LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Under New Management (Complete)

10.)

The sun was coming up. The sun was coming up, and I didn't know the time, and I couldn't find my sister. I was starving and sick and my stomach cramps were unbearable. I kept pushing my fingers into the seat of my "underwear" to get swipes of the melted chocolate on my backside, licking it clean. I was shaking. I was trembling... why couldn't I have more food..? Where was Yuko...?

"Can I go in there yet?" I was eating cereal for breakfast, refreshed and chipper and clean. And thankfully, still bruised. I'd even gotten used to the cast! Green Eyes was shaking his head, though, and he picked through some items on the counter.

"She has to be violated, and hurt some more."

"Violated?" He held up the toy, the bell shaped thing that went in peoples butts, and I nodded in understanding. The man stepped through the door.

The door opened and I looked up eagerly, but the man who greeted me wasn't the man I was used to. It was the other one. The one who'd whipped me. Who'd pierced me. I shook my head and stumbled backward into the wall, covering my chest with my hands. I hadn't had anything to drink in twenty four hours, and I still needed to pee... and what was worse, the cramps were overwhelming....

"Lean over the bed. Kneel on the floor." Simple directions punctuated by the crop being smacked on one of the pieces of wooden furniture. The girl looked up fearfully, her fingers smeared with chocolate that had been her only source of happiness. 24 hours without any new chocolate would be torture for her, with the addiction oh-so strong by now. "If you're good, you won't get whipped. If you please me, you'll get chocolate."

Even the mention of the chocolate perked me up. I wanted to say it was the rest of it that made me do it - the notion of not getting whipped - but I don't think it was. I crawled to the bed, leaning over the edge. Was he going to spank me? No, he'd whip my thighs. I was sick and dizzy, wearing urine that was three days old. I hadn't slept well at all... "I'm a good girl... very good girl..."

He unlocked the padlock on the chain, and loosened it enough to pull back the back of the girl’s diaper. The smell of stale urine was horrendous, and her ass was angry and red, smeared with melted chocolate that she'd reached for so desperately. The man moistened his finger with baby oil, and began to push it into Nat’s behind. He wouldn't give her too much preparation, because this needed to hurt and because she had days of chocolate in her needing to be expelled after digestion. But a small courtesy.

I yelped. Yeah, like a puppy. Seriously. And he took his finger out of me. I fell dizzily onto the bed. I'd never had anything inside me before. Never. Ever. And to have this man's finger... and in that place... especially with how badly my stomach hurt... but I needed to ask. I needed to... "Please let me use the bathroom... please... I'm such a good girl... please..."

"Chocolate or bathroom." She wanted chocolate more, and everybody knew it, but even should she choose bathroom, he wouldn't let her. Everybody knew that, too. He smeared oil on the plug, and pressed its very cold and firm tip to her behind, twisting it left and right as be began to push it inside of her.

I screamed. Really screamed. And I thought about what he was doing. About what he was pushing inside me. What was he pushing inside me? And what did I need to push out? And in this... wearing this... I shook my head. I still wouldn't think it. I was the daughter of a millionaire! I was the heir to a company!! "B-bathroom, bathroom!" ....I regretted my decision. But... but I had to stick to it... I had to.... right?

"You disappointed me, you chose the answer against my wishes. You get no chocolate now." He pushed firmly enough to cause the girl to lurch forward, her newly pierced nipples and tummy rubbing on the bedsheets, and the plug stretched the girl more and more, getting closer to its widest point. "You're not a smart girl, Little One. You're stupid. So stupid. You can't make your own decisions properly."

The whole thing slid into me. So much bigger than I thought. And it hurt so bad, but only for a second. And after that, it was so heavy. It weighed more than the chains on my nipples. And the man tugged my panties up, everything up, and threw me to the floor. I landed on my back, completely out of breath, tears in my eyes... maybe... maybe I could shimmy the underwear down since he loosened the chain so much.... "I'm... I'm s-smart.... p-please...."

"Now you're arguing?" The crop struck her flesh, her thigh, still red and angry and tender from the last volley of punishment. The next struck her nipple, her breast, where she'd been pierced. "Lock yourself back in place, pull the chain tight, you simple idiot." He struck her other breast the moment she hesitated.

I was a sobbing mess all over again. My skin rose where the whip licked me. I was in so much pain, and I felt so..... so.... heavy. All this stuff attached to me. So heavy....... "...b-but you said... you said I could use-" Another crack against the side of my thigh and I fell into a bout of screaming. I couldn't do it. I wouldn't! I wouldn't lock myself into this... I wouldn't....

He pushed his foot onto the girl’s bare stomach as he whipped her breasts, his shoe pressing into the tag that read slut, pressing her to the floor, as more and more swishing fire rose lines on her small breasts. He moved his foot up, and hooked the chain, tugging on it and pulling pressure to her increasingly sensitive nipples, just so he could whip them more. "You're a stupid girl, you can't make your own decisions. You need to be directed, Little One. Fasten the chain, close the lock. Now."

It was worse, so much worse, than the day before. It was burning me through and through. The tugging on the chain, the tugging on my nipples. And the whacks of the crop against my breasts, leaving them red and swollen. My fingers fidgeted with the lock, trembling, aching, and tightened it across the chain, clicking it closed. And the second it did. That small click, he let go of the chains on my nipples. I rolled onto my side and began to sob into the carpet. I was pathetic... I was so pathetic....

No comfort. No company. No solace. Isolation with her pain, with her damaged body, with her piercings fresh and raw, with the plug in her ass and the increasingly burning need to go, and the sick and unsatisfied craving for the chocolate. Alone.

"That was brutal. Will she recover from that?" There was concern in my tone.

"Physically... yes. But she is all but broken now, she only has not yet realized it."

I leaned against the bed, like I was praying. I didn't care if I was in a diaper. There, I said it. Diaper. Fuck. I was wearing a diaper. I didn't care. I didn't care that I was wearing it. I didn't care anymore. I didn't care if I shit it. I didn't. I was in so much pain. And I couldn't stop crying. And my stomach hurt so badly. I'd already gone. Peed. But the plug.... I couldn't push it out. The pain was getting worse and worse.

Maybe I was a bad sister for sleeping so well that night, when my sister suffered and ached. But how bad a sister could I be, when all this was for her? She needed this, she needed to be helped and I was helping, genuinely and honestly. When I woke up, I watched as Blue Eyes went through the door. Blue Eyes? Not Green Eyes? Maybe she was ready.

"Good morning, Little One." He had a chocolate bar in his hand, colorful wrapper glistening. "I've missed you these past few days, but you decided you didn't like seeing me."

Days... days? It was... five? No, six? Seven? I had lost count. I should have scratched it on the wall. I should have made a mark somewhere. Remembered. I couldn't get out of bed.  I hadn't slept in 24 hours. I'd been whipped more and more. The man didn't even say anything anymore. And at night, the static... the horrible static, and all my thoughts washed away. So when I saw him, the man, I trembled and reached out for him. "P-please... t-take it off... please... hurts... so bad... please..." I hadn't eaten or drank anything in days....

"You wanted this, you denied it when I took care of you, Little One. You denied that you needed protecting altogether, and we gave you what you wanted." He sat next to the girl on the bed, she was on her tummy because it probably hurt less to lay on the welts and piercings than to rest on her behind. She reached out one hand, and he did the same, running fingers across her plastic panties and the far-too-old-by-now diaper.

I was always crying. A little, a lot. It ranged. Right now it was dry sobbing. Gasping for air, but no tears. I closed my eyes tight while the cramps washed over me. Any longer, and I'd vomit. But I'd been saying that since the sun came up... "...please... please... I'm a good girl... good girl, please...."

"I'm afraid I don't believe you, I think you're just telling me what you think I want to hear. You'll have to do better to convince me if you want me to think that you need to be protected, Little One. You need to want it more than anything, and to know that it's truth. Know that you're helpless." His hand rubbed the diaper through the plastic as he spoke, occasionally touching the plug as he did.

