LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Under New Management (Complete)

13 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

The seeds of Yuko's downfall have been planted.

maybe, maybe not. I'm not betting on anything right now. They think they have their friend back, but will they want her back as she continues to wet? ...and then that first bowel movement?

43.)

Eleven hours. I spent eleven hours with the two of them. I cleaned up the couch properly, because putting a towel down doesn't really do anything. And I made them food and cleaned up their pop cans. And I switched the DVD in the DVD player, and I wound up wetting a second pair of pajamas. And at the end of it all, when the doorbell rang, I finally realized how Tyler must feel. Why she'd never feel what I might feel for her. Because taking care of someone isn't love. It's a fucking job...

"Don't say anything. Don't turn around. Just follow me, okay? Don't even close the door." The door was Tyler. In a dark hoodie, with a relieved smile that the right person had answered the door and she didn't need to use the baseball bat in her hand.

"Come on, hunnybunny, what are you waiting for?" Tyler had a lot to fear, especially given how Yuko had reacted to her losing Natsuko. Like Nat was just some piece of property to her. It had taken all night to find where she was, to analyze the blurry and shaky camera footage she'd taken as they'd sped away, and to get a license plate look up through a friend, and then to get here. To say she had a plan would have indicated she thought this would even be the right place.

I was so tired of running. From Mexico, from my friends, and then from my sister, and now from Tyler. And what? Run again, from Lina and Kana? So much running. And what if Lina was right? If Yuko was using me... I'm not a baby. I can make my own decisions. And that's what I'm doing.

"No. I'm not running away."

"Nat..."

"Please come in. They're smoking, but I made grilled cheese..."

"Okay." Tyler knew what she should have grabbed the girl by the wrist and taken her home.  She should have dealt with the fallout of her anger over the next few days with the help of her tapes. What she did instead was agree, and she was satisfied to see the pleasant surprise wash across Nat’s face. Maybe that would be enough to make her trust Tyler, to make her want to come. "We're very worried about you, though, your sister called off work and everything. So we shouldn't stay long, okay?"

"Okay..." It wasn't exactly a reunion. When Tyler came into the living room, Kana looked like she was going to launch across the room and hit her again. But she didn't. She stayed sitting, glaring angrily. I guess even pot can't help them when it comes to my sister's friends...

"I'm making her grilled cheese. Don't be a bad host." I couldn't even remember the last time I needed to take that tone with someone.

There were bad choices that Tyler had made in her life, easy ones to pick out and identify — and boy did she have a list. Like... running away from home and living in Vegas for three months... at fifteen. Or changing her major six times. Or finding ordinary jobs restless and lackluster, and leaving them usually after accruing some large debt here or there. When it came to her relationship with Natsuko, though, things were less clear. Was getting involved the mistake? Was not stopping Yuko in the first place? Or was questioning things at all the thing she'd regret?

"You shouldn't be here, she's not going with you."

"I'm giving her the freedom to choose, Lina, maybe you should respect her enough to do the same."

"Shut up, shut up, shut up!" I waved my hands at the people in the room. I didn't want to hear it. I didn't want the sass and the bitchy comments. I didn't! I wanted to make grilled cheese. I wanted to talk like a damn adult for once in my life. And then I wanted to never have to clean up after anyone ever again. "I'm making food. We'll be in the kitchen." They'd follow, though. Because leaving me alone with Tyler was dangerous. Whatever, as long as no one talked.

"I'm sorry it took so long to find you, hunnybunny — I had to call in a lot of favors to find out where you'd be at all. Are you okay? Have they been taking care of you?" Tyler knew that Kana and Lina were behind her, just in the hall leading to the kitchen, but her focus was on the girl clumsily fishing out kitchen utensils. "Let me help, how about we do it together? The grilled cheese?"

“Yeah, okay..." She got one of the pans out of the cabinet and I got the spatula. She started to butter the pieces of bread for me and I watched quietly, leaning against the counter. It was... nice. I mean, I'd already made grilled cheese for the other two. And I did have some trouble. Having Tyler help me? Yeah, it was definitely nice.

"You want me to cut the crusts off, hunny?" This dynamic was so flawless, something that Tyler fell into without effort. It felt natural. She cut off the crusts, and she arranged the cheese the way that Natsuko liked it, and she cracked white pepper and salt over the top of the cheese because she knew that her little toddler didn't like black pepper. "Tell me about your night here, did you sleep okay?"

"Haven't gone to bed yet." It was late at night. Honestly, not having had an afternoon nap - which by now, I was very accustomed to - I was very, very tired. I'd gone through two pairs of pajamas, two pairs of panties, and two couch cushions. I couldn't imagine what it would be like if I had to sleep... "But Lina and Kana are being very nice to me." Not really true. But they were trying. I swayed happily against the counter, leaning over to look at Tyler while she cooked. I was so smiley, so happy, and Lina had no trouble noticing.

