LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Size does matter for Tbdl.

Kaylaindiapers

Kayla taped both sides of the diaper then smiled. “Oh you don’t have to work babies don’t work and you’ll know soon enough I’ve been busy and you’ll like your new baby life.” She smiles giving him a bottle it was once her supposed daddy was going to feed her. 

”Here’s your ba ba now drink sissy baby girl!” 

she got a text.  

READY! 

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“Oh trust me I’m taking care of everything you don’t have to worry about a thing baby girl... She smiled when she saw the text..

”ok little girl you’re about to see what I’ve done to your house I think you’ll LUVS it.” She said With a big smile as she grabbed the diaper bag and his hand they were off to his new hone! 

“ oh thank god at least you took care of work. That is such a relief. I was worried about that. So I guess I just have to accept this as my life now. Wait what did you do to my house?” As I am saying this you grab my hand and drag me to the car. I am shocked by what I see in the backseat.

Oh no what does she have planned for work. She says I am going to work for her what could that mean. She is dragging me outside and all the sudden it hits me. Everyone can see me. Here I am dressed like a baby girl diapers and all and in public. And now she screams that question” I am a baby girl.”

“I thought you was a daddy!” She lifts up his dress.. “I don’t know any daddy’s that wear dresses then she grabbed his diaper crotch and daddies don’t wear diapers and daddies are much bigger then this little thing!” She says grabbing the front of his diaper..

”Tell me what you are?” 

Ugh she is right I am not a daddy. No man would let this happen to them. Maybe this is what I am meant to be. I should just try it. I mean maybe it will be fun.”I am a baby. I am a baby girl. A little  sissy girl.

“That’s right you are and when you get to your house Britney you’ll see what your new life will be like!  She smiles knowing his life is going to change big time, not just diaper changes either.. 

she gets in the car making him sit in the back she puts a pacifier in her mouth..

”now you better not take that out or I’ll blister your ass!” 

Wait why did she call me Britney? I want to ask but cannot because of this paci. I sit in the back daydreaming about what my life will be like. We pull into my driveway and I notice my neighbor and his college age daughter are outside. I start to panic because they will see me. 

When Kayla pulls up there’s a big banner it says it’s a girl welcome home baby Britney!

she smiles at him knowing she gave him the ultimate humiliation he’ll never forget this! 

“What do you think baby girl!” Kayla said cooing at her.. 

“What do you think baby girl!” She claps and is almost signing... Kayla is so happy  to humiliate this guy that lied to her and one that thought he was a daddy she has many surprises in mind for him..

”Ok baby girl let’s go inside!” 

What do I think I hate it. I cannot even answer her though. As much as I hate it though my small penis is getting hard. Thankfully it is small. I doubt she notices. She opens the door to my house and I am amazed. This is my worst nightmare.

Kayla takes him in leading him by the hand.. When they walk in the house he should see all his clothes stacked up on the couch... “I knew you’d like it!” She says rubbing his diaper.. “Wow you’re so small it’s almost like you were destined to be in diapers!” 

“Those are you big boy clothes but we all know you’re not a big boy!” She said emphasizing the point grabbing his dick through the diaper... “Are you no you’re not you’re a baby girl so you have No need for big boy clothes!” She cooed at him...

”Strip baby girl!” She commanded.. 

I am too horrified at this that I do not even try I fight. I do exactly what she said. I stop off all my clothes and am standing there naked. I am kinda scared about how submissive I just was. Am I changing?

Kayla smiles as she truly owns this wimp.. She opens up a package and shows it to him..”Guess what this is?” She holds it so he can see she can see his mind trying to register what it is!

”This little girl is a cock cage I’m going to put it on you and I will have the key and maybe if you’re good i’ll let you hump a pillow or if you’re extra good maybe my hand!” She laughed 

“Oh no you don’t!” She quickly grabs him as he’s stunned and overpowers him and locks him up.. Once done she looks at him and smiles..

”Do you think you’re a daddy anymore I don’t know any daddies that have their dick locked up that means I own you!”

She grabbed it just to show him..

”This is mine!” 

She is right she does own me. My dick is locked away. To make manners worse the cage is pink. I have also read that prolonged chastity can cause your dick to shrink. So there is a chance I may become even smaller. “Why did you lock me up? What are you doing with the key?

“You deserve this, you lied and were a naughty little boy but I decided you need to be a baby girl!” She laughed as she took the key and put it on her necklace... “I’m going to wear it right here so everyone will know I own someone.” She says giggling as it’s so funny how he pretended to be a daddy but she now made him into a baby girl..

”So are you a daddy?” 

“No I am not a daddy. I am a baby. I am worried that the chastity will shrink my dick even more. Can you show me around the house so I can see the other changes you have made? “.

“No you’re not a daddy are you baby girl!” she laughed as she rubbed him some more.. “How do you like that daddy!” She said mockingly.. “Oh you wanna see the grand tour first you need to get on your hands and knees daddy’s going to crawl!” She laughed teasing him some more..