"I.. I am, I promise I am..." At least, right now, I knew I was. I knew it without a doubt. I just needed to go. I would do anything, if he'd get me out of this diaper. I'd do anything not to feel this pain anymore, not to be whipped anymore. The static was still all around me. It hadn't gone away for two whole days. I had the weirdest dreams.....

He reached down the back of the girl’s diaper simply, and pulled the plug from her behind in a swift motion, then pulled her onto his lap just as swiftly. From the side of the bed, he picked up the chocolate bar, and as he held her in his lap, he began to unwrap it. "You have thirty seconds to tell me that you want this life, Little One. To be protected and helpless and taken care of, and to know that other people make better choices than you. If you can convince me, you won't be whipped again. You'll be rewarded. But if you fail, even a small bit, I'll take it to mean you prefer the pain..."

I was so unencumbered. The plug out of my ass... I just felt so... relieved. So free. Until I realized how badly I needed to use the bathroom. Waves of cramps washed over me like an ocean, crushing me, and I whimpered into the man's arms. I couldn't help but breathe heavily. But I didn't care. I didn't care. I just wanted to not be in pain anymore.... "I want it... this... helpless, protected, please... no more pain, no more...."

"You're going to give in, and take a step you can't go back from.  Nobody will ever take you seriously as an adult after this, nobody will ever believe you're not small, you'll always need protection." This step was obvious to them both ~ messing her diaper. With the chocolate unwrapped, and brought close to her lips, Natsuko had a choice to accept it, and do what was going to happen, or to fight it and take the pain. "Pain is the way back to being independent. Turn away from it, and embrace this, and you'll never be that again. Is that what you want?"

He put the chocolate between my lips. A lick. And with two days without food, it was... a miracle. A fucking miracle. And so what? So I... so I mess myself? What did it matter? At least everything would stop hurting. And as soon as I thought that, as soon as the next cramp hit, I felt myself push the mess into the seat of my diaper. My diaper. That thought came naturally to me now. It danced around in my head in my dreams, and now it felt... almost normal. Almost...

It was intense. Not a broken little amount, not with tears and struggle and shame. It had been six days since the girl had been allowed the bathroom proper. Six days. The diaper was soaked, and barely able to manage what was happening, but the plastic pants held up well enough. But six days of chocolate and formula and repressed angst, and Natsuko was just so calm. So serene. Eating her chocolate, pushing out more and more into her diaper as she sat on the man's lap, and he played with her hair, and told her the one simple truth of her life now. "You're a good girl, Little One."

I think he was going to keep me in the diaper, but time was at a premium. He laid me back on the bed while I sucked on the third bar of chocolate. And he changed me without a single ounce of hesitation. He cleaned me off with baby wipes and put cream all over my ass. With a fresh helping of baby powder, I was taped into a new diaper. Without plastic pants. I looked at him with red cheeks, sucking softly on the chocolate bar...

"Your sister would like to see you, Little One. She's been longing to take care of you these past few days, but you wanted to be alone. Would you like her to come care for you now?" The Blue Eyed man actually had a warm voice, for six feet two of muscle and shaved head intimidation. The room smelled quite badly, even from the few moments the girl was in the horrendous mess, but it wasn't unbearable. Just... plainly obvious what she'd done.

"I..." I hesitated, looking down at my chest. Bare. No top. But the piercings had been taken out. The only one that stayed was the little tag on my belly button. But it was blank now. No words. Just a reminder of what it used to say. I shuddered. "Y-yes please..."

The man disappeared through the door, the ominous door, and a moment later I was allowed back into the room. I was no worse for wear, but still had my arm in the cast, still covered in bruises, but now I was dressed in a skirt and blouse. I ran to the bed and crawled onto the covers, pulling my sister into my arms as best I could. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, they made me watch, they tied me up and made me watch and said you wanted it, that you wanted to be hurt..."

I shook my head, burying my face into her shoulder. Curling up into Yuko. I missed Yuko so much. But she... she looked okay. I mean, not great, with the arm, but... kind of nice. I ran my fingers over her sling, the soft plaster keeping her arm in place. I wondered when she'd be able to take it off. I wondered what Dad would say... if... if we ever got out... "Don't go again, please don't go... I wanna go home, Yuko... please...."

"I won't let them take you from me again, sis, I promise. I'll keep you safe." She was so different... soft, and demure, and needy in the way that insecure children were. She clung to me, and I kissed her forehead. "We'll get out of here, I promise, I'll figure out a way and we'll get out of here, and we'll be safe." And tomorrow, I would keep that promise, too. I'd orchestrate an escape plan, and I'd be her hero. Tonight, she was going to have some work done by a doctor — the one who'd put me in the cast. Keyhole surgery, a few precise shots. Just steps going forward, she wouldn't even know.

I curled into my sister's arms that night. I didn't ask for a shirt. I didn't want to disobey. I didn't want to cause trouble. I just wanted to cuddle and feel important and not in pain anymore. We were given food. Both of us! And I had chocolate, but it was white chocolate. I didn't think I'd like it as much, but it was still really good! And that night, when we were lying in bed together, I fell asleep like a baby. I guess that's the consequence of not sleeping for two nights....

I didn't know what was precisely going to happen, just that my sister was given the anesthesia by the doctor and transferred onto a pair of room-service tables to bring her body up to height. Okay, so this wasn't exactly an operating theater, but it was okay. The doctor was going over the list of outcomes with the brown eyed man, the one who always brought me food.

"There'll be a series of shots into particular muscles through her body to paralyze segments of muscle and make extended movement exhausting. She'll be able to walk, but will get sore and tired like a toddler over time. In addition, there'll be micro surgery done above the hip to numb a portion of the nerve pathways tied to bladder and bowel fullness — she may still get some level of warning, but very fleeting."

"Do you think she'll need all that?"

"She won't be consciously aware of any changes, and they'll seem natural given her new outlook on life."

"Reinforcement of concepts."

I nodded, sitting on the edge of the bed. "You have permission."

-------------------------

Like, Comment, and check us out on Patreon^_^ 

• Like 6

11.)

I had the weirdest dream. I was at a playground with my mom. Except I wasn't a kid, I was my age. And my mom passed away a long time ago. When I came out of it, I was sore and dizzy. I rubbed my eyes with the backs of my hands and found Yuko leaning against the window. I tried to steady my vision. I felt dizzy. "Yuko...? What are you doing...?"

"Thinking about how to get us out of here." Her diaper was wet, and one of the things afforded to us now was a bag of the pink star printed diapers on one of the cabinets, with some baby wipes, too. This was to be the acid test, the test of normality and how well she was accepting things. "Lay back, I'll change your diaper, sis."

My cheeks went scarlet and I shook my head, tugging the blanket up over my waist, over my chest. I'd forgotten I wasn't wearing anything... gosh, I was so stupid sometimes. Ugh. "I... I don't need... Yuko, seriously, I got it. Don't worry..." I reached down to feel the diaper, though, and sure enough... how? When? I didn't even remember....

"Don't be silly, sis. I said I'd take care of you and keep you safe, and if I change you, then they don't have to. And it's not like you can change yourself." The Green Eyed man had explained to me certain words I should use, talking about concepts as though she couldn't do them, like it was truth and fact and unmistakable. This was the first time I'd be testing the concept.

I opened my mouth to argue. I couldn't? Why couldn't I? Was it a rule? Was I given rules? I was a little scared to question it. To do anything out of line. I was a good girl... "...I... I guess..." But I was nervous. Very nervous. I looked up at the ceiling and laid back on the bed. I swallowed hard. What was happening... "...how... um... how are we getting out...?"

"You let me worry about that, silly." Her piercing on her tummy had been replaced with a pink steel tag that read Baby Girl, but she hadn't yet noticed. I didn't know if she would. I untaped her diaper, I'd practiced this in preparation, and used the wipes on her skin, on very intimate place to make sure that she was clean, and then balled up the diaper and set it aside. I leaned over the bed and got a new one, pale bright pink with stars, cute and crinkly, and smiled. "We never used to be this close, did we? I guess this is a silver lining...?"

