LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New life as baby girl

Alan was really angry at that woman. Those rules were awfull. But more spanking and his butt might burst. He just decided to play safe and get her trust. Then he would escape in the moment she leave her guard. He just repeated what she ordered him to say. At least milk was warm and sweet

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Good babygirly. Mommy loves her little baby so much." cooing me.

I put the fabric on my shoulder and put the boy's head in it and then pat it lightly on the back a second later the baby made "BURP" and part of the milk spit out of his mouth.

"My little baby. Mommy is near." cooing I wiping milk from Alan's lips, a soft cloth.

"The milk that you drank the baby was a good laxative and diuretic. They will help you use the diaper for the first time. I think that this will happen very soon." I'm smile.

"babygirly you got excited. It's okay to play until you use the diaper." I said.

I pick up the baby and carry to the living room, where her is waiting  large pink playpen 511jz-sexoL._SL1001_.thumb.jpg.72997dd630539f63c3f3e248cf29bfde.jpg

I put Alan's in the playpen and give some toys: dolls, soft pink unicorn and plastic cubes.

"Sit here babygirly and play. Call me when you use di-di. If you leave the playpen's without my permission, I will chain you to him. I told you to play."
Said and sat down near playpen's and read a magazine for young mothers

Alan could already feel his bowels growling and bladder tingling. No way he was going to let her win. He wasn't going to use that diaper. He crawled over to the wall of playpen. He could feel his muscles going back to normal. Then he started climbing out of it

"Babygirly ... I warned you."
I abruptly got up from the couch and quickly caught up with the boy's, I pushed him into my arms and carred him up.

I brought him back to playpen's and 5 times spanked his ass badly.

Then I pulled out a long chain.
I tied one part of the chain, to one of the bar's playpen's and the other to the baby's lower leg.

"Now you won’t go anywhere. Sit and play."

"Gah!" Alan's butt was in so huge pain he couldn't take it. He couldn't even believe she really chained him to playpen. He lost his fight. Afterall, he could just use that stupid diaper. He didn't care anymore. He released big load into back and flood into front. At least he can always get fresh diaper after it

I saw how the baby turned red and how his diaper in the back became slightly convex.

"Babygirly used the first diaper? Nothing you will soon get used to dirty diapers without even noticing it. Now tell me baby's voices: "Mommy, babygirly used di-di. change me. "
Until you say that, you'll be in a wet and dirty diaper. "

That woman seriously loved to torment and humilite him. Wasn't he already utterly ashamed by wearing stupid baby clothes and messing diaper like a baby? Did she really need to add more of torment? He just sighed heavily. "Mommy, baby girly used di-di. Change me"

"Good girl." I cooed.

I take off the chain and pick up the baby from playpen's and carry it to the nursery and put it on the changing table and attach it with a belt so that it does not roll off.
Then I put the baby in the mouth pacifier
"Now mommy will clean your baby's mess, and your job is to suck binky."

I take off the baby onesie and a dirty diaper.
I lift the baby by the ankles and wipe the urat and dirt from the privat zone and ass and the crevice between the buttocks.

Then I lay him under the bottom of a nice and clean diaper and sprinkle baby's powder and lower his ass onto the diaper.

After that, I pour the powder on his pubis and penis and fix the diaper.

Next, I take out a pink pj 1303265140__57.thumb.jpeg.377a243179b5c7d9fcd205fbf4de5064.jpegfor babies from the closet and tuck the baby's arms and legs into it and fasten buttons.

"You are so cute babygirly and you smell so clean. Now mom will give her babygirly bottle and she will sleep very soundly."

"Now you're a real babygirly. Mommy loves you so much." I coo and motherly kiss the baby on the cheeks and straighten the paci in her mouth.

I bring a new baby's bottle of warm milk. I again added a diuretic and a good sleeping pill there.

I pick up babygirly and sit down in a chair.
I seat Alana's on my lap, in lying down and teasing nipple from bottle his lips.

"Suck your bottle, sweety. This delicious milk will calm you and you will sleep soundly like a good baby."

I hold the baby tight and feed it with a bottle.

I watch with a smile as she sucks a plastic nipple bottle's.
Her eyes look at me hatefully, but I don't pay attention to that. Soon, sleeping pills begin to act and the baby’s eyes begin to close a little ...

Sleeping pills finally entered into force, babygirly completely fell asleep.
  I change nipple from bottle, on pacifier and the baby unconsciously starts sucking pacifier.

I pick her up and put her in a crib 964d3527758a1b8e8e0e2d95b1a27702.jpg.d597784cd297120fdd2e5c0726c1d4fb.jpgon her back.
The crib has special rings around the chest and legs.

Through them I thread two straps and with them I attach my babygirly to the crib on cheast and legs, and I cover her with a pink blanket with princesses.

I launch mobile over crib's and start a quiet tune pouring over nursery.

I kiss the baby on the forehead, set up the baby monitor, turn on the nightlight and put out the light, I exit the nursery ..

Alan calmly suckled his pacifier in sleep. He didn't even know he was drugged yet again or even strapped in crib. He just slept and looked like overgrown baby. In his dream, he woke up on some grassy field, dressed in only pink diaper that he was trying to rip off but for some reason he just couldn't

I sat in the living room for a bit and then went to bed too and put a baby monitor on pillow next to me.

I heard the baby’s measured breathing coming from him.

I heard a slight whimper.

I woke up and immediately came to nursery with baby's bottle.

The baby slept in her infant sleep and whimpered softly.

I gently stroked her head, then I gave a little drink of warm milk from a bottle. The baby drank without even opening her eyes.

I put her paci back in her mouth and carefully check the diaper.

I smile when I find it wet. Baby wet diaper continued sleeping. 

"She continues the journey into second infancy." - I think to myself with satisfaction

I do not disturb babygirly and decide in the morning to change her diaper.

I am leaving the nursery.

The morning is coming ..

I enter the nursery and see how my baby sleeps with paci in her mouth and smiles.

I open the curtains, letting sunny light into the room and gently stroke it on the head.

"Wake up my sweet babygirly. It's time to wake up sleepyhead. A new day has come. Oh, how wet you are. Nothing mommy will change your diaper. And then I'm, will dress you for breakfast."