LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

need a good program recommendation

sometimes when mom and me miss an episode of something, i go online and hunt it down to put on a usb drive, then plug that into the tv and we watch it off that, but ive noticed an annoying thing that happens with downloaded episodes, the sync starts off good but then it gets out of sync, can anyone recommend a good program that i can use to preview, adjust and save as sync'd to watch with my mom?

Formatting the drive probably won't do much, if anything. 

A/V sync getting progressively worse the further in you watch is usually caused by the specific type of video codec or container used, as some devices that claim tu support such codecs can have issues playing them properly.

Questions: what model of TV do you use, what video codec is used for the things you watch, and if you watch them on a computer, is it good or does it also get desynced?

they get desync'd on the computer too, the tv is a 47 inch lg, i dont remember the model number, i just need something free that i can make adjustments to sync up things and save the finished result so i can slap it on a usb and then the tv.