LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Vivian finished pooping them wiped and flushed before washing her hands. She left the bathroom and got her homework.

Jessica changed her pants  and joined Vivian in doing their homework.

Cindy finished washing herself and got out of the tub. She dried herself and went to her room to get dressed.

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mike eventually came up to the girls' room to check on them and give them some cookies, milk and a sandwich.

"I want your homework done before you do any playing," he told both girls.  "And just because I had to correct you both for being a little irresponsible doesn't mean I'm not going to give you your snack.   You need food so that you can concentrate on your studies."

He then smiled and left the room.

However, when he gave Mindy her snack he had nothing negative to say to her.

"Eat up sweetie, and then see if you can get something done on your homework, okay?  If you need help get one of your sisters to help.  Daddy has to talk to mommy about some other stuff."

"Okay, daddy."

Then Mike went to find Cindy.

He found her changing in the bedroom.

"Did you know that Vivian lets Mindy run off to the house on her own?" he asked her.  "I corrected her for it this time, but you know, it's dangerous for any one of the children to be out and about completely alone, right?"

He sighed.

"And your other daughter, she rushed into the bathroom and didn't even let her little sister go before she went in there, so I was scolding her about it, and then she stands there and pees her pants.  What do you think about that?"

He shook his head.

"I didn't spank Jessica for peeing her pants.  It's not idea she did that, but she didn't put anyone in any danger, so I just told her to go change her pants.  I just thought you should know what your daughters did, and why I needed to spank Vivian."

He looked at her expectantly.

"I also saw Vivian in on the toilet with you in the bath.  Was that really okay with you?"

Vivian and Jessica looked up as Mike came in the room with the snacks.

"Thank you daddy. We will." They promised.

They started eating their sandwich and drinking milk before eating their cookies.

Cindy had just about finished getting dressed when Mike came in the room. She listened to him rant about the girls.

"They know better. Maybe I can meet them at the bus stop and walk them home myself." Cindy suggested.

"Really? I know Jessica knows better than that. Mindy is the little sister and she should be looking out for her." Cindy said.

"Well Vivian had to poop, and the other bathroom was being used. I was in the tub and was careful that she didn't see me. I didn't want her pooping her pants."

"If Jessica and Vivian had trouble making it to the toilet maybe they need to practice'" Cindy suggested.

Mike nodded.

"I understand you not wanting Vivian to poop her pants.  Normally, I would agree with you that it's not a big deal if she comes in while you are bathing.  You are both the same gender, but Cindy...."

He pause.

He wondered if she should tell her what he thought or not, but after thinking it over, he knew it was better to say something now than later.

"You peed your pants, Cindy.  I didn't want to tell you that I smelled that earlier, but you let Vivian into the bathroom with you.  Why do you think I told you to use the toilet?  I had hoped you just leaked a little bit in your panties from holding it too long, but either way, with your panties on the floor right in front of her while she used it, she must have seen that her mom peed her pants."

He sighed.

"I don't want the girls to catch their mother having accidents.  I know, or at least I hope, you don't do it on a regular basis, but you definitely smelled like pee earlier, and I don't want the girls knowing if their mom wets her pants or not."

He frowned.

"Better Vivian poop her pants than she realizes her mom was acting so juvenile, don't you think?"

He shook his head about her meeting them at the bus stop.

"And what would happen if you were held up shopping and they got dependent on you being there?  What would you tell them then?  Sit at the stop until you come to get them, because if we do that, and they are as frantic as they seemed this time, then all three of them would have wet, and one pooped in her pants."

He frowned.

"Besides, Vivian is old enough to look after her sisters.  She needs to learn to take some responsibility now, right?"

He sighed.

"Just go tell Jessica that next time, she lets her little sister go first, and if she can't hold it, then that means she didn't go at school before she left, and that was her fault for being irresponsible if she pees her pants.  Mindy is the youngest and still doesn't understand completely how long she has until she pees her pants, but the older girls should know."

He looked at her expectantly.

"Well, I still need to tell the girls about Disneyland and other stuff, but I guess we can do that later, maybe after dinner."

Cindy blushed as Scott accused her of wetting her pants. She wanted to defend herself and say it wasn't so, but Mike was so certain.

"I guess so." Cindy said about Vivian pooping her pants.

"You're right. They can't always depend on me. Vivian needs to learn to be more dependable. She is the oldest."

"You're right. Both girls need to do better. I'll go do that now." 

Cindy went up to where the girls were.

"Jessica, what you did today was very irresponsible. From now on you let Mindy use the bathroom first. You need to make sure you go potty at school before getting on the bus. You need to be more responsible." Cindy said.

"Yes mommy." Jessica replied.

Mike was happy that Cindy did not try to argue or fight about peeing her pants, which he was very certain she did.  He knew it probably embarrassed her to suck it up and show that she admitted that it happened, and that was why he didn't want to tell her she peed herself, but just told her she smelled bad earlier, but then she let Olivia in the bathroom to see her peed panties, so he had to tell her that was not a good thing.

