LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cindy PBP: 11/11 PNP: 5/5. POU: 1 (roll please)

Vivian PBP: 9/9 (Vivian needs to pee now) PNP 2/3

Jessica PBP: 2/7

Mindy PBP: 5/5 PNP 1/2

Mindy shrugged.  She didn't know how close it was.  Then she suddenly yelled.

"I have to pee."

She tried to get off the bed quickly and ran for the upstairs bathroom.

Mike nodded and started to walk away from Cindy to go up and get the girls.

He walked right to the back room... (I don't know if they are in there now, since Mindy said she was going to the toilet or not-- that's up to you.)

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vivian was surprised when Mindy suddenly announced she had to pee and ran from the bedroom. Vivian got up and followed her, making sure she made it to the toilet. If Mindy had an accident she was sure her father was going to blame her  (Vivian).

"Need any help honey? Can you get your pants okay?" Vivian asked Mindy.

Jessica stayed in the bedroom.

Cindy was glad Mike had left the kitchen but was too afraid to run to the downstairs bathroom, so she stood by the stove, frantically dancing around.

Cindy PBP: 11/11 PNP: 5/5. POU: 2/4 (roll please)

(Cindy is now starting to dribble pee in her panties)

Vivian PBP: 9/9 (Vivian needs to pee now) PNP 3/3

Jessica PBP: 3/7

Mindy PBP: 0/5 PNP 0/2

Mindy nodded when Vivian asked if she wanted help and stood in front of the toilet and waited expectantly for her big sister to undo her pants and pull them down for her so she could get on the potty.  She didn't want to pee her pants, but she liked being babied like that and having people help her go potty when she could get them to.

Vivian tugged Mindy's pants and panties down and lifted her onto the toilet. She tore a couple pieces of toilet paper off the roll.

"Let me know when you're done, honey." Vivian said.

Vivian did a potty dance as she waited for her sister to finish. She doubted she would be able to hold it that long.

Cindy felt herself start to wet her panties. She had tears in her eyes.

Cindy PBP: 11/11 PNP: 5/5. POU: 3/4 

(Her jeans are starting to get wet if she doesn't hide it from Mike seeing, he can.)

Vivian PBP: 9/9 (Vivian needs to pee now) PNP 3/3 POU 0

Jessica PBP: 4/7

Mindy nodded and sat there, seeming to try to pee.

After a minute or two, it started.

She peed for a minute, it stopped, and then it came out again, and then stopped, and then came out again.  It seemed she was not going like normal.  Was it a game, or was there something wrong with her body?

Mike got to the back room and he saw Jessica.

"Where are your sisters?" he asked.

He then motioned for her to come to him.

"Time to go set the table.  When I find Vivian, I'll send her down to help."

He then went to go look in the bathroom on the girls.

Cindy was now crying as she was unable to keep from wetting herself. She had soaked the crotch of her panties and a wet spot was growing on her jeans.

Vivian frowned when she heard Mindy start and stop peeing in the toilet. Vivien was about ready to start leaking.

"What's the matter honey? Are you okay?" Vivian asked.

Jessica looked up when Mike came in the room.

"Okay daddy." Jessica said.

She walked downstairs to the kitchen.

Cindy PBP: 11/11 PNP: 5/5. POU: 4/4 

(Cindy soaked her pants and made a lake on the floor)

Vivian PBP: 9/9 (Vivian needs to pee now) PNP 3/3 POU 1

Jessica PBP: 5/7

Mindy looked up at Vivian.

"Yeah, I'm okay," she said the flood finally coming out in a pour.

As Mindy continued to pee, Mike started down the hall towards the bathroom, but was not quite there, yet.

Vivian sighed.

"I need to pee too, baby, but go ahead and take your time." Vivian said.

As Mindy started peeing Vivian lost control and flooded her pants and making a puddle at her feet. She started crying.

Jessica got to the kitchen and saw her mother. She blushed and went to the cabinet. She got out plates and started setting the table.

Cindy tried to hide her accident from Jessica, but it was impossible as there was a puddle on the floor. Cindy pulled the meaty loaf from the oven and started cutting it up.

