LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Life in COVID Times

I hunkered down and studied.   I had to pee, but I was used to that now.   I just went and kept at it.   I finished the reading my father wanted and was about halfway through the math problems when Mom announced lunch was ready.   I went down and found Sis in a foul mood.   I guess she still hadn’t gotten over the morning’s events.   She didn’t say anything despite Mom and Dad trying to engage her in conversation.

I gave a status on my studies, which seemed to appease my father.   I realized that I was going to need to poop soon.    I decided to test the last question I had for this morning.   “Mom, I need to poop.”

“Just go in your diaper.   I’ll change you right away.”

“Are you sure you want to deal with these messes?”

“Yes, son,” my father answered.  “We contemplated all that before making this decision.”

Oh well.   I stood up and went into the living room and squatted and pushed.   I don’t think I’m ever going to get used to this part.    I went back and told Mom I was ready.   Sis just rolled her eyes at the comment.  Mom took me up and changed me.

I went back to my room.  I wasn’t in the mood for math, so I went back to see what I could find out about 2D.   I went to the information on the local chapters.    Sara Thomasson ran the one for our town.    I thought about that.   I was in little league a few years back with a Brad Thomasson.   He was always bigger than most of the other kids and tended to be a bit of a bully.    I’d seen him around school recently, but we weren’t friends or anything.   Could Sara be Brad’s mother?   Could Brad be in 2D, too?

I knew Brad lived on Pinewood Lane.    I went to the white pages site and typed in Sara Thomasson.    The entry came up with an address of 39 Pinewood Lane.    This looked like it could be true.    I got on Facebook and looked for Brad.   I sent him a message not expecting much, but a few minutes later, I got an answer.

“Remember me from the Cubs team a few years back?”

“Yeah, I remember you,” he responded.   “What are you to?”

“Avoiding doing my math homework my Dad assigned.    Can I ask you sort of a personal question?”

“I guess.”

Here it goes.   I’ll make it innocuous as possible.   “Are you in 2D?”

There was a longish pause, and the reply came back.   “How did you know about that?”

I explained how I had traced it to him.   He seemed relieved.

“So you’re in 2D, too?” he asked.

“Yes, as of this morning.   My sister, too.”

“I know her.   I bet she looks adorable in her diaper.”

I decided to let that comment slide.   I told Brad about how we had been wearing diapers out, including school, for the past two weeks.    I mentioned the nurse’s comment.

“Yeah, she changes us.”

“Us?”

“There are seven of us.   Nine, I guess counting you and your sister now.    We get together from time to time.     I’ll have Vicki put you on our little mailing list.”

“Vicki?”

“Vicki Kendall.   She’s been in 2D longer than me.   She takes care of our little mailing list.    We all get together from time to time.   Of course, who knows when we’ll get to go out again.”    Vicki Kendall wears diapers?   She was one of the hottest girls in school.   I fantasized a minute about seeing her in a diaper.   Then I snapped myself out of it.   I had Linda, and I had already seen her in a diaper.

I gave Brad my email and my sister’s, as well.   We chatted a bit longer and then signed off.    I figured I better tell Sis that she would be getting emails from the group.    I popped over to her room.

“What do you want?” she greeted me with a scowl.

“I was just talking to Brad Thomasson.”

That perked her up.   “Brad Thomasson?  Wow, he’s a hunk.   Of course, he doesn’t know I exist, and he’d not go near me if he knew I was wearing diapers, anyway.”   She went back to her funk.

“He knows you wear diapers.”

“How?”

“I told him.”   Now she was getting angry.   “Calm down.  He’s in 2D as well.”   This got her a little calmer.   “He said you’d look adorable in yours.”

“Really?” she said with a smile.

I explained the rest of the conversation.    I didn’t know who the others were except for Brad and Vicki, but we weren’t alone.

“Did Mom really spank you,” I asked.

“Yeah.   She got my pants down this morning, and when I realized what was up, I fought back.   I lost.”

