LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Under New Management (Complete)

54.)

"What the hell do you think you are doing?" Lina had let Tyler out of the crib, the tape on the radio turned off. But Tyler was still dizzy and uncomfortable, her clothes wet with Yuko's pee. Much the same, Yuko was still wearing her pissy jeans. It was no surprise that Nat hadn't noticed, though.

"Uh... I got tired, and... and Yuko said I should just lay down for a bit while she got changed." Tyler rubbed her eyes, confused, and looked up at Lina, still trying to put two and two together. "Where's Yuko? Is she showering?" Wait... "Oh. Oh! Oh she's going to... she's going to hurt Natsuko, we have to... we have to stop her!"

The door opened and closed, Yuko standing in the doorway. The two of them stood by the crib, looking up at her. Or down, since Yuko was so much smaller. Had Tyler really let her out of the crib? Was Tyler really that stupid?!

"I told you to wait in my room," Yuko said sternly.

Lina shook her head. "I wanted to make sure Tyler was okay. And it's a good thing I did."

"She's fine, servant girl. She was taking a rest, she's been under a lot of stress lately. And I promise you, peasant, that you'll be under much more than that..." I had taken a liking to sitting on the girl’s face, and making her work between my legs. This time, she could eat out my ass, I decided. She was going to be that dirty kind of slut. "Tyler, go and change Natsuko. Don't disappoint me again. I need to take care of this piece of human trash."

Lina looked at Tyler in a panic, and Tyler looked back nervously. Yuko had locked her in that crib. She'd done it on purpose. Would she have come back? Probably not. Lina saved her. But if Tyler didn't take care of Nat... she needed to stay on good terms.

"Okay…”

"Tyler!"

"Sorry, I just... I need to make sure she's okay..."

"Good girl, Tyler. See? I knew your heart was in the right place. Sit her on your lap, and bounce her. We need to make sure she's not going to have any doubts about her status when we take her to Father." I turned to Lina, and put my hand tenderly on her cheek with a sickly smile.

"As for you..." My hand pulled back, and I struck her cheek as hard as could be, hard enough to knock her to the floor. "You are in for a world of hurt, you piece of peasant trash."

Tyler did not envy Lina. She knew she should have stayed, but she couldn't. She needed to take care of Natsuko. And when all this was over, everyone would be better off... they would be. She was sure of it. So she gathered up the diaper and wipes and hurried out of the room, closing the door behind her.

My hand knotted in Lina’s, once the door was closed, and I lifted her up — not to her feet, but her knees — and then dragged her over to the crib while I spoke. "Success is given, not earned, peasant. You'll never be one of us, never be successful, never leave a legacy behind, never form a dynasty." I forced her face into the stale, damp bedsheets, and held it there. "You're even less than the waste I leave behind on the bedsheets."

Lina struggled against the girl's grip, against her hair, and felt tears in her eyes. If she could get Yuko back in the crib, if she could turn a new tape on... she could end this. She could make Yuko even littler than Nat...

"You belong beneath me, Lina, you belong beneath my baby sister — maybe I should fix you, too? Make you less than her, less than a little baby who shits herself and doesn't see whats wrong with that. A doll. Or a pet. Would you like to be my baby sister’s kitten, hmm? Train you to use the litter box and walk on all fours?"

"Y-you're crazy..." Lina tried to get up, but for Yuko's size, she was surprisingly strong. She held Lina's face to the wet bedsheets and Lina whimpered into the cold dampness. She hated this. She shouldn't have come here... what was she thinking? "Please stop, please... I just want to be friends... please..."

"You think you can be my friend, peasant? You fucked everything up. You took my sister away, and you forced me to have to do what I did most recently, you forced me to make her into this. She still had parts of her, Lina, but because of you, she doesn't anymore. She's just a dimwitted child." I tugged on her hair to pull her up onto the bed, laying her on her back, and then I climbed up and straddled her chest.

Lina struggled on the mattress, arching her back in discomfort against the wet sheets, kicking her feet wildly and working to push the girl off her entirely. But Yuko was deceptively strong - she pinned Lina down to the sheets with relative ease. Lina cowered beneath her, whimpering. "Please... please stop... please, I'm sorry... I'm just looking out for Nat..."

