LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New life as baby girl

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am 35 year old Anastasia de Cruz. I am a tall blonde with beautiful green eyes.

I had a wonderful life. A wonderful work on which I received decent money, a loving husband and our daughter was growing up.

Everything changed in one day.

When my daughter died as a result of a car accident.

The husband blamed me for everything and broked me.

And I got a strong psychological blow.

Now, in all the people I met, I saw the face of my dead daughter and I rushed to completely strangers with screams and kisses.

I was admitted to a mental hospital in which I stayed for 2 years.

I pretended to be better. But not really. Medications helped me cope with hallucinations.

‐-----------

One day, late at night, I was driving my car and saw a young college boy who was standing on the side of the road and catching a car ...

I stopped the car near him
He looked at me through the car window and asked to be brought to the hostel's.

As soon as I saw him. I again dreamed of my daughter. I grabbed the medicine and realized that it was over ..

In a trembling voice, I invited her to sit down.

"Climb up honey. It is dangerous to go alone so late. I will certainly take you where you need to" - and in my head I realized that I could not let this boy go...

“I know this place .. You didn’t choose a very good place. There is a park nearby. It would be dangerous, by oneself” - I say with a smile and a plan has come to my head.

I had a sedative medicine in my bag, that I sometimes took and my plan matured. I could not miss the bird, that came to me on the net.

I drive the car with a smile and we get to the park and I suddenly turn onto the roadline..

"It seemed to me that I ran into something I need to see ..."

I got out of the car, hiding one hand, with a syringe with sedative medicine, behind my back..

I abruptly open the passenger door and throw myself at boy's.

"I'm sorry baby, but all these tales of disappearances are true."

And not letting his come to him senses and give boy's a shot in the neck.

After a minute, he completely went limp..

I lay him in the back seat and cover him with an old blanket so that his is not visible from the street and taken to my home. I live in a private house surrounded by a high brick fence ..

Then I open the car door and put the unconscious boy on my shoulder, carry his to the house and in the nursery 85e6e7b7572abb653899a40e493c7282.thumb.jpg.d15231c8ec3a57f3030bfde29ad27a5b.jpgthat was left from my daughter and tie her arms and legs to the changing tables1200.thumb.jpeg.24d3917bffdbaa48862f55b52ac321c8.jpeg and wait for the college boy to wake up ...

I take out small scissors from one of the drawers of the table and go up to the  boy's predatoryly clicking them.

"I love you so much my sweet little babygirl. You left me and even managed to get this adult clothes somewhere. She looks so stupid at you. But nothing, mommy next to me, will help you get rid of it all." I say college boy's and start undressing him

The first thing I did was take off his shoes and black socks.

Then. Using scissors, I began to cut his jeans, cutting trouser leg...

"Mommy is here and no need to cry my baby." cooing and gently stroking the boy's on the head and cheeks

Edited by Nastya_diapee2.0

"What?!" Alan struggled heavily. "What are you doing, you crazed woman?! Let me out! It's kidnapping!" he yelled and tried to break free from straps. He couldn't believe that he was kidnapped by some psychotic girl that keeps calling him baby girl. It was some stupid madness.

" What happend? What did you naughty my little one girly?” - I stop cutting boy's pants - “I know what it is. You miss your friend. Here she is.” - and I take out a pink pacifier from my pocket 9380-02.jpg.48d474f9b3386e9a351c28e9333facb1.jpgand stuff it in his mouth.

"Now everything should be all right. Suck binky and don't bother mommy." - I say sternly.

I finish cutting pants on boy's.
They join socks and shoes lying on the floor of the nursery.

The next thing I cut with a pair of scissors is a shirt boy's.

Last I remove his underpants.

Now boy's lies on changing tabel, completely naked and cry with pacifier in mouth.

Alan spat pacifier out. "You are crazy! Stop it and release me or else I will call police!" he tried to break free and kick. He didn't know what was wrong with that woman but whatever she want it couldn't be good. Especially since he was naked now with his manhood on the full display

Baby spits out the pacifier and starts to beg me.

I silently pick up the paci from the floor, wipe it on my bathrobe and put it back in boy's mouth.

"Bad baby. Spit out the paci one more time and I'll glue it to your lips, with super glue. I'm not joking." - and showing her a small tube.
Of course I did not bother to stick paci, but this threat will save the baby from such actions.

"Mommy doesn't joking. Mommy is absolutely serious. You won’t go anywhere else my baby. Now you will forever remain next to mommy, my little babygirly."

Then I take a trash bag and put everything clothes into floor...

Then I find his mobile phone and, breaking it in half, I also send it to the trash bag. Having tied a knot, I throw it into the trash bin.

I examine boy's naked body and shake my head in displeasure.

"Little one baby has a lot of body hair. Mommy needs to get rid of it before she dresses you .." I cooed, touching the hairs of boy's on his pubis and scrotum.

Alan shivered heavily. That woman was really crazy. He wasn't going to be nobody's baby. He spat pacifier out yet again. "Listen, you crazed woman. I am not your baby girl and it's final. Didn't you already notice what I have down here?" he referred to his crotch. "I am man. A guy. And notta baby. So let me out or you will be in trouble!"

"Shut up baby. The baby can't hold her paci in her mouth. Mommy have to help you with that."