Cindy PBP: 0/11  

Vivian PBP: 0/9

Jessica PBP: 6/7

Mindy nodded and continued to pee until Vivian started to cry.  She then saw the peed in pants, and she got tears in her eyes.

"I sorry you pee pee pants," she told her big sister and reached out to hug her getting off the toilet now.

Mike came into the bathroom, and he saw a puddle on the floor.  He looked from one girl to the other, and he shook his head.

"Mindy, go down for dinner."

Mindy ran off so she wouldn't have to hear Vivian get in trouble.

Mike put a heavy hand on Vivian's shoulder.

"Why'd you pee your pants?" he asked her.

"Thank you." Vivian said.

Vivian wiped Mindy with the toilet paper and pulled up her pants just before Mike came in.

"Mindy had to go potty too, so I was helping her, and she was taking so long I couldn't hold it anymore." Vivian cried.

Cindy PBP: 0/11  #2 PBP 1/7

Vivian PBP: 0/9 #2 PBP 1/6

Jessica PBP: 6/7 #2 PBP 2/5

Mindy PBP: 0/5  #2 PBP 3/6

Mike shook his head at her and frowned.

"There are two bathrooms in the house," he told her.  "You didn't even check if the bathroom downstairs was free, did you?  Because no one has been in it since you two came upstairs."

He turned her sharply and swatted her wet butt and then grabbed her arm.

"Come on, we're going to show your mother what you did."

He started to drag her down to show Cindy what her daughter did.

Mindy came into the kitchen, and then she saw a puddle on the floor, and then noticed her mom's red swollen eyes from crying, and eventually saw she peed her pants.

Blushing, she looked away and sat at the table looking down at her lap to keep from having to look at her wet mommy.

"No sir." Vivian whimpered.

Vivian flinched when Mike swatted her bottom. She was still sore from the spanking earlier. 

Vivian started crying as Mike brought her downstairs.

Jessica continued to set the table by herself. She saw Mindy come in and sit down at the table and look down.

"Where's Vivian and daddy?" Jessica asked.

Cindy finished putting the food on plates to bring it over to the table when Mike told her too.

Jessica PBP: 7/7 #2 PBP 2/5 (Has to pee, should run off before Mike doesn't let her go due to him not liking her mix eating and peeing in his mind)

"I don't want to say," Mindy put a finger in her mouth.  "Daddy's coming though."

She had tears in her eyes when Jessica asked her about daddy and Vivian.

Mike got down stairs, and not even thinking to look at Cindy's pants because he wasn't thinking of her peeing her pants, he pushed Vivian towards her.

"Will you look at what your daughter did in her pants?" he asked Cindy.  "She was home, and there were two bathrooms, one of which was definitely free, and she just waited in the bathroom with Mindy and peed herself right in front of her little sister."

He looked expectantly at Cindy, his wandering eyes eventually noticing Cindy's soaked pants.

He sighed.

"Sit down, Cindy.  Vivian, you too!  Where'd Jessica get off to?"

He looked around to see if Jessica was there or not.

Jessica nodded when Mindy said Mike was coming. She ran out of the kitchen to the downstairs bathroom keeping an eye out for Mike. She went in the bathroom and locked the door. She pulled down her pants and panties and sat on the toilet. She struggled to get anything to come out for a few minutes, but finally she started peeing.

Cindy looked at Mike and Vivian as Mike talked to her, not saying anything. She blushed as he liked at her pants.

Cindy and Vivian walked over to the table and sat down.

"I don't know. She wss just here setting the table." Cindy said

Jessica PBP: 0/7 #2 PBP 3/5

Mike nodded and frowned.

"You three stay where you are, and don't move."

He was not happy with either Cindy or Vivian at the moment.

He went to the downstairs bathroom guessing she might be in there.

"Jessica, honey?  Don't get up if you are peeing, but tell me if you are in there going potty!" he called to her.  

When she eventually answered, he smiled and waited for her to come out.

When he saw her and she was not in the slightest wet, as he turned her and checked her pants with his hand, the hugged her.

"At least someone knows how to be a big girl," he told her.

He took her to the kitchen and showed her where Cindy started to dish out.

