LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Size does matter for Tbdl.

Kaylaindiapers

“Shit i need to hurry up can’t believe that damn meeting took so long like come on John no one cares about the remodeling of the offices or how we’re having a company picnic they just care about money!” She said to herself as she was in a hurry to get home and get changed! She had been talking to this guy for a month or so and tonight was the night they we’re finally going to meet! This was no movie and dinner date NO this one was much more special!  Kayla began to sweat with anticipation and she found herself getting so aroused she did all she could to not stick her hand down her panties and get herself off.. “No no maybe tonight!” She thought as she pulled up... She walked through the door and immediately went to her bedroom to get changed.. She took off her damp panties Cleaned herself up and she dug through the closet and got out a cute pink diaper she put that on and walked around getting dressed as her diaper crinkled with each movement.. Kayla then got out a cute little blue dress one like little boo peep she fixed her hair into two pigtails, then she put on some white stockings and Mary Jane shoes. she looked at herself and spun around as the dress was so short just by spinning around the dress popped up and you could defiantly see her diaper... “Perfect I’ll think he’ll like it!  Kayla’s job was very stressful as she was a young jr executive and she found by dumb luck this role play of being a baby and she got more into it and she was surprised when she found this adult website that is a dating site where mommies and daddies can find their babies or babies find their mommies and daddies.. She found coming home and putting on a diaper and drinking a bottle was very relaxing and tonight she was going to meet her daddy!  

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today is the day. Today is the day that Tim gets to become a daddy to an adult baby girl. I have tried many times but have always failed. You see I kinda am a small man and have a girlish build. Worse yet I have a small penis. In the past when the girls I chatted with online asked for a dick pic I sent them mine. This time I sent a fake. Nothing too big but big enough that she would be interested. Kayla and I have been talking for a month and now I am going to turn her into my adult baby girl. We both have the next week off from work. So she will be my full time baby. She will be humiliated because she will be a baby 24/7. I cannot wait. I get in the car and drive to her house and ring the bell. 
She open the door and I am instantly memorized. She looks so cute with her hair in pigtails and diapers. The are pink.”Hello Baby I say” I give you a hug and we go over to the couch where we start to talk. I was about to go over her new life, when she jumped on me and started taking off my pants.” Oh someone wants a taste of daddy” I undo my pants for you and strip. I notice you don’t seem excited though anymore.

Kayla answers the door the guy is small she’s even taller then him she probably even out weighs him not that she’s fat but cause he’s so small! She looks him over who know maybe it will be ok. She thinks to herself as she had been talking to him for about a month and she don’t wanna just waste her time would she be able to find a daddy a man to control her and to spank her and make her his... Kayla could’t control herself she wanted to be submissive and show him she’s his... She already knew he was good enough size for her where it mattered in his pants. She smiled in anticipation as she had seen a couple dick pics.. “Yes daddy I’m ready.” She Smiled when he began to take his pants down. She sat there feeling the excitement in her diaper as she watched him she imagined getting on her knees to submit to him and show him that she belongs to him... Then the mood turned to shock and sad disappointment..

”What the hell!” She grabbed his junk realizing it wasn’t big at all!! “Let’s see it what about those pictures you sent!” She gave him the death stare and immediately the tables turned as she took the offensive and yanked his boxers down.

”I can’t believe you lied to me that thing is so small you— you ca— can’t be a daddy what a joke!” She said stuttering flabbergasted! As his underwear was down to his ankles she easily pushed him down and in one quick motion she began spanking his ass hard she was frustrated and mad! “How dare you lie to me and you lie to everyone on that site you’re a little boy at best maybe even a girl!” She continued the assault on his ass as she whips him harder and harder lecturing him with each blow..

”You’re an embarrassment to have anyone ever call you daddy I— I have an idea!” She says with frustration and then like a light bulb goes off in her head or anger is soon subsided as she has an idea and she grins down at him watching as he’s laid there with a red ass crying he’s actually crying she thinks to herself smiling...

”it’s ok after tonight you’ll learn to never lie to anyone again now I was looking toward to some fun and we still will we’ll just have to change plans a little.”

she smiles as she lifts up her skirt and untapes her diaper.. “Now since you’re no daddy and you’ve been lying to people it’s time we bring out the real you and not this pretend thing we see here or that you try it be!” With one quick motion she spreads his legs and she raises his ass by the ankles and slides the diaper under him.. “Now since you’re not man enough for me or for anyone you can wear one of my diapers cause you need it more then I do!” She laughs as she pulls the diaper up tight between his legs and taped both sides...

”Look daddy you look so pretty in your pink diaper!” She said mocking him... 

