LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mike carefully put the lid on the cup and then waited for her to finish and then came back to the examination room after she was dressed.

The doctor smiled and praised.  "That's very good, honey," she told Vivian.  "We should be able to figure out something with this sample."

She then handed her a lollipop.

"I'll call you in a few days and tell you the lab results of both people," the doctor told Mike.

Mike smiled and nodded.  Then he started to lead the girls out to the car.

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vivian finished and got dressed. She walked back to the doctor with Mike. She blushed when the doctor praised her for peeing. 

"Thank you." Vivian said.

Vivian took the lollipop and held it. She walked with her parents out to the car.

There was only about an hour left of elementary school left.  

The class were growing plants on paper towels in pairs, and unfortunately for Jessica, she was not paired with Paige, but with someone else.

"We are going to do an experiment," the teacher told them.  "Right now, you just have a seed, but we are going to wet a paper towel on one side of the side and leave the other side dry.  We will put the dry side of the seed in the light at the back of the classroom, and then for the next few weeks, you will record what is going on with your seeds."

He smiled at them.

"Now, before we begin the experiment, I want each of you to write a guess at the top of the paper about what you think will happen to your seed.  When it opens, how will it react to the moisture and the light?"

Paige thought a bit about it.  They had been reading how plants need light to make food, and she already knew that plants needed water.  After a bit of thinking, she finally wrote something on her paper:

I think seeds need water more at first, because they are covered by the ground, so I think when it opens, it will grow to the water, but later, it will change direction to the light for food.

Jessica listened to the teacher about the experiment they were going to do. Jessica knew what would basically happen, but she didn't know what to write down. She thought about it and wrote her thoughts down.

"The seed will begin to geminate in the sun, but will need water to grow into a plant."

The teacher walked around and approved all the guesses.

When she came to Jessica, she frowned.

"Yes, we know the plants need sun and water both.  This experiment is to test which one they will need more.  That's why one side of the dish has a dry towel that will face the light and the other side has a wet towel in it.  When the plant opens, which way do you think it will grow towards?"

The teacher smiled.

"So, write that down on the line for your Hypothesis."

He smiled at her.

"It's okay, Jessica.  Don't be so nervous."

He then walked on to help someone else.

A girl next to her smirked.

"Not only does baby wet her pants, she doesn't even know how to figure stuff out," the girl said looking right at Jessica.

The girl looked at her.

"What?  It's not true that you wet your pants yesterday?" she asked.  "And it's not true that you couldn't figure out what to write down by yourself just now?"

She smirked.

"If it's not true, then tell me so.  Otherwise, you are kind of a baby, honey."

The girl smiled in triumph.  Obviously, the girl was embarrassed because she couldn't deny either.

She looked over at the Science teacher, too.

After a few moments, and the teacher told them how to next prepare, the girl spoke again.

"You are going to need some help with your work," she said.  "I'm Angela.  if you let me help you, I won't tell anyone that you couldn't figure out what to write, and I won't let them remember about yesterday, unless... you do it again."

Angela smiled and started to help Lacey fill in her sheet, even telling her how to spell words, even to the point that she was telling her easy stuff that even a second grader would know, like where to write her name.

Once the sheet was filled in, she took Lacey's hand in one hand and Lacey's seed tray in the other and led her to the sink.

"We'll set up your seed first, honey."

She was treating her as if she was a second grader, maybe, maybe even younger.

Jessica let Angela help her, afraid to say anything to her as she felt intimidated by her. She nodded her head as Angela told her what to write and put it down on the paper.

Jessica blushed as Angela took her hand and looked her over to the sink.

"Okay, thank you." Jessica said.

Jessica waited for Angela to tell her what to do next.

Angela helped her get her plant all set up and on the counter with half of the towel facing the UV lamp, and half of it wet facing away from the UV lamp with the seed in the middle.

"There now, you are all ready to do your experiment."

She looked down at the girl's privates and butt but didn't see any wetness.

"So....  What did happen yesterday, then?" she asked as she took her back to the table to do her own.

"Were you just too nervous to ask the teacher to go?"

Jessica set up the plant with Angela's help, Angela doing most of the work. 

"Thanks for your help. I don't know if I would have been able to do it myself. Jessica said.

Jessica blushed and looked down. 

"I don't know what happened. It was my first day and I was nervous." Jessica explained.

• 2 weeks later...

Angela frowned and shook her head.

"First day or not, it's not normal for a girl your age to wet herself just because you're scared."

She patted her back.

"But it's okay.  You can be my baby friend, and then I won't let anyone be mean to you about it, and you can wet your pants all you want."

She smiled at her.

"But you have to do whatever I say from now on, okay?"

Jessica blushed but nodded, agreeing with Angela.

Jessica blushed again and nodded. She didn't think there was much of a choice.

"Okay. You're not going to make me do anything embarrassing are you?" Jessica asked.

Angela frowned.

"What's more embarrassing than peeing your pants or maybe wearing a diaper, if you have one on?" she asked her.  "No.  I will not force you to wear a diaper or anything like that, nor will I force you to purposefully pee your pants in front of anyone.  But if you do wet your pants, I will certainly take you somewhere to you taken care of."

She smiled at her.

But Angela did have some other plans for her new baby friend.... things that Angela might not think embarrassing for her, but which might actually embarrass HER!

Angela smiled.

"That's right.  Nothing is more embarrassing than peeing your pants at our age, honey."

She put an arm around her.

"But to me, you are not the same age as me.  You are a lot younger, so it is okay to wet your pants."

She patted her back.

"And if anyone is mean to my baby friend, they are going to pay for it."

She helped her back to her seat, and made as if to help her actually sit, as if she was really a girl in preschool or something.

She then put the blanket over her lap again that she had borrowed from the other girl.

"Your other friend is helping you keep it quiet about wetting your pants, too, isn't she?  That's why she let you borrow this?  So you can wet secretly and no one will notice?"

She smiled.

"It's okay.  You can wet under it if you want, and then just tell me after you are wet so we can get you some help."

Jessica nodded and let Angela hug her.

She went back to her seat and sat down. She moved her hands so that Angela could cover her lap.

"Yes she is." Jessica answered.

"Okay, thank you. I'll let you know." Jessica said.

Angela nodded and frowned thinking this meant that Jessica was definitely going to wet her pants again, since she said she would let her know.  She felt a little funny, like kind of guilty, at being in the position she was in, but she also knew that if she didn't take charge, other kids were going to be a lot worse to her.  

Angela then faced the front as the other groups started to reconnected with the science teacher again.

A while later, just before Science was over, the little girl would end up needing to go....

Jessica paid attention to the lesson for the rest of the class. Near the end of the class Jessica shuffled her feet as she felt the need to pee. She didn't want to interrupt the lesson so she sat quietly at her desk.