"You didn't come back here for her, you dirty little peasant, you came here because it's in your blood to serve me. You came here wanting my forgiveness for your behavior." Lina was laying in the damp sheets, and I was damp above her, and things were about to get a lot worse. "Admit it. Admit that you're just a selfish, horny, wicked little thing!"

"I'm not! I'm here for Natsuko!" Admittedly, Lina had ulterior motives. When she'd come here, she'd expected this. She'd expected needing to please Yuko, and she was almost even... excited for it. But it was for Nat. Right? Of course it was...

"Clearly your mouth isn't worth allowing to speak, peasant, because you only abuse that privilege." I turned around, one leg over the other, and resumed pinning her now, only with my behind facing up her body. And I hooked fingers into the damp pants and soaked panties, and pulled them down as much as I could. Lina was about to learn to eat ass.

Lina didn't understand at first - the confusion all over her face - but Yuko's knees pinned her arms to her body. When she backed up, pushing her ass down on Lina's face, she started to understand. This was what was going to happen. She wasn't given the opportunity to pleasure Yuko properly...
"To a peasant like you, every bit of my body is to be worshipped. Every bit of my body is worth more than you, is to be praised by you, adored by you. You'll learn to please my ass and be honored, and my feet and feel treasured. You are so lucky right now, peasant, just to be in my presence." Gosh this was intoxicating. I needed this so bad.

The girl kissed Yuko's ass, as instructed, if only to get her off her! She licked at the hole in her backside, whimpering from the dampness of the sheets soaking into her jeans. This was humiliating. This was horrible. As bad as Nat, for sure, maybe worse! Probably not worse, but still... Lina wasn't handling it well.

"You're not going to prove worthless at this, are you peasant girl? You can't even handle such a lowly task, the kind of thing a dog could handle, hmm? You're not showing your enthusiasm, you're not showing you want this. Maybe I should offer this gift to someone else, someone who deserves it. Someone worthy, like Kana. Hmm? Maybe Kana? I bet she could handle this." I'd never even met Kana, but my words didn't seem like it.

"N-no, I..." Gosh, Lina's cheeks were red. She shook her head and dove deeper into the girl's behind, licking and trembling. She didn't want this to get any worse for anybody. Lina was inherently a selfish person - everyone knew it - but Yuko was a force to be reckoned with. She didn't want Kana getting hurt. Or maybe she didn't want to share Yuko...

"Oh, servant girl, you do know how to serve. People of your poorer breeding just need things put them in a simpler manner, made more understandable. You make me cum from eating my ass, or you never get to lick my treasure ever again." The idea of me going down on her wasn't even brought the table now. And you know, this felt pretty good!

...she had to be kidding. No one could get aroused by this. It was a ploy, something to shame Lina. Lina had put things in her own ass before, sure, but it never felt arousing enough to get off. She needed her hands. She needed Yuko's pussy... but she was still pinned to the wet mattress, the dampness seeping through her panties to her ass. So she licked and kissed and pushed her tongue into the girl. It was all she could think to do...

Let's be real here, for a moment —degrading this girl to this extreme was really fucking hot to me. There. I said it. I'm not going to lie. And she was going to get my arousal running down onto her chin from this angle, she'd know that she was doing well. "You dirty little peasant girl, filthy little ass-eating commoner, this is a gift for you, isn't it? My ass tastes better than anything you've ever eaten before, like candy to your uncultured palette!”

Lina wasn't poor. She wasn't a peasant. And she sure as fuck had never been talked to like this. It was something that caught her very off guard the first time it was done, and by now, she was dizzy with the sentiments. She wasn't... but she didn't argue. She wouldn't argue. She just kept licking and licking, the moisture dripping down her neck.

I let her keep going, I gave her a moan, a dignified little noise in my throat leading to something airy and whimpery, and then after a few moments I stood up. She was covered in pee from above and below, and her a sheen to her chin and neck, and a confused look on her face. "You failed to make me finish, you obviously didn't want to eat my wonderful ass enough, servant girl. Pathetic, really."

"I... of course... I mean, you..." Lina tried to stumble to her feet, a strangely needy look in her eyes, but Yuko pushed her right back into the crib, into the wet mattress. Yuko wasn't wearing her jeans anymore, and Lina's were almost soaked through from the bedsheets and the mattress protector. She was dizzy...