"You are a big girl, so you get your mom and your sisters their food, okay?  Even if mommy deserves to be treated like a kid right now, do remember her body is bigger, so give her as much as you think she usually eats.  I'll get my own once you girls are all served, honey."

He waited and watched.

"Cindy, you and Vivian are to stay seated there, and eat, and wait until I dismiss you.  You like to pee your pants, you can sit in them until I decide you can change."

He then watched as Lacey got the others their food.

Jessica was just finishing peeing when Mike called to her.

"Yes daddy." Jessica answered.

Jessica wiped herself and flushed the toilet. She washed her hands and came out of the bathroom, afraid she was going to get yelled at. She blushed as Mike felt her pants and praised her for being dry.

Jessica came back to the kitchen and saw her mother and Vivian sitting at the table. She got everyone's plates and filled them, putting them in front of everyone. She filled hers last and sat down at the table.

She waited until Mike told them it was okay to start eating.

Both Vivian and Cindy were sniffling.

Cindy PBP: 1/11  #2 PBP 1/7

Vivian PBP: 1/9 #2 PBP 1/6

Mindy PBP: 1/5  #2 PBP 3/6

Mike got his own food, and then he sat down and nodded at the family to start eating.  He caught Mindy sneaking little bites while they waited, but Mindy was just a little kid in his eyes, and just couldn't wait, and that was okay.  That's one of the ways he played favorites with her.

"Cindy, the reason your Vivian peed her pants," he told the hole table.  "Was you let her come in and see your shameful panties just because she had to go earlier.  She thought if mom is allowed to pee her panties, then she can do it, too."

He gave Vivian a stern glance.

"Not one word, little girl.  I'm telling your mom off right now, for peeing her pants not once, but twice today."

He then continued.

"Was I being neglectful, working all those hours and not making sure you and the girls were taking care of yourselves while I was at work?" he asked her.  "Maybe it's a good thing I was laid off.  We aren't poor by any means, though me not having a job means we will have to cut extra spending."

He sighed and took a bite.

Mindy looked down.  She couldn't believe her mommy peed her pants twice in one day, and it kind of hurt her feelings to have daddy tell her so.

"Anyway, until further notice, all my little girls, including you, Cindy, are going to be checked when you get up in the mornings, when you come home from school, Cindy, when you finish cleaning a few rooms, and before supper and before bed for wet pants."

He frowned at what he had thought he had to do now.

"I will not spank younger girls if they pee themselves after seeing an older girl pee herself from now on.  The older girls should be setting the example.  That means, Vivian, if your mom is wet and you are too, you won't be spanked because your mom set a bad example that day.  But if your mom is dry and Jessica poops her pants after you peed yours, Jessica will not be spanked, but you will.  Understand?"

He waited for the girls to get it.

"There is no reason to spank Mindy because she has to be really confused about toilet use since the three of you keep peeing yours."

He frowned.

"Now, there are other issues that have nothing to do with you girls peeing I have to discuss with you to.  These issues are no fault of yours, but we are in trouble money wise because daddy can't work for a while."

He looked to Mindy and whispered "Sorry girls.  Mindy, this goes for you too because we just don't have as much money as we had before, okay?"

He waited a moment.

"So, first of all, until further notice, pocket money is going to be half of what you normally get, and may be even cut off entirely if we are in this situation for too long."

He looked to Vivian and Jessica as he said this.

"I'm sorry girls.  This cutting your pocket money has nothing to do with you being naughty peeing your pants or accidentally forgetting some rules about taking care of younger sisters.  It is necessary to make sure we have money for food and stuff you need."

He looked to Mindy.

"Since Mindy still only gets two dollars a month anyway, there is no reason to cut her spending money just yet, but for now on, until further notice, Jessica, you will get the same, just two dollars.  I'm sorry.  Vivian, you will get three dollars.  I know you won't like that, and it will greatly reduce what you can do, but it is necessary, okay?"

He looked at Cindy.

"You too, honey.  You can have $15 dollars to take care of other things you think the kids need in the month and $5 dollars for yourself."

He looked around.

"I am not going to ask you if you are okay with that, because I know I'm not either.  It's just what has to be done, girls."