Tyler smiled and nodded, listening actively as she dropped the sandwich into the pan. "Well, when you're ready, I'm going to lay with you and make sure you get the best sleep possible, how does that sound?" It was something of a special treat, and only a recent one — usually it came about when Natsuko would fall asleep in Tyler's arms during her bedtime story, and Tyler would just lay with her, cuddled up tightly in the twin-sized bed.

"Yeah… that sounds really nice..." Kana and Lina were both quiet, watching me with distress. Lina knew, because I'd told her. How I felt about Tyler. Kind of. A bit. But Kana didn't. Her attitude was even worse, her facial expressions showing more offense. This was how Kana got - she was all in or all out.

"She can't stay here," Kana spoke up.

"I'll go home then," I told her.

Home, of course, to Kana, meant Nat's apartment, and she nodded her head with a frown. "Well if you want to go to your apartment, that's fine. They know where you are now anyway. But I’m not leaving you alone with Tyler.”

Far away from getting involved, Tyler focused on the sandwich, on the girl, and stayed above it all. It made Kana and Lina seem... petty. She flipped the sandwich, then plated it and cut it into four perfect triangles. "I'll get you something to drink, hunny, let's see here..." She pulled the fridge door open and got the milk, just plain white milk, but Natsuko was quite fond of that by now.

"She hates milk."

"No, Lina it's..." I looked down at my feet a little with a small blush. Why did they have to keep getting in the way...? "It's fine... I mean, milk is good for you, right? And I've been drinking it a lot..." Warm milk put me right to sleep - Tyler had used it for my naps many times already. "Thanks for... uh... looking out for me, though..." Couldn't this just be normal?!

"All done, let's go in the living room and talk with your friends, hunny." Tyler held the plate, and the drink, and smiled with the genuine care of a mother. Natsuko regarded her with a sort of awe she typically never showed, and Lina and Kana both looked contemptuous, but said nothing — maybe if nothing else then as a favor to their friend.

We all sat on the sofa and watched some late night sitcom. I didn't really pay enough attention to get most of the jokes. I ate one of the grilled cheeses - it was actually the first time I'd eaten all day - and tucked my head into Tyler's shoulder. She was so comfortable. I didn't want her to go anywhere...

"You should try to have just one more, okay, hunny? For me?" It was no secret that Tyler spoke to Natsuko like a child, and it only took just so long for Kana to say something.

"You shouldn't talk to her like she's brain damaged. She can feed herself and she knows when she's full."

Tyler looked at her young charge and smiled, pulling her closer in to comfort her. "I'm not going to argue with you, Kana. Natsuko's been through enough tonight."

I had another couple bites off Tyler's grilled cheese before tucking myself back into her shoulder. I guess Tyler probably knew what was best for me, right? She'd been taking care of me for so long, after all. Though my actions seemed to piss Kana off a lot. Lina just stared. Probably trying to figure out what to do, what to say. This was so different to her...

"She's special, Lina. I know you two don't get it, but she was hurt really bad, and she had to regrow after that... and who she regrew into is someone who needs a little more care than most."

-------------------------

Like, Comment, and check us out on Patreon^_^

• Like 5

Well, this is going entirely too smoothly! Though I'm still worried about Yuko. If Tyler doesn't bring Nat back ASAP, her sister will have no qualms sending out a literal brute squad to bring her back. O_o

Grammar Patrol 

10 hours ago, Sophie ♥ said:

Tyler focused on the sandwich, on the girl, and stayed above it all. It made Kana and Lina seem... pretty.

*petty?

22 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Grammar Patrol 

Fixed!!

16 hours ago, Sarah Penguin said:

This story needs a brute squad wearing Sophie masks so they don't get recogniuzed on video *nodsnods*

:o Why do they have to look like me?!  If anything they should look like Puddin

10 minutes ago, Sophie ♥ said:

Fixed!!

:o Why do they have to look like me?!  If anything they should look like Puddin

Cause if you put a mask on puddin it would sink right in. *nodsnods*

44.)

I should have expected it, falling asleep. Honestly, I was so tired without my afternoon nap. And it shouldn't have surprised me any more to wake up covered in pee. Kana had gone to bed, in a huff from what Lina had said, but Tyler and Lina were still awake. I think they were competing, now? What were they talking about before I woke up?

"It's alright. It's just an accident."

That was Lina... weird...

One thing became apparent to Tyler, one thing above everything else: Lina was jealous. She was so jealous. Envious that Tyler could take care of Natsuko, envious that she did it so easily and joyfully. But jealous most of all because Tyler just being here made Natsuko happy. "Let's get you cleaned up in the bathroom, hunnybunny — I have some of your special pink diapers in the car outside, would you like one?"

"She doesn't need that…” But Lina sounded so much less sure of herself now.

"I..." I looked at my feet, a blush on my cheeks. I didn't want to say it. That not only did I need diapers, but I... I wanted them. I wanted to feel safe and comfortable and happy again. Not nervous what I'd get wet. Not waiting for my friends to yell at me. I just wanted to feel safe... but I couldn't say it. So I forced a smile and shook my head. "I'm okay, I swear... I'm just gonna go clean up..." Pajama and panties set Number 3: here I come...