He went on over to Vivian's room, and he sat on her bed.

"How is your homework, honey?  Need any help?" he asked her.  He might not have exactly treated the girls equal, basically spoiling his own child over the others, but he still loved the other two children and did try to be a good father to them even if he didn't recognize them as exactly his own kids.

Mindy started to do her own homework, not because daddy would be mad if she didn't, but because it would make him happy if she did do it, and because the teacher at school wouldn't be mad at her if she did it.

"It's okay daddy. I think I have it." Vivian said.

She handed Mike the papers she had done so he could check it.

Cindy checked Jessica's homework and gave her a hug before leaving her room.

Mike looked over Vivian's work very carefully, taking probably more time than she had patience for, maybe, and then he smiled and nodded that it looked good to him.

"Good girl," he told her.  "You do understand why daddy spanked you earlier and that I wasn't just being mean, don't you?"

He wanted to make sure she understood that he was not just bullying her and that he really cared for the safety of all the kids.

Then he walked out of her room to give her some space.

When he came out, Mindy can running over to him and showed him her math.

"Help, daddy!  I don't get it!"

She was starting to work double digit multiplication.

Mike picked Mindy up and started to look at her paper as he walked with her towards the living room expecting Cindy to start dinner soon.

Vivian waited while Mike checked her work Ann's smiled when he called her a good girl.

"Yes sir. It's my responsibility to look after my sister's, especially Mindy, and should have stayed with her. I'm really sorry." Vivian said.

Cindy went to the kitchen and got out the ingredients for their dinner and started preparing it. She was still bothered by Mike's accusation that she had wet her pants.

Just as Cindy got everything ready to start cooking, her bladder told her that it was time that she went soon, too though she could really wait a while:  11 posts before it gets bad enough to worry about an accident.

Just as Mindy was taken to the living room to start her math with her daddy's help, she realized she had to pee again.

"Daddy, I need to go pee," she said.

"Well, go baby.  I'll be here when you get back."

Mindy ran off to the bathroom and closed the door.

Mike decided to go look in the kitchen to look in on Cindy.

"What's for dinner?" he asked her.

Mike nodded his approval and sat at the table.

"I'm going to help Mindy in here so there is less distracting her from her homework," he told Cindy.  "If we get in the way though, then just tell us, okay?"

He looked around and noticed the two older girls were still upstairs.

"You don't need the two older girls to help you?" he asked sort of expecting at least the eldest to help her mom out from time to time.

Mindy came back from the bathroom pretty quickly, and she took a seat at the table.

I went, daddy," she told him.

"Okay, let's get started with your homework then."

She nodded.

"No, I won't be needing the table. There is plenty of room on the counters here."

"The girls are usually still doing their homework when I'm making dinner. I can check to see if their done."

Cindy went upstairs and came back with Vivian and Jessica a few minutes later.

"Go wash your hands and then you girls can help me with dinner." Cindy said.

Vivian and Jessica went over to the sink and washed their hands and came over to help their mother.

Mindy PBP 0/5 #2 PBP: 2/6

Mindy sat at the table and looked up at her father as he helped her with her math.  She was not very good at numbers at all.  She still used her fingers to add large sums and so tried to use her fingers for even simple one digit multiplication over 4 x 7.

She wiggled in her seat, not because she had to pee, but because she didn't like sitting there trying to do the math.

Mike smiled when the two other girls came in to help their mom like he expected.  Of course, he would see no reason for the two elder girls or for Cindy to use the toilet until they had dinner ready, so if they had to go, they better be able to hold it.  The girls and to some extent, even Cindy was aware of him not liking it when they mixed something dirty like going potty with either cooking or eating.

Cindy got Jessica busy mixing the macaroni and cheese. Vivian got to mix the ground beef and the other ingredients for the meat loaf while Cindy cut up potatoes and made the mashed potatoes. 

Once she had the meat loaf in the oven and the macaroni and cheese and mashed potatoes on the stove she had the girls wash their hands again.

Cindy stood at the stove watching the food.

"Vivian and Jessica have done all they can do as far as cooking. Do you want the table set now, or can they play for awhile?" Cindy asked Mike.

Cindy PBP: 11/11 PNP: 1/5 (She knows she has to go now).

Vivian PBP: 6/9

Jessica PBP: 7/7 PNP: 1/4 (She knows she has to go now)

Mindy PBP: 1/5

"If it's still going to be a while, maybe over thirty minutes, they can just go play.  Mindy is still working on her homework here.  If it's less than that, then they should set the table."

Mike looked over to the two girls.

"Is your room clean?" he asked the older kids.  "If not, I'd like you to clean it up before you go to bed tonight.  Vivian, Mindy also needs your help to clean her room up tonight, too."

He smiled at the two older girls to let them know he wasn't scolding or yelling, but just telling them that something needed to be done if it was not in a good state. 