"No, you don't want to. You don't appreciate what I let you do do, you filthy little whore, you were given heaven and you didn't appreciate it, not one bit. Why should I give you access to my body? Hmm? You don't deserve it." I climbed back up onto her, bare loins against her tummy through her top, and leaned down with a smile.

Lina nearly hit her head on the crib bars, her bottom lip trembling. She could pin Yuko down. Probably. Teach her a lesson like she had with other girls. Right? But Lina was having trouble acting. Yuko scared her in a weird way. And Yuko, as it seemed, didn't seem interested in kissing her, either, though the two were close, though Yuko was straddling her lap. What was she doing...

"Pathetic..." I pushed the girl down to the bed with the force of my hips, and slapped her cheek when she tried to get up. "You don't even deserve adult pleasures, you should be in diapers like my sister, except with your dirty little holes filled with vibrating toys at all times. You're not innocent the way she is, you're a filthy, dirty little slut. Aren't you? I bet you'd even like that, soaking diapers with your arousal over and over, my little perpetually on-edge pet, never allowed to finish..."

Yuko's words were really getting to Lina. Mentions of Natsuko, mentions of never getting off, of the humiliation, the slapping, and Lina was starting to breathe heavily. Her psyche was breaking down, little tears in her eyes. She was falling apart beneath the girl, and she didn't know how to get out of it. She shouldn't have come here....

"All you have to do is admit you want it, peasant girl... admit that you want to be my little remote-controlled toy, at the whim of my impulses, your slutty little holes alive with vibration and sensation, a thick diaper between your legs, like Natsuko but not at all the same. Constantly blushing, constantly needy, rubbing up against pillows and the edges of doors..."

Lina shook her head, trembling in the crib, and Yuko let out a little sigh. Lina looked like she was on the edge of tears, and Yuko figured "on the edge" was the best way to keep her. So she got up, leaving her in the crib, and pulled up the side. Lina fumbled around, shaking her head, and tugged herself to the crib bars. The third person to be locked in here today. "W-wait..! Hey.. I'm sorry! Please don't leave me in here!"

"I think you need some time to consider your choices, servant girl. A little time to realize how good you have it." She was humiliated, and needy, and would touch herself the moment I left, I was sure of it. And she'd do so reeking of piss, and I liked that level of humiliation. No tapes, no need for modification. I'd leave her with her own shame that would raise into her body all upon its own.

"No no! Yuko! Stop it!" Lina kicked at the bars and shook her head. There was no way for her to get out? She didn't understand why this was happening... she was being good. She'd done everything right. But Yuko closed the door behind her, leaving Lina trapped in the crib.

-------------------------

Like, Comment, and check us out on Patreon^_^

• Like 1

It's almost like growing up in an oppressive family that devalues emotions, feelings, and expressions of love, and always positioned under your business-incompetent sister no matter how hard you try just because she's a few years older than you is bad for your mental health.

55.)

"Don't go in there. Don't let her out." My directions to Tyler were simple and clear, and I hoped that after all this, people would start listening to me when I gave instructions. It was pretty clear I wasn't to be messed with.Speaking of mess. "How is she enjoying her bath?" The childish sounds of Natsuko playing in the water were audible even from the living room.

"Yeah... she's... I mean, she's doing great..." Tyler looked at Yuko, then at the food she was preparing for breakfast. She felt a little sick, honestly, thinking about all this. She should have left Yuko in that crib. What was she thinking? She reached up and bit on her nails nervously. She never used to do that.

Tyler wasn't completely on board, not the way she needed to be, and it was troublesome. Her loyalties lay elsewhere, and those loyalties could be problematic... if it weren't so easy to control her using them. "After tonight, Natsuko is going to be put into your care properly. You're going to be given her phrase, and a resource budget to make a life with her. She definitely has feelings for you — she held on at the end of her hypnosis, begging for her feelings not to be taken away."

"...yeah?" Tyler looked at Yuko with a little hope and then down at her feet. She was really having trouble with all this. She knew Yuko needed to suffer for what she'd done, but suffering wasn't helping. Tyler just wanted Nat to be safe... "I'm sorry... what I did. I am. I feel so stupid. I just got scared..."