"Whatever you like. Come on, we'll get you cleaned up and make sure you're not getting a rash." They left Lina in the living room, looking forlorn and distant, contemplative and lost. Like she didn't understand things, like maybe she never had — and it left Lina to wonder if she'd been right to take Natsuko away, because clearly her best friend needed to be cared for.

I sat on the toilet in the bathroom, the lid down, while Tyler went to find me some new pajamas. When she came back, she helped me into a pair of underwear - even if I did keep wetting them, it really was nice to wear panties again - and a nightgown. Nothing Winnie the Pooh, though - an adult nightgown. It was cute, but... maybe it wasn't really my thing.

"Yuko is worried about you — do you think you'd like to come home sometime soon? I think we could definitely arrange time to see your friends. Maybe once a week we could go on lunch date with them, or watch some movies? Just the four of us." Being here as long as she had been so was detrimental to Yuko's plans, though, and Tyler wasn't sure that Yuko would even let her sister out of the apartment after this...

"Yeah, I just... I wanna make sure Lina and Kana are okay with it. I mean, I know I can leave. But they're upset, too, and I get it. I get why they are. I just want everyone to get along, and everybody's acting so stupid..." Tyler nodded, like she understood, and helped pull the nightgown over my head. She was so nice to me...

"They weren't there, in Mexico. I wasn't either, though, so all we can do is imagine how bad it was for you. I guess the only person who really knows is Yuko, which is why she's so protective of you now. She loves you so much." Tyler stood next to the girl in front of the mirror and the vanity and played with her own hair. "I think I need a haircut, right?"

"I like your hair..." It was about as long as Yuko's was, but different. Hers was bouncy instead of straight. I guess it kind of tickled my nose sometimes when I was lying on her shoulder, but I thought it looked cute. But then again, I'd probably like her just as much with short hair. I just liked everything about her.
"Well then I won't cut it, because I wouldn't wanna upset my biggest fan, right hunnybunny?" She leaned in and kissed Nat’s forehead, then her nose, and smiled. "I still think you'd look so cute with short hair, too, but I know you're a fussy little princess when it comes to your hair. Are you ready to head back out now?"

"Yeah, I'm ready." We had to go to bed soon, right? It was past midnight. But did I even have a place to sleep here? I mean, Kana's house was huge. I'm sure she had a spare room. But would Tyler be allowed to stay over? I didn't want to stay if Tyler couldn't. Either way, for now we returned to the sofa, where Lina had already finished cleaning up the wet spot.

"How long is it going to take to fix her so she doesn't do this anymore? Be straight with me."

Tyler let Natsuko cuddled into her side while she answered, and when she answered it was genuine. "It's not her fault, Lina, it's one of those things from her trauma. She could change tomorrow, or in five years." Crucially, Tyler used the term change and not get better, because she spent a lot of time reinforcing to Natsuko that she wasn't broken — just different. "Shaming her probably won't help, though."

"Yeah yeah... I just mean for her benefit."

"I think what would benefit her most is her friends not teasing her for needing diapers and letting her wear them."

"Yeah…”

I looked up wide eyed at Tyler, like she'd actually made progress. Gotten through to Lina. But when she smiled down at me, I looked down at my feet again. Even if my friends were okay with me wearing diapers, I shouldn't want to. I should maintain how it feels wearing grown up underwear. And honestly, even if it was scary, I really liked it. I almost felt... like... like I could be normal. Like I could tell Tyler how I felt and... no, I couldn't. Not now, anyway. Not with Lina watching...

"She can sleep in the spare room. And I guess if you want you can stay too." Lina didn't sound thrilled, through, and she looked at the living room window. "Tyler, be fucking straight with me, okay? You know that Yuko is crazy, right?"

"She's been through a lot, Lina. And like you can see with Natusko, that can change a person."

"Yeah, you avoided my question..."

"Yuko is just protective over her sister, because she almost lost her. Wouldn't you be, too, in her situation?"

“You avoided my question again," Lina muttered, which was more of an answer than she needed. She sighed and led the way upstairs, into the spare room, and then deposited Tyler off.

I sat down on the edge of the bed, but Lina spoke up:

"Your room is down the hall."

"I... I can't stay in here...?"

"There's only one bed in here." Lina answered dryly and frowned, looking to Tyler for backup, but Tyler responded contrarily instead.

"It's okay, Lina, we can share the bed — I think after the stress of tonight, she could do with some familiar company.”

"No."

"No?"

"No. You're lucky I'm letting you stay here at all. I still don't trust you."

“She's right, it's okay..." I forced a smile at Tyler and followed Lina out of the room. Honestly, this was for the best. If it meant everyone would be on better terms... I mean, I just wanted everyone to get along. If Lina wasn't comfortable with this, then I understood. Lina led me to another room down the hall and I sat on the edge of this bed.

“Can I have a couple towels?" I asked.

"Why?"

“To sleep on..." Why was I so pathetic? Ugh..

