LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New life as baby girl

I pour some oil for babies on my arm and distribute it, throughout gay's body. including his neck, bottom, pubish and ass. His body was so shiny with oil.

Then I grabbed the boy by the knees, I lifted her bottom.

I took two suppository and put it in his ass.
“This medicine will help you relax the bottom muscles and help you learn how to use diapers,” I said with a smile.

I straightened the diaper under boy's ass, and I rub his pubis and buttocks with baby wet wipes, and generously sprinkled baby’s powder everywhere on it, then I lowered its bottom to the soft diaper ,and then fastened the diaper ribbons on the baby's hips.

"It suits you much more, my sweet babygirly" - I say, stroking the bottom of boy's closed in the diaper - you look so cute in it and it smells so sweet. Now you will not only wear but also use it. "

The diaper from my touch responds with a pleasant crunch.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Now I don’t need any connections yet. But I have to finish dressing you and then let's go eat. The baby is probably very hungry now."

I go to the closet in the nursery and get out the cute onesie from there.Little-Cat-Pattern-Adult-Baby-Diaper-Lover.jpg.8c089fb19990122febc66ae3dea6a148.jpg

"This wonderful onesie for your, babygirly. I go up to college boy

Grabbing his armpits, I seat his and put on Alan's onesie.

Then I again lay the baby on his back and straighten the onesie, fastens the buttons on her diaper.

Then, with the help of a hair brush, I shape a cute hairstyle for him and put baby's bonnet on top.

"Fine, now you are ready for feeding. See how you are a sweet baby." cooing I carry the baby in my arms to a large mirror.
"Whose sweet baby is this?" I ask and point to the reflection in the mirror

"Mommy is so happy. Her little babygirly is back again," - I say with delight and wipe my eyes from the tears of happiness.

"Now you need to feed you."

I carry babygirly-Alan's to the kitchen.

There she is waiting for a highchair adult-baby-high-chair-awesome-kids-high-chairs-buy-kids-high-chairs-line-at-best-prices-in-of-adult-baby-high-chair.jpg.d309f72ca4e033ec5f19e7db61fe13e2.jpg

I seat boy's there and fix his hands with a tray.

"So let's see what you will eat .."

From microwave pulls out a baby bottle filled with warm milkisolated-baby-bottle-milk-white-background-100458385.thumb.jpg.49c37bab55fe3cd9ee218075d008f85a.jpg, unscrewing the lid, I still imperceptibly, add a diuretic and a laxative there. Having screwed the nipple bottle into place, I shake the bottle and stay on tray in front of Alan's

Then I put on a tray 3 jars of baby food Gerber15102894.thumb.jpeg.d082d28ce9af2c23999d5b416e754db9.jpeg900.thumb.jpg.3609dd4af525fd9de9cba575e4873693.jpg87927a.thumb.jpg.eeeba701cc3929d744e0633d19a0f915.jpg

"So look, my sweet one, if you are an obedient baby and eat a jar of tense peas and tense beef, then the third jar will be banana's puree as a reward, if you are bad and capricious, I will feed you anyway, then the third jar will be mix of brussels sprouts and broccoli. The choice is yours, "I say, tying a plastic bib around Alan's neckbib-green-and-colourful-animals.thumb.jpg.5f2b65919c8edea7589da238ce8c3a99.jpg

Next, I sit in front of a highchair and taking a baby spoon, I open a jar of strained peas.

I stir baby food with a spoon and scoop up the green mass and bring the spoon to the baby’s lips.

"Come on be a good babygirly. Watch the VRUUMM plane fly."

I smiled when I saw how trembling mouth baby opened.

I load a full spoon baby's green messy into his mouth, staining his chin.

"This is a good choice. Remember that obedient babies get rewards, bad babies get punished."

I scoop the second spoon.

"We continue. It's delicious. It's sugar free, no salt, it's just vegetables and water. Everything is good for my sweety babygirly. Open mouth))

"Well, let's continue feeding my babygirl." - cooed I'm

Every time baby-Alan opens his mouth, I load a spoon baby’s food.