"...yeah, sure, silver lining..." Like changing my diapers was the "closeness" I wanted out of my fucking sister. Ugh. This was humiliating. When we got out of this place, we were going to have a serious conversation. About what happened here. About everything. Obviously she wasn't taking any of this seriously, though. This was her playing along. She was so brilliant...

The new diaper was taped into place simply and without fanfare and I leaned up and kissed her forehead, smiling. "I bet this would be easier without my arm in a cast, ugh. I can't believe they broke my arm." Breakfast would be soon, and that would be when we staged our escape. The plan was brilliant, too; I'd scream about my arm, say it was burning, say they needed to get a doctor, that it had been itching all night, and then they'd take me into the other room. Except that when they tried to take me through the door, I'd close it behind them and run to the front door, having realized from the other room that when they unlocked that door, it unlocked the front door, too. And then we'd run, and I'd be the hero.

I looked down at my feet when the men came in. Two of them. The one who was always nice to me and the other one, but not the one that had hit me. I wouldn't look up at either of them, and I kept my blanket pulled up over my top. I just wanted a shirt... but I was too scared to ask. I bit my lip and played with my fingers, waiting for them to leave...

"My arm has been itching all night, and now it's burning... inside the cast. I think it's infected..."

"So?"

"So if you let me get like gangrene or something, then I won't be a very good hostage!!"

"Ugh. Come with me."

The man nodded to the other, and they went back to the door, walking through and expecting me to follow. And I did... up until the doorway when I slammed it back shut an turned to my sister "Run!" I darted to the front door of the hotel room, and it was unlocked, and I pulled it open before my sister even moved from the bed. "Now, sis!"

"I..." I looked at the door, shaking on its hinges, and the open door my sister was in front of. I froze. I froze because I didn't know what to do. Run, obviously. Leave. But what if they caught me? What if I got hurt again...

"Nat, now, please?”

I stumbled up from the bed and grabbed the blanket with me, running out the door just as the other door bust opened. Yuko closed the door behind us, locking them in the room. But there was still the one guy. The blue eyed man... where was he? Was he going to find us? My chest was hurting...

"Come on!" I helped her to wrap the blanket around her naked-but-for-the-diaper body like a robe and then took her hand like a mother leading a child through the airport to a boarding plane. We went down to the end of the hall, and burst into the fire escape, went down two levels, and then went into the hall of that floor. She looked at me with worry, but I knew she couldn't run all that much anymore, and I gave a fitting explanation. "Now we get on an elevator to the lobby, that way they can't catch up with us, and they can't do anything to us in the lobby, right? Too many people around." She was shaking. I put my hands on her cheeks and kissed her nose. "I told you I'd take care of you, and I'd protect you, didn't I?"

"Y-yeah...." We ducked into the elevator and I leaned against the wall, breathing heavy. My legs felt tired. Too much running. Too many stairs. I hadn't run in months. I hadn't been out of that hotel in weeks. Were we really leaving? No, they'd catch us. They were smarter than us. We were just young girls... and they...

We weren't being chased, but I needed to act like we were. There were still parts to play. The receptionist who was in on it, who'd recognize our family name and order us a car while we changed into clothes that were our size in the lost & found, and the limo driver who was in on it and would take us to the airport and say he could get us tickets home as a favor to the receptionist he was dating, and then the customs official who was in on it who actually already had all our documents and had been in possession of them since we got here, so we could get back into the country. But none of them were going to get us home, it was going to be my guile, and my creativity, and my protecting her. "You need protecting sis, and I'm gonna do that." The elevator opened into the lobby.

It was busy. Too busy. Fuck. I ducked into my sister's shoulder, hiding as we walked. I was covered in a bedsheet. I felt pathetic. I just needed to get out of the hotel. Out of this place. Home. I needed to call the police, too. But home... home first. Then the police...

"This way."

"N-no, no no, no! Somebody could know! We... we gotta go... gotta leave..." I was almost crying. I was looking around like crazy...

"We're safe around people; they can't get us when people have eyes on us, sis." I kept my arm around her lower back as she cuddled up to me, and bit my lip for a moment, pretending to pick out where to go. "I'm going to ask the receptionist if anybody turned in our stuff, okay? Maybe our phones and passports and stuff..." The only receptionist with red hair, that was the description I was given, and it wasn't hard to find her. I made sure when we got to the front of the line, it was her that we saw.

This wasn't good. They knew. Everyone knew. Everybody was in on it. What was she thinking? Keeping us here? Yuko, you idiot, you're going to get us caught again... but the receptionist seemed okay. They always seem okay. Until they lock you in a hotel and put you in a diaper...

• Like 5

It is amazing that Nat has been broken this much! She's still having thoughts that she knows what they need to do, but it has been worked out so carefully. And when she discovers her profound need for diapers, that will break her further. I still wonder how her fear of the two captors will translate into needing and obeying her sister... but there apparently is still much left in the story. Such horrible things happening, but in the context of a story, wonderful!

13 hours ago, Sophie ♥ said:

10.)

Well that was intense!

But thankfully it should be ramping down a bit from here... for a little while anyway. Probably.

And yet after all that, my brain is fixated on one thing...

What was in the White chocolate!? 

18 hours ago, Sophie ♥ said:

We weren't being chased, but I needed to act like we were. There were still parts to play. The receptionist who was in on it, who'd recognize our family name and order us a car while we changed into clothes that were our size in the lost & found, and the limo driver who was in on it and would take us to the airport and say he could get us tickets home as a favor to the receptionist he was dating, and then the customs official who was in on it who actually already had all our documents and had been in possession of them since we got here, so we could get back into the country. But none of them were going to get us home, it was going to be my guile, and my creativity, and my protecting her.

Wow. Talk about the perfect crime! 

12.)

"Can I help you?"

"I was wondering if anyone left any phones, or ID...?"

"Last name?"

"Fujin."

I was going to throw up...

"Fujin? Of Fujin Enterprises?”

I blinked and looked over my shoulder, then nodded my head. "I'm Fuyuko and this is Natsuko. We lost our phones and ID and stuff, and just need to get home..."

"Oh, the Heiresses? I'm so sorry to hear of your father’s poor health — my family's company is a subsidiary of yours. I'd be happy to arrange you a car, my father would be most honored."

"Um... we heard some bad stuff about getting into cars here..." She laughed and nodded her head.

"There is rumors of an underground slave trade here, but I wouldn't worry about it, they make that stuff up to scare tourists. I'll get you a car to take you to the airport, alright? I'm sure you can contact your family from there."

I tugged on my sister's shirt and shook my head. No, no, no. No more unmarked cars. No more strangers. No more nothing. I'd walk. I'd just walk home. Was there an ocean in the way? I'd swim. I needed clothes... ugh, I need clothes. I was going to start crying again. My knees hurt to stand this long...

I saw my sister’s panic, and I pretended like I knew what she wanted. "Oh, um, would you know by chance if anybody turned in our bags? Our clothes were in there, and my sister tore hers..."

"We have a lost and found, it's just behind the desk through that door, why don't you go find something you like while you wait for the car?"

Clockwork. Damn. I nodded appreciatively and took my sister’s hand tightly. I was so composed and she was so broken. It was perfect..

"I don't like it... I don't like it at all. I just wanna go home. Wanna go home, Yuko... and... and another car? It's gonna happen all over again... they know. They know we're here, and they're gonna make it bad again. Please, please don't..." She was picking me out an outfit. I was still wrapped in the sheet.

"This should fit.” I picked out a nice skirt, and then a cute top and cardigan that matched fairly well. While my sister stressed, I pried the bedsheet off her, and held out the skirt. "Step in, sis." Her dressing herself would be a distant memory, anyway, and once I got it shimmied up her body and zipped in place, I put my hands on her cheeks. "She's American, the receptionist. Did you see her name? Alice Strauser. Strauser Oils is one of our companies." It wasn't, but my sister knew nothing about the business anyway. "She's just going to call for a car, and we're gonna go to the airport, and then we're gonna go home. Would I let you get hurt? Haven't I always protected you?"

