LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Stressed out to the max

21 minutes ago, ozziebee said:

I'd advise against that.  You will be breaking the lease at your current place if you did that.  The landlord would be well within his rights to claim lease payments up to the end of the lease agreement.

We won’t be breaking our lease as he gave us an eviction notice about 6 weeks ago as he wants to renovate, but thanks for the concern. He had to give us 3 months notice because he was breaking the lease.

I believe @Newbee will have received a "no grounds" eviction notice such as can occur in NSW (or could, before Wednesday...)  90 days notice if served within a fixed term lease.  So much for the "fixed term lease" eh?

If one wanted to play hard-ball, one might use the COVID-19 eviction refuge to provide a covering position (quite legitimate - move costs may be unaffordable on income reduced by COVID-19) and push for compensation for the move to move anyway.  Pretty sure my tenant would do that to me :-) 

At this point I couldn’t be bothered to try and get our current owner to agree to anything we are just happy we have a house to move to because I was not looking forward to moving in with my parents and therefore having to hide my nappies from someone else. My parents have no idea I wear nappies even though I wear them because I’m incontinent.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok so update we have finally moved into our new house so that is a lot of my stress gone now I just wish my hubby was back at work and my kids back at school.

Good luck on the school!  In our state school is out for the remainder of the year, as is in a few other states as well.  Things are now canceled or pushed back into August, and even then who knows if those dates will be extended.