"I know you did, you just lost focus on things, Tyler." I put my hand on her cheek and smiled warmly, looking into her eyes with the kind of warmth associated with a mother’s love. "You got confused, you let things get out of hand, your fears ran away with you. But we're best friends, Tyler, of course I forgive you. I'll never not forgive you. I brought you on on this because I trust you." Not that I ever would anymore, but I could handle that in time.

“Thanks for understanding..." Tyler actually felt a lot better. A lot better. Like, things with Yuko might work out after all. And Ty knew Yuko was right about the company - it was best left in her hands. But all Yuko needed to do now was ask her sister for the company and she'd say yes. It would be no effort at all. So why hadn't she?

"We're going to Father’s, tonight. Natsuko and I, and you." Tyler had never met our father, but few had — these past two years he could't even leave the house. But this was something of a special opportunity. Father would be there, and his estate lawyer, and we were going to meet with him to finalize his final wishes. And he would see Natsuko, see what she'd become, and I'd look sad and try to explain. The trauma. He'd offer me the company, and I'd refuse, and then make him beg me to take care of it. Foolish man.

“Alright… the sooner, the better." Tyler just wanted Nat back to normal. She wanted the girl who climbed into bed with her a couple nights ago. "I'll get her dressed for the occasion, and we'll have lunch together."

///

I liked baths. They were my favorite thing. Oh, except my diapers. I liked those way more. I was dressed in the cutest little flouncy jumper in the whole world, too, and Yuko said we were gonna go see dad! That sounded so nice. I hoped he was doing okay.

The three of us sat in the back of the limousine, Tyler next to me and Natsuko on the back seat — she was on her knees, leaning up and peering out the back window in wide-eyed wonder. This was it. This was going to be everything that we'd worked towards: the company, our future, everything. And if Tyler played her part well here, maybe I wouldn't even need to retire her. Maybe she could stay. "Now, sissy, you know that Dada is quite sick, remember?"

"Uh huh..." I knew he was sick. I knew he probably wouldn't live very long. That made me really sad, though. I looked down at my dress and sucked on my thumb instinctively. Ty was biting her nails, which was new, but Yuko kept her hands tightly in her lap. Maybe that one particular tape just didn't stick. Or maybe Yuko wasn't anxious about this at all.

"He's going to be in bed, but we're going to get to sit with him and he just wants to talk about some grown-up stuff, that's all. Mostly, sissy, he just wants to see you and how cute you are because that's always made him very happy."

"And what about me, Yuko?"

"You're going to come up, too, Ty — after all, you are Nat's caretaker. And she's always needed a caretaker, always. Right, sissy?"

"Uh huh!" I smiled up at my sister, trying not to think about my dad and the fact he probably wouldn't live a whole lot longer. I probably should have gotten to know him better, but he was always so busy with work. We pulled up into the driveway and I crawled out of the back seat, looking up at the mansion. Tyler had been here many times - it was just the way things were. She was our friend growing up. I held her hand in a platonic, infantile way.

"Hello, Reneaux," The head of the house staff greeted us at the door — an older man with thinning hair and impeccable dress-sense in his uniforms.

"Lady Fujin, how lovely to see you. Both of you. And Miss Tyler, too. Mr. Fujin is quite weak today, but he is in good spirits and eager to see you both."

"Thank you, Reneaux. Tyler will be coming upstairs with us, please make preparations."

I followed my sister up the stairs. "I forgot how big this place is." I didn't like that. It always felt lonely at home. That's probably why I lived where I lived. Well, until I moved in with Yuko, anyway. Now I always had Tyler anyway, so it didn't matter.

"It's going to be where we live, when Father passes away. That's always been the plan. We'd need to redecorate a little, though — you'd need a bedroom with pretty colors and lots of toys, and a proper changing table. Would you like that?" I spoke so brazenly in front of Reneaux, but if he had anything negative to say about all this, he wasn't letting on. Father's room was on the third floor, taking up much of the eastern wing. He was quite opulent in his later years.

"Uh huh!" Tyler smiled nervously at me and led me up the stairs by the hand. By the time we were on the third floor, I was a little out of breath. I guess that's what I get for eating nothing but chocolate all the time. I followed my sister to the back bedroom and sucked on my thumb. I was a little nervous...

"Hello, Father."

Our father was lying on a large bed, atop a large platform the way that I had mine — we were alike in many ways. He was propped up on pillows, and sitting, his face stern and resolute as always. Stubborn old man.