“No I did not lie that is my real cock and it is huge. It is just a little shrinkage” Before I can say another word you throw me down and start spanking my ass. I cannot believe how much it hurts. No I cannot believe I am starting to cry. This is horrible. I try and break free but you pin me down again. This time you take the diaper you were wearing and slid it on me. The diaper is so pink.i can hardly close my legs. It will be so obvious that I am wearing a diaper. I stand up and instantly notice the waddle that I now have. I look for my cars key and wallet but notice that you have them. “You cannot do this. What is going to happen to me”?

“Are you looking for these!” I say giggling the keys.. “Oh just so you know as a precautionary measure I video tape from time to time and I now have you on video in your cute little diaper!” Kayla says circling him like a Lioness she grabs his diapered crotch.. “Oh looks like someone likes this and to think you thought you was a daddy you’re not man enough for me and you’re not even man enough for my diaper!” She sneers at him.. Kayla’s so disappointed but she figured she might still have a little fun with her new prize she looked down on him realizing that a part of her was kinds enjoying this! 
“On your knees!” She commands as she walks over to him lifting up her dress.. “eat me out let’s see how good you are and if you’re not good enough I’ll have a real daddy come over and spank your ass and I’m sure he’ll have a special bottle for you!” She laughs at how Pathetic this guy is... 

Oh god I am screwed. She commands me to get on my knees and I have no choice but to listen. I don’t want her to get a real man. I lower her panties and start to stair at her beautiful vagina. I start to lick and lick in a circular motion. I can tell Kayla is enjoying it. This turns me on I start to put my hand in my diaper and take care of myself at the same time. I mean maybe this won’t be too bad of a week. I mean being in diapers sucks but I still get to be around this hot woman. Finally you climax and get off of me. I notice your eyes go to my hand that is in my diaper. 

“That’s it bitch boy lick mommy how do you like that daddy!” She cracks up laughing., “I or No one will ever call you that again!” She says laughing like a mad man from a movie who just beat the good guy or captured him... She can’t help but fell her tits as she had to admit he was a real good pussy licker! 
“He’ll No did I say you could get off!” She says slapping him hard across the face...

”Although mommy is happy to see you enjoying your diapers!” She smiles at her new play toy... 

I am sitting there playing with myself when all the sudden I feel her hand making contact with my face. It is a sudden and intense pain. It burns and stings at the same time. Worse yet I did not get to finish myself off and I actually start to cry. “Please mommy don’t hit me. That hurts real bad. I know I lied to you but there has to be something I can do to make it up to you.” I say this all while laying on the ground crying my diaper is fully exposed and I am kicking my legs in the air. I look and am acting like a real baby. I am also naked except for my diaper. “Mommy can I please have some clothes. I don’t like being this exposed. please I will do mommy. I need clothes.”

“We’ll get your some proper clothes later but for now I wanna watch you enjoy yourself No hands just hump that pillow and pretend your a man fucking a girl it’s going to be funny as I watch and hear your diaper crinkle and we both know it’s pink and that you’re a sissy bitch!” Here she says throwing down a pillow on the floor..

”Enjoy yourself baby girl!” 

Omg she wants me to hump a pillow. What choice do I have? I start humping the pillow. I am going at it mad I hear her laughing. I am pissed now. “ that is it I am done with this bull shit. I ma a man and demand you treat me like one. How can I prove to you I am one.” I stand up and rip my diaper off and run trying to find my keys. 

Kayla sits there watching him as he actually does it!  Her eyes get big as he makes a stand! “Baby girl you better put that diaper back on now!” She watches him amused as he scrambled around looking for his keys and wallet.. “baby girl you’re not going anywhere remember I have this all on video and I have your mom and dads address a long with your friends what would they think if they saw you now!”She smiled a wicked devious smile knowing she has him where she wants him..

”I’m going to give you until the count of five to get your ass on the bed now!” 

Oh god I am ducks now I have to submit I go back and get on the bed. As I get on the bed I notice three super thick diapers and a pair of plastic pants with a chain. I have no choice but to lay down” I am sorry mommy I will be a good boy. I understand there will be rules and changes that I must follow. What are they? What can I expect? I am ready to submit to you.

Kayla laughs at how pathetic he is! “Lay your ass down face first!” She grabs a belt and begins spanking him.. “Don’t you ever take your diaper off again!” She yells as she begins whipping him at least 15 times.. Once the spanking is over she rolls him over as he’s a puddle of jelly she easily puts the diaper back on him..

“Their now the baby girl is back in her diapers !”

She reaches over and grabs a pen and paper...

”I want you to write 100 times I’m a sissy wearing baby girl I was never a daddy cause I’m not man enough!” She threw the paper and pen at him...

”Don’t stop until it’s done!” 