I opened my mouth and closed it again. Strauser... I didn't remember the name. But I never paid attention to names. And I hadn't looked at the portfolio in a couple years. Gosh, maybe she was right. Why would she lie? "Are there any underwear...?" She looked at me, a little nervous, but ultimately nodded. She went and got a pair from one of the suitcases and I untaped the diaper. Still dry. Of course it was. And I put the underwear on instead. My legs had welts all over them. My breasts were so much worse... but in these clothes? In panties again? Even though we hadn't left the hotel, I already felt free...
I anticipated that she'd want panties. Well, I guess they did. It was the reason for the medical procedures. Diapers, despite the connotations, were programmed into her head as 'safe'. And when she wet herself, or soiled herself, which she would, she'd be so distressed and upset and diapers would actually make her feel physically better. It was money well spent. "Now, do you trust me? Because I trust her, and I'm going to get us home."

"Yeah... I trust you..." We looked like ourselves again. And when we got in the car, when we got to the airport, and when we got inside, I think we even felt like ourselves again. Would they be here? Looking for us? They'd go straight to the airport, wouldn't they? Or were they already moving out of the hotel room? I didn't know. "...we don't have our passports..." I completely forgot...

"We're Fujins, sis. I'll figure it out." I said it with such confidence, it was difficult to doubt me. I hoped it made her feel safe, despite the fact my arm was in a sling. She was still so meek, even in her clothes. Clingy. Needy. She needed my protection. I clutched the tickets in my hand that the driver had informed us when we arrived were a gift from Miss Strauser, and we'd had no issues picking them up at the self-serve kiosk. The last hurdle was customs, but we were paid off on this end, and our documents were with an official at our airport, I just had to make sure we ended up in his line.

"Fujin."

The man called us forward. I refused to be more than half a step away from my sister at all times. They could come out of nowhere. They could hijack the plane. Right? But the man looked at our tickets, up at us, and down at the tickets.

"Fujin of Fujin Enterprises?"

"That's us."

"You don't have any passports on you?"

"We lost them."

"Hm, alright, come over here to this room, and we'll sort it out."

"See?" I whispered to my sister as we were taken to one of the interview rooms and let inside.

"We'll be with you in a moment, ladies, your flight isn't for another two hours so you should be fine."

So there we were, in a room with blinds, the hum of the airport outside around us, but otherwise alone. And safe.

"...we're gonna be okay?" I asked her.

"Yeah, of course!"

And I really believed her, too. It didn't strike me as weird, believing her. But a week ago, I never would have. I never listened to anything she said. Now... "I gotta pee... ugh, I'm so excited to use the damn bathroom again..."

"You're a lady of the Fujin Dynasty - you can pick better words, right?" Ordinarily, she would have scoffed and made fun of me, called me all sorts of things. But our dynamic was different now, and I really only made the comment to measure just how different. It wasn't even that bad a word, either, but my influence over her, my status as her protector, it was all encompassing by design. I wanted to demonstrate it.

"...I guess. I dunno..." Maybe she was right. Swearing was tacky. Really unprofessional and shit. Er... stuff. Unprofessional and stuff. So I let out a little sigh and rubbed my thighs together. Okay, so maybe I had to pee more than I thought. I wondered if I could find a bathroom anywhere... "Think I could look for a restroom, or...?"

"You should probably wait. I think it'll just be a minute or two."

"Mm... okay..."

And a minute or two was no big deal, was it? Not for an adult. Not for someone who hadn't had her control stripped down to the level of a five year old. I looked at my arm and frowned, seeing no reason to linger on the topic of the bathroom because that would be weird. "How long do broken arms take to heal, anyway?"

"Six weeks... is it a real break? I mean, it's not in a plaster cast - just a soft cast..." Then again, it's not like there's a doctor on staff or anything in the kidnap house. That'd be stupid. "If it's just a fracture, it should be fine next week..." I did a rotation in medical when I was nineteen.

"I know it hurt real bad. I mean not as bad as other stuff, but still bad." Well that, and it wasn't broken at all. But we wouldn't talk about that. My sister was fidgeting nervously in place, obviously on account of her bladder, when it happened: a man, large and tall, with a shaved bald head, came into the room. And he wasn't one of our three, but on first glance he looked kinda like one, and there was silence apart from the sound of urine sprinkling down on the floor.

I was trembling, pulling my fingers apart, when I noticed the sound. The sensation on my butt. The emptiness of my bladder. My cheeks went scarlet and I felt my eyes start to water. I tugged hard on Yuko's sleeve and shook my head. I needed to say something. To explain. But I couldn't think how... how... how do I explain...

"Could you give us a minute, please? She's not good with strangers." I said it completely seriously, cutting off any opportunity for the man to make a single comment or reaction to the fact that my sister had just pissed all over herself and the chair and floor. He left, and I put my arms around her and cuddled her tight. "It's just an accident, sis, you're not in any trouble, it happens, you were scared. It's okay, shh shh."

I curled into her shoulder and started to cry. Really started to cry. I hated that I acted so pathetic. I hated that I couldn't hold it. I felt sick to my stomach. I was so humiliated...

"It's okay, it's okay..."

And I believed her. I believed she'd take care of me. Luckily the skirt was a dark color. But I'd have to get on the plane. I'd have to wear a pissy skirt on the plane... I just couldn't, I couldn't... and I cried harder.

"We have first class tickets, and we'll get those really nice red blankets, and we'll put them down on the seat so nobody knows, and wrap up in another together and I'll keep you safe for the entire flight, I promise." This was perfect. This was so perfect. No way would she ever see herself as capable of running the company now...

The man came in a while later. I'd gotten mostly cleaned up, and I bowed out early into the interview. I apologized again and again. The man said it was fine. I waited in the hall for twenty minutes. I smelled terrible. But I guess I'd smelled worse. That memory made me sick. When my sister came out, she had clearance badges for us.

"They talked to the people in the States. We're cleared for flying."

"...okay, cool..."

"We do need to get to our boarding lounge, though, so we should hurry. But first, are you okay?" I brushed her hair with my hand. Caring. Loving. Big-sisterly. There was no way she'd ever come back from this, and it was intoxicating, I'd made my sister into someone I could actually be close to. Someone I could care for. Someone who needed me.

"...yeah, yeah. Fine. Totally fine..." She led me by the hand. The panties underneath the skirt were still very wet, and it was a constant reminder of what I'd done. I was so thankful the skirt was such a dark blue. Hand in hand, we walked into the boarding lounge. We sat and got comfortable. The plane was already here. It was just a waiting game. "I can't believe I did that... in that office... ugh, I feel so stupid..." What was wrong with me?!

"Well you can't really be expected to help it." That same logic. Telling her things she can't do, and she'd accept it, or at least the foundations of it. "The thing is, sis, you were always in such a hurry to grow up, you know? Pushing boundaries and rebelling and tasking risks. And sometimes traumatic events can really shake a person’s foundations." Or something like that. "The point is that you're just scared, sis, and you can't really take care of yourself now. But I love you, and I'm here."

“Yeah, alright, thanks..." It was the kind of thing that would normally evoke a serious reaction. Aggression. Anger. But not now. Now I was just embarrassed. And happy to have my sister care about me again...

• Like 4
42 minutes ago, Sophie ♥ said:

But we wouldn't take about that.

Nat really is gone. I'd wondered, but this chapter shows that she is now completely gone. And I'm sure it's only going to get worse!

15 hours ago, Sophie ♥ said:

I brushed her hair with my hand. Caring. Loving. Big-sisterly. There was no way she'd ever come back from this, and it was intoxicating, I'd made my sister into someone I could actually be close to. Someone I could care for. Someone who needed me.

It's amazing just how twisted Yuko's logic is. Like, I understood doing this for the good of the family name. That made sense. But she really believes these atrocities could be considered acts of "love." Perhaps Yuko needs some "reconditioning" as well.

6 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Perhaps Yuko needs some "reconditioning" as well.

With lots more story to come, I wouldn't rule it out! 

13.)

"First class, Gate 48."

"That's us."

She took my hand and led me onto the plane. True to her word, we put a blanket down on my chair and I sat on top of it against the window. I was going to be sick. What if they hijacked the plane? What if they were on it now...? But as it filled up with people, I realized how less and less probable that really was.