"Have you had chance to read my letters of what happened on our most recent trip?" I'd told him of the attempt to extort the family, that things had left his prized elder daughter quite broken, but nothing beyond that. "Give Father a hug, Natsuko. Be gentle now."

I smiled at my dad and hugged him gently, a nervous look on my face. Without thinking, my thumb went back in my mouth. I didn't even notice. Dad looked at me strangely, and then at Tyler. He didn't look well. And wasn't this one of his good days? I was a little surprised...

"Please leave. Fuyuko. Tyler. I would like to speak with my daughter."

It was... unexpected. I needed to be here, to lead Natsuko, to ensure she made the right choices. Kicking me out was... I balled up a hand behind my back, and forced a smile just as tightly. "Father, are you sure tha-"

"Fuyuko. Do not make me repeat myself in my final days."

"Of course Father, I apologize, I meant no disrespect." Ugh.

My sister and Ty both left me alone. It had been a long time since I was around anyone without either one or the other. Actually it wasn't, but it felt like a long time... I shuffled nervously, looking at my feet, sucking harder on my thumb... what was I supposed to say? Was I in trouble...?

• Like 4

Well, she certainly didn't see that coming! Who'd have thought that a man who had put together a business empire and had been so successful might actually have a mind of his own? That maybe he was still perceptive enough to know his own children?

Did Yuko screw up telling her father about what happened in Mexico?  Considering how she thinks her family is so much better than the "peasants" around her did she not think that her father might independently investigate such a brazen attack on his family, just like she would, if for no other reason than to punish the perpetrators and teach them not to screw with the Fujins?  He probably found out what happened and has come up with a great way to teach Yuko a lesson.

Yuko: I'm looking forward to seeing your strategy play out.

Yuko's Dad: Yuko?

Yuko: Yes?

Yuko's Dad: Close the door on your way out.

Yuko: O_O

Natsuko: O_O

Audience: O_O

56.)

"Natsuko." He raised one arm, weak and listless, and waved her closer, before coughing some. "Please, sit. How are you doing today?" In 23 years of life, the man had never asked something so humble, never with actual concern in his voice. He was, despite his stern demeanor, actually rather tender. It didn't suit him.

"I'm okay..." I was still nervous, but I had to take my thumb out of my mouth to talk. "Worried about you, I think... I mean, you don't look great, Father..." There was sadness in my eyes. Nervousness, too, but sadness. Because I understood what it felt like to feel like you were losing yourself.

"Fuyuko tells me of some trouble on your most recent trip. She also tells me that you both stayed strong, and fought your way free, like true Fujins. You both make me very proud, Natsuko." Still no smile, but his words were as genuine as the coughing fit that followed. He reached one hand up for the oxygen mask suspended over his bed and brought it to his mouth and nose.

“Yeah... um, it was scary, but... but we made it through, right? And it's over now. You really shouldn't concern yourself with that..." Even so, I wondered if they made demands toward my father. If he'd paid them. Probably not, since we escaped. And it wasn't really like my father to give into threats.

"You were always the free one, Natsuko. The bold challenger, facing against the norm. Fuyuko followed in my footsteps, safe and rigorous and conventional. I wonder what the future holds for those of my mindset, of Fuyuko's. The world is changing, the artist usurps the businessman." He sounded... contemplative.

"I've been working on new paintings..." He never really cared about stuff like that. Mom loved to see my paintings years ago. Now I liked to think she still loved when I would paint. "Silly things, I use my fingers to make these lines in the paint... push colors together... it's so new. Exciting and new. You know?" I wished he'd just be okay...

"You would... prefer to paint, perhaps? To not take upon your shoulders the burden of responsibility? I've wondered, often..." Here, now, however, his daughter had receded into fear of responsibility. She'd regressed into the sort of girl she might have been, had she been an ordinary child. "I regret not appreciating your talents more, Natsuko, when the chance was abundant."

"I don't understand, Father..." I wanted to call him Dad like Tyler called her dad, but my dad's name wasn't Dad: it was Father. That was just how it was. I was just curious what it would sound like if I said it. Weird thoughts for a weird moment in my life, I supposed.

"I have no lack of faith in your sister, Natsuko. I know that she would lead the company for many decades, as I have. Under her guidance, it would prosper. But without your imagination, I fear one day it will cease to change as the world does. I fear that I am at a loss now, in my final hours." It was the first time that he'd mentioned not leaving the company to Natsuko, but honestly in her current state it did make sense that he'd been considering it.

