LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

fiber loading

We're all about keeping BM easy elimination, right? Fiber makes us go. Feels good. Pooping is an easy effort and smooth . Now add some fiber loading and it's more of a good thing. Maybe a great thing. For wearing diapers, pooping with fiber is the ultimate.  For example, I used about 3 to 4 days of fiber loading.  I'd been filling my diapers for two days. I changed day 1 but I'd been on the new diaper for near 20 hours later. I'd been eating for a ton of good food. About a pound of artichoke, brown and wild rice, a bunch of peas and ate even more vegetables. In the end, I filled my already poopy diapered. My tummy was feeling the pressure. The urging hit me slow but with progression. We all know what happened. An enormous, soft pooping. Huge!  Slowly I felt a mighty surge, filling my diaper and finally relaxed. With all the fiber stuffed in my belly, I knew there would be another messing every 4 hours or so. That's how we do it. Days of fiber loading makes us, well...happy. 

• Like 3
  • 1 month later...
We're all about keeping BM easy elimination, right? Fiber makes us go. Feels good. Pooping is an easy effort and smooth . Now add some fiber loading and it's more of a good thing. Maybe a great thing. For wearing diapers, pooping with fiber is the ultimate.  For example, I used about 3 to 4 days of fiber loading.  I'd been filling my diapers for two days. I changed day 1 but I'd been on the new diaper for near 20 hours later. I'd been eating for a ton of good food. About a pound of artichoke, brown and wild rice, a bunch of peas and ate even more vegetables. In the end, I filled my already poopy diapered. My tummy was feeling the pressure. The urging hit me slow but with progression. We all know what happened. An enormous, soft pooping. Huge!  Slowly I felt a mighty surge, filling my diaper and finally relaxed. With all the fiber stuffed in my belly, I knew there would be another messing every 4 hours or so. That's how we do it. Days of fiber loading makes us, well...happy. 

Cream of wheat does it for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • 1 year later...

Of course, use good fiber food, a bit of fruit and some psyllium husk (like Metamucil). Add some physical activity and regular water. That will keep you regular. I've been using Metamucil (actually I use Walmart's brand _ Equate, sugar-free Daily Fiber, 100% psyllium husk). I use it everyday. Been using them for almost 30 years. Now all you need by taking this, I can go for some "fiber loading." Everyday I take a very large spoon in about 12 to 16 glass of water. When I'm doing some fiber loading, I take 2 large spoons in 16" of water about every 4 hours. I like to take this maybe 3 to 5 times during the day. The results? Urgency after about 24 hours. Enormous volume. During some fiber loading I end up having some gigantic poo's maybe every 4 to 6 hours. I've filled my diapers with massive poo. It starts as semi-firm and end up having some monstrous semi-soft  ones. I'm not a fan of loose BM's. But I do love filling my diapers with huge loads. If I'm only using regular "fiber" by that Equate Daily Fiber, I still have at least 2 very big poo's. Try it. Really. Now you'll have to excuse me while I go do whatever I want, all the time.

• Like 1

To Fleetwoodmac32 -

Regularly, I take a large spoon of "Metamucil" in about 12 to 16 oz. of water. I drink it in one big guzzle. If you don't drink it fast it will get thick which isn't easy and not very pleasant. I think you should try to do a couple of days to get it used to and test how you poo. I do this regularly so it's not a problem for me. But really, do it for at least a couple of days to get used to it. Once you tried it and got used to, you can do some "fiber loading" (maybe 3 or more doses) and then you'll have not only gigantic poo but multiple loads over 12 to 24 hours. Make sure you have really good diapers. For me, I use a larger disposable that I usually wear. ( I would use a medium but go large when the poo's fill my diapers.) I like to wear the same diaper for at least 24 hours, maybe 48 hours. I use a pin-wheel for puncturing the plastic disposable and then put on a larger pull-on cloth diaper and plastic pants. If I'm going on 24 hours I'll use another 2xl cloth diaper making the disposable (Confidry 24/7) and 2 cloth diapers make really thick. Gives me lots of absorbing for pee and plenty of room for massive loads. I'm retired now so I can wear my diapers when ever I feel like. Are my diapers super thick? Yeah, but that's what I love. Makes me feel "little." My diapers give me lots of room and when I'm doing "fiber loading" I'll have enormous volume.  Have fun. Now you'll have to excuse me while I go do whatever I want, all the time. 