"We're going home, sis..." She had her head on my shoulder, and I kept my good hand in hers with a blanket over both our laps. "I told you I'd get us out, didn't I?" I was always the better sister. Better business acumen. Better common sense. And way more book smart. When we got home, though, she was going to move in with me, because her friends were trouble. And she'd see that.

The plane ride wasn't that long. 6 hours, ish. When I had to use the bathroom, I got up right away. I didn't want any more accidents. But the airplane restroom was... so small. And I felt sick. Honestly, it wasn't the kind of bathroom experience I remembered, the one I pined for. When I sat back down, I felt sour. Sour and sleepy...

"Make it there okay?" We had a snack tray delivered while she was out at the bathroom, and it had dried fruits, and nuts, and a few different types of chocolate. Seeing her lick melted chocolate off the carpet, and fish chocolate out of her ass and eat it... oh how the mighty had fallen. The white chocolate they'd given her last counteracted the addictive qualities of the other stuff, they said, and so she was good to go without getting like that again, at least.

I took the chocolates first, ignoring the rest. I always had a sweet tooth, but this was different. I slouched down in my chair and sucked on the little chocolate piece. My cheeks went a slight pink and my eyes a little glossy. I just... I really, really loved chocolate... so much more now. I didn't even know why...

I didn't have a lot of plans going forward — Janus had delivered what I'd paid seven digits for, and I couldn't be upset about that. Side effects like this, though? Knowing I could reward her with chocolate? It was intoxicating to think about, just looking at the way her cheeks went pink and her eyes went glossy as she sucked. "I can't believe they gave you chocolate, and kept me for a week without anything to eat at all. What a bunch of butts."

"Dun wanna talk about it..." I sounded different. Maybe it was the chocolate. Maybe not. But I sounded quieter. Smaller. I curled up to my sister's shoulder and ate piece after piece. Until they were gone and I was satisfied. Until I fell asleep on her shoulder. And when I woke up, when we had landed, the blanket under me was wet...

Association. Chocolate made her vulnerable, made her feel more trusting, more oblivious. Oh how I could use that. She had wet herself, but we were in first class and if someone in first class wanted to piss on the seat, the airline would damn-well take care of it. I helped my sister to her feet, and put my finger to her lips. "You had a little accident, sis, but you couldn't help it. It happens sometimes. I'm going to wrap the spare blanket around you like a skirt, and when we get home I'll give you a bath, okay? You're not in trouble."

"...okay..." She led me off the plane. Off the plane and into the arms of a girl named Tyler. Such a silly name for a girl. I never liked Tyler much, but she had been best friends with Yuko for years and years. I shrugged off to the side, holding the blanket around me like a sleepy kid. I hadn't had anything to drink but water in days, though, and at least I didn't smell bad...

"How is she?"

"Sleepy, it was rougher for her." First class had internet access in the back of the seats, and I'd emailed Tyler to pick us up, having told her a basic version of the story leaving out that it was all my idea. Mainly because she knew, and she knew to be here, and I was only writing the email for show. I did mention one thing, though, and I grinned as I looked at Tyler. "Oh, did you get what I asked?"

Tyler smiled and held out the chocolate bar for my sister. "Is this one okay, Nat?"

"Say thank you to Tyler, Nat, manners are important."

"...th-thanks..." I took the chocolate bar with a bit of redness to my cheeks. Without thinking twice I opened it up and took a bite. My blush went darker and my eyes a little glossy. I nibbled at it while we walked down the hall. It was late, now. The sun was down. Darkness set into the consumerism of the airport. And Tyler kept looking back at me and smiling happily.

"We're going to go back to my house, alright? I wanna take care of you full time for a while, sis, and Tyler is going to help out. You need to be taken care of, after all."

"Would that be okay, Nat?"

It was no coincidence that Tyler worked for her father’s company, which sold childcare supplies, and she was completely fascinated by all of this.

"...I'm okay, though..." But the dizzy happiness of the chocolate was something I couldn't ignore. It was just so sweet. So when my sister said definitively: "You'll come home with me" I only shrugged my shoulders and nodded my head. Honestly, I needed to get home. I had some art stuff to do for class on Monday... and Lina would be waiting for me, too...

I sat in the back with my sister, and she laid her head across my lap. Her skirt was soaked, and her panties, and the blanket wasn't faring too much better. She'd wear diapers to bed tonight, or she'd wake up wet and then ask me for diapers tomorrow. It was a simple win/win scenario. While playing with her hair, I spoke to Tyler in front. "...yeah, just out of nowhere."

"And not even a ransom demand?"

"Nuh uh. But the secretary said something about some underground sex slave ring, so we're lucky to have escaped..."

I curled up tighter against my sister when we talked about it. I still didn't like driving in cars. I was worried all over again. And I wouldn't sit in the back alone without Yuko. How she was handling all this so well was beyond me. The chocolate was long gone by now. I was feeling a little better, especially after my nap on the plane. I needed to get less distraught, though. Tyler kept looking back at me in the rear view mirror...

"Can you stop at the pharmacy by my complex, Tyler?" Totally not planned at all. They completely hadn't ordered particular adult diapers for me, for my sister. Cute ones, with duckies. When we got there, I kissed Nat on the forehead and spoke clearly. "Tyler will take care of you for a few minutes, sis, I just need to get some things for tonight, okay? You be a good girl."

My cheeks were a little pink and I looked away from Yuko. "I'm not a kid..." She smiled and kissed my forehead, leaving me alone in the car with Tyler. I crossed my arms and sat up in the back seat. Just the two of us, now. Why did she have to go to the store anyway? Oh, probably for food. It had been a week since she'd been home...

"So... not the best trip then?"

"Literally the worst trip."

"Yuko told me a little about it in her email from the plane. I can't believe she got you two out of there, Nat, she's like some kind of magical, right? I don't know, I think I would of shut down, but she just kept thinking about how she was going to save you." Tyler had some encouragement on what to talk about, yes, but a lot of this was her own banter.

"...yeah... yeah, she was pretty great..." I definitely had given up. By that point, I'd given up. Even when Yuko had gotten us a way out, I hesitated. When we were in the lobby, I was scared. Even now, I didn't like sitting in the back alone. If it wasn't for Yuko, I'd still be there. I definitely knew it, and I was definitely grateful...

"I think she's gotten a bit more protective over you from everything, too. Like she wants you to crash with her for a while, right? I think it's so she can keep you safe. I bet she even will want you to share her room. You're sisters and sisters do that." Tyler didn't know about the trick with absolute statements, so her comment was purely accidental.

"...yeah, I guess... I don't think we ever shared a room before." She's four years younger than me. Honestly, I found her kind of annoying by the time she could talk. And we had so many rooms in our house we never had to share. Maybe acting like normal sisters wasn't the worst idea...

I set a large box in the front seat, along with a pair of bags of various other supplies, and then sat back in the back seat with my sister. Diapers. Wipes. Powder. Pacifiers. Chocolate. So much chocolate. I was ready to take over, ready to begin micromanaging her life, and integrating her into part of mine. My little sister. My baby girl.

• Like 5
12 hours ago, Sophie ♥ said:

I was always the better sister. Better business acumen. Better common sense. And way more book smart

Ah yes, the "Better" sister who had her sibling kidnapped, tortured, and reprogrammed to fit her needs. ?

14.)

I hadn't been to Yuko's new place. Not really new - a year or so old - but I still hadn't been there. Tyler brought the box and bags in after us, and Yuko showed me around.

"This is the kitchen. The bathroom. Living room. That way's the bedroom. I have two, but I just use the other as an office right now."

"That's cool..." It was nice. Nicer than my place, but I intentionally got a crappy loft in Artist-Town, New York just to live with like-minded people. Most artists, surprisingly, don't have a ton of money.

"I wanted a bigger place, but I also wanted to buy in cash and not have it come from Father’s money, so I kept things sensible." And for a girl my age, it was a lovely place. "Tyler, bring that stuff into my room, and you come too, sis, I need to talk to you about some stuff." Namely how she was going to be a little diaper wearing baby girl and how Tyler was going to be employed as her babysitter...