"Oh..." I put my thumb back in my mouth, looking down at my feet. I swallowed hard, my eyes welling up with tears. He wanted to leave the company to Yuko…? I mean, I guess I understood. And I probably wasn't able to run it, not like I was now. I couldn't even keep my diapers clean. Of course... duh, Yuko should get it... "She's great, father. She is. And she'll definitely not let you down... so please don't feel concern."

"But I do feel concern, my daughter. I do and it pains me so." He coughed again, into his oxygen mask. "You embraced me, moments ago... it was the first time in your life that you ever have. Either of you. And I wonder if perhaps this experience... is not so bad for you. Your imagination is still there, but you're no longer afraid to do as your heart dictates." Child-like optimism.

"I'm not sure I understand, Father..." And by not sure I understood, what I meant was, I had on idea what he was talking about at all. No longer afraid? What my heart dictates? What was he even talking about? And why was he concerned? Yuko would lead the company so well... if he was worried about upsetting me...? Well that didn't sound much like him.

"Would you... be your sister’s imagination, Natsuko? Would you help her to be bold, as you've learned to be?" Though his words weren't the most coherent - the man was on a myriad of pain medications and countless other drugs - and sitting up in and of itself was a struggle. "She is fierce, and ruthless and everything a business needs of its leader, but she lacks the capacity for growth..."

"I can try? I'm not sure what you're really asking of me, Father, but I promise to try to be her... um... imagination..." Maybe the pain meds were a bit much for him. Maybe this was a mistake, coming here. It was starting to make me sad. "Do you want me to get Yuko, or..." He shook his head, taking my hand in his. That was new...

"Lay with me, Natsuko. For a moment. And please try to find it in your heart to forgive me for being a poor father." Mr. Fujin rarely spoke with any emotion, and yet now he was so candid and open. He also rarely ever admitted that he was wrong, not in the moment, not so openly. Death brings perspective to us all, though, and it seemed even a man halfway up the Fortune 500 list wasn't exempt from that.

"Of course, Father..." I curled in next to him on the bed, putting my head on his shoulder. The diaper crinkled underneath my dress, but I paid such little attention to it. I was so concerned about him, so worried. I didn't want him to die, and certainly not laying beside me. And he still had to talk to Yuko about the company, too! I felt sick... I put my thumb in my mouth again.

"Tell me, Natsuko... why do you suck your thumb? Why are you wearing incontinence pants?" These were questions that he wanted answers to, not to humiliate his daughter, but to assess her suitability. It wasn't like he hadn't lost pretty much all of his dignity himself already. "Is it something that happened to you, on your trip? Did they hurt you, my daughter?"

“Oh..." I hadn't realized I'd been sucking my thumb. I looked down at my thumb, at my father, and felt heat on my cheeks. Oh jeeze, what had I gotten myself into, now..? "They... kind of. I mean, they did. Made me wear these, and... it was... horrible. And since I got home, I've had trouble getting to the restroom..." I bit my lip, playing with my fingers. "Um, but I'm not ashamed by it. They're needed. So I don't mind one bit. And... my thumb just... makes me feel better when I'm worried. And I'm very worried about you, Father."

The man nodded his head slowly, making clear just how much effort it took for him to do something so simple, and then began to cough into his oxygen mask. "Your sister... has she been taking care of you, Natsuko? I worry for her... having a family one day. She's very much the same as me, and I was not fit for a family..."

"...Tyler helps. I mean, Tyler helps me with stuff when Yuko's at work. Which is a lot. Like, she's always working. I think she really tries to make you proud..." I was still embarrassed about the diapers, about the thumb sucking. Not because of them, exclusively - just because my dad had found out. Ugh, I shouldn't be stressing him right now.

"She always had eyes for you, Natsuko.” He laughed softly, strained, quiet and coarse, and it was another thing that the two daughters Fujin would know as a rarity — he was a very severe man. "I am glad to hear that she is taking care of you. Do you think that she cares for you, still?"

