LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New life as baby girl

I take out belts and pick up the crib's baby and carry it to the changing table.

I take off her baby pajamas and a very wet diaper.

With baby wipes, I wipe his pubis, penis and scrotum from the urine.

Then I take out a new diaper. Pink with flowers.

Raising the baby by the ankles, I straighten the diaper under the baby’s ass and then generously pour baby powder. Nursery is filled with a very sweet aroma of powder.

I fasten the diaper on the baby and put on pink plastic protective underpants on top.

Then I take a very beautiful doll-style dress il_794xN.1296726064_31cb.thumb.jpg.c676605b526a72d0cde84b8babc04de8.jpg from the closet and forcibly put it on my babygirly and babygirly's socks on feet1182818216_il_fullxfull.1225068802_r70s_1200x1200(1).thumb.jpg.ca47a0253ab4208989324bbc2b353163.jpg

I leave mittens, so that the baby cannot use her hands normally

Then I take off the baby bonnet and combing her head with a hair brush, cling to her hair a beautiful hair clip with a big bow.

I bring a big mirror.

"Look how cute you are, my little one girl. Now you are ready for breakfast."

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Let's see how you walk." I lower the baby from the changing table to the floor and help her get on all fours.
"Come on baby. It's time for you to eat. Crawl into the kitchen. Show me how good baby you are, and remember I follow. Don't trick me." I strictly say

I followed and smiled as the baby crawled awkwardly into the kitchen. Her diapered ass swayed funny from side to side.
I took out the phone and started shooting video, as the baby crawled. If she lingered a bit, then I lightly pushed her with my foot, into her diapered bottom and she continued to crawl.

"You very funny, babygirly." - I say with smile.

So we come to the kitchen.

I take the baby by the armpits and put it in a highchair and attach her hands with a tray so that it does not interfere with me, then I tied the bib around her neck.

"Now babygirly will do nym-nym," I cooed.

I gave the baby two strong slaps on the cheeks.

"I warned you about words that should not come out of your mouth. You have not understood. Now you are my babygirly. FOREVER. And I will never let you go. I have many friends and I have a lot of surprises for you. And now it's time for breakfast . " I said sternly.

I take out a baby plate and pour baby cereal there  I spread the cereal with warm milk and stirring it with a baby's pink rubber spoon I put it in front of the baby on a trayBowlOfInfantCereal.thumb.jpg.38a8ae80bf11f0e8a731aed8e45ab0a4.jpg, then a jar of baby food “Peaches” and a baby bottle with 100% prune juice.

"Now be a good babygirl and open your mouth obediently. No more angry mommy's."

I smiled as the baby threatened me.
"Oh no. My friends are of a very high rank. At the moment I am preparing documents for official guardianship of you, as well as a certificate of your death. In a couple of days, all your friends will receive a notification of your death. You will forever remain my little babygirl with you there’s no way out. Even if you turn somewhere you will still be brought to me. And who will believe a one-year-old babygirly. And now has opened her mouth vividly. I won’t ask again. "

I did not expect such agility from the baby from got out of the highchair and ran away from me.
I took a rolling pin in the kitchen and followed him. When he tried to open the door with his own hands in mittens.
I caught up with him and hit the head with a rolling pin, stunning him.

Then I dragged his unconscious body to playpen's and handcuffed his hands to bars playpen's.

"You thought it was so easy to get away from me. Well, now I still feed you breakfast, and then get ready for the heavy punishment babygirly.."

“Mommy never jokes ..” - I said. I bring in a playpen plate with baby's cereal and baby bottle with juice.

"If you refuse to cooperate and be a good baby, then mommy will have to use force." I fill a full spoon of baby cereal's and grab the baby, by the nose. When she does not have enough air, she opens her mouth and I load her a full spoon of baby cereal's and quickly throw her face to the top so that the food flows into her throat and she cannot spit it out. "Well, make sure? Let's repeat the procedure or will you normally open your mouth for feeding, babygirly?"

Alan just opened his mouth. He was starved and his head was throbbing. That crazed hag kidnapped him, forced into being her baby girl and now even assaulted him. He was full of hate for her. He was going to escape. Even death would be better than life with her.

"Good girl. Obediently eating your baby's cereal." cooing, I continued to load spoon after spoon into her mouth.

“By the way, one more thing. I already have a whole bunch of your children's photos and video files. I am ready to upload them to your Facebook profile if you continue to resist.
Here I am changing your diaper, and here you are crawling, and here you are sitting with a dirty face in a highchair. "I say, showing the baby the corresponding photos so that he knows that I am not bluffing.

"What a good babygirly." I coo and finish feeding my baby, cereal's.
I wipe the baby’s lips maternally with a wet towel.

I pick up a baby bottle with prune juice and put it in her mouth and tease her lips with plastic nipple's.
"Babygirly you have to drink this whole bottle. Mommy will help you. Let's drink it good..."

I hold the bottle upright and the baby drinks prune juice. Soon the bottle is empty.

"Good baby." I said.

I take the dirty dishes to the kitchen and then return to the playpen's with an enema 156100048_rubber-fountain-syringe-enema-bulb-medical-douche-type-b.thumb.jpg.87b6c71ea4e4ad0aef4ec2b3bb1a034c.jpg filled with warm water ...

"Now the time has come for the punishment for you baby. You tried to escape from mommy. This is a serious misconduct and it entails the corresponding punishment ..."

I unfasten one arm from the bar's playpen's and firmly holding the baby's hand, I turn her over to stomach and fasten the handcuff to playpen's again.

I pull up the baby’s dress and lower the diaper.

Then I insert an enema nose into her ass and press a rubber bulb and warm water bursts into babygirl's insides ...

I pump all the water out of the enema and the baby’s stomach even seems a little bulging. I straighten the diaper, then bring another from the nursery and also attach the diaper to the baby, now the baby is wearing two diapers and put on rubber pants, and I'm adjust the babygirly's dress ...

"Enema is only the first part of the punishment.
The main part - fragrant baby's water will come out of you within an hour and I will not change your diaper until the evening. You will have an unpleasant skin rash. Maybe this punishment will serve you as a lesson. Be obedient babygirly. " - I said sternly and put the baby in the pacifier's mouth and left the playpen's leaving the baby chained to bars.

Alan screamed frustrated into his pacifier. That witch was horrible. Someone like her shouldn't even be mother. Not only she pumped all that water into him, what was really painfull experience, but also decided to give him diaper rash. It wasn't punishment but torture

"Do not yell at me. I tried to be kind to you. You chose this path yourself - the path of naughty babygirly. Mommy should teach you a lesson. Suck paci. I'll see what your behavior will be like after this punishment, since the flogging is no longer valid."

I sit down on the couch and read a magazine and hear the moans from the playpen's soon the room begins to fill with the smell of waste.