy flinched as Mike pushed the washcloth in her butt crack. She looked at the cloth, blushing. Cindy was speechless, not believing mine was going this far.

"Okay, I'll do that." Cindy promised.

She nodded as Mike explained what Vivian had done 

Cindy PBP: 9/18  #2 PBP 1/7

Vivian PBP: 9/12 #2 PBP 1/6

Jessica PBP: 8/15 #2 PBP 3/5

Mindy PBP: 9/16  #2 PBP 3/6

"We won't spank Olivia this time for two reasons.  One, she didn't know the rule, and had no idea what was going to start when she did this.  Two, you peed your pants and you are older than her, so you would have been spanked for her pooping her pants, not her.  Plus you would have been spanked for peeing your own."

He frowned.

"So, you're not going to pee your pants anymore, are you?"

He wasn't so sure he wanted to spank Cindy though.  She was an adult, and spanking her seemed strange.  However, there had to be some punishment he could use to make her realize she didn't want to be peeing her panties, especially when there is a bathroom right there, and all she has to do, is wait long enough to not mix something dirty with something that doesn't mix with being dirty... like making dinner and going potty at the same time.

He was trying to think what to do to be like a spanking for Cindy without actually using a strap or his  hand on her.

Cindy listened to Mike and nodded. She was glad  he wasn't going to spank Vivian tonight, although she didn't like his reasoning.

"No, I'm not going to pee my pants." Cindy answered, although she wasn't she it wouldn't happen again.

Cindy waited for Mike to finish washing her.

Cindy PBP: 10/18  #2 PBP 1/7

Vivian PBP: 10/12 #2 PBP 1/6

Jessica PBP: 9/15 #2 PBP 3/5

Mindy PBP: 10/16  #2 PBP 3/6

Of course, Mike would never spank Mindy, but bringing that up..., well, Cindy could very well end up even more stranded now she was eight years older with no degree, and worse, jobs would not be hiring since many were even laying off in this depression.  Right now, even if she disagreed with what he was going, it was not the best time to stand up to him and leave.

Mike finished washing her up, and the he took her to the bedroom to dress her.  What he did decide to do, to teach her a lesson, he put one of Jessica's diapers on her, though they had talked about needing to cut back on diapers, he didn't see the waste in teaching Cindy by making her wear one.

Then he put a T-shirt on her that barely came low enough, so that when she sat, stretched, or really made any movement at all other than standing, the diaper was on display.  When she stood relaxed and only then, would the shirt completely cover the diaper so no one would see it.

Once he had her dressed, he took her by the hand to take her down to the living room.

"Watch Olivia and talked to her about what I said earlier," he told her.

Then he went to find Mindy and Jessica.

"Jessica, give Mindy a bath, and Mindy, tell me if she doesn't do it right."

Mindy nodded.

"Okay, daddy."

Mindy started up the stairs, and then Mike left the house, and drove off in the car....

Cindy blushed as Mike dressed her in a diaper and tee shirt. She went down to the living room with him, then sat down next to Vivian.

"Okay daddy." Jessica said, following Mindy upstairs.

Cindy took a deep breath before starting to talk to Vivian.

"Your father said you pooped your pants and then lied about it. He isn't happy with you. From now do a better job using the toilet, or he's going to spank me. You don't want that, do you?" Cindy asked.

"No." Vivian answered.

When they got to the bathroom Jessica started the bath, adding bubble bath powder to the water.

"Do you need help getting undressed?" Jessica asked Mindy.

Cindy PBP: 11/18  #2 PBP 1/7

Vivian PBP: 11/12 #2 PBP 1/6

Jessica PBP: 10/15 #2 PBP 3/5

Mindy PBP: 11/16  #2 PBP 3/6

Ordinarily, people think of abusive people as drunks just hitting people because they are frustrated and drunk, but Mike was not drunk, and he didn't think he was hitting the girls, not really.  He would spank the girls, but that wasn't abusive hitting.  He would never hit them so they were hurt.  He just wanted them to learn.

As such, Mike had not left the house to go drinking, nor to go buy alcohol.  He just went for a drive to cool off after everything that had happened that day.

He got laid off, and now couldn't rant to Cindy about it because Cindy was too much like a child.  He caught his wife, after more than 8 years, peeing her pants again.  He thought she had gotten over doing that, when he helped her.  His older children that he took care of tried to raise right were wetting and pooping their panties, and his little Mindy didn't have any girl role models that she could learn how to properly use the toilet from.  He expected Mindy to wet herself all the time from now on because of that, and he wondered how many times Cindy hid the fact that one or more of the children had peed their pants during the day.

He wondered if Cindy had ever been dry during the day, and if she just lied to him about peeing her pants and being at work all the time, he didn't catch her or the other children in the act....

Mindy frowned up at Jessica.

"I don't need help, but... Daddy said to do it right.  When daddy gives me bath, he does everything.  You gotta do everything or I have to tell on you, and I don't want you to get spanks, so you change me."

She looked up at her.

"Put me on the potty without asking if I gotta go, too.  No matter what, don't let me go off the potty until either I pee, or you keep track time for five minutes."