"...no, father. Not like that, if that's the question." I forced a smile. Thankfully, he wasn't looking at my face. I'm sure I would have given everything away. I put my arms around him and my forehead to his shoulder. No, I was sure Ty didn't feel like that anymore. Who could love a baby like me?  But that was fine. I guess I didn't feel like that anymore, either. It was better this way…

"Mm. Daughter, my strength wanes. Please let Reneaux know that I am ready for my next appointment. And tell your sister that I love you both very much, and I'm very proud to be your Father." It was a queer sensation for a person to know when death approached, but father Fujin was in no way under any illusions of him making it to morning. Better not to make a scene, better to slip away quiet and be respectfully mourned in passing and not in bedside hysterics. He had only one thing left to do — amend his estate wishes.

"Yes, Sir..." I hesitated, climbing up from the bed, and looked back at my father. "Uh... I love you, dad..." The first time I'd said that word, and the first time in twenty years I'd said it all together. It made my chest hurt, but my stomach warm. "I love you so much... even if you were always busy, you're my father..." I leaned down and kissed his cheek. He was so cold.

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

Sorry I haven't been commenting. Been busy the past couple days and now I come back to 3 chapters to get through. 

On 5/3/2020 at 7:17 PM, Sophie ♥ said:

54.)

Wow. That was umm... Yeah. O_O

"You don't even deserve adult pleasures, you should be in diapers like my sister, except with your dirty little holes filled with vibrating toys at all times. You're not innocent the way she is, you're a filthy, dirty little slut. Aren't you? I bet you'd even like that, soaking diapers with your arousal over and over, my little perpetually on-edge pet, never allowed to finish..."

*tugs collar* I uhhhhhhhh... 

All you have to do is admit you want it, peasant girl... admit that you want to be my little remote-controlled toy, at the whim of my impulses, your slutty little holes alive with vibration and sensation, a thick diaper between your legs, like Natsuko but not at all the same. Constantly blushing, constantly needy, rubbing up against pillows and the edges of doors..."

?... I'll be right back... I have a umm... Thing. To do. Yeah. 

9 hours ago, Sophie ♥ said:

He had only one thing left to do — amend his estate wishes.

Is this going to be a surprise???

21 hours ago, Sophie ♥ said:

56.)

Awwwww that was so heartwarming. A far cry from what we're used to with this story. ?

Grammar Patrol

21 hours ago, Sophie ♥ said:

I couldn't even keep my diapers cleaned.

57.)

"Is Father ready for me now?" There was so much I needed to do, so many plans to make, and things to tend to, and he was going to be dead soon and if he didn't get his shit together, I'd never get the company and we'd be fucked. It was stupid. Really stupid. What a waste of time. "Sissy, focus," I clicked my fingers at her, but she walked past me and approached Reneaux instead.

"Um... he said something about a next appointment..." I didn't know who he meant. If it was Yuko, or somebody else, or if there was somebody I didn't know. I guess it was out of my hands. I sat down on the stairs by the bannister and Yuko walked over to me, a little nervous.

"I don't think he's gonna live very long," I said quietly, looking down at the stairs. Automatically, my thumb went into my mouth.

Ugh. There wasn't time for this. "I'm going to talk to Reneaux."

Tyler looked incredulously at her best friend as she walked down the hall, and then sighed and sat down on the stairs next to Natsuko, putting her arms around her. "She doesn't mean to be cold, hunnybunny, this just isn't something she knows how to face. How are you holding up...?"

"I don't really feel well..." I never cared much about my dad, not that I could remember. But the way he was while I was in there? He was so warm and inviting and... and it made me want more time with him. And I'd never get that, would I? Maybe when Tyler got married, I could have a new Daddy... why did that thought come into my head? Oh shoot, now I'm crying...

Natsuko cried, and Tyler held her closely and pulled her head into her chest, embracing as firmly as she could manage. It wasn't fair that Natsuko had to feel this way — she always spoke of her father as a stranger, and never had this scope of feeling for the man. It wasn't fair for her to have to feel so sad for a man that was never there. But family was family, and Tyler knew how that felt.

"He loves you, and I love you, and you're going to make him so proud, hunnybunny."

Yuko had gone off someplace, while I was crying, and when I finally came out of it, when I was curled up in Tyler's lap, she still wasn't around. I didn't know what was going to happen with the company - Dad said something about leaving it to Yuko. I guess that would be best, even if it did mean he'd taken me out of the will. Maybe I'd get lucky and get a trust fund. Then again, I had Tyler. Did anything else matter?