I put two pink ribbons into the pacifier's shield and reinserting the paci into bay's mouth, I firmly fix the pacifier on his back head's

"So that's my sweety babygirly. Now you won’t loseyour binky anymore." I said, tickling the baby's nose. 

Next, I take a syringe and fill it with medicine.

"Forgive the baby, but so far I can’t trust you. This is a muscle relaxant after the injection. You can do the maximum by crawling weakly on all fours, and you don’t need more. Babies only crawl and your will be crawl. Mommy need give babygirly bath.."

I inject baoy's in naked buttock and wait for his arms and legs to loosen..

Alan screamed frustrated into pacifier strapped in his mouth. He widened his eyes when that woman decided to inject him with muscle relaxant. He yelped in pain and struggled more but his arms and legs started feeling numb. He was on mercy of that woman. "Yoo awe cwazy" he lisped behind his binky gag.

I smile as the muscle relaxant begins to act.

Boy's now lies on a changing table and moves his arms and legs very very weakly.

"Fine now babygirly ready for the first bath."

I untie the college boy's arms and legs from the changing table and take his, like a baby, under the ass and pushing it against in my body, I carry his to the bathroom.

There, for him, a real pink baby's bathtub is installed, but of a much larger size to fit a large baby.

I put the baby on a small table and begin to prepare a bath for the baby.

I let warm water in, add soap bubbles "Mr. Bubble" and throw toys for the infants in the bathtub to distract: a few rubber ducks and starfish.

"Now my babygirly will bathe." cooing I putting a plastic splash guard on my clothes.

s1200 (1).jpeg

Alan blushed heavily. He couldn't even move himself too much. That freakin muscle relaxant got him good. He blushed even more when she carried him like baby to the bathroom where was waiting pink baby bathtub. He cursed himself for being short now. He didn't want to be some's freak female baby girl. It was really awful

A few minutes later the bath was full water.

I take the baby from the table and carefully lower it into warm water and holding his head over the water, I gently pour water over his body with water from a small plastic bucket, as if boy's was a newborn baby doktor-komarovskij-o-kupanii-novorozhdennogo-15.thumb.jpg.279135ab8142042347a4d98515b38f4d.jpg

rubber ducks swam around the baby

Then I put a baby washcloth on my hand 39255dab485ba2e5e6a813db5b14.thumb.jpeg.fc671407af41fa3f3622a5ad9bcf02df.jpegand adding liquid soap I begin to gently bathe the baby.

I do not miss a single part of his body, I pay special attention to his ass, pubis and penis.

"Baby loves doing kup-kup. Mommy has the pleasure of giving a babygirly bath." cooing I, continue to wash the guy and hum him baby's tunes

Alan groaned into his pacifier. He couldn't fight that woman and he felt her washing his privates. He couldn't help but had erection feeling it. Was she some baby fetishist that trying to make him her toy or something like that? That thought was horrible

I don’t pay attention to the guy’s erection. I just squeezed his scrotum and the erection stopped immediately ..

"I will take you to the baby's doctor. He will advise the medicine so that my babygirly no longer worries, but for now I will use a folk remedy .."

I finish bathing the baby and taking it out, I wrap his with head in a pink towel "My Little Pony".

I put the baby on the table and lightly wipe the guy with a towel and leave his skin slightly moist ..

"Now mommy will save my sweet babygirly from these nasty hairs and your skin will be smooth and tender again," - I said with a smile..

Alan yelped as he felt that. He tried to struggle at least a bit but his muscles refused to listen. He couldn't even spit out pacifier. And thought about visiting doctor in his current state was humiliting. He needed to get out of there or else he will be doomed. He didn't want to become her baby permanently

I take out a special cream for hair removal from the cabinet and read the instructions aloud:
"Apply to damp skin, wait 7 minutes after that remove the cream. Great."

I generously squeezed the cream into my hand and spread it with a good layer throughout the guy's body, especially along his chest, arms, legs and privat zone.

After 7 minutes, I wipe his body from the cream, with disposable towels and with a smile, watch how his hair is removed from his body, with the cream.

After 5 minutes, there was not a single hair on the guy’s body proving his maturity, except for those on his head.
Now his body was completely hairless like a baby.

"Now babygirly is ready to get dressed .."

Alan couldn't believe she really did it. He just lost all his mature hair. She was really serious about it. He was now really sure he must escape at every price. Who known what that woman was going to do next. Cage his penis? He would never let her do it and would fight if she decided to do it. He still had his pride and he wasn't going to give up on it. Never in his entire life.

I pick up the baby from the table and carry it back to the nursery and lay it down again on the changing table.
The muscle relaxant will last another hour and I did not bind it again.

"So. Now that my baby is ready. It's time to dress her in something more appropriate in age. But first .. Protection.

I take out diaper change accessories from the shelves: baby oilulei-pentru-copii-viantic-baby.thumb.png.a6e6a0c46e85475882829338c231585f.png  wet wipes baby-Comfort-visual.thumb.png.71570bea82d4d8b88e2ff063d1f2a577.png, baby's powderbaby-powder-lawsuit1.thumb.jpg.36957dbac92f70e948e60adff98bfb81.jpg and a large pack of diapers "Pampers" d89d7c5a2131f6df4df9cd442106354d.thumb.jpeg.405e5ceb08771968b9857d89eeaf221b.jpegonly they are a little larger ..

“Well, baby is ready for her first diaper?” - I cooing with college boy's and tickled his chin, like teal infant's and straightened pacifier in his mouth.