LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Gerber Plastic Pants Petition

Hey all, I just made an online petition to get Gerber to reproduce their plastic pants in adult sizes. Ever since Vinyl Incontinent Products, former adult Gerber division, lost their vinyl supplier to overseas, these high quality pants are no longer available. Since Gerber is still making their plastic pants in adult sizes, they still have access to the same vinyl supplier. It's time for them to fill the void and start reproducing they plastic pants in adult sizes. The Petition URL is here www.petitiononline.com/Gerber/petition.html and all entered email addresses have a privacy option. Also, it wouldn't hurt to drop Gerber a note here www.gerber.com/contactus

Hopefully if we spread the word, maybe we can get someone at Gerber to take notice. Also, will the moderator make this a "sticky" post in the forum?

Thanks everyone.

Mikey

Hey all, I just made an online petition to get Gerber to reproduce their plastic pants in adult sizes. Ever since Vinyl Incontinent Products, former adult Gerber division, lost their vinyl supplier to overseas, these high quality pants are no longer available. Since Gerber is still making their plastic pants in adult sizes, they still have access to the same vinyl supplier. It's time for them to fill the void and start reproducing they plastic pants in adult sizes. The Petition URL is here www.petitiononline.com/Gerber/petition.html and all entered email addresses have a privacy option. Also, it wouldn't hurt to drop Gerber a note here www.gerber.com/contactus

Hopefully if we spread the word, maybe we can get someone at Gerber to take notice. Also, will the moderator make this a "sticky" post in the forum?

Thanks everyone.

Mikey

I loved them too, but I assume you meant that to read "Baby" not "Adult as you said above.

I also wonder if perhaps the Gerber company as large as they are might just happen to have warehouse fulls of the plastic and haven't needed to worry about it as much Yet?

If the above was true and the two companys did part on good terms, then perhaps they could find mutual Staff and procure another roll or two and restart production. Just a thought.