• Like 2

The next day I had an email from Vicki.   She had put me on the mailing list and gave me a rundown on the other members.   Many I had heard of.   She reminded me that they keep the existence of their group confidential.  I told her I understood.

I spent the morning knocking out my math problems.    The computer chimed with an incoming skype from Linda.    I brought it up.   I was smiling at the thought of talking to Linda, but she didn’t look happy.

“What’s wrong?” I asked.

“I’m in trouble,” she said.   My mind raced.   A girl in trouble sometimes was a way of saying she was pregnant.   My face must have given away my line of thought.

“No!   I’m still a virgin.  It’s not that.   My mom found the diapers you gave me,” she said.

“Oh,” was all I could respond.

“I thought I was real careful.   I took the first one, the one I wore to school, and put it in a trash bag and put it straight out into the trash can in the garage.    Mom went to throw something out right after me and saw the bag and was curious as it was a big bag with only a small item in it.”

Oh, dear.

“She didn’t say anything then.   But she was snooping around my room and found where I hid the three you gave me Friday.    She’s noted that I had taken two out of the set.”

“Uh, oh.”

“But here’s the bad part.    I had to tell her the truth.   I told her I got them from you.  I think she’s going to call your mom.”

“Don’t worry,” I told her.  “I can handle my mom.    What’s going to happen to you?”

“I don’t know.    She took the last diaper.   I don’t know if she’s going to do anything else to me.”

“I’m sorry,” I said.   I didn’t know how to make her feel better at this point.

She smiled a bit.   “I was saving that one for the next time we were together.”

I smiled.   “I want to be with you, diapers or not.”

“I know, thanks.”

We talked a bit.   I tried to assure her that everything would be OK.

The next morning after breakfast, I signed on to check with Linda.    She hadn’t heard anything more from her parents about the diapers.   We chatted a bit until I came to the realization I had to poop.   I signed off and stood up and pushed it out.   I went to find Mom for a change.   She ended up being in the changing room, working on my sister.

“Please don’t stick that in me,” Sis was protesting.

“What’s going on?” I asked.

“I’m giving your sister a suppository.   It will help her go.”   Mom held up a white bullet-shaped item.

“Please, Mom.   I’ll go.”

Mom took it and inserted it in my sister’s rear.   She did up the diaper.   “There.   It will be over soon.   It says for you to try to hold it for fifteen minutes.    You probably don’t want to put your jeans back on.    You’ll be back for a change soon.”

She hopped down and sulked off as I got up on the table.   “See, your brother doesn’t have a problem with going,” she said, pulling off my diaper.   Well, I did have a problem with it.  It’s just that I did it anyway.

I got cleaned up and went and found Sis on her computer.   Indeed she was sitting with a diaper on and no pants.   I asked her how she was doing.

“It’s starting to burn down there.”  She changed the subject.   “Did Brad really say I would look adorable like this?”

I smiled.   “That’s what he said.   Maybe you can get together after this lockdown stuff is over.”

Suddenly, my sister groaned.   I asked what the matter was.   “It’s coming.”  She stood up.    It looked like she tried to resist it for a second and then surrendered.   I watched as she dropped her first load in the diaper.   She started to cry.   “It’s awful,” she said.    Suddenly, she groaned again and cried more.   I  came over and hugged her.    She seemed comforted for a second but then drew back.

“It won’t stop coming,” she doubled over, and I could tell she was further defecating.

“Well, you haven’t gone in three days.”

After a  minute, I asked her if she was done.   “I think so.”

I took her hand and led her back to Mom to get changed.

• Like 2
36 minutes ago, jen1234 said:

Hi, just a FYI, the last half of the recent posting is the same as the previous posting/

Oops... I'll fix that.

More days passed.   I was enjoying having my father come up with assignments.     He’d check over my math assignments, and we’d have discussions about my social studies readings.     I was staring at the bookcase looking for a book to read for my English assignment.    He came over and pulled out one and said I might enjoy it.   I have.   I’ve been reading it any chance I got.