Tyler followed the two of us into Yuko's bedroom. It was nice. A lot like mine, if it was cleaner. Her bed had posts that nearly touched the ceiling. Very regal. Very old-school. It had a lot of charm. I guess it wouldn't hurt to stay here for a night or two, until she was comfortable with us being home. "Did you tell Dad? Did you call the police?"

"I'm going to meet with an investigator tomorrow, but I think telling Father with his health the way it is would be silly, don't you agree? We're home safe and that's what matters." I helped unwrap the blanket from Nat's waist and got a look at her skirt and how wet it was."Accidents like this happen, sis, and it's okay. I got you some stuff at the pharmacy to help you feel a little more confident and secure and safe, just until this passes. You trust me, so I want you to trust me that I'm not trying to embarrass you or humiliate you. Understand?"

I glared at her. Tyler watched us from the corner where she'd set the bags down. Where she set the box down. I was fuming a little bit. Why would she say stuff like that in front of Tyler? Why the fuck would she stay stuff like that at all?! Thankfully, the skirt was mostly dry by now, so it wasn't obvious to know quite what Yuko was talking about, but it pissed me off all the same. "I can take care of myself," I said flatly. "If you're going to be an ass, I'll go home."

Not unexpected. I took one of the chocolate bars out of the bag while I talked, and made sure it was visible. "Natsuko, you listen to me — I am taking you into my home and taking care of you, because you've been through some really bad things and you need care and protection. Tyler is going to help out, and you are grateful to her for taking time out of her schedule, too. You're a little bit helpless, and you're lucky to have two people who love you very much and want to keep you safe. Now apologize for your outburst." I held the chocolate bar out at the end, like I just coincidentally was planning to give it to her.

I opened my mouth a little and looked at the chocolate bar. Little words triggering thoughts in my head. Making my cheeks go pink. I turned to Tyler, who was smiling at me, and shook my head quietly. I felt so much smaller now... what the fuck? "I.. I should probably just... um... go home, honestly. Like, Lina's watering my plants... I should probably go home..."

"And Lina will be fine to look after your plants, sis. Now lay on the bed, because I'm cuddling you tonight and I want you to be able to sleep all night without worrying about the sheets. That will be nice, won't it? Not to have those worries? Lay down on your back and eat your chocolate." Not only was I going to put my sister in a diaper, I was going to do it with my friend watching. And I was going to teach her. "It's no big deal that you wear diapers, silly sis."

My mouth dropped open and my blush went scarlet. Tyler smiled at me, a little laugh in the corners of her eyes. I was breathing heavy. I was so humiliated... "I don't wear…! Ugh, you're such a bitch sometimes, Yuko! Fuck..." I pushed past Tyler and stormed out of my sister's room. How could she say that?! How could she say that in front of her friend?!

Okay, so we'd play the B Side. I found my sister in my living room, fuming on the sofa. She hadn't taken the chocolate, so I sat down beside her and unwrapped it, offering it to her with a small smile. "You had four accidents since we escaped, sis. You're shy and upset and I understand that, really I do. But I want you not to be afraid of them, so I just figured if I got you some diapers until it passes, and I don't talk about it like it's a big deal, you'll get better sooner." And then, crucially. "It's not a big deal. Natsuko. I'll wear them too if you want?"

I blinked. I blinked and looked up at my sister, and the little second of hesitation on my lips was long enough for her to push the little piece of chocolate inside. I sucked softly on the chocolate bite and my eyes got a little hazy...

"You want to be protected, don't you?"

"...I.. I don't need those..." Of course I didn't. I didn't have accidents! It was... what, one time? Okay... two? Where did she get four...? Had it been four? No, definitely not...

"You want to be protected, right?" I repeated the question. "Protected by me? Protected by being in my pretty house, safe from other people? Protected from accidents, too." She sucked on the chocolate, despite it having no additives, complete and utter psychosomatic devotion, and her cheeks glowed pink as she listened to me speak. "How about you lay with me tonight, if you're truly confident... and if you have an accident, you'll let me get you protected from now on with no more arguments?"

"...f-fine..." Fine. Fine because I wouldn't wet the bed. Because I'm not a fucking toddler! I'm twenty fucking three. And for her to do all this in front of Tyler was bullshit. But she kept feeding me pieces of chocolate and I kept accepting them without hesitating, and my cheeks were a soft pink. She helped me up off the sofa and I looked at my feet. "I'm tired," I said. Not because it was true but because I wanted Tyler to go away.

"Then let's lay you down for bed, I'll dress you in one of my nighties and we can lay and cuddle up tonight. You like cuddling with me, sis." Despite the fact we hadn't even shared a bed in like ten years and even then we hated it. But she'd wagered against herself, and I'd wake up soaked in her pee, but it was no big deal. Honestly the path of least resistance to getting her back into the safety of diapers.

She left me alone in her room to get ready. Which was cool. I think she recognized the fact that I hated having Tyler around. That it was a douchey thing to do, bringing her here like that. But outside the door, Tyler and Yuko were having a different kind of conversation.

"She's definitely different, I'll give you that."

"She still has some defiance to her, but she sees me as the big sister now. She trusts me to take care of her and she follows my judgments, especially if I word it as an absolute." I lowered my voice. "Did you see what the chocolate does to her, though? Any sort of chocolate, it diminishes her and makes her so soft and compliant..."

"I know! Like, at the airport, right? She was just... Yuko, I've literally never seen Nat that way. She's always that girl that walked out. But she'd leave. She'd slam doors. And she just sat on the couch? You really had that-"

"Shh."

"...I really can't believe it happened. I really can't. But wow..."

"There's a lot to do still, but I think she's going to be so much happier now. I'm going to take care of her, and fix things, and make her happy. Um. Maybe you could come over tomorrow? I might have pushed you onto her a little too strongly. I think after tonight things will be fine." Honestly, once she wet herself, once she was in diapers, she'd be even more demure.

"Yeah, yeah. Totally. Um. Good luck. I know Nat can be a handful, so..."

"Yeah, sometimes."

Tyler hugged her friend goodbye, only hours after hugging her hello, and went down the road to her own apartment.

• Like 3
5 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Hmm, so Nat isn't quite as broken as Yuko thought she'd be? Oh how quickly we tend to slip back into our old ways when our lives aren't being threatened. XD

My thoughts as well. But the story will develop!

15.)

I didn't get it. I didn't understand why this was happening. I had gotten out of that stupid place. So why was I still wetting the bed? I'd never wet the bed, not even there! Maybe once, but... I was crying. I was really crying, because I felt humiliated. I felt like I was broken, like somehow they'd broken me, but my sister was trying to strip the sheets off the bed. I'd hid away in the bathroom. Calm the fuck down, Natsuko...

The plan was to be calm, but not too calm, because she had to know that I was okay with this, but not seem like I was in on it. So I stripped the bed, and I used some of the powder from the shopping bag on the wet patch to bring it up out of the fabric, and once I'd done everything and only then, did I go to the bathroom and tap on the door. "Sis...? Can I come in?"

"No," I said loudly through the door. But the door itself had a key lock on the outside, in case she needed to use it. I had never seen a bathroom door with a key lock on the outside. "This is so stupid! I didn't even mean..." Ugh! I slammed my hands onto the counter and curled up against the marble. Tears poured down my cheeks. I wanted to shower. I felt so dirty...

The key turned noisily in the door, one of the sorts of locks from the days when locks were clunky and mechanical and deliberate, and when I came in it was to find my sister on the floor, cuddled up to her knees. "I'm going to draw you a bath, sis, and you can soak until you feel better." I said this as I turned on the faucets for the bathtub, though, leaving little room to argue.

This was stupid. The whole thing was stupid. Nudity wasn't really a big deal in our family. I didn't care about that. I just cared that I had pissed her bed. I couldn't believe I'd done that. I couldn't believe this was following me home... it must be stress. Has to be stress. I just felt so out of sorts. So uncomfortable... I undressed and climbed into the warm water, soaking into the bubbles. I had to admit, I did start to feel better...