"Yeah, whatever." Lina sighed and went into the hall to get towels from the closet. What was she doing? Like, what was this? Maybe Tyler was right. Yuko was a fucking psychopath, but Tyler honestly did seem to care about Nat, so why was Lina getting in the way of that? She fucking hated this. Hated how jealous she was...

I stacked the towels on the bed and looked at the sheets. They'd be wet by morning. Hopefully the towels wouldn't leak. Hopefully nothing bad happened. Hopefully I'd be fine. I would be fine. Of course. Right? Deep breath. I looked up at Lina, because she still hadn't left, with a little smile.

"Thanks for trying to be nice about stuff... I know you have a problem with Tyler..." For whatever reason.

"...nah, I don't. I mean I'm crazy fucking jealous, because I don't know how she does it. Taking care of other people sucks, Nat, and its draining as fuck. But she's just... on point. Like I thought it was an act, but she really enjoys it. She likes taking care of you, like I don't know. I don't trust your psycho sister, but Tyler's... yeah, she's alright." Which was a pretty difficult thing for Lina to own up to.

"...oh." Wow. That was really big of her. I climbed up from the bed and wrapped my arms around Lina. She was such a good friend, thinking about what was best for me. I always knew Lina was a bit volatile, but it was nice to know, at the end of the day, she had my best interests at heart. "Thanks, Lina..."

"Yeah yeah, don't get soppy on me." She rubbed her fingers between her eyebrows. "I gotta explain to Kana why I let Tyler stay, and all that shit. She hates her, I don't know. Maybe she's just smarter than I am and I should too, who knows right? I'll see you in the morning." Lina left the girl in the bedroom, with the large layer of towels and sighed, shaking her head. What the fuck...

I laid in bed for a long time, looking at the ceiling. Thinking. How long had it been? An hour? Or only five minutes? She just kept spinning around in my head. I ran my fingers up under the nightgown. My body hair hadn't grown back in the month since Tyler had removed it. I didn't know how much longer I'd have to wait. My fingertips played with the edges of my panties, between my legs... I felt so grown up for once. And I... I wanted her. To tell her. So I got up, lowered my nightgown, and tip toed down the hall.

• Like 2

I sense that, after all the turnarounds, the “evil” sister is gonna end up with the short stick and all the others will get the happy ending...

:(

It’s not fair, why the evil ones never win?!?

16 hours ago, Sparkle Dust said:

Now I’m nervous that I really did stab Yuko in the kidney.  :(

You should be.

16 hours ago, Bonsai said:

IIt’s not fair, why the evil ones never win?!?

Just read, you know, ANY OF OUR STORIES! XD

45.)

Tyler had a lot of texts between her and Yuko, the most recent of which had her furious at staying the night, furious at not bringing Natsuko home, and furious at losing her in the first place. Honestly, Tyler wasn't that popular right now — she felt like nobody really liked her, and that was whatever. She'd only just set her phone down on the bedside when Natsuko peered it through the door nervously. "Hey hunnybunny, couldn't sleep?"

"I just wanted to talk to you..."

"Come on. Come lay down."

I crawled into Tyler's bed. It was a queen - bigger than what we were used to at home. I shuffled nervously into her arms, cuddling the way I was used to. Gosh, Nat. Don't get wrapped up in this now. Take a deep breath. Talk to her. Tell her how you feel. But it just made me queasy to think about. My stomach had butterflies in it...

"I shouldn't have let them take you like this. I should have just invited them over, gotten them used to things. Taught them not to tease you, hunny, because all this... Im worried all this hasn't been good for you." Honestly, at this very moment... Tyler actually felt quite vulnerable, mostly on account of the pretty shitty things Yuko had said to her.

"No, it's... it's okay. I mean, not really the way I wanted to see Kana again, but... I don't know. It wasn't terrible. And... and you know, I feel different? Good different. Different like... more like myself. Feeling better things... more emotions, and... not just crying all the time." I forced a laugh. Gosh, was I nervous... "I think this... I think this really helped me. And that's thanks to you..."

"Thanks to me?" Tyler laughed a little bit, but it wasn't a bitter laugh, or a condescending one either, it was brighter. Genuine. "I'm not really sure I've done anything of note since I got here, hunnybunny. I mean, I made you a pretty great grilled cheese, if I do say so myself, but apart from that..."

"No, well, no, but that's... that's not really what I meant..." I didn't even know what I was saying. I was tired. I knew it. I should lean up. I should kiss her. But what if the feelings weren't that way? What if they were just... I shook my head. I wasn't a baby. She wasn't my babysitter. This was... real... "L-listen, um, Tyler, I... um..."

"Mmm? It's been a while since you've been this shy with me, you know — it must be something important." Honestly, there were important things afoot, too — like getting Natsuko to the bathroom or in a diaper before bed. She didn't eat a lot of food, but she did eat nonetheless. On the bedside, the phone lit up with another message, but it was facedown and only made for a dim spot in the dark comfort of the bedroom.

