LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking For Someone.

Alex

*peeks out of the playpen all alone blue eyes blinking some showing it all.*

*blushes* I am a tad shy and what some would call very submissive. but i am want many would call very lonely. I have been looking for some time but it seams i am in all the wrong places and every time i try i get shot down. People have talked to me on Yahoo but they all seam to walk away. Either because i am not really rich guy, or i am to far away. Putting it simply its hard to find a mommy, that i can cuddle with and play with happily. So here goes i am gonna try it here.

I am a 20 year old male going on 2, i plan on having my own apartment here in august. I work for a school district cleaning things etc... Not the best job but meh it pays the bills and then some. I like to cuddle a lot. I also like to play, also i have this strong tendency to follow when i am a baby, i don't tend to lead at all and will do what i am told, with maybe a few slips but nothing a little punishment of corner time couldn't handle. I am just looking for that special someone that i can love and hug when i need to and when she needs me to. Being lonely is a path to nowhere, and i don't want to be lonely anymore.

pleases if your out there special someone, pleases come talk to mes.

• 3 weeks later...

Any time you want to talk, I always around, I"m sort of like you, alone all the time, so I spend a lot of time on line, just going from site to site, reading stories, looking for pix, just to fill time, while weting my diaper....

• 9 months later...

This is a sad topic,

And I know what loneliness is -

I'm also not the wisest guy walking on this damn earth - but there're a few things I've come to believe about the whole relationship-thing:

1 - YOU need to get OUT THERE and lool actively - ask, invite for a drink or even a dinner, cinema or whatever else fits your pockets...

2 - YOU will get rejected a couple of times - HEY YOU WOULDN't want to go with every women out there either

3 - Don't worry about kinks - it's not the TOPIC FOR YOUR FIRST FEW DATES - let some trust build up before going that intimate

4 - Don't overrate sexual-desires/kinks of yours - it's JUST ONE ASPECT of your Person - it's not "WHO YOU ARE". So don't try to find someone who matches your Kink-Desires - but rather look for a girl you can love for whom she is. if love is there - chances are good she will be accepting of your kinks and you might be of hers.

5 - Don't "FAKE" yourself - I mean, hell be charming, be a gentleman (that's what works for me, kind of the slightly EGO-Strong Gentleman type - Be helpful, be totally charming, but don't turn yourself into her servant or make a fool of you - say what you want - be who you are - and if she doesn't like it, well she can leave and you can smile)

6 - Dates are usually HAPPENING OUT THERE IN THE REAL WORLD - skip on chatrooms or Internet dating sites (I've tried it while back when I was big into I'd like to fuck - but only for one night - type of stuff - for that it works splendid, but I never met someone I would have wanted a relationship with).

You're living somewhere - you go to get groceries, you go to the post office, maybe to a gym - maybe to some bars... wherever, loose the shyness and if you see someone you might fancy, be friendly, don't be pushy - but ask her out for a drink or whatever... maybe prepare a few business type cards with your name and number on it and let her have one, tell her if she wants to go out once, that she can give you a call...

maybe she says yes and never calls - don't be angry - it's her right. maybe she declines - don't play baby and let it show. maybe insist just a little - but never "over the edge", don't be a whiner or bad "looser" -> this is VERY UNATRACTIVE... don't wait over the phone the next week - if she's going to call she will eventually.

Once you've tried it a couple of times, it becomes very very easy...