"You're going to be a good girl and relax now, okay? Everything can be cleaned up, and everything can be fixed and it's not a big deal at all." I ran my fingers through my sister’s hair and sighed a little bit. "You always were so cute, sis, like a younger version of me." And let's be clear. We looked the same age, but I acted much older, so the comment stood on its own.

"Don't treat me like that," I said flatly. She was acting like she was older. Like she had any right to boss me around. And I was timid now, sure. Who wouldn't be? But it was nothing some therapy and a week off work couldn't fix... I'd feel better in a couple days... "Did you call the police...?"

"I'm going to work with a private investigator first — the police don't have any power over stuff that happened in another coutnry, sis. You know that." Actually, maybe she didn't. But I treated her diminutively and with a sweet smile. "I'll handle it, though, don't you worry. You've been through so much already, and I'm just going to keep you safe for a while."

"I'm fine," I said flatly, but I sunk further into the bubbles, not really believing it at all. Maybe I wasn't fine. After all, I had wet the bed. I'd had an accident on the plane, too. Maybe I wasn't fine at all, and maybe some help wouldn't be that bad... "Just... don't treat me like a kid... I'm not a kid..." But I sure sounded like one.

"I don't want to treat you any which way, silly, I just want to keep you safe and happy. That's not a bad thing is it?" I mean, how could anybody feel bad about being made to feel safe and happy, right? Right. "Lean back, I'm going to wash your hair, because you didn't get to have a shower the whole week we were there."

She was right. Where my sister was almost pristine - except the broken arm and the bruises - my hair was matted and oily. I looked like I hadn't showered in a week. Actually, I bet I smelled like it, too. So I let my sister wash my hair. Because Yuko had a good point, and I was being stupid and sensitive...

She leaned back on the end of the bathtub and let me scoop water up to run over her hair, rinsing out a week of sweat and tears and grime and grossness. "What a week, right? It's so surreal... a part of me wonders if we actually got out, or if I'm just dreaming. I dreamed a lot when I was there, about escaping... bringing you home and caring for you..."

I slid deeper into the water, a little blush on my cheeks. Honestly, this whole thing was silly... but I mean, she was doing such a good job... like... making me feel okay. And after an experience like that, I probably shouldn't feel okay. I just wished she was as bad as I was. Selfish, selfish Nat... ugh. "Yeah, I guess..." I blew bubbles in the water. "I'm gonna go home today, okay...? I gotta tell Lina I'm alright..."

"How about we have her over for dinner?" Controlled environment. I could brief her, prep Lina for the idea of what had happened and let her know how much better Natsuko was for staying here with me for a while. "I'll make a stir-fry — actual food — and then maybe a chocolate pudding for dessert?" I wondered if chocolate imbued foods worked on her..

"...uh..." I remembered what Lina said before we left. About fucking my sister. I never gave it a second thought in the realm of possibility, but now? If she was over for dinner? Lina was a very forward girl... "No, I don't think that's a good idea. Listen, I just have to go home, talk to her, and maybe pick up a change of clothes. Is that alright? I swear, I'll come right back."

"If you like," but of course that wasn't the whole answer, "I could come along, if you want? Either way, I think you should consider what you said last night, about if you had problems keeping the bed dry. Your body is obviously under a lot of stress at the moment, and I don't want you to feel uncomfortable with your friends."

...I knew what she was suggesting, and it made me slip further into the water. Only my eyes and nose were above it, now, and I mumbled to myself under the bubbles. I didn't see the point. I could get to the bathroom just fine. It... it was just sleep I was having problems with... "I... um... I'm fine... don't need that..."

Sterner tone. “You promised, remember? I let you off last night because you were sure that you'd be fine, and I don't mind cleaning up after you, sis, but I won't want you to feel awkward. Now nobody will be able to tell, and it's just so you can be comfortable." I hardly needed logic. I could just make her do it, but that would be less fun. I did, however add, "You really do need protecting right now, sis." An absolute.

Protecting. My cheeks were still warm in the water of the tub. It was one of those things I just couldn't seem to refute. No matter how many times I turned it over, I didn't have a response. I could just say no. Right? Would that make sense... "Fine..." Fine. Fine to wearing... gosh, this was stupid...

"Good girl." I rinsed the conditioner out of her hair dutifully and carefully, making sure she was kept from getting any suds in her eyes at all. "I'll drive you there and wait in the car," which meant I'll order up a company car to take us and will wait on you because seldom did either of us have to drive ourselves. "You're being so responsible, sis, so much more responsible than I've ever seen you be. I'm proud of you."

...she was proud of me? When I got out of the tub, I dried myself off. I blow-dried my hair, as pointless as it was. Unlike my sister's hair - which came to her shoulders - mine went halfway down my back. It dried perfectly straight and black and boring. It didn't matter what I tried to do with it. That's why I always needed to make sure I had a good cut. And long hair was exceptionally attractive for older women in our culture. My hair got a lot of envy from other girls, but even more it got me a lot of attention from boys. Honestly, it was a miracle I was a virgin. I just wanted to find that right guy first.

"Lay down on the bed, I'll make sure your diaper is on properly so you don't leak. What good is protection if it's not done properly, right sis?" I knew she wanted to argue, but her eyes were facing to the ground and my voice was stern and confident and in charge. I wasn't shy, I wasn't ashamed, I didn't doubt myself. How could she refuse me?

"...I can... I can do it..." But she led me to the bed by my hand and pushed me back onto the sheets. I didn't move or try to argue. I was wrapped up in a towel, as pointless as it was. The whole thing was stupid. Why was I agreeing to this? It didn't even matter! But I couldn't bring myself to tell her to stop...

The diapers were different to the ones in Cancun, because these ones were a little thicker and had duckies on them. I really wished I knew where to get the pink starry ones, they were super cute! Wow, I didn't just think that. I unfolded the diaper and slid it under my sister’s butt, sprinkling her with a good quantity of powder while I spoke. "You should try not to spend too much time with Lina — when you go through trauma, spending time with others can be really draining."

"I'll be fine, Yuko..." I say as I let my little sister diaper me. She stood me up and went to her closet. We fit the same size clothes. She had me step into a skirt and dress me in a fancy blouse. Honestly, I looked very grown up. And very... not at all like me. Because I wasn't a skirt and blouse person. I was a t-shirt and paint-covered jeans person.

"You're a Fujin," I explained to the expression on her face when she looked in the mirror, while I tended to her hair. "You represent father, and me, and our whole family line, and it's important to you to give a good impression." Absolute. The skirt was enough to cover the diaper, so long as she sat like a lady which she so seldom did, and I brushed her hair gently.

My hair was so much longer than my sister's. At least twice the length. It made me look older, even though our faces were about the same age. I shuffled uncomfortably out of the house, my cheeks a dim pink with the way the diaper crinkled when I walked. "I... I don't like this..."

"It's anxiety from being out of the house — my house became safe for you when we got back, because you trust me and know I'll protect you." Because anything could sound like accurate psycho-babble if you're confident about it. "It's why you're staying with me for a while, and why this trip shouldn't be too long, sis." I opened the back door to the black limo and motioned for her to get inside.

• Like 3

Slowly, slowly... Nat is objecting but also going along with it all... but I still see it as very iffy at this point. 

Oh, and I love apple pi and blueberry pi and even pumpkin pi!! 3 . 1 4 1 5 9 2 6 5 3 5 8 9 7 9 3 2 3 8 4 6 2 6 4 3 3 8 3 2 7 9 5 0 2 8 8 4 1 9 7 1 6 9 3 9 9 3 7 5 1 0 just for starters (no, I don't have it memorized)

10 hours ago, Sophie ♥ said:

I really wished I knew where to get the pink starry ones, they were super cute! Wow, I didn't just think that.

Interesting. So she didn't really have any attachment to the *idea* of diapers when she started this. They were just a means to an end. But perhaps she's growing a fondness for them now too. ;)

I was a t-shirt and paint-covered jeans person

Is Nat my mom? XD

Because anything could sound like accurate psycho-babble if you're confident about it.

