LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Size does matter for Tbdl.

Kaylaindiapers

I did what she said and started to crawl. It hurt bad. “It hurts to crawl and I am so slow is there another way.” I say this as I make my way to the stairs. I notice in the mirror in the hall that my diaper is on full display as a crawl.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“No daddy you have to crawl!” She coos mocking him making sure he knows he’s NO longer a daddy but teasing him on the way.. She laughs when she notices him stopping to look at himself in the mirror..

”Do you like what you see daddy nothing but a baby girl!” She says mocking him.. 

I don’t answer because I know there is no correct answer. Either way I lose. I crawl up the stairs. As I make my way up my diaper is even further on display. This is so humiliating. I use to have women crawl up to these stairs all the time. I never thought I would be like them. 

Once they reach the upstairs there’s a big sign welcome home baby girl!  “Ready for your big surprise! Kayla opens the door. “Surprise!” Everyone yells in unison.  It’s four girls he used to baby.  

“Welcome home daddy!” They day in baby talk. 

“Is she wet!” Amy says excitedly 

Omg it is four of the girls that I sue to baby. Actually it is four of the girls I use to humiliate the most. I took pleasure in taking them out out and letting the world know what they were. I try and talk to them but the penis shaped pacifier in mouth will not allow me too. I start to crawl away from them so I do not need to face them,

“Awe look at daddy crawling!” They tease him and they all began laughing.. “Oh I can’t wait to change daddy’s diaper!” Says Britney she remembers the time they met and she said she only wanted to play the baby game behind closed doors but he was a asshole he took her phone and spanked her then made her beg to take her outside dressed as a baby and he did! Now it was her turn to get him  back! 

“Daddy has been bad yes hims has!” She coos smiling..

”Would you like my hair brush!” Kayla says only too happy to see other girls take their frustrations out on him! 

(No problem I understand just play when  you can.. Be safe! )

I try and get away but I am stopped and the four girls rip off my diaper. I see them take out a hair brush. Before I know it I feel that brush making contact with my exposed butt. I stung so bad. By the tenth whack I am crying and kicking my legs.