LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Longtime ABDL noobie furry

Hi everyone! I'm Billy. I'm a stout 52 year old baby. Not really much of a furry yet. Widower for the last 3 years. No children.

Private ABDL since college in the '80s. I was an intentional bed and pants wetter since about 10.

Baby play has been my thing for many years. Very discrete, only with my wife and a few  mommies. 

Professionally I was a partner in an accounting firm. Did pretty well. Sold out when my wife became sick and I had to care for her.

I'm working at some simple jobs to be active and not so lonely and sad.

I wear diapers pretty much all the time. Mostly bulky cloth? or  cloth over baby diapers as a pad. I love the smell of Pampers or Huggies. ? Disposable at times. 

I also drink formula from a bottle?? and always have a binky nearby. ? ( only the small baby binkies. The Nuks don't feel right.) I've been on the bottle and baby food for many years. And had a number of wet mommies  but it's been a while. Probably why I'm a lot chubbier than I used be. ?? 

I've always  like the furry idea. ? I had a bunny onesie that was fun. When playing naked, I'll wear a fox tail. 

I'm sort of asexual. I've had very low T all my life so not much a sex drive. I enjoy sexual activity. ? Women are preferred to men but I've had both. (Technically, only one of each. ?) I mostly enjoy masturbatory devices or play. My mommies liked to play that way. 

I'm a bit  concerned these days. I just want to curl up with a bottle or warm nipple. But the office will be closed for the next few weeks. With just some remote work.

I hope to make some new friends here. 

Not looking to meet anyone yet. I am rather shy for real.

Billy, ??

Shenandoah Valley Virginia.

• Like 1

Hi Billy, and welcome to DD. You have lots of great likeminded people here, so visit often. I’m sure you will get a good feeling hanging out here. If you have questions, don’t be shy about that, just ask. Now, relax, have fun, and enjoy! 

• Like 1