After her initial suppository-assisted bowel movement, Sis started to go regularly, though she complained about it all the time.     I got emails from the other 2D participants welcoming me to the local group.   We all started discussing having a party once the lockdown was lifted.  Some of the seniors were wondering what they were going to do about college.    The board of education then announced that seniors in good standing would get their diplomas.  That made everybody feel better.

“That’s great.   If I’m graduated, maybe I can get my parents to let me start potty training,” said one message.

I sent a personal email to that person.   “Potty training?”

“You don’t know, do you?” the letter came back.    “After you’re in diapers a while, you get used to just going in them.    You’ll pee without thinking.    It takes some practice to get control back, but my friend Bobby who graduated last year, spent the first few weeks of the summer in pullups until he got control back.”

I was taken aback.   Was I going to lose control?   Now it was just sort of me wetting myself because I didn’t have a choice to go to a toilet, not because I didn’t know I had to go.    That scared me a bit.

Even Sis was getting into the conversations online.    I think she was communicating with Brad directly as well.   She might get something out of this, after all.

I was sitting in my room reading the book my father had assigned and getting close to the end when my computer chimed.  It was Linda.   I smiled, but she had a sad look again.

“What’s wrong?” I said.

She didn’t say anything and backed away from the computer.    She was wearing a diaper again.   After a second, her face reappeared.

“So Mom gave you the diaper back?”

“Sort of.   She put me on 2D.”

Wow, I thought.   Now Linda and I had a lot more in common.

“I was right. She called your mother when I told her where I got the diapers.    Your mother explained 2D to her and convinced her that it was a good idea for me.”

“I’m sorry.”

“Don’t be.”

“How do you feel about it?” I asked

“Well,” she started.   “I kind of liked the idea of wearing diapers from time to time.   I’m not sure I like the idea of having to use them all time.”

I thought about the recent events with my sister.   “Have you had to poop yet.”

She shook her head.   I related what my sister had been through.

“Well, I better get it over with.”  I saw her standing up and then bend over.   For the second time in the past few days, I was watching someone take their first dump in a diaper.   I was expecting Linda to leave and get changed, but she sat down again.    She winced as she did it.  “Shit.”

Indeed, I thought.

“I probably should have thought that through better,” she said, realizing she’d just plopped down in a pile of her poop.

“Do you want to go get changed now?” I asked.

“Nah, it can wait.  I’d rather talk to you.”

“I always want to get changed right away,” I admitted.   “Though I did have to sit through last period class the day you met me.”

“Yeah.”

So we talked more.   I told her about the 2D kids' group and told her I’d write to them and get her added.   She thought that would be a great idea.    “Someday, we’ll get out of this lockdown, and it would be great to get together.”

After a bit, we decided to hang up the connection so she could get changed.   I dashed off a letter to Vicki about Linda and then sat there and daydreamed a bit about kissing Linda and patting her diapered bottom.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Depending on the area they are in, it would still be possible for them to “meet” while maintaining the appropriate social separation distance.  They could go hiking, jogging, or just hanging out at a local park.  They could even visit each other’s homes, but remain outside sitting well separated. Then, there is also the possibility of them getting involved in interactive videos games with each other.

Sure, about a decade ago, I was watching a story on female circumcision on Law and Order and got the idea that putting teens in diapers might be a cultural "behavoral" thing.     I created some stories and fake webpages on such.   Some of other people plagiarized much of my posts.   If you see anything about "Second Diarpering," "Metro 2D," or the like it [robably originated with me.   It was really heavily developed by a guy named "Chris" who also goes by "plusmbr" who ran a site called diaperdisiciplinesite or something like that.

I snuck the 2D into this thread, but I have other stories that start with 2D more off the bat.