I like you. I want to be with you. Or... go on a date. Maybe I didn't even really like her that way, but a date couldn't hurt. Would she say no? Ugh. I just... had to ask. And my stomach was turning at the thought of it. The thought of rejection...

"...you and... I mean, we..." We... the word itself made my head spin. "We've been getting along well... and you're just really nice to me, but I thought..."

Stupid. Stupid stupid stupid. Fucking. Stupid. Losing Natsuko, failing to bring her home, ignoring Yuko and now... and now kissing her. That was what Tyler did, because all at once and in a moment, she realized she wanted to. This was a business relationship, and she was her caretaker and it almost felt incestuous. But Tyler knew what Natsuko was going to say, because despite the fact that the little heiress also didn't like girls, her crush was well developed and clear to the babysitter. So she kissed her lips, because saving her the embarrassment of working out the right words was just the kind of thing Tyler did. She was caring for her.

The kiss wasn't full of passion like I thought a kiss might be. It was simple and direct and... soft. Soft and lovely. But was it romantic? I couldn't even tell. Her smile was so warm. My cheeks were so hot, and I licked my lips, eager to say something. To get words out. To tell her I wanted this. That I liked her. But no words found me. So instead I leaned in for another kiss, but a centimeter way, before our lips could touch again, I felt a very new sensation. The feeling of messing myself. But not in a diaper. In panties. They bulged at the back and the room filled with the smell, and I immediately recoiled from the girl.

It was Tyler's fault, really — she knew she should have done something, and she didn't. She had the chance, and she stalled out, and now she was going to have to take care of that. Messy diapers had taken time to get used to, but by now she really didn't care. Messy panties were... well, probably different. More unfortunate. But at the same time, and as fucked up as it was... Tyler was used to the idea. She smiled as the girl recoiled... then pulled her back in close enough to kiss her.

I pushed Tyler away, stumbling out of the bed. She knew, and I knew. Because this was a month later, a month after everything started, and of course she knew. Because she was good at what she did, good at reading me, and good at knowing when I needed to be changed. Good at her job. That's why she was so good at it... because it was her job.

"I'm... just need..."

I couldn't even think of an ending to the sentence. I needed to find a bathroom. I hurried down the hall, wincing as the seat of my panties nearly pulled them down my slender frame, and when I finally found a restroom, I slammed the door and locked it. I fell to the floor and started to cry.

Well, there was something diapers did very well, and that was to contain things. Not just physical thing, but smells too, and it was immediately apparent that someone had messed themselves in the bedroom, even though she'd ran down the hall. Tyler got up from the bed, and went down the hall, and knocked on the door of the bathroom. "Hunnybunny, I'm going to come in, so unlock the door." She waited a few moments before continuing. "I'm going to get you cleaned up and feeling pretty again, but you need to let me in first."

I didn't want to see her. I didn't want to think about it. I covered my head with my arms and tried to ignore it. Ignore the smell, the mush against my ass. Ignore everything. I felt so pathetic. I felt so small and stupid. SO fucking stupid! Why had I tried to kiss her? Why did I think that's what I wanted...

"Natsuko, you open this door right now, little missy. We don't lock doors, do we?" Very rarely did Tyler get firm, only once or twice in the past month, but when she did it usually brought Natsuko to tears with guilt, because she never ever liked to feel like she disappointed her babysitter enough to bring about words like that. "One."

The door opened before Tyler got to two, but things were already different. The sentiment of earlier, the near-kiss and the just-kiss... they were gone. I just stood there, tears on my cheeks, looking at the floor. I hated myself. I hated everything. I just wanted to be clean and dry and diapered in a cute dress and I wanted to go home and I wanted a teddy bear and I wanted some chocolate...

It was clear that if Tyler were to ever kiss Natsuko again, or vice versa, that it wouldn't be happening now. That it might not even be happening for a long time. The oldest Fujin had realized, in one very quick moment of foul-mush in the seat of her panties, who she was now, and what she was. It was undeniable, and Tyler wrapped her arms around the girl.

"You're not in any trouble, hunnybunny, I'm going to clean you up and then we're going to go out to the car and put one of your pink diapers on, and take you home where you belong."

They had no baby wipes, so Tyler had to give me a bath. I sat in the water without saying a word. I wasn't energetic or excitable or anything. I was dizzy and sick. I just wanted to go home. I just wanted to never think about today again. But I couldn't help it. I was lying in that room and looking at the ceiling, and I thought I could be different, that we could, but I was wrong. And that was my fault. When Tyler got me out of the bath, she diapered me on the floor. I missed my changing table. I missed my bed. I just wanted to go home. I got a new nightgown on - one of my own that Tyler had brought - and she brushed my hair through. All the way down to my butt. Before we left, though, I told her I needed to tell Lina. I didn't want to disappear again...

"I'll be out front," she said. I went to find wherever Lina was sleeping...

"Mmm... hey, what's up.." Lina rubbed her eyes, looking up from the bed she'd crashed out in, in one of the downstairs bedrooms. The light was dim, but the hall was brighter and Nat was silhouetted by it, given an unearthly halo around the childish form of her nightgown and body. "Are you okay? What... what are you wearing?" Clearly Lina was still half asleep.