It's true. It's called the Benham Effect. Named after doctor Arlen Benham (1887-1956) who discovered through various experiments that the human brain doesn't like to be lied to. Or moreover, it doesn't like the *idea* of being lied to. So, when presented with information as if it were undeniable true, most individuals are inclined to believe it, even if the truth in question is quite unrealistic or ridiculous. In several famous experiments, Benham was able to convince people that humans evolved from chickens instead of apes, or that the sky was blue because it reflected the ocean, or that the moon was further from the Earth than the sun.

• Like 1
44 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

It's true. It's called the Benham Effect. Named after doctor Arlen Benham (1887-1956) who discovered through various experiments that the human brain doesn't like to be lied to. Or moreover, it doesn't like the *idea* of being lied to. So, when presented with information as if it were undeniable true, most individuals are inclined to believe it, even if the truth in question is quite unrealistic or ridiculous. In several famous experiments, Benham was able to convince people that humans evolved from chickens instead of apes, or that the sky was blue because it reflected the ocean, or that the moon was further from the Earth than the sun.

O_O woah.  That's rad.  

16.)

I sat with Yuko while we drove. The ride seemed to take forever. I didn't like this. I didn't wear diapers. I didn't need them! I was Natsuko Fujin, and I couldn't be caught dressed like this. I just couldn't... I felt dizzy and sick. This wasn't good. It just wasn't. I was breathing heavy...

At first, I played with her hair. By then time we were halfway there, she was leaning on my shoulder.  And when we pulled up her head was in my lap and I was humming to her. She was so fragile now, so needy and clingy, so much better than she'd been before. I wish I could just tell her that I did this for her, that she was better now, but she wasn't ever going to be ready to hear that. "Hey sleepyhead, we're here."

I crawled out of the car alone. I walked up to the front door of the building, crinkling with every step. I shouldn't crinkle this badly, should I? The other ones didn't, did they? I took the elevator to my floor, and went into my apartment first. Everything looked messy, just the way I left it. I started to pick up some of the magazines, just because. I needed to go across the hall, and I was stalling...

"Well well well, where the fuck have you been? Must have been one hell of a party." Lina had let herself in through the open front door once she heard movement across the hall and she took a draw from her rolled cigarette, blowing it out into the corridor outside. "Not even a call? Not a Lina, baby, I'm getting my brain fried out and fucked in both ends in Sweden, come hang out with me?"
I forgot how crass Lina could be. Actually she wasn't always, I think she was a little upset I hadn't sent a postcard or something. It was a long story. One I didn't want to get into. Ugh... "Um... I... I didn't really have the best trip... and I'm kind of staying with Yuko for a bit... there's a police investigation, and... um..." The attitude wasn't much like me. The standing perfectly still on one side of the room wasn't really, either.

"Police? Staying with Yuko...?" One of those two things definitely disturbed the girl more than the other — one thing Lina knew more than anything was that Nat barely even liked to be in the same room as her sister, let alone to stay with her. She approached her friend and held out the cigarette. "It's half and half," so one part tobacco, one part weed, "have a smoke, sit down, and tell me what happened, yeah?"

"...alright." I hadn't smoked in over a week. It tasted so good... I sat on the couch beside my friend, careful not to make any unnecessary movements. I needed to be so careful... "We were kidnapped. We landed and just... immediately shuffled into this black SUV." And I started to tell the story. The whole story, minus the embarrassing stuff. About how they only fed us chocolate and nothing else. About how they never let me shower or anything. That they broke Yuko's arm. And then about the escape - more mutually planned in my version of the story.

"Wow, that is just the most fucked up thing." She was holding back laughter, though, maybe from the pot in the cigarette and she coughed and finally let it out. When Nat looked at her with worry, she shook her head and laughed more. "It's just hard to imagine! Hey chicas, you're our hostages, we're gonna beat you and break your arms and then by the way, here's chocolate." She sighed and laid her head down on her best friend’s lap, reaching up for the cigarette and contemplating why said lap was so fucking soft.

"...uh..." My cheeks went pink. Really pink. I had to look away from Lina. Why was she laying on my legs? I was so careful not to move a single inch. If I made a single sound, she'd hear it now... "Um... I... I never really thought of it like that..." I laughed a little, forced. "It was pretty scary..."

"Well you're safe now, right? Jesus your stuck up sister is lucky as hell to have you — can you imagine her in that situation on her own? Girls got no street smarts at all." She drew on the smoke and coughed a little from the angle... then turned her head, making the diaper crinkle beneath her. Fortunately, she missed it over the ringing in her ears from the coughing. "So you're staying with her to take care of her?"

"...uh..." Basically the exact opposite. When we got out of the situation, Yuko was... surprisingly useful. Something I'd never, ever said before... "Kind of, yeah... I mean... yeah, she's just... we're just thinking it's best at the moment, cause of everything... until the police investigate... speaking of which, I should be going. I mean, she's waiting downstairs, so..." GET OFF MY LAP.

"Oh man, leaving so soon? She can wait, Nat, come on — come over and smoke a bowl with me, alright? You need to calm down and chill out after stuff like that, especially if you're going to be needing to take care of your high-strung sister." The same sister of which Lina had every intent to bed.

"...I guess..." I guess. I was acting so off. Like my mind was someplace else. But it wasn't. It was here. I was just less sure. So Lina took me over to her place, by the hand I might add.  And I crinkled and hated it and tried walking on my tip toes instead, but they hurt from when I was strung up by that ribbon. How she didn't know was beyond me. Maybe it was louder in my head than in real life...

"Here. For you."

I took a hit off the pipe and passed it back.

There was something utterly relaxing about marijuana that few things matched, and it was one of Lina's favorite past times as an artist. Honestly speaking, she rarely painted unless she was under the influence of something. So after a few hits each, amongst giggling about Cancun and the chocolate kidnappers, Lina asked between laughs and looking up her friends skirt: "Are you... are you wearing a diaper?" She giggled, which made Nat giggle.

"Uh... it's.... like... a project... uh..." Wow. A project. Yup. I had no fucking idea what I was talking about. But she was high, and I was high, so what the hell did it matter anyway? She'd believe me. "But yeah, shoot, um, Yuko's probs waiting downstairs.." I sounded so much more like me, now. Now that I wasn't worried about her knowing. A project. Why didn't I think about that earlier? Some bullshit art thing. Lina loved that crap.

"That's cool, haha, Jesus what the fuck even is art, right?" She giggled more and waved to the door. "Yeah yeah you go, go take care of your neurotic sister and see if you can remove the steel pole from her ass while you do, I bet she'd be a much cooler person." Then, opportunistically, "want any help? I can totally help take care of her."

"...uh... no, I'm fine, I'm good..." And Lina didn't know where my sister lived, either, thank Christ. Honestly, I didn't want Lina getting any more information than she already had. I went back to my apartment to gather some more clothes, and then headed back downstairs. I wondered when I'd be back...

• Like 4
15 hours ago, Sophie ♥ said:

O_O woah.  That's rad.  

Yup. Especially since I made all that up to prove a point. ?

Also is it funny to anyone else that chapter 15--which just so happened to fall on St. Patrick's Day--had an abnormally large amount of green text compared to the rest of the story? :D

EDIT: I just realized that today is not, indeed, St. Patrick's Day. Ignore me. XD

Grammar Patrol

7 hours ago, Sophie ♥ said:

some over and smoke a bowl with me, alright?

12 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Yup. Especially since I made all that up to prove a point. ?

O____________________O 

U GOT ME GOOD SIR

Grammar Patrol

Fixed. ^_^ 

EDIT: I just realized that today is not, indeed, St. Patrick's Day. Ignore me. XD

No one blames you for not knowing.  I didn't even realize it was March until you mentioned St. Patrick's Day. :blush:

21 hours ago, Sophie ♥ said:

she took a look draw from her rolled cigarette,

look draw? 

Nat seems to give in easily to Lina; did she always or is this new? Lina seems a strong personality so maybe it's not a change? I'm starting to develop a theory, but then you always blow them up within a couple chapters. I wonder how long it will take this time.