LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Syracuse

cusediapers14

• 2 weeks later...
31 minutes ago, cusediapers14 said:

What city?

Central square? Just testing the waters. I'm in town and have another member on board depending on the date and time. Was hoping to do evening some time this coming week with a few more members. Just casual drinks or food.

37 minutes ago, Diaperingdaddy said:

Anywhere in the Syracuse market? Would probably work right?

Yeah, I thought since I posted under the topic Syracuse it would imply anywhere in the area. Central square is just a place with good omelettes and an idea to go off of since I'm a tourist in your town and don't know any other locations ?

27 minutes ago, Huggybutt said:

Yeah, I thought since I posted under the topic Syracuse it would imply anywhere in the area. Central square is just a place with good omelettes and an idea to go off of since I'm a tourist in your town and don't know any other locations ?

No one knows where central square is lol. 

4 hours ago, Diaperingdaddy said:

No one knows where central square is lol. 

Lol it’s only about 15 miles north of Syracuse off of 81, just north of Cicero and Bridgeport, the other side of the Oneida river in Brewerton

38 minutes ago, Babyqtboy said:

Lol it’s only about 15 miles north of Syracuse off of 81, just north of Cicero and Bridgeport, the other side of the Oneida river in Brewerton

Lol I did not expect anyone else to know where it was. Me and him had lunch together there today.

1 hour ago, Diaperingdaddy said:

Lol I did not expect anyone else to know where it was. Me and him had lunch together there today.

Great, now everyone knows central square has lunch.

3 hours ago, cusediapers14 said:

Did you come up with any plans for getting together?

Haven't gotten any more hits on people interested or feedback on where or when. I'm free tomorrow night after 5pm.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Hello :)