"I'm gonna go home," I said quietly, looking at my feet. Lina tried to shuffle her way out of bed. "I just... I don't belong here. I don't know why I thought I did... why I thought this was okay. But it's not. This isn't me anymore, and I... I just wanna go home..." I felt so pathetic. So helpless. So small...

"Oh, okay, uh... yeah, I can take you. I mean you live across the hall, right?" Lina laughed a little, rubbing her eyes, but it didn't take long for her to realize that the home Natsuko was talking about wasn't the same one she thought of. It meant Yuko's house. "Oh no, no no, you can't go back there, Nat, you're getting so much more like you, even just being here for one night. And we said Tyler could visit sometimes, right?"

"I can't get better..." Better. That's still how I thought about it, in some ways. Some stuff I liked. Some stuff I didn't. But the facts were simple. If I wanted to be with Tyler, this had to be who I was. And I did. I wanted to be with her. Around her. In her arms. And being a little girl was the only way that could happen. Because I'd never be the kind of person she'd want any other way...

"Yeah you can, look, you can see a doctor alright? We'll see one together, tomorrow, and get a second opinion on all of this." Lina didn't want to lose her best friend, but the more she spoke to her, the more she looked into her eyes, the more she realized that she really already had. "Was it wrong for me to trust Tyler here with you, Nat?"

I had to look down, had to look away. The memory of what had happened, the moment we... I shook my head, tears in my eyes. "I wanna go back... she's... I like when..." I couldn't get the words out. But it seemed like I didn't have to. She was catching on. It didn't have to do with Yuko or my bathroom problems. It was about Tyler...

"Tell her how you feel, you idiot." Lina was on her feet now, and she was close to the girl, close enough to tell she was in a diaper again now, and that the nightie was hers and nothing any adult would wear. "Tell her that you want to go on dates with her, that you daydream about the future with her. And that you want to kiss her.”

“She doesn't..." Tears on my cheeks. Fuck, fuck, fuck... "...she doesn't like me that way... who would, right? Like this, all... broken and..." Oh crap, I was really starting to cry...

"You don't know that! You gotta talk to her!"

"I did, Lina!" That caught her off guard. "I did, and she..." Deep breath. Don't start sobbing... "I just wanna... be around her. Even if it's not the best kind of being around her, I just... I wanna go back to Yuko's..."

"If you like her as much as you say you do, then you won't give up on her, you dummy. You won't let things rest until she knows just how great you are. And it's like she said, you're not broken, you're just...different, okay? Different." Lina wrapped her arms around her best friend and pulled her in tight. Fuck fuck fuck. She can't go back...

I shrugged out from the hug and shook my head. I looked down at my feet, still crying, and forced a smile. Maybe she couldn't see the tears in the darkness. "I'm fine. Honestly, what do I know? I probably don't even like her..." Such a cop out... "I like how she treats me, but... she always treats me like that. That's enough for me..." I needed to get out of here... "Visit, okay...?"

"Yeah..." Lina was crushed. How could Nat want to go back to Yuko's? Was Tyler really worth that much to her? Nat didn't even like girls, and she was going to throw away her recovery over one. So fucked up. So fucked up. So fucked up. "Don't let them lock you up and keep me from visiting. I promise I'll visit so if I don't, it's Yuko keeping me from seeing you, so yell at her okay?"

"Okay..." I hugged my friend, careful not to let her feel the tears on my cheeks, and left her bedroom. She didn't follow me. Nobody did. I went out to the car in the front lot, crawling into the back seat and buckling up.

"Everything okay?" Tyler asked.

"Uh huh," I told her. But everything wasn't. And it would only get worse.

• Like 3
8 hours ago, Sophie ♥ said:

You should be.

(Teeth chattering).  OMG, so this is why she hasn’t been around in half a dozen chapter!  I stabbed Yuko in the kidney and now she’s recovering incontinent in a hospital bed!

multi tasking between planning regressing Natsuko, buying a new kidney from an orphanage, and devising the worst torture possible for me!!!!! T.T

10 hours ago, Sophie ♥ said:

"Everything okay?" Tyler asked.

"Uh huh," I told her. But everything wasn't. And it would only get worse.

OK... gonna get worse. What's worse than Yuko stabbed in the kidney, incontinent herself now! Sparkle Dust, was that really necessary?

Ohhhhh this is bad. Very very bad... but maybe not so bad as it would've been? Maybe Lina got through to her. Perhaps the thought that Yuko has yet to take her to a doctor will make her question things?

13 hours ago, diaperpt said:

OK... gonna get worse. What's worse than Yuko stabbed in the kidney, incontinent herself now! Sparkle Dust, was that really necessary?

In my defense I was bored and she was evil ish.  I figured losing a kidney would make her incontinent for awhile.   LOL.

46.)