He sighed.  The next bit was the hardest to say.  He was going to have Cindy help him, but then she peed her pants like that, and he really couldn't depend on her being responsible now for telling her daughters about it, so he had to be the bad guy.

"We can't go to Disneyland this year, and probably for the next couple of years.  I'm sorry. I know you really wanted to go, but we have to use that money to live, babies."

He then got up from the table, and not starting with Mindy as he normally did because she was his own after all, but rather, he started with Jessica.  He got her up, and he picked her up, and he hugged her and kissed her head so that she knew he still loved her.  Then he picked Vivian up.

Normally, he would not touch even Mindy if she peed her pants when they were eating because he said that was dirty, but this time, just to show how sorry he was about all this, he ignored the rule of touching Vivian's wet pants and he picked her up and hugged her and kissed her just like he did with Jessica.

"You two are still my baby girls even if you aren't really my kids," he told them.  "And I love you both."

He then went to Mindy.  

When he reached down to pick her up, she said something.

"Daddy.  You touched the wet girl first.  Is it...?" but she looked down when he looked less than pleased at what she was going on about.

"Mindy, sometimes, there are things more important than a moment of being filthy.  Love is more important, honey.  I always pick you up first, so you know I love you, right, but the bigger girls are being hurt more by our shortage than you are, so I thought it important to show them that they are important to me and I wouldn't do this if I had a choice."

Mindy nodded.

Then she let him pick her up, hug and kiss her, and then he turned to Cindy.

"Get up, honey," he told her.

"You peed your pants, but you are still my wife, honey.  I still care about you, and I want the kids to know that I still expect them to respect you and to obey you because you are still their mother."

He then hugged her even patting her wet bottom to show her that he was not as disgusted with her body because it peeing as he might have seemed earlier.  He loved her too much than to be repulsed by a small lapse of judgement and responsibility on the part of her body's doing.

Then he went to the sink in the kitchen and washed his hands before sitting down again.

"Eat your supper girls.  Then Jessica, show Mindy how to do the dishes.  Let her rinse and dry because she is too small to wash and too short to put away, okay?  I need to take care of the two that peed their pants while you do that for daddy."

Cindy listened to Mike, barely eating her dinner. Vivian and Jessica couldn't help but hear as well. 

They frowned as Mike started taking about checking them and spanking them if someone else had a potty accident. It was almost too much for them to take in. 

Vivian and Jessica frowned when he talked about cutting their pocket money but leaving Mindy's the same. Even worse, Jessica was only getting the same amount as her little sister. Then he talked about cancelling the Disney trip.

"It's okay daddy." Jessica said.

They blushed as Mike picked them up and hugged them, and blushed even more as he picked their mother up.

"Okay daddy I will." Jessica said, looking over at Mindy.

They went back to eating their dinner.

Cindy PBP: 1/11  #2 PBP 1/7

Vivian PBP: 1/9 #2 PBP 1/6

Mindy PBP: 1/5  #2 PBP 3/6

Mike finished his dinner and then he waited for Vivian to be ready.  He would take care of Cindy after because Cindy needed to learn to set a better example for her daughters.

"Vivian, come with me so we can get you cleaned up.  You are not allowed to do it yourself from now on when you pee your pants.  That way, even when you don't get the spanking because your mom wet first, you still learn that this is not what you want.  Understand?"

He then took her hand and led her upstairs to the bathroom.

Mindy looked down  when he took Vivian off to go clean her up.

She had tears in her eyes, and she came over and she crawled up on Cindy's wet lap to try to hug her.

"I don't care, mommy," she said to her.  "I love you.  Daddy said love is more important, and I love you."

Even if daddy caught Mindy wet, mom was already punished for peeing her pants, so surely he wouldn't spank her again.

She looked over at Jessica.

"Call me when you ready for me.  I'm going to help you.  Daddy said to do so."

Mike got Vivian to the bathroom, and then he sat on the edge of the tub and started to pull Vivian's pants and panties down for her....

Vivian nodded and stood up. 

"Yes daddy." She said.

Vivian walked with Mike upstairs.

Cindy smiled as Mindy climbed into her lap and hugged her.

"I love you too, baby." Cindy said.

Jessica finished her dinner and stood up.