59 minutes ago, willnotwill said:

Sure, about a decade ago, I was watching a story on female circumcision on Law and Order and got the idea that putting teens in diapers might be a cultural "behavoral" thing.     I created some stories and fake webpages on such.   Some of other people plagiarized much of my posts.   If you see anything about "Second Diarpering," "Metro 2D," or the like it [robably originated with me.   It was really heavily developed by a guy named "Chris" who also goes by "plusmbr" who ran a site called diaperdisiciplinesite or something like that.

I snuck the 2D into this thread, but I have other stories that start with 2D more off the bat.

:)

• 2 weeks later...

A couple of weeks passed.    I got an email from Vicki to the entire group with a link to meet in a “Zoom” meeting.   This was some new teleconferencing software.    Linda and I had been using Skype.    On the day of the meeting, Sis and I sat in front of my computer.   Soon the screen was filled with tiles with various people.   I recognized Brad and Vicki.   There was also Linda, of course.   There was a couple of kids I knew from school.   A few of the windows had two kids, siblings, both in diapers.

A round of introductions went around.   This was good.    We talked about being out of school.   Some kids weren’t studying much.   I guess my father was more serious about us keeping up than others.  Then it came down to what we should do next.

One girl said we should have a party as soon as they’d let small groups get together again.    There was much discussion of the theme of the party.    Vicki then spoke up.   “Well, it would have to be in part a panty burning, since we have new members.”

“Panty burning?” I said out loud.

“If your parents haven’t already had you do it,” Vicki said.

“Do what?”

“Burn your old panties.”

Now it occurred to me what she was talking about.   Vicki continued.

“It’s sort of a 2D tradition.    Some parents will do it right off the bat.   Others will wait a bit until they are sure they’re going to stick with it.    They always do.”

“We haven’t burned anything yet,” my sister said.

“I just assumed Mom threw them out,” I said.  “I’ll have to ask.”

After the meeting was over, I went up to Mom.  “Did you save sis and my underwear?”

“You’re not getting them back if that’s what you’re after.”

“I know.   The kids were thinking about having a panty burning party after they let us out of lockdown.   I wanted to know if mine was available to burn.”

“Yes, I still have them, and burning them would be a great idea.”

I skyped Linda.   She said her mother was already planning a panty burning exercise, but she’d hold off for a more formal event.    I wrote Vicki and told her that all three of us had panties to burn.   Sis came into the room following that exchange.

“I can’t believe you’re getting excited over this.  It makes me sick.   It’s so unfair I have to give up panties for some stupid idea mom heard about on the internet.”

“Well, we’re not getting them back anyhow.   We might as well have some fun with them.”   Sis just rolled her eyes at me.

During the next Zoom meeting, it was suggested that we all show off our diapers.   Linda had her shorts off in a second, displaying her cute diapered butt.    I pulled mine off and spun around, for mostly Linda’s benefit.   The various other images on the screen appeared diapered.    Only Sis seemed disinterested in participating.

“C’mon Sis, everybody else is doing it,” I said.

“Yeah, I bet you look really cute,” Brad said.  “Here, I’ll even take off my shirt.”   Brad pulled off his shirt and stood back, wearing just the diaper.    He made a couple of poses showing off his body.    Sis sat there, fixated on the monitor.   “Well?” Brad said.

“Oh, OK,” Sis said.   She stood and, with a little hesitation, pulled off her jeans.

“You are cute,” Brad said.   Sis blushed deeply.    “How about when this thing is over, we go to the movies or something.”

Sis’s mouth dropped open.   Brad was asking her out.   She couldn’t believe it.  The silence was awkward.   I poked her.   “Sure, I’d like that a lot,” she said.   She smiled at me.   For the first time since all of this started she had something to look forward to.

• Like 1

What would have been the last day of school arrived.    I was already finished with my course of study as my father had laid out.   I had contacted my teachers online as part of the distance learning and sent them my work.   They were all quite pleased with my results.     I thought I’d have time off over the summer, but my Dad said he’d find me more stuff to do.