"I'm going to up security." I was pacing across the living room, and Natsuko was on the sofa looking down at her feet, with Tyler beside her. "Because clearly I can't trust my fucking best friend to take care of my sister. It’s not hard, you just don't let her bohemian psychopath friends in the goddamn door." My head hurt. This could set the project back weeks, and father might not even have that much time.

I got up from the sofa and went over to Yuko, a frown on my lips. I understood she was worried, but why was she freaking out? I was home. "Hey, it's alright, calm down... I'm back, okay? And it wasn't Tyler's fault..." That attitude, that confidence, that directness? That was the old me. Not the new me. And though I was oblivious to it, though Tyler hardly noticed, it was night and day to my sister.

I was furious. Fuming. Just exacerbated and bewildered and baffled and beyond all recognition. I looked at my sister, and took a few sharp breaths between my teeth, before I put my hands on her cheeks and spoke very clearly.

"Sissy, you might not understand, but what happened was a very bad thing. Do you understand? They're bad people, and they want to take you away from here, and you're not ready for that. Are you? Do you think you're ready for that?"

"Yuko..."

"Oh don't you even say a WORD to me right now, Tyler."

"...you're blowing this out of proportion." I was actually getting a little upset by the whole thing. My change in demeanor, having had to take care of my friends all day, was startling. That after five weeks of tearing me down, only one day could build me up so much. Like an elastic band. I just snapped back into place. And Yuko knew it.

So I was panicked. I knew that I was. Compromised, maybe, was the better term, and I didn't mean it, but I slapped her. I slapped my sister and I tossed her down onto the sofa in anger. "They had no right to take you, sis! I'm angry at them and nobody seems to understand that!” Her and Tyler, though, they both looked at me like I was crazy. I rubbed the bridge of my nose. "I think you're going to be confined to your room for a while, Natsuko."

“That's not fair..!"

"Nat, please be quiet..." That was Tyler. I looked over at her, bewildered, and shook my head. I climbed to my feet again and, in a huff, turned to my sister.

"Yuko, I feel better! They helped! I just needed to get out of the house! What is your problem, huh?" Fifteen hours ago, I would never have talked to her like that.

"My problem? My problem is that my twenty-three year old sister got fucked up by a bunch of monsters in Mexico, and now I get the joy of taking care of her for the rest of our lives. What am I going to tell Father?"

Tyler had heard enough, and she took the situation into her hands, doing diplomacy the best way she knew how. "Yuko, I'm going to take her to her room, okay? How about you go to the bar on Fifth and calm down. We won't come out of the room and won't answer the door, okay? You're stressed."

I was upset and her words made it worse. Because I felt, for the first time in a long time, shame. I knew I shouldn't be in diapers. I knew I shouldn't be a child. It was something that prevented me from forming a relationship with the girl I liked, and it would prevent me from so much more. From running the company if Dad found out... "Yeah, whatever..." I followed Tyler into my bedroom, trying not to cry.

Tyler closed the door to the bedroom, and immediately wrapped her arms around the girl to pull her in close as possible. "She doesn't mean it, hunnybunny, she just hasn't slept and she's cross and worried and not herself. She doesn't mean to hurt you, she doesn't. She loves you. And I love you too, silly."

I was exhausted. It was literally the middle of the night, and I couldn't even stay awake anymore. I just wanted to sleep. I didn't care about any of this right now - I'd deal with it in the morning. Tyler held me in her arms until my eyes were closed, until I was breathing softly and evenly, and she went to her own bed. But when the door in the hall opened, when Yuko returned home from the bar, she went out to confront her.

///

"You're off the project." The project. My sister. Ugh. Father was dying, and this setback was fucked up, and could screw up my sister’s life forever. I was trying to protect her, doing this for her benefit. Why didn't she see that by now? Why didn't Tyler? How could she let this happen.

"The... project?" Tyler looked a little confused, and then she was livid. The idea that she saw her sister as a project?! Tyler shook her head and crossed her arms over her chest. "I'm not going anywhere, Yuko. This was a minor setback, and we'll make it better. Why don't you just talk to Nat? She's actually pretty happy..."

"This isn't about her being happy, right now. You think I'm happy? You think this is what I want? I just need this to go smoothly, to go off without a hitch. And you let her get taken, and then you didn't even bring her straight home when you found her. This is complex, Tyler, this is bigger than you and if I can't trust you, then I can't have you be a part of this." I smelled like sake and herbal cigarettes.

"You don't know the first thing about her, Yuko! If you had gone to pick her up, if you'd found her, you would only make the whole situation worse! I mitigated - I made this crappy situation better! And she's actually happier, which makes your job easier. And mine. And you should be happy that she's happy! Fuck!" Tyler didn't swear often, but when she did, she made it count.

"And do you really think she's going to sign over the company if she's happy and thinks that she can get better? She needs to be oblivious, content to just be a tiny baby girl forever. You know that, right? She needs her whole world to be this apartment, to be her diapers and her dolls and her chocolate and you. That's it. There's no space for Lina, or Kana, or any of her fucked up life choices." The lights were bright, and the lamps had halos, and I steadied myself against a lamp as I turned it down.