"I bet Sandarah has some chocolate cake in the fridge, you know..." Sandarah was the family chef, and ran the kitchen of the estate — she was a lovely Korean woman that both the Fujin sisters had adored growing up. Heck, Tyler had adored her, too, and if Yuko meant for the three of them to move in here in the next few days, then they'd see much more of her, too.

"Yeah...?"

"Come on, let's go check it out."

Sure enough, there was a cake in the fridge. There were a couple, actually. Sandarah had taken to donating her food to charity after a day if it went uneaten - that's the price to pay when no kids live in the house anymore. Sandarah, though - I didn't see her anywhere. Probably best. She was very much like my mother, and if she saw me like this...

"We'll get you a slice of this one, and a slice of this one, because you know it's a fact that calories don't count when you're grieving." Tyler also picked up a tub of fudge ice-cream with a gin. "Cake and ice-cream? Cake and ice-cream."

I stuffed my face until my stomach hurt, until my eyes were glossy with something other than tears, and I was wet and messy in the dining room chair. I sucked my thumb softly and put my head down on the table. I was already so late for my nap today... it was a good thing our chef hadn't shown up. I wasn't sure what I'd do.

Tyler knew she should have brought a diaper bag, but Yuko had suggested that they wouldn't be here long enough for it to matter. Well. It had been two hours, and Natsuko was messy and now she'd stay that way until they got home. The eldest child, heir to the Fujin dynasty, sitting in her own mess for hours. Yuko really was a piece of work.

"Lets go cuddle on the sofa, okay?" Out of the way, and more importantly, unlikely to run into anybody — Tyler was used to the smell, she even kind of came to like it if for no other reason than because it meant Natsuko needed her, but other people wouldn't be quite so understanding.

I fell asleep. Of course I did, because I missed my nap. And when I was woken up - maybe an hour later - I was perpetually sucking my thumb with how badly I needed a diaper change. The sun outside was already down, the sky lit like a fire in the impending night. I rubbed my eyes with my free hand and looked up at Yuko. Was it time to go?

"Father has amended his final wishes." I sounded... bitter. And I deserved to! I deserved to be upset because my sister had fucked me over. All this work, all this fucking hard work...

"He's leaving 49% of the company to me. I'll take over leadership upon his passing. And 40% is going to you, sissy." Which should have been fine, right? I had control, I had a bigger share, I had what I wanted. Except...

"...and 11% to Tyler." Which meant that together, should they wish, they could excise control. Fucking Tyler, she didn't deserve anything! What the fuck had Natsuko said to him about her?!

I blinked up at my sister, up at Tyler, and my face grew into a huge smile. I was so happy for everybody.

"That's so great! That's so cool! You get to be in charge of stuff, and I get to still be important, and Tyler can get money to have her own pl—“ The last bit hit me hard, a little nervous, and I hesitated, immediately putting my thumb right back in my mouth. My mind never even wandered to the 49-51% issue. It stopped in its tracks at Tyler moving out.

"We're going to move in here. All three of us." It was always the plan, but now I felt as bitter as my sister had been jubilant. They'd always have 2% more than me, and while my simpleton of an older sister didn't know the value of that anymore, Tyler certainly did. I forced a smile.

"How about we pick which rooms are going to be yours and Tyler’s, sissy? We'll have an archway put in between them so you can always be close." Tyler was thoughtful... and my sister smelled quite bad. "Unless you're embarrassed about your ickies?" She wouldn't be, and I needed to hear her say she wasn't because I needed reminder of my control.

"Nuh uh, no, iss okay! Les pick a room! Okay, come on, I'll show you where my room was before, Ty!" I took her hand in mine and hurried her up the stairs in the foyer, all the way to the second floor.

Yuko followed behind, a coy grin on her lips, and Tyler, hesitated, watching Yuko with worry. If keeping Nat like this was best for Yuko... what about the passphrase? What about her promises?

I stood in the hall, watching as my sister took Tyler into the room, and then they went into the bedrooms on either side of it, too, while Natsuko babbled about which would be best for Tyler. All I really had to do was keep my sister like this, really... and their 51% wouldn't really mean anything. It didn't have a downside before, because I would own the company, but the split... the split like this meant I could never allow her out of her headspace now.

• Like 3