"Dinner should be ready in about forty five minutes. I can call them back in forty minutes to set the table. Will that give Mindy time to finish her homework." Cindy asked.

Cindy needed to pee but she stayed at the stove.

Vivian and Jessica waited for their father to say something. If he left them go she was going to run to bathroom first, even though she didn't have to go that bad. She didn't want another accident today.

Cindy PBP: 11/11 PNP: 2/5.

Vivian PBP: 7/9

Jessica PBP: 7/7 PNP: 2/4

Mindy PBP: 2/5

Mike nodded.

"I'll get the kids in about forty minutes then.  Mindy will have her homework done by then."

He turned to the older kids again.

"Go do what you want, but remember, I want your room cleaned up before you go to bed tonight."

He then playfully swatted Jessica on the butt to send her off, not in anyway that would hurt, just to play about with her.

He then continued to help Mindy with her homework and watch that Cindy wasn't dawdling with dinner as though she needed to be watched, too.

Mindy kept getting stuck and kept needing help, but Mike was very patient with her and helped her.

Vivian and Jessica nodded when he told them again to clean their room before bedtime. 

Jessica flinched as Mike swatted her.  The girls walked out of the kitchen.

"Let's clean our room now before we forget. I don't want another spanking." Vivian said.

"Alright, but I have to go to the bathroom first." Jessica said.

"Go ahead, but don't dawdle. I don't want to end up cleaning by myself." Vivian said. 

"I won't." Jessica said.

The girls went upstairs, Vivian to their bedroom and Jessica to the bathroom.

Cindy stirred the macaroni and cheese, then watched Mindy and Mike at the table.

Cindy PBP: 11/11 PNP: 3/5.

Vivian PBP: 8/9

Jessica PBP: 0/7

Mindy PBP: 3/5

Mike kept an eye on Cindy while he helped Mindy until Mindy finally finished the last problem.  There was still about fifteen minutes until dinner at this point, so Mike put Mindy on the floor.

"Go find your sisters and see if they will let you play or help whatever they are doing."

"Okay," Mindy said running off.

(Cindy should be near dancing in place now... as when she gets to PNP5 POU 0, she will be just about to make her roll to see how bad the first bit goes in her pants).

Jessica finished in the bathroom and came over to their bedroom where Vivian was putting clothes in the hamper. Jessica picked up her dolls and put one on her bed and the rest in the toy box.

Vivian saw Mindy at the door.

"What do you want?" Vivian asked.

Cindy stirred the baked potatoes. She needed to pee really bad now. She pressed her legs together and moved around some, trying not to let Mike see she needed to use the bathroom.

Cindy PBP: 11/11 PNP: 4/5.

Vivian PBP: 9/9 (Vivian needs to pee now) 0/3

Jessica PBP: 0/7

Mindy PBP: 4/5

Mindy got tears in her eyes when Vivian asked her what she wanted.  She felt like her older sister didn't want her around.  If she ran off to daddy like that, both the big girls would get a spanking for making her feel unwelcome in her own house.  He never put up with any of the girls making the others feel unwelcome, and would even spank Mindy if she did that to the older girls, one of the few things he ever spanked Mindy for.

"I'm sorry," she said her head down about to start bawling.  If that siren let out... oh help the girls for Mike's furry.

Vivian came over to Mindy and hugged her.

"Come on in, honey. Did daddy send you up here?" Vivian asked.

Vivian took Mindy over to her bed and helped her get on it. She sat down next to her and hugged her again. Jessica got one of her dolls and held it out to Mindy.

"Here, you can play with Jenny." Jessica said.

Although Vivian needed to pee, she was only worried about making Mindy happy for now.

Cindy was now dancing from foot to foot, barely able to concentrate on the food on the stove.

Cindy PBP: 11/11 PNP: 5/5. POU: 0

Vivian PBP: 9/9 (Vivian needs to pee now) PNP 1/3

Jessica PBP: 1/7

Mindy PBP: 5/5

Mindy's eyes started to brighten a bit and her quivering lip halted as she was given a doll to play with.  She started to calm down

Mike noticed that Cindy was starting to dance about a bit.  He shook his head and stood up and walked over to her.

"Honey, what are you doing?  Are you paying attention to the cooking?"

He had not thought about her needing to pee, but if he did, it would only confirm to him that she probably does pee her pants during the day, probably every time she makes dinner, so it wouldn't help her case of earlier him thinking she peed her pants.

Vivian rubbed months back as the younger girl played with the doll. Jessica finished cleaning the room, picking up clothes and putting them in the hamper. 

"Is dinner almost ready Mindy?" Vivian asked.

She tried not to think about how bad she needed to pee, afraid that if she moved it would set Mindy off.

"Yes, of course I am." Cindy said.

She passed her legs together and shuffled her feet as she opened the oven and checked the meat loaf.

"I think dinner is ready. Do you want to call the girls to set the table?"