"...you've lost it..." Tyler was trying to weigh her options. To figure out what next. To argue with her? To fight her on this? To work it from the inside? All in all, this was getting out of hand. And Tyler was... worried. Really worried. About Nat... "You can't do that to people, Yuko. You can't. You can just make her happy, and maybe she will want to make you happy too. Give the company over to you. But this? You can't keep doing this!"

"What the fuck, Tyler. You came in on this with me, you were a part of this, and you agreed with me at the start. What’s happened, huh? Did you go native? Did you start to actually care about her? Because she's my sister, and I care about her, and part of that is knowing what's best for her." I made my way to the next lamp and turned it down as well, rubbing my eyes and shaking my head. Tyler was becoming a liability...

This wasn't good. Tyler decided to backpedal. At this rate, things would only get worse. She had to diffuse the situation. "I just mean... you have to act like you care. You need to act like it so she will give you what you want, right?"

"No."

"...no?"

"I have that book of photos. I don't need you. I just need her out of my way."

"Yuko. Please, listen."

"Look. Look. It doesn't matter what happens now, because I can get the company either way, with or without her. And then she'll be taken care of for life. Maybe she can be my secretary or something, where her diapers don't matter. But she's never going back to her old life, you get that? She fucked up, and I'm fixing her." Finally, I flopped on the sofa, and put my feet up, tossing my head back on the sofa cushion. Ugh.

Tyler didn't know what to do. Of course the photos were always meant for this exact reason. And Tyler didn't care. She didn't. But Yuko was... horrible. And Nat was her friend. A better friend than Yuko was, now. And she felt so protective of her. But this wouldn't get her anywhere. Maybe she should take Nat and leave... maybe that was the best thing, now...

"If you want to stay on this project, Tyler, you need to get your head in the game, alright? You need to fucking focus, and get her back on track, because we only have a week, maybe two, before Father dies. And your fuck up might have cost us more than that. I don't want to use the book, alright? I want this done right. So step up your game." The book was pretty secure in terms of options: Father would see her as a shameful member of the family and sign the company over to me for her 'perversions'. But then she'd hate me, and I wanted to care for her. I really did.

"Yeah, Yuko... sure." Tyler went back into her bedroom and laid in the bed across from Nat, up in the loft. She watched the ceiling and thinking, and when morning came, she'd barely slept at all.

• Like 3

Gulp.  Yuko’s back.  Jokes on you Yuko!  With the Corona virus I’ve been wearing diapers 24/7 since 3/13/2020!  Hic!

plus I’m immunity to mind games because I’ve taken a philosophy and phychology course in college.  LOL.

Plus you don’t mess with the creator of Gwen and Phoenix Pharmacy.  
Trapper: “We’ve wire tapped everything.”  
Dancing Ghoul: “Also, we swiped the back ups from that Mexican hotel linking you to the kidnapping.  Maybe not usable for court but we know you were going to deny a kidnapping to the public or even being with your sister the past few weeks.”

Trapper: “your pictures are useless.  Anybody can claim photoshop.  We even have the same pics of Natsuko you made with your face photoshopped on them.”  
Dancing Ghoul: “Hic!  Yeah plus be careful because I spiked something you plan to eat or drink on the day of your coup with your daddy.  Hic!  Shit I wasn’t silupposed to say that.  (Takes a sip from her flask).  We were never here.”  She disappears by dancing.  

Gwen: “Hi Tyler.  If you do get fired we do have openings for people like you at Phoenix Pharmacy.  Don’t worry I’m the diapered vigilante who hired Trapper and Dancing Ghoul to investigate dirt on Yuki.  You’ll be fine so long as you go through the proper redemption process.  :)  (She wets her diaper).  >///<.  I will be honest one of your duties would be daycare worker and changing adult diapers.@

also your characters would be perfect for PinktheDinosaur’s next DL Games!  You have so many diaper girl characters!  Season 1 just ended but the year of playing really brought the DeviantArt community together!!!  With somebody like you can really raise the diaper lover community.  Technically you are one of the  iconic figures of the Bronze Age of the ABDL community, although technically you were active in the Tolden age too.  LOL.  (Golden age will always belong to Mistress Twilight, Long Rifle, JD, CS Fox, Atelier Lynette and TamaeFTT).  Just check him out on DeviantArt and sign up for the next season!!  The winner was so cute and she doesn’t even wear diaper!  ?❤️????

Gwen: “I was 4th place although it was technically the 2nd to last chapter. Invite Pudding and Baby Kimmy too.  You may even find an artist.”  
hic!  Ew!  I leaked.  Well better go hangers me diaper.  :3

Really, Yuko has gone off the deep end! At this point I can see Tyler and Nat walking off into the sunset, in love and going to live happily ever after in complicated Mommy-Baby/Lover relationship!

And speaking of going off the deep end, when is Sparkle Dust due back at the institution? (Sorry, SD, but stabbing Yuko in the kidney only seems to have her riled up all the more!)