One thing he did that I was looking forward to was to get the AP Computer Science materials from the testing company website.   I was looking forward to learning something about programming.   That was a whole lot better than history or English.

The restrictions did ease a bit, and we got plans underway for the party.   We ended up at Brad’s house.   Mom accompanied Sis and me there, but she immediately went off to join the parents.   Brad welcomed us and said the rest were out back.   When I got to the back yard, I was elated to see Linda.   We hugged.  Brad was busy introducing Sis around.   Linda and I followed and introduced ourselves.

A couple of the mothers came out with hamburgers and hot dogs and put them on an already prepared grill.    Soon we were all eating and drinking and having a great time.    Brad’s mother went over and started a fire in a fire pit.    “Before we get started, who needs a diaper change.”   A few kids raised hands and were led off.    Brad turned to us.

“It’s customary for the new kids to get down to their diapers.”

I smiled.   “Your kidding?   You just want to see my sister in her diaper.”

“I’m not kidding.   But I do think she’s cute in her diaper.”

Linda turned to me.    “You’re cute, too,” she said, patting my rear.

My mother and Linda’s mother came out holding bags.    “You’ve still got your pants on?” Mom said.    I guess Brad really wasn’t joking.    Linda and I took our pants off.    Sis resisted, but Brad volunteered to take his off, so she followed along.

The kids that had gone off for changes returned, and Brad spoke up, “It’s a rite of passage for those entering 2D burn their underpants to signify they aren’t going back.    Who’s going to start?   Just throw a pair on the fire.”

Linda stepped forward, withdrew a pair from the bag, and tossed it on the fire.    It sat there for a second, and then it caught, the elastic bubbling a bit before it was consumed.    I threw a pair of mine on the fire and watched it burn up.   Sis was holding a pair in her hand but froze.

“C’mon, Sis,” I encouraged.    She still froze.    Brad came over and put his hand on her shoulder.   That woke her up.   She quickly threw the pair in the fire.    We all took turns throwing panties on the fire accompanied by whoops and cheers from the other.    Soon my bag was empty, and so was Linda’s.   Sis pulled out her last pair, looked at it a long time, and then threw it on the fire.   She broke into tears.

Brad came and put his arm around her.   She buried her face in his chest.    “How are you feeling?” I asked Linda.

“Excited, for some reason.   I mean, I’ve been wearing diapers for weeks now, but I guess the fact that the panties are gone is finally sinking in.”   I nodded in agreement.   Sis regained her composure, and the kids returned to talking about random stuff.

“Have you heard about the school year?” Vicki said.

“What?”

“Well, they’re putting a new program called QCT.    Quality Classroom Time.   The idea is to get as much learning in a given time, in case they have to close the schools again.”

“So what’s it mean?” someone asked.

“Well, for one thing, teachers are discouraged from sending kids to the office.”

“That’s good. I hate dealing with that jerk assistant principal.”

“How’s that going to work?” I asked.

“The teacher will just spank you instead.”

“Spanking?”

“It said application of corporal punishment, but it describes it as barehanded to bare buttocks.   That’s a spanking in my book,” Vicki explained.

“Wow.   Good thing I never do anything that warrants being sent to the office,” Sis said.   There were words of agreement from the others.

“The other part is to discourage students from getting bathroom passes during class time,” Vicki continued.

“Not a problem for us,” I heard someone say.    I guess he was right. We’d not need passes when we could just go in our diapers.

“They already have lavatory restriction,” I said.   “Mom had me, and Sis put on it so we’d be forced to use our diapers.    But lavatory restriction just means you get an escort to the nurse’s office.   It probably takes longer than if you just let the kid go to the bathroom.”

“They’re changing that,” Vicki said.   “Lavatory restriction kids are going to be diapered like us.”

Everybody got quiet.

Vicki once again continued, “They’re adding multiple reasons to get put on lavatory restriction.    I suspect there are going to be quite a few more kids in diapers than just us.”

“The more, the merrier,” I heard someone say.   We all laughed.