By the end of the first jar, boy's face was very dirty.

Cheeks, lips, chin and even nose were covered with baby food.

"You are such a cute dirty piggy." I say with a smile.

I take out my mobile phone and take a photo baby’s dirty face.

"Look. Your very cute babygirly." I speak with a smile and I show the baby, the photo.
"Now you need to drink from the bottle."

I go around the chair and grabbing his head, I put the nipple from the bottle to the baby in mouth boy's.

"Suck the bottle and drink this delicious warm milk. Babies liked milky..."

I gave the baby, a little drink from the baby bottle.

“It was the first jar. Now is the time for the tense beef. I'll see how you eat it and after that I will see what to give you in the end,” - I said, and with a loud bang I opened the lid from the baby food jar 900.thumb.jpg.3609dd4af525fd9de9cba575e4873693.jpg

I scoop the brown ground mass with a baby spoon and bring it to the baby's lips.

I feed the baby with baby food and drink milk from the baby's bottle.

"You have not understood babygirly. You will never leave mommy. Mommy will always look after you. You are my little one-year-old babygirly. And what I saw while bathing and diapered... It's just some kind of body defect. I’ll figure out what can be done...

I know one thing that you are my little one-year-old babygirly and you will forever remain in this house with me. Forget the past life, now you will have everything new .. " I'm say continued feeding baby's.

"I do not want to harm my babygirly. I read that there is a course of special injections in your scrotum. After that, your testicles will be numb and your little wee-wee will never worry again. I will consult a doctor about this."
I finish feeding the baby.

I give in boy's hand, a baby bottle.

"I'm sitting down to eat my dinner. You must hold this bottle with both hands and drink it to the last drop. I will watch you."

I have steamed fish and vegetables for dinner and a glass of white wine.

I get up sharply from my chair and walk up to the highchair.

"You can't talk like that with mommy. You've earned yourself a babygirly punishment," - I say angrily.

I'm pulling Alan's out of a highchair.
I sit down on a chair and lay his, on my lap,  ass in the air.

I unfasten his onesie and lower his diaper.

Then with my hand I start to spank his naked bottom's, very hard.

After 10 spankes, his ass turns pink, after 10 spankes it turns red, even after 10, from his ass you could light a cigar.

I bring him down from my lap.

"Now I'm waiting for you to babygirly say in your most baby's voice:" Forgive me mommy. I'll  will be bad girl, I'm now a good babygirl's.."
Otherwise, the next punishment will be even worse. "I say sternly.

"Good ... It's your choice."

I bring a bar of soap from bathroom and a wooden cutting board from kitchen...

"You have chosen a cruel punishment."

Using a cutting board, I slap his ass 50 times already, then I opened his mouth by force and washed his tongue for 10 minutes ...

"Before you say anything, I’ll warn you that the next punishment will be spanking 100 times plus I will give you an enema.

"Tell me what I ordered you. Apologize to mommy."

“That's better,” I say with a slight smile.

Then I seat Alan on my lap, in a sitting position and shove a nipple from the baby bottle, into his mouth.

"Mommy will have to help you finish the bottle. While I feed you I will explain the rules, babygirly...

Rule # 1: You babygirly, will call me only "mommy" and nothing else. All nasty words are forbidden and so that they do not come out of your sweet mouth.

Rule # 2: You are forbidden to touch the diaper. I can only be changed your di-di or nanny, who will look after you when I am gone.

Rule # 3: you are forbidden to walk to stand up only if I hold your hand, in all other cases you should Crawl.

Rule # 4: The bathroom and toilet are forbidden for you. Now the toilet is always with you. This diaper. You will only go to the bathroom with mommy.

Rule # 5: Sleep time for you is now at 19:30. You are too small and you need to sleep a lot.

These are all the rules." - I said when I finished baby feeding a bottle.

"For any violation of the rules, punishment awaits you. Nod your head and say: "I understood mommy. I will be a naughty girl," said and takes out from Alan's mouth a nipple from baby bottle.