"Move your stool over to the sink and I'll clean the table off. I'll bring the dishes over and you can rinse them off. Be careful and not to splash too much." Jessica told Mindy.

Vivian sniffled as Mike started to undress her.

"I'm sorry daddy." Vivian cried.

Cindy PBP: 2/11  #2 PBP 1/7

Vivian PBP: 2/9 #2 PBP 1/6

Jessica PBP: 1/7 #2 PBP 3/5

Mindy PBP: 2/5  #2 PBP 3/6

"I don't want to hear sorry," Mike told Vivian.  "I want to see sorry.  Do you know what that means?"

He got her panties down and then he reached under her arms and gently put her in the tub.  He took off his own shirt so it wouldn't get as wet, but he left his pants on because his daughter shouldn't see his underwear, just like in normal situations, he didn't want to see past their panties.

The he started the shower.

"Get under the water, honey and let it rinse down your privates and your legs where the pee pee went all over you, then turn around make sure to get your lower back, your butt and your legs.  After that, we'll turn off the water, and I'll start washing you, baby."

Mindy smiled up at her mommy, but when Jessica called her, she climbed down and ran to get her stool.  Then she got up where she could help with the dishes forgetting to wash her hands even though her mom's pee had gotten on them from climbing in her lap.

"I don't wet my pants anymore?" Vivian asked.

Vivian stepped into the tub and waited for Mike to turn on the water. She did as he told her, getting her front and back wet.

Jessica started clearing the table and brought the dishes over to Mindy.

"Did you wash your hands? Make sure to use soap and water, then rinse the dishes. When I finish clearing the table I'll start washing them."

Cindy PBP: 2/15  #2 PBP 1/7

Vivian PBP: 2/12 #2 PBP 1/6

Jessica PBP: 1/9 #2 PBP 3/5

Mindy PBP: 2/10  #2 PBP 3/6

Mike nodded when she said what he wanted her to say to show she was sorry.  "At least don't do it when you have a choice," he made sure she knew he understood an accident in a place she couldn't help.  "You had a bathroom downstairs, but you just stood there and watched Mindy until you peed.  That was not good judgment, was it?"

"If you are on the bus coming home, and you really can't hold it, then there is no choice because there is no bathroom, though I expect a girl your age can wait if you had used the bathroom at school before getting on the bus, if you had to go, right?"

He looked her in the eye.  "But not if you are on a school trip and the bus takes forever or you get confused about the schedule and if you have time to pee... that would be an accident."

He started to soap up the wash cloth and started to wash her first around her privates.

"I wash here first because if I wash your butt first, and you have any left over poop from not wiping well, and it gets near your pee pee or other place, it can cause a lot of trouble for you," he told her.  "You always always wash your butt last so you don't spread filth to your sensitive pee pee area."

He then washed down her thighs and then turned her so he could wash her back and her butt.

Whether she wiped good or not, he pulled the rag from her butt cheeks, and he shook his head.

"You didn't wipe very good," he told her.  "I mean, not unless you pooped some before you got on the toilet, but you didn't did you?"

"No daddy, it wasn't." Vivian said.

"Yes daddy. I should go at school or wait until I get home."

Vivian held still as Mike washed her. She blushed as he washed her privates.

"No daddy, I didn't poop in my pants." Vivian said.

Cindy PBP: 3/15  #2 PBP 1/7

Vivian PBP: 3/12 #2 PBP 1/6

Jessica PBP: 2/9 #2 PBP 3/5

Mindy PBP: 3/10  #2 PBP 3/6

"Then you are definitely not taking care to wipe properly and that gets on your panties," he told her.  "No wonder I keep thinking you wet the bed because of your smell, and you keep telling me that it's just Jessica."

He frowned and shook his head.

"From no on at night, your mom checks you for wiping so you don't get your panties wet or looking messy in the mornings when I wake you, that way, I only have reason to think you peed in your sleep if you did, okay?"

He continued to wash her until she was clean.

"Go ahead and stand up now, and let's get you dried off baby.  Your mommy needs a bath, and she's probably very uncomfortable now the pee has had a chance to get cold on her."

He rubbed her with a towel and then handed it to her to wrap around her body while he drug her to her room to find her some clean panties and some other stuff to wear.