LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New life as baby girl

I grabbed the baby by the cheeks and said straight into her face without a smile, chopping it off every words. "I see. You are surprised. And you think this is a joke. So. This is not a joke. From now on. I don’t want to. Hear from your little mouth. Not a single adult word.
You can say either those words that I have indicated, or just act as it should be for the babies that is, to cry and moan. If I hear something else then you will regret it.
"Nod your head if you understand."

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Good babygirly. Nothing. Any language is difficult to learn, but soon you will get used to the baby." I cooed and kissed my little one girl on the cheek.
Then I took out a new dress8e7c5c8864d84170f9b6b328e1d47ae3.thumb.jpg.f4073b370bc7654ddac36bd363b3a860.jpg, it was even more girlish than those that were before.

"This is the best dress I have reserved for last." I said, putting the dress on the baby.

Having put this dress on the baby, I go a little further away and admire and gasped in admiration and put my hands to my chest.
"You are the cutest babygirly. This dress is very suitable for you. Thank mommy for your cute dress. Kiss
put me on the cheek, babygirly. "- I coo and turn my cheek to baby's.

"And then crawl into the kitchen to do nym-nym.
Now I want you to repeat while you crawl into the kitchen: "nym-nym" - I said, lowering the baby to the floor.