LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Stressed and looking for a partner

ash5150

Hey there! With current state of affairs I am scared and stressed and am naturally looking for a distraction in the form of something I (and my partner) can control. I have been roleplaying for approximately 11 years and at least semi literate. I tend to be rather detail oriented and can produce anywhere between 2-16 paragraphs depending upon my interest. I will say, the higher extreme tends to be primarily for the intro post, which I am more than happy to do in most cases.

I am open to fandoms (as long as we both enjoy it) and OCs. I'm also relatively open to plot ideas, elements, and kinks. I do tend to prefer playing the little, but, depending upon the plot, am also fine playing more than one character to allow my partner the chance to be taken care of as well. I don't have any specific plots at the moment, aside from a few one off ideas, and would love to talk over some ideas and get something going. Please shoot me a PM or leave a comment below. Thanks!

I see you already have some takers, but if for a reason you continue to be interested I can leave links to my RPs. I have a few topics as well and perhaps we could discuss them in a PM if you were interested? Both of these are co-occuring. I'm the regressed party in one and the dominant in the other, so it would give you a feel for both styles. Thank you for any consideration!