She looked down.

"I don't gotta pee, but you have to put me on to try anyway."

Jessica nodded. Mindy was right. She took Mindy's pants and panties off of her and lifted her on the toilet.

"Try and go potty before our bath.  I don't have a watch, so I'm going to have to guess at when five minutes are up. Unless you go pee for me.even though daddy isn't home we have to follow his rules, right?" Jessica said.

Cindy PBP: 12/18  #2 PBP 1/7

Vivian PBP: 12/12 #2 PBP 1/6

Jessica PBP: 11/15 #2 PBP 3/5

Mindy PBP: 12/16  #2 PBP 3/6

You can start the water in the tub after you get me undressed," Mindy told her, and then use that to help time.  Daddy always got me off the toilet maybe a second or two after the tub was filled."

She smiled at her.

"But you sit on the toilet, too, okay?  The last thing we need, is you peed your pants or in the bath because if I have a pee pee accident later, and then you wet, daddy will spank you."

She looked down.

"I wish daddy wasn't being strange.  I think I want him to spank ME if I pee, not mommy or you, even if you already got in trouble for peeing your own pants."

She sniffled as she waited for her sister to get her ready.

Jessica got Mindy undressed and put her on the toilet. She started water running in the tub.

"Alright, I'll try and pee after you're done." Jessica said.

"Yeah it does seem he's being unfair that daddy's punishing someone else when it's our fault. Mommy doesn't make us wet our pants, does she?" Jessica asked.

Cindy PBP: 12/18  #2 PBP 1/7

Vivian PBP: 12/12  PNP 1/8 (She feels like peeing now)#2 PBP 1/6

Jessica PBP: 12/15 #2 PBP 3/5

Mindy PBP: 13/16  #2 PBP 3/6

Mindy shook her head no.

"But he's always been a little unfair to you and Vivian.  I just wish you didn't get spanked if you couldn't help it and then I peed my pants, too."

She looked down.

"Of course I don't want mommy to get spanked.  That's weird too, and I didn't even know mommy wets her pants.  Did you?"

She sniffled a little at that thought.

"I'm scared he might punish you for wetting the bed, or Olivia because you wet the bed.  He says Olivia wets the bed, too.  Just in case, how about you sleep with me tonight, and I'll try to pee really hard in bed so he thinks only I peed, and I peed on you?  I don't want you to get in trouble because you peed the bed."

She looked down.

"I know, but we can't do anything about it, except not wet our pants." Jessica said.

"No, not until today, although I'm sure she had some close calls when making dinner and daddy not wanting us to go potty then. She must have forgot to go before starting dinner."

"Well I have been wearing diapers, although I don't think that's a punishment. It's more to keep my sheets dry. I doubt I'll be able to keep wearing diapers with daddy out of work."

"I don't think I should sleep with you. If daddy caught me not sleeping in my room, in my bed, I might get a spanking anyway." Jessica said.

Jessica checked the tub.

Cindy PBP: 13/18  #2 PBP 1/7

Vivian PBP: 12/12  PNP 2/8 (She feels like peeing now)#2 PBP 1/6

Jessica PBP: 13/15 #2 PBP 3/5

Mindy PBP: 14/16  #2 PBP 3/6

"You probably right.  Daddy might mad you try to wet my bed or something."

She sighed.

The tub was getting full.

Mike was still not back yet.

The atmosphere in the living room was heavy as Mike would eventually return, and the way he had been acting funny since getting home, it was likely the smallest thing could set him off.  Maybe Cindy and Vivian should try to do something to keep from him finding something to set him off.

Jessica saw the tub was getting full. She turned the water off.

"Okay, times up. You've had enough time. Let's get you in the tub and then I'll try to pee." Jessica said.

Jessica helped Mindy off the toilet and into the tub. She waited until Mindy was sitting down before getting undressed.

"Do you want your bath toys to play with until I can start washing you?" Jessica asked.

Vivian pressed her legs together as they watched the princess video.

Cindy PBP: 14/18  #2 PBP 1/7

Vivian PBP: 12/12  PNP 3/8 (She feels like peeing now)#2 PBP 1/6

Jessica PBP: 14/15 #2 PBP 3/5

Mindy PBP: 15/16  #2 PBP 3/6

Mindy nodded and got off the toilet and walked over to the bath.  She got sat down and then looked up at Jessica.

"Yeah, please?"

She waited for her toys.

(If you end the next post with Jessica getting her toys, and then just sitting on the toilet then, Jessica will be at need to pee, so she can go.  Mindy is going to irritatingly need to go just as Jessica gets up.  LOL)

Jessica went to the linen closet and took out a bag of toys. Inside the bag was a couple of dolls, plastic cups and other bath toys. She brought the bag over to the tub and emptied it.

"There you go." Jessica said. 

Jessica went to the toilet and sat down.

"Mommy, I need to pee." Vivian announced.

"You better go then. Use the downstairs bathroom." Cindy said.

Vivian got up and went to the bathroom. While Vivian was gone Cindy looked at the coffee table. She frowned as she saw a stain of some kind. She went and got the spray cleaner and a cloth and started rubbing the table.