• Thanks 1

@diaperjack101when you do these fiber loadings.. When does it start to "kick in"? Like, let's say I start on a special diet on day 1, then on day 2 I need to hold it in or do you start doing huge loadings? If you wait for day 3 to mess, how are you able to hold it in? And when does the huge loading "peak"? 

The few times I have tried I end up having to mess on day 2 and the mess is not that big, but bigger than usual. But maybe I just need to eat more fibers than I already do.

• Like 1

diaper_88 - 

I usually start "fiber loading" at #1 day and #2 day. By afternoon  #2, I have the first load, mostly semi-firm and gigantic. I try to not hold back. I like to be completely relaxed. When the urgency comes on, I just let it happen. That same evening I'll have the second load, sometimes it's semi- soft.  If the fiber loading is large enough ( 4 to 6 doses, each a double large dose) I might even had another poo at midnight. The next day I'll have about 3 or 4 very massive loads. Mostly semi-soft to soft. All completely gigantic. If I was going for a second day (3rd day after the first fiber loading started) I'll do another couple of fiber loading in the morning. I always use plenty of Desitin ointment. And of course, Nullo. Never had any skin issues. Maybe my skin is just strong. Now you'll have to excuse me while I go do whatever I want, all the time.

• Like 1

I want to do a good fiber loading and have a really stinky squishy weekend. I just need the privacy to do it. I love my friends, but I do wish I didn't have roommates. 

MessyBert -

I know doing some good fiber loading can be tough with people living with you. Sorry for all members who struggle having to use diapers around family or roommates. I struggled too when I was younger. But I always maintained. When I was older I owned my own company, had a very secured office and my ex-wife was semi-cool. (she actually lives in the same lake over the bay and see her a bunch.) I have some very close friends and some golf buddy's too. None of them have a clue. And I wear (and use) diapers, pretty thick too, and I always use appropriately fitting clothes. I too use Nullo (been doing them over 10 years), an internal deodorant that removes about 85% or more of odors. If you're going to use them, it takes probably a week or so to have them working. I just use suntan lotion and cologne. They kinda make my poo greenish but it really doesn't bother me. I poo inside my diapers not outside. Before I retired I always tried to time my poo's. Frustrated sometimes but I worked it out.  These days I use my diapers maybe 5 out of 7 days. I go everywhere, for pee or poo. I've never got old about wetting and loading my diapers. Now you'll have to excuse me while I go do whatever I want, all the time.h

@diaperjack101

All right, thanks! Can you recommend any food tips for the diet if I want my poop to be harder than semi-soft? I don't like my poop to be soft/semi-soft, I'd rather have it semi-firm. Or what do you define as semi-soft? 

With all that psyllium husk (Metamucil), pooping usually becomes from semi-firm to semi-soft and finally soft. But there are ways to firm up the poo. First, I suggest plenty of physical activity. Simply, lots of walking. Second, I always use lots of veggies. Peas, carrots etc. I also like great fiber cereal. For me I use Total and fat-free milk. And of course, tons of "Metamucil" ( I use Equate brand from Walmart, sugar-free orange flavor). There are a few products that help to increase constipation. I've used Loperamide for a couple of times. Not perfect but OK. My secret product is Hydrocodone. I found an old doctor who gave me regular prescriptions for my arm for golf issues. Hydrocodone is perfect. It helps with feeling the bloating from eating too much. And mostly, it's constipation that really helps. If you can get some you'll feel it and your poo's will become much more firm. With that and all my "fiber loading", I end up having gigantic, semi-firm loads. Now you'll have to excuse me while I go do whatever I want, all the times.

• Like 1