Omg I am crying at how hard she is spanking  me. The diapers are so thick and now she wants me to write lines. I am writing for what seems like hours. It is taking forever. My hand starts to get tired and I start to feel the need to piss. “ Mommy I need a break. I need to go take a piss. Please mommy let me stop and take a piss”

“Sure baby take a piss in your pretty pink diaper!” She says as she’s playing on her phone.. “Hurry up we don’t have all night!” She continues to look up things she’s going to make sure her little plaything is taken care of and NO one will ever think of him as a daddy again! 
“This will teach him to not be a liar!” She thinks to herself..

she looks over at him..

”what number are you on?” 

“But why can’t I use the toilet” I realize I have no choice and eventually let loose I flood my diapers. I hope that you did not notice. The sensation was strange it actually felt good at first. It was very warm. However, once it starts to cool I feel so humiliated. There is no way around it I will never be seen as a daddy again. I gotta figure out a plan until then I just have to go along with whatever she says. “Mommy I am on number 68”.

“Babies use their diapers!” I coo at you in baby talk... Kayla goes back to her phone she was busy making videos and ordering a few things for her new baby girl... “68 ok can you be a big girl and read what you wrote on your paper.” Once he reads it she claps like a mommy proud of their baby for talking or walking... “Tell me baby girl did you go potty in your diaper!” She laughs as just in a hour or so she had turned this daddy into a sissy baby girl who is now in a wet diaper! 

This is horrible haze is clapping for me because i was able to write. I mean of course I did I am a successful adult man. “ Mommy my diaper is wet I used it like a baby. Come on mommy let me prove to you that I can be a big boy. What do you age to lose? “ I wait for my mommy’s response. Sad thing is all I really want at the moment is a diaper change. This wet diaper is not very comfortable. 

“Good girl!” She coos at him. She wonders what else she can make him too. Oh that would be perfect she thinks to herself. Kayla looks at him knowing that wet diaper must not feel good. 
“Ok baby girl if you want your diaper changed then you need to get on your back and kick your legs and babble like a baby!”  “Oh you have five minutes.”

Kayla is very pleased and she can’t wait to take this boy so far she’s going to break him down! 

“I am not going to do this I am a man and will prove to you I am a man. Pick any type of challenge if I win i get my freedom. If I loose you I will submit to you completely for the next year. I will give you everything. I will let you move into my huge house. I will sign my money over to you and give your power of attorney for,the next year. Just give me a chance to win my freedom” as I am saying this I wet my diaper some more and am actually starting to leak.  ok I will do it just to change my diaper but I want you to think about my proposal. “ I lay down on the ground with my legs kicking it the air. I start to make baby sounds. 

“Hmm let me think good girl kick those legs I need to hear more baby sounds!” Kayla watches in amusement she don’t know why but watching him and having all the control is such a turn on she can feel herself get moist.. What kind of contest could i give him where he would be guaranteed to lose then I could literally own his life! 
“ok mr man most men can control themselves right but babies can’t?” She raises her eyebrow “So I’ll change you after we eat dinner then if you can stay dry for the rest of the night and you win and you’ll prove to me you’re a man and I’ll let you go but if I win then I win everything that you agreed to and I’ll have that on tape as our agreement” she smiles like the cat who caught the bird.. 

“Do we have a deal?” 

I think about it for a second this seems great she is going to agree to my deal. “ of course we have a deal. I am a man and will not have any issues controlling myself. This will be the easiest bet ever. “ we go sit down and eat. You serve me my food. It is a nice burger with a beer. This tastes great and we are enjoying small talk. We are laughing and having a great time. When we are finished, I run to the bed and wait for you to change me.

She smiles as she fixes the food little does he know that she drugged his food.. She’s going to change him then it will be night night time as he’ll pass out then he will be guaranteed to wet himself.. She smiled as she’s out smarted this guy easily.. 

“ok baby girl diaper changing time.” She coos like she’s talking to a real baby.. 

I have never been so excited about a diaper change. Sad thing is I actually got hard as she slid the diaper off of me and she cleaned me up. We go back downstairs to watch some tv. For some reason I get tired I pass out. When I wake up I see her staring at me. Oh no i feel wet. I hope she does not notice. “Hey I am going to shower and get going I was good last night. I had fun”.

Kayla laughs when she rips the diaper open and lifts it away from his body. “I still can’t believe how small that little thing is!” She laughs as she begins wiping him down. “Ok baby girl let’s go watch a movie”

Kayla smilies knowing soon he’ll be asleep and wet when he wakes up.” 

she smiles as he sleeps feeling his diaper as it’s already wet.  

“oh no you’re not you have a wet diaper missy now you’re mine!”